A Cock under the Christmas Tree

Story Info
A trans man gets a silicon dick for Christmas & fucks Santa.
1.2k words
3.91
3.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Santa fulfilled my fantasy of receiving the hottest spanking of my life for being on the naughty list, I wanted to see what would happen now that I was on the nice list. Christmas Eve, I performed at a holiday themed drag show then went to an afterparty with my fellow kings. I made sure to snag some cookies to leave out for Santa when I went home. I got home just before the stroke of midnight. Right after I put the cookies on a decorative plate, I heard a knock on my door. There stood Santa in all his red suited glory, cheeks flushed from the cold. His rugged red beard was dotted with frost but his smile was warm enough to melt Frosty himself.

"I come bearing gifts. I'd have slid down your chimney but that's a bit hard to do in a grad student dorm," he playfully quipped.

"I can't wait to see what you're going to leave under my tree - or should I say under my bush?" I smirked at the reference to my front hole (I'm a trans man).

"Careful. Keep making bad puns like that, young man, and you'll wind back up on the naughty list."

"Well, we can't have that." I mock gasped, clutching invisible pearls. "Come in out of the cold and have some cocoa and cookies. My Southern mother would murder me if she knew I left Santa standing in the snow!"

At our first tryst, I was pulled over Santa's knee the second we confirmed my safe word. This time, however, Santa sauntered over to my couch and made himself comfortable while nursing a cocoa. To my surprise, he never broke character although we chatted for an hour. Against all reason, I wondered if jolly Ole St. Nick himself downloaded Grindr or if the Hallmark Channel was making a foray into queer hookup apps. Santa regaled me with stories of mischievous elves, orgies hosted by Mrs. Claus, and bondage involving garland and colored lights. I in turn shared the latest drag drama and which of my fellow grad students were sleeping with their lab mates. After an hour of laughing at sentient snowmen pegging each other with carrots, Santa put down his gingerbread cookie and mug.

"Come sit on Santa's lap and tell me what you'd like for Christmas this year."

Curious as to where this would lead, I did just that. "I've been dreaming of a new silicon dick."

"The elves specialize in making the finest detachable cocks. What color suits your fancy?"

Was I really getting the chance to fuck Santa? Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I responded, "Eggplant colored, of course. A double ended one, please, thicker than a tube of wrapping paper and with enough vibrating power to power that sleigh of yours."

"I believe I have just the ticket." He reached into his enormous sack and pulled a beautiful silicon dick with a remote control. We went over boundaries and decided once again to use "Rudolf" as our safe word after confirming our STD statuses hadn't changed since Santa turned my ass as red as his suit. Then, I grabbed his calloused hand and pulled him into my bedroom.

I pushed Santa onto my dorm bed and began kissing his ruby red lips, his ginger beard tickling my skin. I alternated between soft pecks and lingering kisses, my tongue darting between his teeth. Soon, I began to pull on his lips with my teeth. He softly moaned and I was slightly surprised at the gentle sound juxtaposed with his loud guffaw.

"Can I take off your red coat?" Santa nodded and I slowly unbuttoned it, kissing down his chest as I did. I licked his nipples until he called out my name and then pinched them with a wicked grin. Just when he began to groan, I loosened my grip and massaged them with my thumb as I nibbled on his earlobe.

"Would it give you dysphoria if I returned the favor?" he asked, his voice husky.

"Please do." He yanked my tee, a souvenir from a protest, over my head and planted kisses along my top surgery scars. Our hands explored each other's bodies slowly, first with gentle caresses then with increasing urgency. After nodded consent, we groped at each other's belts.

Somehow, a candy cane scented bottle of lube had materialized on my bedside table. I could've sworn that wasn't there before he dropped his reindeer printed drawers but that was a question for when my head wasn't spinning at the sight of his carefully manicured ginger bush. I placed a pillow under his bubble butt for easy access as I straddled his hips. I rubbed a dollop of lube on his rosebud as he lathered lube over my front hole. It became clear Mrs. Claus was very happy in the bedroom as my T dick grew hard under his ministrations. Our hands moved in time, me plunging one finger then two in his tight ass as he fingered my front hole.

I was sopping wet, dripping cum down his hands, when he pulled out the silicon dick. "Can I fuck you with your cock before you fuck me?" I practically screamed yes as he teased my front hole. My tight walls gripped the detachable cock as he fucked me while steadily turning up the vibrations. Meanwhile, I fit a third finger into his ass and a deep rumble came out of his chest.

"Ready to be fucked so hard you'll have trouble driving back to the North Pole?"

"Watch out. If your mouth is writing a check your ass can't cash, you'll get coal in your stocking." His smarmy grin turned into a low moan as my silicon cock replaced my hand in his ass. I pinched one nipple as I pounded deep into him. With the other hand, I slowly teased the head of his cock until he begged, "Harder."

I turned up the vibrations as far as they would go and began to move my hips at jackhammer speed. His hands wrapped around my firm ass, clinging on as though he'd fall off the sleigh. Each stroke of my hand was timed perfectly with me plunging deep into his tight ass. My front hole clenched around one end of the silicon dick as his ass clenched around the other. I began to spasm just as ropes of cum shot from his cock.

Spent, we both flopped back on the bed, Santa lying his head on my hairy chest with his beard bristling against my top surgery scars. We whispered sweet nothings until he said, "Sadly, these presents won't deliver themselves." I admired his sexy round belly, his toned legs, his ginger chest, and most of all, his twinkling emerald eyes as he languidly got back into his red suit. I put back on my jeans, hoodie, and tee then walked Santa to the door. I pecked his lips as he hoisted his toy bag over his shoulder.

"Say hi to Mrs. Claus for me and for next Christmas, I want an invite to one of her North Pole orgies."

He let loose a laugh deep enough to shake the snow off the trees. "If you're on the nice list next year, I'll see you there sporting that eggplant colored cock."