A Cocksucker's Journey: Blowjob Ch. 01

Story Info
A novice cocksucker takes his first lesson.
1.6k words
4.58
8.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you looking for?"

I read your message, and it sends a thrill of anticipation through my body. I take a moment to consider my answer before replying. After a little consideration, I start to reply.

"I'm a bi-curious man," I begin, "and I often fantasise about sucking cock." There's something strangely freeing about writing this down; about really acknowledging who and what I am, and openly telling someone about it.

"I think it's the power dynamic that I've always loved about oral sex," I continue, "the submission to someone else's desires combined with the control over what they're feeling. Eating pussy always turns me on, for the same reason. I'm not particularly interested in anal sex, although I quite like a small butt plug, and I'm not looking for a relationship. I love receiving blowjobs, and I've realised that I want to learn to suck cock well myself. I've sucked a few cocks in the past, but not for a while, and it turns me on to imagine exploring this fantasy again."

I'll be honest here: I'm getting hard just writing this. I rub the tip of my dick through the fabric of my jeans, enjoying the sensation of pressure. The temptation to stop writing is strong, but I'm keen to send this reply and see what happens. Soon, I think to myself. This won't take long. Returning to the keyboard, I keep writing.

"Specifically, I'm looking for a good teacher, someone who's patient and gentle, and most importantly who respects boundaries. Someone who enjoys getting their cock sucked, of course, but also someone who can communicate well, isn't pushy, and wants to build a connection and not just get a suck slave. Someone experienced with men, but open-minded too." I stop there. I could go on, but I'm conscious that I don't want to ramble. I think this is enough -- now it's over to you.

I finish up with a playful "How does that sound?", then hit Send.

With that done, I lean back in my chair and take a deep breath. I've no way of knowing what's going to happen next, but that's ok. I've taken the first step, and it feels...good. Liberating. Fucking hot, too.

My thoughts turn back to my raging erection, but before I have chance to do anything I see the 'new email' alert pop up on my screen.

Heart racing all of a sudden, I click to open the email and read your reply.

"Sounds great! I think I can help. When do you want to meet?"

Fuuuuck.

***

A few interminable days later, I'm sitting on the edge of the bed in a pretty nice hotel room, waiting for you to come out of the bathroom. It's been a while since I was last in this sort of situation, and I'm not going to lie -- I'm pretty nervous. Excited for sure, and horny as hell, but definitely nervous.

We decided to meet somewhere neutral and spent an hour chatting in a hotel bar, to start getting to know each other. I'm not a big drinker, and I certainly wasn't interested in a drunken fool-around, so we talked over a single drink - about what we're looking for, amongst other things -- to see if there was a spark between us. It didn't take long for us to agree that yeah...let's get a room.

After a minute or two of gentle, cautious kissing, I took myself away to the bathroom to freshen up. My heart was racing, and my dick was a hard pressure against the front of my trousers. This is it, I thought to myself as I faced my reflection in the backlit mirror. Then, I wonder what his cock tastes like? I hope it's nice.

And now here I am, perched on the edge of the bed in just my briefs. The bathroom door opens and I look up, meeting your eyes. You move to stand in front of me, and gently touch my face. Without saying a word you pull my head towards you, and I slide off the bed and onto my knees. Kneeling on the soft carpet, I kiss the bulge that shows tantalisingly through your trousers. I nuzzle the shape of your cock, and kiss up and down its length, keeping this up until you can't bear it anymore.

"Take these off," you say, unbuckling your belt. I reach up and unbutton your trousers. Slowly pull the zip down. Shuck your trousers down over your hips and drop them to the floor. Then I do the same again, nuzzling your cock through your briefs. This time I gently stroke you through the thin material too, using my hands and my mouth to tease you until again, you simply can't bear it.

"Please," you say, and I look up to meet your gaze. Without taking my eyes off yours, I reach up and slide your briefs down, pulling them over your cock and leaving you open to the air and exposed. Then I kiss the tip of your cock. I reach one hand up to grip the base of the shaft, and the other to gently curve beneath your balls. I stroke my hand up the shaft, then slowly move my lips back down, kissing it in tiny lowering increments. When I reach the base of the shaft, I rest a hand on each of your legs, and lick my way back to the top of your shaft. Then I take your head in my mouth, and it tastes divine.

This will be our ritual, I think to myself as I lick, suck and massage your cock. Each time we meet, assuming there will be another time, we'll begin like this. Once my lips are wrapped around your cock, you can start to teach me what you like. I'll be a willing student, that I can promise. In return, you'll be a gentle teacher, patient with my mistakes and missteps. You'll teach me what feels good and what doesn't, and why. You'll guide my mouth, my tongue and my hands. You'll talk to me, and you'll help me understand. And I'll do my absolute best to make you cum, and I'll lick your cock clean afterwards.

This first time I suck your cock on my knees, until we move to the bed. There I lean over you on my hands and knees, greedily taking you into my mouth and revelling over the way your body responds to my touch. Using gentle touches and quiet words, you steer my hands and help me pace my movements, starting slow and gradually speeding up, creating a rhythm to our sexual connection that ebbs and flows as we take our time. Underneath my fingers and tongue you're hot and hard, filling both my hands and my mouth. I feel my own arousal, but more than just a physical response I feel my mind slipping into a deeper state as I explore my own response to this most personal of acts.

It's been a long time since I last sucked a dick, but even so I can tell when you're nearly ready to cum. With one last swirl of my tongue across the head of your cock, I take you out of my mouth and look up to meet your eyes. Both hands gently massaging your length, I slide backwards off the bed until I'm once again kneeling in front of you, while you sit where I was earlier, on the edge of the bed.

You look at me with an unspoken question in your eyes and I lean back, exposing my chest. Guiding my hands with your own, between us we bring you to a climax that sends shudders through your body. As your cum splashes across my chest and I feel the physical heat of your arousal more keenly than ever, I see that your eyes are squeezed tightly shut. I wonder what's going through your mind in that moment of muscle-clenched stimulation. Pure pleasure, I hope. For me, as hot cum starts its slow descent down the planes of my chest, I feel fucking amazing.

Slowing down, I keep my hands working, eking out every last drop of cum I can get from you. It's a unique pleasure to watch you squirm, torn between bliss and over-stimulation as I massage my thumbs across your tender cock. When there's nothing left to extract I slowly, gently, take your cock in my mouth again and clean it with my tongue. Whatever remnants of your cum are left, I lick clean, enjoying the way it makes you shiver yet again.

After you've had a moment or two to compose yourself, and while we're both still sticky with your cum, you pull me back to my feet, then gently push me backwards until I'm lying on the bed. Leaning down you kiss me full on the lips, your tongue exploring my mouth as we share the remnants of your load. Pulling back, you run a finger across my chest, through the rivulets of cum, and feed me a finger-full of still-warm seed.

Then it's your turn, and you show me how it's really done. I dissolve into my own bliss, and lose track of everything -- time, troubles, everything except the sensation of utter heaven.

Later that evening, we part with a long, lingering kiss. You head home, and I lie back on the hotel room bed and relive the events of the evening. Next time, I think...if there is a next time, and I very much hope there will be, I'll ask you to cum on my face.