A Cocksucker's Journey: Blowjob Ch. 02

Story Info
Our novice cocksucker meets his teacher for the second time.
1.2k words
4.68
5.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's our second date and I'm so, so horny.

I've been dreaming of your cock ever since our first meet-up, reliving the experience and remembering the feel of your hardness in my mouth. Today has been a blur, my brain wrapped in a fog of anticipation for this evening. Now the appointed hour has finally arrived, and I feel abuzz with excitement as I kneel naked on the hotel room floor.

It's what we agreed - I would be waiting for you in the room, ready and willing to open my mouth for you as soon as you arrive.

I've been kneeling here for a good ten minutes. Not because you're late but just because I couldn't wait, I was so excited. And because I didn't want to disappoint you. My dick has been hard the whole time, but when I hear the sound of your keycard clicking against the lock I feel it stiffen even further. The anticipation I've been wrestling with all day seems to crescendo, and I feel almost high with adrenaline as the door opens and you walk in.

You're dressed in a charcoal suit and a white shirt, but it's not your torso I'm looking at. As you close the door behind you, my eyes flick first to your smiling face, and then down to the bulge in your trousers I can see even from here. So it's not just me who's been looking forward to tonight, I think.

"Very nice," you say with a smile as you step further into the room. "Very nice indeed. I could get used to this kind of warm welcome." I see your eyes flicker as they rove over my naked body, coming to rest on my raging erection. "Happy to see me too?" you ask with a wry smile.

You can fucking say that again, I think.

"Come here," I say, reaching out to take hold of your belt as soon as you're close enough. "I've been waiting for this, and I'm not waiting any longer."

The slow, tentative motions of our first meeting are gone. A threshold has been crossed, and we both feel comfortable shedding a layer of inhibitions this time. You let out a slow breath as I undo your trousers and, with a single smooth motion, pull both your trousers and briefs down over the smooth length of your hard cock.

It looks every bit as glorious as I remembered.

A slow breath becomes a low moan as, moving ever more quickly, I take the tip of your cock straight in my mouth. Wrapping one hand around the base of your shaft and the other around the curve of your arse, I let out my own moan, deep in my chest. I flick my tongue across your head, tasting your musky warmth even as you curl both of your hands into my hair, exerting a gentle pressure that sets my blood racing even faster. The ritual, I think to myself. I fucking love this.

For a long moment we stay like that, connected by a shared heat and a mutual sense of utter arousal.

I slowly reduce the speed of my tongue, and move both hands to rest on your strong calves. With your fingers still tangled in my hair you gently pull, and I reluctantly loosen my lips, letting your cock smoothly slip out of my mouth.

Kneeling before you, I look up into eyes that I know share the same passion as my own. Thoughts race through my mind, but "I want you to cum on my face this time," is all I say.

You smile, and quirk an eyebrow. "That can be arranged." You pause, maintaining eye contact. "Is this how you want it, on your knees like this?"

I nod. "Fuck, but this turns me on so much." I nuzzle your cock, gently rubbing my cheek against its hot, stiff length.

"I can tell," you say, your smile widening. Gently, you turn my head back up to look at you. "I love your enthusiasm! You still want me to teach you how to do this?"

It's an agony to stop myself just taking your cock in my mouth again, but I resist the temptation. Still maintaining eye contact, I nod. "Yes!"

"Good," you say. "I can tell you like it when I use my hands to steer. I'll keep doing that, and we'll make an expert cocksucker out of you yet." Your words send shivers down my spine - so fucking sexy! "That's not all, though. After this, for as long as it takes you to make me cum I'm only going to use four words: faster, slower, harder and softer. Those are the only words you're going to need, you understand?"

I wouldn't have been at all surprised if I'd come there and then, hearing you say that. My head spins with the sheer eroticism of it, and it's all I can do to nod.

"Well then," you say as your hands tighten again around my head. "What are you waiting for?"

I don't even say a word, just wrap my hands around your cock and balls and my lips around your head. My entire body seems to shiver as I taste your cock again, and feel it throb in response to my attentions.

True to your word, the only times you speak after that are to issue those four commands. As I sink into a blissful fugue of sucking, licking and caressing, you steer me with gentle hands wrapped in my hair, and kind instructions encouraging me to find the rhythm of your ever-rising arousal.

I have no sense of how long we stay like that, tied together by my lips around your cock and your hands on my head, my whole world narrowed down to serving your physical, erotic needs. Occasionally the rigid heat of my own cock reminds me of just how much this fires my arousal too, but then I'm lost again in the motions and sensations of sucking your dick to the best of my burgeoning abilities.

In time I feel your cock twitch and throb more urgently than ever, and then your hands are gently but insistently pulling me back, separating us once again.

"Look at me," you say, and I tear my eyes away from the sight of your glorious cock, wet and throbbing right in front of my face. Keeping my hands wrapped around your dick but slowing down with their caresses, I look up and see a look of bliss forming across your features. "Fuck!"

I look back down just in time. Your whole torso seems to clench as your cock spasms in my hands, and I feel your grip tighten in my hair. Hot cum splashes across my face and into my open mouth, and I jerk as it hits my skin, and runs over my tongue. I keep pumping, squeezing out every drop I can as you squirm and moan beneath my hands.

When I run my tongue up your shaft and slide your cum-slick tip back into my mouth, you shake with another full-body spasm. We moan in unison, as a final spurt of cum splashes into my mouth. Swirling my tongue around your head, I suck every last bit of cum from your cock and swallow greedily.

"Fuck!" you manage once you've caught your breath, then slump down to your knees to look me in the eyes. "That was fucking great."

And that's only the start of the evening.