All Comments on 'A Collar for Valentine's Day'

by Illanamaidment

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Breathtakingly beautiful

I don’t normally comment, but I felt I had to with this story. The style of your writing, and the way you write across multiple genres for me, and I am certain many others, in a way that no other writer on Literotica has. Since you started posting your stories I have had a difficult time with the offerings by the other authors. I look forward to each new submission and re-read the others with regularity. Your consistency, imaginative plots, quality of writing, allow us, the reader, to become totally invested in the journey. You have given us a gift during this pandemic lockdown and I thank you on behalf of your many fans.

Justagirl777Justagirl777about 3 years ago
Excellent!!

This is a great story, which is to be expected from you by now. This deserves the monthly prize. The way you describe the scene is perfect. I’ve read this twice already, and will be reading it again now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Its my favourite reading about submission from the woman’s point of view. Great story.

AuralStimulationAuralStimulationabout 3 years ago

Beautifully written and so descriptive. A new favorite of mine to be sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing ❤️‍🔥

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous