A college reunion Sam and Jackie

Story Info
A meet up years after college.
1.9k words
4.09
4.9k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie nursed her whiskey, the ice cubes clinking gently against the glass. It had been one of those days, and the burn of the liquor was a welcome distraction. The bar's dim lighting was kind, smoothing the edges of her features that spoke of long hours, not just late nights. At 49, there was no denying the march of time, but damn if she didn't still feel good in her own skin.

A tap on her shoulder made her look up, and surprise flickered across her face. Sam. It had been years, a whole decade at least. He'd aged well - the auburn hair was touched with silver now, but his eyes held that same easy warmth she remembered. Lord, the man always did fill out a suit nicely.

Drinks flowed, stories followed, their shared history bubbling up with unexpected sweetness. It was easy to slip back into their old rhythm, their laughter catching the eye of the bartender, who grinned knowingly. Even now, the place felt a bit too crowded, the energy buzzing just a touch too loud.

Finally, they were the last two left. There was a question hanging in the air, unasked, a lingering glance a beat too long. They both knew... but knowing and doing are two different beasts entirely.

The walk back to his car was quiet, but the silence thrummed. A touch at the door, a brush of his knuckles against her cheek. And then, because sometimes you just have to grab the damn bull by the horns, she leaned in. The kiss was messy, not storybook sweet, but fueled by a heat that hadn't died with time.

The backseat of Sam's sedan wasn't exactly romantic, but then again, neither of them were 20 anymore. It was fumbling, a rush of touch and familiar smells and sounds of ripped fabric. His moans were rough against her ear, her hands tangled in his hair, nails digging just a little too hard. It wasn't love, not yet, but it was... honest.

As he lowered his head, Jackie gasped she felt his tongue tracing the outline of her navel. He looked up at her, their eyes. With heated gaze, he slowly, parted her legs and began to tease her with his fingers. She whimpered, writhing under his touch, desperate for him to touch her more intimately.

With one swift movement, Sam was between her legs and pushed inside. He groaned at the sensation as she filled him. He started thrusting gently at first, building up a rhythm as he buried himself deep inside her. Her body was moving in sync Sam, pushing with her back and meeting his thrusts with her own.

Skin glistened with sweat as they moved together, lost in the heat of the moment. Sam's hand going for her breast, squeezing and massaging as he continued to fuck her. Jackie throwing her head back, her dishevel red hair was across the seat, her cries of pleasure filled the car. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him closer desperate for more.

Sam is cuming a lot sooner than when he was 20 but still had a good 7 inch cock that Jackie loves to feel inside her. Jackie is close as he grunts and fucks faster. His pace is brutal now, her body moving and breaths coming in short gasps. She wraps her arms around his neck, feeling the muscles in his back tense as he holds himself up, he is fucking harder now. The sensation of being fucked,sends shudders of pleasure through her.

Jackie whispering into Sam's ear "Remember how I would take your cock in my moth and suck you off" brings a smile to his face as he fucks her harder. He remembers those times, how she would always make him feel so good. He can feel himself getting close now, his hips moving faster, deeper. He bites his lip, trying to hold back, wanting this to last just a little longer.

The car rocks as Sam and then Jackie climax. Sam collapses on top of her, his weight pinning her to the seat, their sweaty skin sticking together. He kisses her neck, her earlobe, nibbling gently, his cock still buried inside her. She pushes her back up and wrapping her legs around his waist, moaning for Sam to fuck her.

As their breathing begins to steady, Sam slowly pulls out of her. He looks down at her, his eyes filled with desire, and reaches for his button-down shirt, tossing it casually aside. He moves revealing his hardening erection once again. Without another word, she positions herself between his legs and starts licking his cock. Tasting his cum it's still hot and salty like Jackie remembered. She takes him into her mouth, her tongue swirling around the head as she slowly begins to bob up and down.

Sam's hands grab her hair, guiding her as she pleasures him. He moans, his hips bucking involuntarily against her mouth. The feel of her lips, her tongue, her hot breath on his cock gets him off. He closes his eyes, lost in the sensation, of the two of them fucking their brains out.

Her tongue swirls around the head of his cock, teasing his cock. She takes more of him into her mouth, her lips stretched taut as she sucks, her teeth grazing softly against his cock. Sam throws his head back, his hands digging into the leather seats. He's so close, wanting to shoot his cum into her mouth, hoping she can swallow it all.

The car gently rocks in the background. Jackie takes him deeper still. Her throat working as she takes him to the back of her mouth. Her fingers massaging the base of his cock. Sam's hips buck up, meeting her movements. Jackie's blow job is the pleasure that he remembers.

Jackie's tongue swirls around the head of his cock, has she sucks him off, her lips stretched taut as she sucks harder. She takes him as deep has she can. Sam explodes in her mouth he smashes her mouth against him as he cums. Jackie swallows has much as she can.

Jackie smiling and licks her lips "MMMMM just like old times uh Sammy you want to take me in the ass now" she says as she climbs off the seat and turns around presenting her toned ass to him. She bends over giving him a perfect view of her ass cheeks and her wet pussy. She spreads her legs wider inviting him to touch her and taste her.

Sam, still catching his breath, takes in the sight of Jackie ass. He can't help but feel the desire fuck her again. Reaching out, he grabs her hair, pulling her back onto the seat so that, her ass inches from his face. He parts her ass cheeks with one hand, exposing her tight, puckered hole, while the other hand reaches between her legs, finding her wet pussy.

Jackie moans as Sam's fingers tease her, wet pussy. She watches him intently, her breath coming in ragged gasps, as he plays with her ass with his mouth. she hasn't experienced in years. He licks his lips, slowly pressing his tongue against her ass. She whimpers, pressing herself harder against him.

Presses his tongue deeper, sliding it in and out of her tight entrance. Her muscles tense and relax around him. She reaches down, her fingers finding her clit, rubbing it roughly as she continues to watch him. Sam's tongue is relentless, his breath hot against her skin as he works her from behind.

Jackie's hips buck wildly, meeting his tongue, her moans filling the car.. She pushing her back, pressing herself harder against him. Her cries muffled by the leather seat. Sam senses her cuming, His fingers dig into her hips as he fuck her with his tongue.

Jackie looks at him, her eyes glazed over with pleasure, and whispers, "Oh God, Sammy... I need you inside me..." Her words send a shiver down his spine, and he knows he fuck her in her ass.

With one swift movement, Sam positions himself behind her legs, his cock against her wet, ass hole He pushes forward, feeling her tight hole envelop him. He slowly pushes inside. She gasps, has he fills her completely.

Their hips grind together, his cock penetrate slow and deliberate at first. He adjusts to the feel of ass around him. Her muscles grip him tightly, her nails digging into leather, urging him on. Sam leans forward grabbing her breasts has he fucks her in the ass doggie style.

Sam fucks harder and deeper inside her. He can feel the wet heat of her ass, the tightness of her ass as she meets every stroke. Her breath comes in ragged gasps, her head thrown back in ecstasy. He watches her, fascinated by the way her features twist and contort with pleasure, her mouth open in a silent scream.

He pulls out of her ass, finding her pussy once again. Her body jerks in response. Hips bucking wildly as he enters her wet pussy. She moans his name, her voice hoarse and desperate. Her nails dig into the leather. She urging him on. Jackie's legs spread wide. He fucks her doggie style.

Sam getting off losing control. He watches her writhe beneath him. He picks up the pace, Thrusting harder and deeper. His hips slapping against hers in a rhythm that feels both primal and achingly intimate. The leather seats creak beneath them. The sounds of their bodies muffled by the confines of the car.

Her breath comes in ragged gasps. Her nails digging into leather seat as she meets his thrusts. Her body moving in perfect synchrony with his. He can feel her tightening around him. Her muscles tensing as she nears climax. With a final desperate thrust. He releases himself inside her. His body tense and shuddering as he empties himself.

She gasps, her eyes squeezed shut. Her body shaking with the force of her own orgasm. He can feel her walls gripping him. Holding him inside as she comes undone. Her nails scratch at the seat. Her hips bucking wildly against his. Her moans filling the car. The tension between them is electric. As they lie together bodies entwined in sweat.

Jackie drags her fingers back and forth the leather seat. She shakes uncontrollably from her orgasm. Her lips part, breath coming in ragged gasps. As her body slowly begins to relax into his. She looks up at him. Their gazes locking for a moment. She leans forward. Pressing a soft kiss to his lips. "That was...," she starts. But can't seem to find the words to finish the thought. Her nails trace light circles on his chest as she lies there, content and sated.

Sam smiles down at her. feeling a warmth spread through his chest at the sight of her contentment. He brushes a stray hair from her forehead. His fingers lingering on her skin. "I know" he whispers. His voice rough with emotion. "It was amazing." He slowly begins to move inside her again. Their hips meeting in a slow lazy rhythm. "I could stay like this with you forever."

She pushes her back pressing herself closer to him. Her fingers tracing patterns on his back. "Mmm, me too." She breathes her eyes closed. "But we should probably call it a night I have to get to the airport in the morning."

Sam groans, reluctantly pulling out of her. He reaches for a tissue, cleaning them both up. Tosses it into the nearby trash can. "Well, at least we have a whole flight to think about all the fun we could have." He says with a wicked grin. Helping her to her feet. "And who knows. Maybe we'll end up sitting together. Jackie giving him a smile "If you be so lucky"