A College Spanking

Story Info
Morgan saves her foster-sister from being expelled.
3.3k words
5.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A College Spanking

Disclaimer: This is a complete work of fiction and not based on real events.

Morgan raced along the college corridors. She had come straight from cheerleading practice and was still in her uniform. The rubber soles of her canvas sneakers squeaked on the polished floor as she ran. She had to run because she had to find her foster-sister Joanna quickly and before it was too late. Morgan's heart raced in her chest and adrenaline fuelled her pace. There was one last place to check and she was determined to get there before the oncoming storm.

Morgan burst into the changing room. It took a few seconds for her to spot Joanna amongst the throng of girls, but there she was, getting changed into her maid's uniform she wore for her after college job. Morgan brushed past other changing girls and made her way over to her foster-sister. Joanna looked up and saw Morgan and smiled. Then she dropped the smile when she saw the frantic and anxious look upon Morgan's face.

"Miss Diamante is looking for you!" Morgan said trying to catch her breath.

"Whatever for?" Joanna enquired rather puzzled.

Morgan paused for a moment to catch her breath. "You've been accused of hitting another girl."

"Abigail?" replied Joanna rather startled. "She was bullying me. I never hit her. I just pushed her away!"

As the over protective sister she was, Morgan was having none of that. "Abigail! That bitch."

"Please don't go after her," begged Joanna. "You will only get yourself expelled."

"We have to get you off college grounds. If Miss Diamante catches you, then in all probability you will be the one who is expelled."

Miss Diamante was Head of Discipline. It was her job to punish students when they got out of line. Depending on the infraction, the punishment usually was a detention. But it was not unknown for her to expel girls out of hand. Morgan knew that Miss Diamante hated Joanna and made it her job to make Morgan's foster-sister's life a living hell after she joined the college. The accusation of striking another girl would be enough for the Head of Discipline to give Joanna the red letter marking her for expulsion.

Morgan came from an affluent family and her mother attended the college that she was now a student at. Joanna was an orphan and had been fostered by Morgan's parents when she was young. Joanna was treated like a proper member of the family and got all the same privileges as Morgan. They both took ballet classes and attended drama club together. At college, things deviated a little, as Morgan was picked to be a cheerleader and Joanna, seen as an outsider, was often overlooked for such clubs and activities. This led Joanna taking an after college job at a hotel as a maid.

Ever since she had joined Morgan at the college, Joanna was bullied and harassed by the other girls. Being an orphan fostered into a middleclass family didn't get you any further than the working class girls who won scholarships to the college. In fact, Joanna was treated worse. It was true that Morgan's father paid for her tuition and her uniform, but Joanna would never truly be accepted by the other girls. She would always be the outsider.

Joanna's confrontations with her tormentors found herself at odds with Miss Diamante. Often the girls who bullied her would make up lies about Joanna, placing the blame on Morgan's poor foster-sister. Miss Diamante was rather biased and often took the side of the other girls, punishing Joanna instead. She was in and out of the detention hall for various trumped up infractions and only last week she was given her final warning. The next time Joanna would be disciplined she would be expelled.

Morgan grabbed her foster-sister by the wrist and pulled her out of the changing room. There was a sense of urgency on her mind and she had to get Joanna off the college campus before Miss Diamante found her. Then Morgan could speak to her parents and they could straighten this mess out. Morgan's mother was on the board of governors at the college and she also ran a number of societies. She had a lot of clout and could potentially overrule any decisions made my Miss Diamante.

The two girls rounded the corner and were not far from one of the exits when Morgan spotted Abigail. In an instant, she pushed Joanna into a doorway and then stuck her head out to see what the troublemaker was doing. From her advantage point, Morgan could see Abigail's bruised cheek. Being a member of the drama club, Morgan became suspicious of the bruise. It looked too much like makeup than a real bruise. Abigail's friend Sophie was excellent at makeup and her talents could even fool the likes of Miss Diamante.

"Shit!" Morgan hissed under her breath.

"What is it?" Joanna asked eager to stick her head from out of the doorway.

"It's Abigail. Stay back and stay quiet."

Morgan watched for a little while longer and breathed a huge sigh of relief as Abigail and her gang of friends made their way towards the exit. She waited until the gabble of girls was out of sight before she signalled to her foster-sister that it was safe to move. When she was satisfied that the coast was clear, Morgan gently took Joanna's wrist and led her away and towards the exit of the building. Then Morgan stopped in horror and she swore very loudly.

Preceded by the clatter of high heels on the hard floor, Miss Diamante had walked through the door the girls were heading for and into the corridor. She was a tall woman, in her fifties, with striking red hair. She wore a matching pinstripe skirt and blazer and her green eyes peered over the top of the frames of her glasses. In her hand was a red book - her discipline book. In that book she wrote down the names of those girls who had broken the rules and listed their punishments.

"Miss Joanna." Miss Diamante's voice carried down the empty corridor with relative ease. "I've been looking for you. You will follow me to my office at once. We have a long overdue meeting together."

"I'm coming too," Morgan said with a tremor in her voice.

"If you insist," Miss Diamante said with a grin. "But there's very little you can do other than watch as I expel your brat of a foster-sister."

Morgan clenched her fists. The anger was already swelling up inside her. However, there was little she could do. Joanna's fate was now in the hands of Miss Diamante.

The girls followed Miss Diamante in absolute silence. The only sounds were the clatter of heels and shuffling of feet on the hard, tiled floor. They then went through a door and into the faculty wing of the college. Students where never permitted to enter here without strict permission of a tutor or another member of the faculty. However, no one would challenge two students being accompanied by Miss Diamante. Many of her colleagues feared the Head of Discipline and often gave her a wide berth.

Finally, the girls reached Miss Diamante's office and she opened the door and ushered them in. The inside of the room was decorated rather sparsely and the only furniture was a large desk with a high-back chair behind it. Upon the desk were a laptop, which was open, and a small lamp. Behind the desk upon the wall was a framed poster of the college coat of arms. Miss Diamante moved around behind the desk, took off her blazer and draped it over the back of her chair. Then she sat down in front of the two girls.

The Head of Discipline sat behind the desk in utter silence and she didn't even look at either Morgan or Joanna. She opened her red discipline book, took up a pen and started writing something down on the open blank page. The scratching of her pen was the only sound to break the silence. When she was done, she placed the pen down and looked up. Then she cut a wicked smile and rose from out of her chair.

"Miss Joanna," she began. "This is the end of the road for you. An unprovoked attack on another girl spells your expulsion."

"No! Please!" Joanna cried. "I didn't do anything."

"Too late," said Miss Diamante. "Your foster parents will get the red letter through the post."

"But I'm innocent!" Joanna exclaimed.

"A likely story," Miss Diamante said brushing aside Joanna's plea of innocence. "You're guilty. I've seen the bruise on Abigail's face."

"It's fake," interjected Morgan. "I can tell."

Miss Diamante's head quickly spun to face the other girl. "You stay out of this, Morgan. Otherwise your name will go into my discipline book!"

Morgan gulped and took a step back. She'd never witnessed the wrath of Miss Diamante first hand.

"I'll do anything to make it up. Please give me another chance!" Joanna pleaded.

"Anything?" Miss Diamante said turning her attention back to Joanna.

Joanna nodded.

Miss Diamante paused for a moment as if she was in deep thought. Then she opened the desk draw beside her and removed a leather strap. She placed it upon the table in front of the girls. Both Morgan and Joanna looked at one another.

"In the days of old, we had corporal punishment," Miss Diamante began. "Girls would be spanked for their transgressions and not sent to the detention hall. My mother was Head of Discipline here before me and she would often reminisce about dishing out spankings to wayward girls. One such punishment would be enough to deter the most rebellious of young ladies. I've always wanted to spank a student and now an opportunity presents itself to me. Alright, I have an alternative for you Joanna and that's a spanking. You let me spank you with this leather strap and I will tear up your red letter. In fact, I will go as far to say I will discipline Abigail instead for lying to me. Do we have a deal?"

Joanna looked at Morgan. The look of terror was evident upon her face. "I'll do it," Joanna said after a moment. The words came trembling out of her mouth. "As long as you promise not to expel me?"

"Then we have a deal," said Miss Diamante with a smile.

"No!" Morgan cried. "You can't do this. It's immoral."

"Oh I can," Miss Diamante replied with an even bigger smile. "Your foster-sister has given me her verbal consent in front of a witness. That witness being you, Morgan."

"Then spare Joanna and spank me instead," Morgan pleaded.

Miss Diamante looked at Morgan through her glasses. "You would take her place?"

"Yes, so long as you promise not to spank Joanna."

"Morgan!" exclaimed Joanna.

Morgan shushed her foster-sister. "Do we have a deal?"

"I think we do, Morgan. Alright, I promise not to spank Joanna as long as I can spank you."

"What do I need to do?" asked Morgan.

Miss Diamante walked around the desk to the same side as the two girls. As she did she picked up the leather strap. "You simply bend over the desk and place your hands palm down on the top. I then get your foster-sister to go to the other side of the desk and grasp your wrists. That will keep you in place whilst I administer the spanking. You will get six strokes of the leather strap across your bear bottom cheeks. That's it."

Morgan nodded and assumed the required position over the desk. "Get it over with, please."

"You know, in all my years, I've never disciplined a cheerleader," Miss Diamante said as she pulled up Morgan's skirt to reveal the girl's underwear. Then she pulled down the panties to expose Morgan's naked cheeks. "Joanna, take hold of your foster-sister's wrists."

Morgan felt the cold leather strap touch her naked bottom. She was brave and she could take the punishment for her foster-sister. Six strokes and it would be all over and Joanna would be able to stay at the college. She looked up to see Joanna on the other side of the desk. Her foster-sister grasped firmly at Morgan's wrists. The look of fear was upon Joanna's face.

"After each stroke, you will count and say thank you Miss Diamante," said the Head of Discipline. "Do you understand, Morgan?"

Morgan nodded in reply. She was desperately trying to hold back the tears for Joanna's sake.

Without another word, Miss Diamante brought the leather strap down hard upon Morgan's exposed bottom. The girl jerked forward and gave out a cry of pain. The blow was much harder than Morgan was expecting and the reality of the spanking began to set in.

"What do you say, Morgan?" Miss Diamante reminded the girl.

"One," Morgan managed to blurt out. "Thank you, Miss Diamante."

This was swiftly followed by the second stroke. Morgan screamed and tears began to well up in her eyes. "Two..." she blubbered. "Thank you, Miss Diamante."

The third stroke was delivered with as much force as the second and by now Morgan was in floods of tears. She could barely talk and bring herself to say "three" and thank Miss Diamante.

"You're taking your first spanking rather well, Morgan," Miss Diamante commented. With that she gave Morgan's bottom a little stroke and the girl winced.

The fourth stroke would have sent Morgan's hands to defend her bottom. But her foster-sister's firm grip prevented her from doing so.

"Don't move your hands, Morgan. Otherwise further strokes will be applied," The Head of Discipline warned.

By the fifth stroke, the pain was so intense that Morgan was beginning to regret her decision.

"Please... stop," Morgan sobbed. "I never realised it would hurt so much."

The Head of Discipline simply ignored the poor girl's pleas and delivered the sixth and final stroke.

"Done," said Miss Diamante. "You can get up and rearrange your pretty cheerleading uniform."

Morgan was still sobbing as she pulled up her underwear and un-tucked her skirt from its waistband. Her bottom felt like it was on fire and she knew she wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. "And the red letter?" she finally asked Miss Diamante.

"That will be destroyed once your foster-sister has also been spanked."

"What? But you promised! We had a deal," Morgan spat.

"I promised that I would not spank her. But I never said she would go unpunished. You will spank Joanna instead." With that Miss Diamante offered the leather strap to Morgan.

"And if I refuse?" Morgan asked.

"Then the red letter will be sent, Joanna will be expelled and your spanking would have been for nothing."

Morgan looked over at her foster-sister and mouthed "sorry".

"Okay, I will take a spanking," Joanna said after a moment. She assumed the exact same position over the desk as Morgan had just done. "Please be gentle, Morgan."

"You don't have to do this, Joanna," Morgan begged her foster-sister.

"I must. If you can take a spanking for me, then I will do this to save my place at this college and save face for your parents."

Morgan looked up at Miss Diamante. The Head of Discipline was smiling. Then she reached out and took the leather strap from the older woman.

"I'm sorry," Morgan said as she lifted up Joanna's skirt. "Will you forgive me?"

"Please just get on with it, Morgan," her foster-sister begged.

"First a cheerleader and now a maid," Miss Diamante said with such joy. She then took hold of Joanna's wrists. "Morgan, please will you administer the spanking."

With her own bottom still smarting from her earlier spanking, Morgan presented the leather strap to Joanna's exposed posterior. She allowed the strap to hover there a few inches away from her foster-sister's naked buttock cheeks, trying to force herself to bring it down and inflict pain upon poor Joanna. Morgan recalled the agony she was in moments ago and knew she was about to bring the same suffering to her foster-sister.

"Get on with it, Morgan!" Miss Diamante commanded.

Morgan did as she was instructed, drew back the leather strap and brought it crashing down against Joanna's bottom. Joanna jolted forward and gave a little yelp of pain.

"Harder!" Miss Diamante barked.

Morgan brought the strap to bear and Joanna cried out even louder.

"Harder!" Miss Diamante said in a fury.

Morgan obeyed and this time Miss Diamante was satisfied with the delivery. A red mark matching the strap started to materialise on Joanna's bottom cheek.

Morgan paused for a moment as her foster-sister began to sob.

"What do you say, Joanna?" Miss Diamante asked.

Joanna found it hard to speak and Morgan silently willed her to answer. Eventually, Joanna said "one" and thanked her foster-sister.

"Pray continue," Miss Diamante instructed. "I will keep count."

Morgan delivered the second stroke and Joanna leapt even higher than before and let out a cry the likes Morgan had never heard before.

"Two," Miss Diamante said with such delight. "Thank your foster-sister, Joanna."

Through her tears, Joanna thanked Morgan. It turned Morgan's stomach to hear her foster-sister thank her for inflicting pain.

"Three," Miss Diamante said with a smile as Morgan delivered the third stroke.

"Th... th... thank... you... Morgan." Joanna could barely get the words out.

"Four!"

The glee in Miss Diamante's eyes was evident as Morgan struck Joanna's exposed bottom for the fourth time. Joanna was a while in thanking her foster-sister for the delivery of the stroke and Miss Diamante looked as if she was close to losing her patients.

"Answer more quickly in future, Joanna. Otherwise I'll have your foster-sister deliver more strokes!" Miss Diamante warned.

Joanna could only nod in reply. She found it difficult to speak through the pain

"Five!"

After the fifth stroke, Morgan could see Joanna's bottom was bright red and beginning to bruise. This time, Joanna thanked her foster-sister quickly so not to incur the further wrath of Miss Diamante.

"Six!"

It was over the moment Joanna thanked Morgan. Miss Diamante instructed Joanna to get up and rearrange her maid's uniform.

"Are we done?" Morgan asked as she threw down the leather strap upon the desk.

Miss Diamante picked up the red letter and tore it to pieces. "Yes we're done. For now..."

Joanna gulped.

"And Abigail?" Morgan inquired.

"She will be given an official warning and a week's worth of detention."

Morgan nodded satisfactory. "Come, Joanna. Let's get you home."

"Next time Joanna, it will be the cane," Miss Diamante warned rather coldly.

Morgan took her sister and led her out of the office by the hand. Once in the corridor, Morgan took her foster-sister in her arms and cuddled her. Joanna was still crying.

"It's all over and I'm very sorry," Morgan said stroking Joanna's hair.

"It's not your fault," Joanna sniffed. "You saved me from being expelled."

"Hey, what are foster-sisters for?" Morgan replied.

"She isn't allowed to spank us," Joanna pointed out between her sobs.

"No, she isn't," Morgan replied. "But we made a verbal deal with her and besides, she would only deny it. Her word carries a lot of weight around here."

Morgan decided it was best to take Joanna home. Her foster-sister was in no fit state to go to work at the hotel that evening. On the walk back, Morgan told Joanna that they could never tell her parents. The spanking would be their secret. In all likelihood, Miss Diamante would remain silent and wouldn't bring up the matter again.

The Head of Discipline was as good as her word. The red letter never arrived and Abigail was thrown into a week's worth of detention. This meant that Joanna's tenure at the college would continue for now and Morgan's parents would be none the wiser. Morgan took this as a small victory and she hoped that she and Joanna would never have to face another spanking.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Crossing Lines (Anthro) A leopard in heat gets relief...from her deer best friend!in NonHuman
Girl Punished for Crashing Car Ch. 01 Gf spanks young girl as bf and mum watch and enjoy.in BDSM
Milked with Love Ch. 01 A farmer spanks, tickles, edges, and breeds his new hucow.in Fetish
Kinky Tokyo Bunny Girl A harajuku chick who likes hentai, and loves it rough.in BDSM
Veronica in Victory and Defeat Her attitude required a comeuppance.in Illustrated
More Stories