All Comments on 'A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 02'

by MisterretsiM

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow. Love it. Well written and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it!

This series have been one of my favorites! I hope there's more to come! :D I really that Victoria's cock keeps getting bigger as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so dumb

Really dumb. When the author brings up with word absurd it just describes this entire thing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
An general comment about the story

While I personally didn’t enjoy any of the cuck stuff, I did like the sex that happened. This hit a couple buttons that I enjoyed, namely cum inflation, futa on male, all the way through and hyper assets.

While I’m not one to judge, I wouldn’t mind if Veronica were a little more kind. Not so much of a complaint, more of a preference of mine.

Still, over all I enjoyed the story. Hope to see more of this

mthekiller362mthekiller362over 3 years ago
A general comment about the story

While I didn't enjoy the cuck stuff too much, this story was still a good read. It pushed many buttons that I enjoyed, like excess cum, all the way through and my favorites, hyper assets, cum inflation and futa on male.

Personally I would have preferred Veronica to have been a bit more kind, though that's not really up for me to decide. I personally don't enjoy overly dominant characters.

Still, besides my personal dislikes, it was a great read over all and I'd love to read another part to this story. If you take suggestions, I wouldn't mind giving some.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The humiliation felt unnecessary

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ridiculous. He should get a gun and shoot the bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisterretsiM@MisterretsiM
Erotica writer specializing in hyper, futa and other ridiculous things! I made a twitter page for my writing if anyone cares to follow me: https://twitter.com/misterretsim_ Also, I've officially launched my Patreon, where you can support me if you'd like: https://www.patreon...