A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Ms. Meyer," the older woman spoke up, "my name is Dolores McCartney, the designer running this... unique show. If you don't mind, my assistant here will take your measurements to start things off."

"O-Okay."

"Get started now, Penny."

"Yes Mrs. McCartney," Penny, the assistant, replied and unraveled a tape measure as she approached Victoria, "Please, hold out your arms."

Dropping her purse at her feet, Victoria did just that.

"Height - 72 inches."

There was a scratching of pen on paper as Dolores began writing out the measurements. The thin tape was wrapped around and stretched across almost every part of Victoria's body, number after number called out in rapid succession. Victoria wasn't sure she had ever felt so out of place like she did now, T-posing amongst a couple of strangers; every time Penny got close to her groin, Victoria bit her lip and tensed, unsure if that part of her was amongst the measurements being taken. As every section of her body and each limb was counted and calculated, the futa took a moment to observe the woman who would be deciding her fate.

She was attractive in an older, elegant way. Victoria had no doubt that she had worked in this industry for years, fighting her way up the ranks, making herself a standout amongst the other designers, probably even starting out as a model herself - more than likely why she was picked for this whole one-of-a-kind event. Her face was tan and wrinkled, but not excessively so, her arms thin and delicate. Dolores possessed a good size bust from what Victoria could see, her vision blocked by the deft movement of the woman's hands moving around the desk and the assistant bobbing and weaving in and out of her line of sight. Honestly, if Victoria aged just like she had, she wouldn't be upset - hell, maybe she could be in the same place as her 30 years from now!

Luckily, it didn't look like they were going to gauge the length or width of her cock, and after some time, the assistant seemed to have finally finished, and she took a step back towards the desk, possibly awaiting further instructions. There was a silence that filled the room as the designer looked over the notes she had taken, her eyes squinting as she read them back to herself. Cautiously, Victoria lowered her arms back to her sides, and once again stood there awkwardly as she waited for her judgment to come; she had to remind herself to breathe, the anticipation killing her; there wasn't even time for her brain to go wild yet, like it was saving the intense fantasies for whether the news she was about to receive was good or not. The assistant, Penny, waited quietly as well, undoubtedly curious about the decision as well.

"Not bad," Dolores suddenly complimented, drawing a surprised look from Victoria, "more muscular than our average model, but your other numbers match up with what we'd normally look for in a potential performer."

"Oh, uh, thank you."

"Now," the designer leaned forward, her emerald-tinted eyes studying Victoria from behind a swish of neatly-cut black hair that created one large bang across her forehead, "how did you hear about us, Ms. Meyer?"

"I was told about it by Dr. Daley, who conducted a study on... people like me. One I participated in somewhat recently."

"Ah, good, we've had several others referred by her which means we can skip the next part!" Dolores scribbled several more quick notes, drawing a sigh of relief from Victoria, "And have you ever done any modeling before? For magazines? As a child? Anything at all?"

"No I have not Ms. McCartney."

Ms. McCartney waved a hand.

"No worries, we figured most of you wouldn't, but it never hurts to ask."

She grabbed her stack of papers, stapled them together, and slipped them into a tan folder.

"Well, to keep things simple, I think you have what we're looking for. Due to the uniqueness of this whole event, we've been fairly liberal with these interviews and the selection process, hence its brevity. Like I mentioned before, you are very... strong, but not as much as some of the others who have come through already. You seem like you take good enough care of yourself, we know you qualify in the other ways that are required considering who recommended you, and you have almost all of a good model's features otherwise. Since you're here anyway, I can take an educated guess and say you're interested in becoming a model, but I'll ask anyway."

Dolores McCartney folded her hands flat on the desk.

"Would you like to be part of the Futanari Fashion Show, first of its kind?"

Victoria's expression gave away the shock she'd felt at being offered the opportunity. Even while she had been out in the hallway fantasizing, she hadn't really expected to get picked, the entire thing feeling like an unobtainable pipe dream; those same fantasies flashed through her mind once more, an uncharacteristic smile of actual happiness touching her lips. At a loss for words, Victoria stared at the older woman who had just presented her with the opportunity of a lifetime like she was some made up creature like Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny, a look of wonder plastered across her face. Realizing she was standing there like an idiot after a couple minutes of pregnant silence, Victoria took a deep breath.

"Ahem, um, yes I would!" She spoke a bit too excitedly, "When is it taking place?"

"That's what I like to hear," Dolores smiled back at her, although hers was much more mellow and professional, "and it will be in a couple weeks time. We'll keep you updated. Have you been told about what kind of clothing you'll be modeling?"

"Only that it's designed for futanari," for once that word didn't feel so weird on her tongue, "but besides that I don't really know much else."

"You're right. However, the specific type of clothing you and the others who've been selected will be modeling is lingerie."

Another shocked expression showed on Victoria's face.

"Specifically for your, well, extra parts. I designed them myself, partially basing them off some men's undergarments of the same nature that already exist, just more feminine and... enhanced. I'm sure you understand what I mean. There will be many sets, with matching bras and other kinds of lingerie to accompany them, and most of you will be modeling a few of the different combinations to show off everything."

"I see," Victoria responded, her brain trying to picture what clothing made for her cock could even look like, "it makes sense, but I wasn't expecting it!"

"And I'm hoping all of the people who will be attending and writing about the event won't be either!" Dolores gave a chuckle and sly grin, "I'm planning to make a big impact with this show, as is the benefactor. It will obviously be racy in nature, but that just makes the whole thing even more exciting. The fashion world will be set ablaze by this. Ah, I can't wait..."

Dolores McCartney got a far off look on her face, her smile growing wider.

"So! Are you still interested?"

Was she still interested!? It wasn't even a question! Victoria had figured it was just going to be specially altered pants like she found from some independent sellers online, clothing with more room in the crotch and legs, but lingerie? That was a whole different level! Sexy, well-made underwear that showed off her cock and balls, making them look even more appealing; that would be sure to get her more fuck buddies! Especially after the show was over... Her mind briefly returned to her previous fantasies, only enhanced by a greater magnitude - this could make her a sex symbol amongst futanari! Her answer was obvious, and she almost rushed to get it out, barely holding back her readily apparent glee.

"Yes I'm still interested! It sounds like an, um, interesting opportunity for sure."

"That it is. Here," the designer held out a paper that Penny quickly grabbed before Victoria could make a move for it, "this is the information you'll need. The date, time, and number we'll contact you from if anything changes. You don't need to do your makeup or change your hair or anything, we'll have stylists present who will get you ready. Just show up and we'll take care of the rest."

Penny handed Victoria the paper, which she folded and tucked under her arm.

"Um, sounds good. Is there anything else?"

"Not unless you have any questions."

"I don't think so. Thank you."

"Good, I'll see you at the show."

Dolores nodded at Penny, who began to head towards the door. Picking up her purse, Victoria followed as she clutched the paper she'd been handed like it was the Golden Ticket to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. The assistant gave her a wave as she exited back into the hallway, immediately calling the next name on her list. Victoria could once again feel the eyes of everyone in the room on her, studying her, wondering if she had been picked. Keeping her head down, trying to not show off her happiness, Victoria made a beeline for the elevator doors, which seemed to welcome her with open arms as soon as she reached them. Stepping inside, she hit the button for the ground floor; as the doors closed on her, she gazed at the other futa waiting, just as curious about who she would see in a few weeks time.

Victoria exited the building with a bounce in her step, feeling like she was on cloud-nine the entire time; she didn't even sneer at the receptionist who glared at her as she passed by and tossed her guest badge carelessly onto her desk! While she waited for the bus she mentally complimented herself on keeping her composure throughout the day, never giving into her anger or lust. Even though the interview room smelled heavily of the pheromones and 'scent' that potentially willing participants to her sexual impulses gave off, she managed to ignore them well enough! It definitely helped that her future was being molded in real time while she was there, for once finding something more important in life that satiating her libido.

Hell, on the bus she hardly spared a glance at those around her. Victoria was too busy looking out the window, daydreaming about never having to do this again. Once she was rich and famous, she'd get her own car or a personal driver that would chauffeur her around the city - whatever city she was in at the time. Yachts, first class flights, private jets - all of these were so close but so far away; she just needed to make it through the next couple of weeks and really shine on the runway. It was becoming harder and harder to contain her giddiness, more images of wealth and excess turning the gears in her head. She almost missed her stop, and quickly rushed off, happy to undress and take out her excitement on the people that lived with her.

Victoria practically kicked open the door to Dylan's apartment, her fingers busy unbuttoning her skirt.

"I'm home sluts! You better be awake!"

...

The two weeks flew by..

As it turns out, spending most of your time fucking and having climax after climax really helps pass the time. Who knew? Whenever she wasn't engaged in these activities or sleeping, Victoria was glued to her phone, checking her texts, emails, and calls over and over again, waiting for any correspondence. The ones she did receive were few and far between, mostly just informative messages reminding her of things she'd already known and reiterating that she needed to come bare-faced and all of that. But, to her delight, none were canceling the event or rescinding her invitation to it! Still, feelings of nervousness welled inside of her whenever her phone dinged, even if it was just usually another woman begging for her cock.

When the day finally came, she had gotten ready in much the same way she had before her interview: a morning of hardcore fucking as much as her harem could handle followed by a cold shower and getting dressed. Her outfit was very similar as well, a new, bright yellow dress that went down to her ankles, the compression shorts she had worn before - feeling confident they wouldn't give out after having been put to the test - and the same pair of sandals. Braless as usual, knowing she wouldn't need one for what was coming, she also wore her hair down, tucked behind her ears this time, also guessing that they would be doing something with it. Foregoing makeup as she was told to do, Victoria only applied some basic lotion on her body that would wash off easily. This whole process went much quicker than last time, and she was out of the apartment with her purse shouldered on her arm with time to spare!

During the bus, then train ride over to the studio, Victoria did her best to stifle any concerns or doubts that tried to enter her mind. Reminding herself over and over that she had been hand picked for the show helped, but it didn't quell her fears completely. What if this was all a ruse to humiliate her? What if they decide at the last minute she doesn't fit in with what they're trying to portray? What if she is somehow the smallest futanari there!? No, that couldn't be - she had scoped out all the obvious bulges in that hallway, and no one came close to what she had! Her self-reassurances only worked so well, unable to completely hype herself up in the way that came so naturally for her.

Instead, she tried to revisit the fantasies she had played out in her head constantly over the past weeks.

She could see it now. A darkly lit room, colored lights flashing, trendy music playing in the background. One model steps off, only for her to take her place. Strutting perfectly, her hips swiveling, showing off everything she had to offer. A black, lacey bra was lifting her breasts towards her chin, giving them an extra umph to wow the onlookers. Her package was neatly wrapped in a matching set of underwear, just as fancy and sexy as what covered her chest. Like her breasts, her genitalia was lifted, keeping it from dragging across the floor, feet of dark lace stretched across it. She looked hot, erotic, alluring. Everyone was fixated on her cock and balls, wishing that they could see them bare. Stopping at the end of the runway, she cocks her hips, letting her beautifully-swaddled package jiggle and swing, her eyes casting a confident stare across the audience.

Her cock would look glorious. Throbbing as it always did even when flaccid, it would continuously push against the front of the net that covered its enormity, the massive head pulsating like it was trying to say something to its onlookers. The rest of her shaft would look no-less amazing, the veins and tough flesh peering through the webbing of whatever they named the garment that went over it, reminding anyone watching of its incredible size. Just as elevated as her cock would be her giant balls, wobbling back and forth, unable to be truly contained, bouncing together in time with her breaths, revealing her out-of-this-world potency. Then, she would turn around, wagging her hips and rounded, toned ass as she walked back out, making sure her admirers knew that her ultra-sized endowment was visible even from behind.

It would change everything. She'd be elevated to a kind of sexual stardom, like if pornstars were treated the same as celebrities. Her name, her face, her cock would be plastered across magazines, the internet, and even showing up censored on TV. Young futa would look up to her, having something to aspire too in a world that seemed unfit for them. More designers and agencies would flock to her, each with their own unique take on this new trend of futanari-based fashion. There would be even more clothing for her and those just like her, dresses and pants that both supported and showed off that extra part of her. No more straps or compression shorts, no - she would be able to walk around without being ashamed of who she was, her oversized genitalia no longer considered an inhuman obscenity.

The rest of her life would get easier as well, with all the money and new-found fame she'd receive. All the people who would want to fuck her - or more accurately, get fucked by her - would form an endless line, a months-long queue to get to touch her dick. Cleaning up after her sexual messes a thing of the past, trying to "contain" her output as to not ruin an entire house a distant memory; hell, even if she did, its not like she wouldn't have the cash flow to pay for it all! Beauties from around the world and from all walks of life would be at her beck and call, even giving her the chance to shack up with famous celebrities!

And with all of this, she might finally find a sense of normalcy - or at least some semblance of it. It was almost hard to imagine not feeling self-conscious amongst strangers, constantly worried that people might give you dirty looks or gawk at you, something that was hitting her harder and harder the more she grew. The standing of futanari in society was a complex one, something Victoria knew well just from existing as one all her life. They weren't second-class citizens or anything like that, at least in first-world countries, but people still gave them weird looks and treated them differently when they were discovered, people who weren't interested in knowing them carnally. Which was many, despite evidence to the contrary. Sure Victoria had her share of lovers and her little harem, but it wasn't until she came to the city, a much more open and liberal place, that this happened. Her life hadn't been like that before.

Victoria tried to not think of the past as often as she could.

She managed to continue to distract herself with happier dreams as she got off the train and made her way to the address she'd been given. The streets were alive with the hustle and bustle of roaming hordes of the city's denizens, workers, students, and tourists alike all crammed between rows of businesses and streets. Victoria grimaced at the sight of such a packed crowd, not pleased with the thought of being pressed together with so many strangers like a can of sardines while just trying to walk to her destination. A squaring of her shoulders later though and she was off!

Leaving early turned out to be the right choice because it took Victoria a fair amount of time to find the location of the shoot. Not familiar with the deeper parts of the city, she meandered for a bit, finding herself heading down wrong streets and crossing at random intersections, her eyes glued to her phone the entire time. A heat touched her cheeks as she powerwalked around, somehow getting closer to her destination while still not really knowing where she was going, panic growing inside of her. By some miracle, she suddenly found herself right in front of the correct building, just as her desperation was turning to fury; it was a fairly nondescript locale, probably to keep any curious, prying eyes away. A large, suited bouncer stood outside the entrance.

"Hi, I'm here for the Futanari Fashion Show," Victoria spoke confidently, feeling a lack of discomfort as using that word in a professional setting for once, "am I in the right place?"

"Depends on if you're on the list," his voice was deep and gravely, "can I get a name?"

"Victoria. Meyer."

The giant of a man pulled a clipboard out from seemingly nowhere.

"You're on the list," he opened the door after reading his sheet of names, revealing a darkened interior, "first door on the left is where the models are getting ready."

Victoria nodded at the man and stepped inside the building, the door slamming behind her. The lights were dimmed, and she could hear the faint echoes of what sounded like club music playing from another room. It had an interesting layout, like it was some kind of bar or theater - maybe both; regardless, it definitely wasn't what Victoria was expecting. Looking around for the door, she found it slightly hidden away in a corner under a set of wooden stairs. Seeing nothing else that could be the 'door on the left' she hurried over, her eyes darting around like someone was going to jump out and attack her at any moment. Breathing hard through her nostrils, she flung the door open, wincing as she was hit by a burst of light.