A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is what a futanari is! Never forget!"

As Victoria continued to unleash her liquid fury upon the spectators, a certain individual stood out to her - the person standing on the balcony and watching her. Though Victoria couldn't see who they were or much of them at all, darkness covering their body, their stance made them stick out like a sore thumb. Instead of running away in fear or gawking at her like a zombie, this mysterious figure had her arms crossed, her hips cocked in a more casual stance. It was a way that no one had ever looked at Victoria during one of her bouts of sexual deviance, her posture akin to a mother watching their child acting out disobediently. Victoria's face fell for a moment, her own stance relaxing, unsure of how to respond to such an unexpected sight. For once, she was the one stunned.

But that only lasted a moment.

Her usual fury took over at this insubordination of the norm. Lifting her cock with both hands, she pointed it as directly as she could towards the unknown entity. Flexing and grunting, Victoria put as much force into this next shot of ball gunk as she could, her load flying right at the balcony - but it didn't quite make it. The stream of white progeny fell short, hitting the wall under the bottom of the outer wall, painting it like all the other areas in the room. Victoria watched as the person - whoever they were - cocked their head at the futa's action, before turning and leaving, disappearing behind a curtained-door. Brow furrowing at the oddity of that entire, silent interaction, she went back to hosing down the audience.

After the usual, stupendous amount of time had passed for her climax to finish, Victoria's cock finally began to sag. It dipped between her legs and rested against her person-encompassing sack, returning to its smaller, default state - one that was no less as jaw-dropping as her erect size. Steadying her breathing, Victoria looked at the crowd, her expression changing to its natural resting bitch face, no emotion showing on her countenance. She took a last glimpse at Dolores, the room she had wanted to call her place of work, and all the people in it, her chest tightening at what could have been. Her eyes closed as she turned away from it all - from her dreams, her future, her happiness - all of it, and left.

A single tear ran down Victoria's face as she walked back down the runway.

1...67891011