A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tried them all on but I couldn't get any of them to fit!" Victoria exclaimed in mock-astonishment, holding back her true intentions as much as she could, "Maybe I just couldn't get the angle right. Can you help try and put this pair on me?"

"Oh okay. Yeah I should be able to help you..."

Smile sharpening, Victoria turned around slowly to face the young man. Her giant cock dragged across the carpet, trailing around her ankles as it slunk into view, nearly entangling itself around her leg. Enormous balls swinging as well, they jostled against her knees as she moved, thudding off each other like a pair of door knockers. In only a moment she was facing the young man, revealing her mostly-naked form to him, exposing everything that would grab his attention - exactly as she knew it would. Almost like her genitalia could see him too, they rumbled ever so slightly, preparing for what was to come, what they were about to unleash upon their newest prey.

"Here," she tossed the panties at him, his hands fumbling to catch them as he stared at the massive package he'd been presented with, "you'll need these."

His eyes widened to the size of saucers, his jaw dropping at the sight of such an unruly member, one that outclassed any of the futa he might have worked with already; Victoria let him stare in silence, her arousal building at what would come next, her appendage twitching, sending her cockhead bouncing up and down on the ground loudly like a judge's gavel. Neither of them moved, Victoria standing with her hands on her hips now, thrusting them out slightly so that her junk was displayed prominently, making sure he knew where to look. For the young man's part, he just stood and twisted the undergarment back and forth in his hands, shaking, petrified in place.

"You should probably get down on your knees to get closer - I don't think you can do much just standing there!"

The assistant nodded absentmindedly and started to drop to the carpet, doing as he was told without any further prodding - he was under her spell already. As his knees touched the floor, he held out the red pair of panties towards Victoria's cock, sizing them up, turning the garment back and forth like he was adjusting a picture frame. Shuffling forward, his legs only inches away from the still-slumbering beast, he did his best to reach around it, and put the panties near the futa's ankles. Smugly, she let him struggle, eyes narrowing at him as he attempted to do as he was told without actually touching her genitalia; it would be just a bit longer before she put the piece de resistance on the whole interaction, and sealed the deal for the rest of the assistants fate.

Once the lacey fabric touched her ankles, she lifted a foot, allowing the well-dressed male to put that part of it on, doing one after the other. After it was around her calves, he stopped, his face scrunching up in confusion as he also struggled to figure out how to get the rest of it on. He pulled them up her legs a bit more before deciding to continue, giving in to doing the main action that Victoria was waiting for him to do: touch her cock! Swallowing loudly, he let go of the panties and gingerly grabbed Victoria's shaft by the center and began to lift it, grunting as he did, his slim biceps visibly flexing under his top from the exertion. It was right as he had it bent over on itself and had the whole bottom half of the enormous obstruction raised to her knees, that Victoria did what came oh-so-naturally to her.

She came on him.

With only the slightest throb that ran the course of her lengthy leviathan, a huge gout of cum ran up its perpetually-distended urethra. Her fleshy helmet bounced against the rest of her awesome appendage, sending itself upward, its cumslit pointed right at the assistant's chest; right as it did, it unleashed its load. Opening like the mouth of a volcano, a pearly stream of semen, white as bone, fired from the gap of her glans and hit the man right below his collarbone. The force of it was so strong it sent him flying onto his back, his grip on her now-alive member failing him. Victoria's incredible blast lasted for numerous seconds, hosing down the front of the bespectacled-worker's outfit, covering his entire front below his neck in a pool of her virile goop.

"Whoops." was all the futa remarked flatly, not even really bothering to pretend like it was an accident. Normally she might be a bit more playful, act like it was something she couldn't control, keep up this stupid facade for a bit longer, but she was in no mood for any games. They had hurt her, hurt her more than they could ever understand, and now she was going to hurt them. Get her revenge - revenge for all the hope, happiness, the dreams they had dashed away. There was nothing they could do to make any of this up to her, so she was going to do whatever she wanted with them until she was satisfied. Contentment could only come from chaos, and she was going to start with the poor soul who decided to answer her call.

Stepping forward and out of the panties, Victoria snaked her fingers under her cock and flipped it upward so the entirety of the ground-laying amount and then some went crashing down on the assistant's body. He audibly coughed as it slammed onto his stomach and chest, the giant member weighty enough to knock the air from his lungs. Flexing her abs and grunting, Victoria sent another salvo of sperm through her monster, the gravid cum factories under it shaking against themselves and beginning to enlarge now that they were no longer holding back anything. This time, her spray of frothy muck spilled onto the man's chin and neck, soaking him further, splashes of pearly slime flying onto his face; this shot went on as long as the first did, and once it finally ceased, the assistant's head was surrounded by a pool of pearly progeny.

Instead of going further, Victoria waited for the now-cum-soaked man to respond to her actions. It took a moment for him to apparently gather himself enough to sit up, several gasps coming from his cum-lined face before he did. Blinking over and over again, he looked from his ruined clothing, to Victoria's cock, and then up at her face, repeating the process several times to try and understand what happened. Hands shaking once more, he wiped at his cheeks and chin with the back of them, clearing his countenance as his brain failed to comprehend what he was seeing. His confusion was palpable as he looked at his semen-strung fingers, so Victoria figured she'd help him along.

"That's my cum. If you want more, you can suck my cock," the words came out in a harsh growl, her painted lips curling, "if not, then get the fuck out, there are plenty others who would love to take your place!"

Victoria already knew what decision he was gonna make, she could see it on his face: if this was a cartoon, he'd have heart-shaped pupils from staring at her cock. She could feel what little patience she had left - which was hardly any - wane while she waited, her fists clenching at her sides, her muscles beginning to bulge and flex across her alabaster-skin from anger. Right as she was going to march out into the hall and find someone else who would acquiesce to her whims, the assistant grabbed her cockhead with no amount of uncertainty, his fingers pressing into the thick pink flesh like he wasn't sure what it would feel like. Giving it a testing pull, he brought her glans and unending amount of shaft towards his face, which she had more than enough length to do so with, despite standing both away from and above him, and put his lips around her distended urethra.

"That's better. Now suck it bitch!"

He did just as she commanded, and for a second, Victoria wondered why this was so easy for her. Why did dominating others, bending them to her will feel so natural? How come she never felt bad for using people for all they were worth, regardless of who they were? Had she always been like this? The more she tried to contemplate her life before all of this, the more foggy her mind grew, like her brain was trying to stop her from going too deep down the rabbit hole. The thoughts, these questions that gnawed at her insides during the few waking moments she had that weren't spent satisfying her bottomless, carnal needs, were whisked away as quickly as they had appeared, her lust taking over. In the here and now she existed for one purpose.

Her cock was starting to actually come to life at the assistant's clumsy ministrations. Stroking her massive member awkwardly, his hands not nearly enough to encompass her grotesque girth, while still half-sucking the tip, his lips only coming up halfway around her bulbous crown, he did his best to please her. It was obvious to Victoria he was unused to stimulating such a magnificent beast but that didn't stop him from putting his all into - or from her feeling the effects of his dual-touch. Actively bobbing on the enormous glans, he moved his arms along as much or her length as he could reach, lifting into the air and off of his torso. Victoria watched him smugly, secure in her superiority knowing that there was yet another individual that she had managed to conquer.

Perhaps it was due to the fact that she had been holding herself back the entire day, but her cock swiftly began to rise on its own with little help. While it filled out, more inches of length and width pumping through its being, Victoria took the appropriate steps back, knowing better than anyone that she was going to need the space. Her balls rumbled in turn, amplifying her precum production, which was apparent from the state of the assistant's face; like he was trying to chug a gallon of milk faster than he could drink it, white liquid cascaded across his cheeks and chin, spilling onto his turtleneck. Victoria let him drink his fill because sooner than later he'd be getting much more cum than he could ever handle!

Unsure and more importantly, uncaring, if the young man had noticed that she was getting harder and harder by the second, Victoria didn't feel the need to warn him either way - he could have his fun for now. The veins across her terrifying member popped out more severely the more erect she grew, coating every inch of the dark flesh in tubular protuberances and giving it an almost jagged appearance. As her shaft expanded so did her cockhead, which was nearly masking the assistant's face, his thin lips able to only engulf the very tip of her tip; so much mass had been added to the futa's member that it was struggling to hold itself up, the young man's arms doing half of the work at this point. Victoria had moved so far back in the small changing room, her back was against the mostly-empty clothing rack now, several of the hangers rattling against each other as she bumped into it.

This sudden noise seemed to grab the attention of the assistant.

Watching as he opened up his eyes, which immediately crossed in order to look down the cum cannon in front of them, Victoria relished in the stunned look on his face. Of course her cock was the biggest one he'd ever seen! It probably wasn't even a competition! Who the fuck else in this world could compare to her!? No one, and she would show that to everyone here. She would show them who they had fucked with, who they had crossed! Everyone would feel her wrath, the consequences be damned. All that mattered was her satisfaction, her pleasure, her needs - all that mattered was her.

Victoria never got tired of staring at her fully erect cock. Multiple feet of girthy, pulsating meat stuck out from her groin, ready and willing to fuck and destroy. It was so big she couldn't see past it, eclipsing everything in her vision, her feet and the assistant's body completely obscured by her massive futahood; the only thing she could see were her balls, which poked out from the sides of her shaft, always growing, ever expanding with bottomless quantities of boiling seed. Each inch of her monster was covered in pulled-taut skin and the veins that made it even tighter around her mass. Her cock was like a battering ram attached to her crotch, created not to break through doors and walls, but to barrel through the holes and insides of her willing fucktoys. Just the sight of it empowered her, and Victoria could feel her muscles engorge in turn, forming more chiseled ridges across her person.

The mere act of admiring her immense futahood sent a surge of freshly-brewed cum up through her widened urethra, which was easily bigger than the arms of the man touching it. He had been busy ogling her carnal beast the same as she was, and was completely caught off guard by the sudden helping of ball-jelly that pressed through Victoria's member. His lips peeled back against his face as the stream exited her cumslit, the force strong enough to send him reeling backward once again, his head banging into the floor. Slumping under its own incredible heft, the shot sprayed against his face, covering his visage, smearing across his glasses, drowning him in another one of her loads; he was spared momentarily as the futa's cock bounced from the power of its explosion, sending the rest of her offering splattering onto the wall behind him. The entire beige section of the room was covered, giant dregs raining down onto the gurgling assistant.

This time Victoria wasn't kind or patient enough to let him come to before she took things further. Stepping over him, her cockhead pressed into the mucked wall, waterfalling more cum down it, she reached down and grabbed him by his semen-swamped turtleneck. Hauling him up off of his feet, Victoria carried the sputtering man with one hand over to the couch and chucked him over the cushions. He reached out and steadied himself with the back of the furniture, bent over so his ass was sticking out into the air. Pausing, Victoria snaked a hand under him and removed her clothing and shoes from their places and tossed them over to the opposite side of the room - she was still going to need something to wear out of this place!

Turning her attention back to the assistant, she placed both hands on the belt of his jeans and tore them asunder, drawing a yelp from the twink. She laughed cruelly as his tighty-whities came into view and ripped them up too without a second thought, exposing his tight little ass. Spreading his pert cheeks, she opened the hole she would be permanently wrecking in a moment, a tiny thing that barely winked at her when she revealed it. Moving back again, she wrapped both hands around her cock, and tapped her glans against his clearly too-small backdoor, letting her member drool the lubrication it was going to momentarily need onto it. Slapping it up and down and causing his whole body to shake from the strength of her battering, she gave him one last chance to back out.

"Ready slut? I'm about to fuck you, and I fuck hard!"

He looked back at her and her giant cock, his stained glasses lopsided on his blushing face.

"Y-Yes! Please... please fuck me!"

"You asked for it."

Stabilizing her cock, Victoria spread her legs, letting her sperm-stuffed sack swing freely, and began the arduous task of fitting her oversized appendage into a hole not remotely designed to take it. She pushed forward, bashing her cockhead into the assistant's asshole, his cheeks practically collapsing in on themselves from the intense pressure. There was no gentleness in her actions, no extra care taken to make sure she didn't hurt a new partner unaccustomed to fitting something so monumental into something so diminutive - kindness never helped her achieve her goals in life, and sex was no exception! Knowing what was occurring, her titanic testicles drove more of her wigglers and seminal fluid through her member, sending all onto and into the hole she was trying to pry her way into. The goopy substance coated his bubbly butt in its entirety, dollops of her personal ambrosia running down his legs and staining the carpet below them.

Flexing her leg muscles, letting the bulbous bulk that laced them pop out extensively, Victoria shoved herself harder and harder at the assistant. She could feel her glans digging at his asshole, the starfish gaping a little wider with each passing second. The assistant groaned at her attempts at penetration, his body sliding towards the back of the couch like he was trying to instinctually save himself from what was coming, to escape his predestination - not that Victoria would let him. Matching his movements, she followed him as he went, unrelenting in her drive to get her royal crown into his cockholster; he only stopped moving when his head had pressed against the wall behind the couch, nowhere else left for him to run to. Like she could detach it and just force it into the twink's hole, she yanked her cock forward with her hands and thrust her hips at the same time.

God damn he was tight!

Her cockhead had popped in, almost literally, a distinct squelching kind of sound ringing out in the small dressing room. Victoria moaned and he groaned and gasped, his whole body tensing, hers relaxing. Wanting nothing more than to smack his ass in triumph, she would sadly have to wait for that, having many inches of cock left before her arms would be able to reach that far. With no time like the present, she swirled her helmet around his utterly destroyed asshole, gaping it more, making room for the rest of her shaft which would be joining her glans shortly. His cheeks were spread as far as they would go, each fatty mound hugging the first section of her cock sticking out from between them, and Victoria could see that the top of his backdoor was nearly pressed into the beginning of his spine. There wasn't a doubt in her mind that he would be forever changed by this, and she was just getting started!

"You're pretty tight bitch!" Victoria swiveled her hips for emphasis, spreading the assistant's hole even more, "Ever taken something this fuckin' big before?"

"Oh- oh God!"

"I'll take that as a no!"

Pulling back the tiny amount that she could, the massive rim of her crown pulling at the twink's reddened ring, Victoria thrust back in - or at least she tried to. The numerous veins stretching across her unending length acting like speed bumps, each rigid protuberance a hurdle to be overcome in order to fit more of her insane mast inside of this young man. Victoria didn't so much inch into him as much as she millimetered, her forward progress constantly interrupted by another twisted knot of arteries impeding her movements; but this was the norm for the hyper hung futa. Even with the slut's she had already ruined the initial penetration was always slow going, no amount of previous gaping enough to fully prepare anyone for her extreme extremity.

Every time Victoria managed to fit another girthy section of her fuckmeat inside of the young man he moaned, his whole body arching, his most sensitive internal spots constantly overstimulated by the muscle sticking out from her groin. While she couldn't see it, her humongous cock blocking her view, Victoria could feel his own pathetic, insignificant package bouncing against the underside of her shaft with every inch packed into his depths; whether he was cumming or not didn't matter - she could care less about his pleasure! Victoria continued to hold onto her mammoth member as she forced more of it into the, relishing in the feeling of the constant throbs of cum racing through her ponderous pole.

After she had gotten close enough she smacked the assistant's ass like she had been waiting to since she first entered him, more than a foot of her cock wedge into his backdoor already; the sound reverberated around the room, a deep pink handprint left on each of his cheeks. He yelped loudly at the sudden, extra abuse of his body, but didn't protest, instead wiggling his hips like a good whore ready for more cock. Continuing to plant her palms harshly against his backside, Victoria began to make mini-thrusts into his hole, finally having enough cock gaping him to do so with. Pulling out several inches of mammoth fuckmeat, she sent them rocketing back only a second later, steadily pumping her whole body at him, sliding more and more of her cock through his guts with each repetition.

1...45678...11