A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 05

Story Info
Victoria Attends The First Ever Futanari Fashion Show.
35.3k words
4.32
19.5k
20

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 08/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all! It's the return of Victoria. Been awhile, hasn't it? In this one she is invited to The First Ever Futanari Fashion Show - but will it go well for her? Read to find out!

Contains: huge/hyper sizes, futa on male/female/futa, excessive cum/inflation, all the way through, and muscle stuff

Comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

Check my profile for how to get in contact with me!

*****

"God I look like shit..."

Victoria mumbled to herself as she leaned over the sink in Dylan's apartment, a finger pulling at the bottom lid of one of her eyes. The muddy iris rolled around, revealing the reddened sclera underneath, the veins lacing the once-white surface prominent from a lack of sleep. Letting her hand drop she blinked several times, hoping that it might return them to a more relaxed-looking state. Shaking her head, Victoria sighed and looked at her nude form in full once again, studying it for the first time in weeks if not months, finding herself standing in front of the mirror now that she wasn't engaging in her base desires or sleeping.

She had gotten paler, that much was obvious. Her once sun-kissed flesh had given away to something more ghostly, hinting at her increasingly shut-in lifestyle. The straight black hair she possessed had grown unruly and incredibly long, hanging down past her breasts, no longer shining with any natural luster, the ends split and frayed from a lack of care. Pink lips cracked, cheeks a bit on the gaunt side, and her skin dry as hell - she really hadn't given any thought to her appearance as of late; but as her eyes roamed downward, she realized that the rest of her body looked much better, even if it didn't make much sense that it would!

'Muscular' is the best way Victoria could describe herself now.

Whether it came from all the intense fucking she engaged in for hours on end everyday of her life or from something else, she was unsure about, but the results showed regardless. She had always been strong, her body toned from the aforementioned form of exercise she constantly participated in, but her visible strength was reaching new, astounding levels. It didn't look like there was an ounce of fat on her torso - except her breasts, which still maintained their large, firm size - but she didn't look malnutritioned either; instead she gave off the impression that she spent all her waking moments in the gym, something that was the furthest from the truth. It had been weeks since she'd even stepped outside of the apartment she had been living in for months now!

Her biceps bulged even when they were relaxed, responsible for many torn sleeves on her dresses and shirts, intentionally or not. Blue and purple veins were clear through her whitened-skin, giving her a perpetually 'pumped' look, like she was in a constant state of having just finished lifting weights. The muscles on her shoulders had grown as well, giving the area under her chin a hill-like appearance, dips and ridges of brawn coating her body. Below her still-feminine looking chest a six-pack had formed, not terribly prominent but enough to add to her increasingly impressive physique. A set of muscles she didn't know the name of - the serratus - that covered her ribcage were set in place like a series of stone slabs armoring her abdomen.

That wasn't even speaking of her legs, which had been boosted by whatever unknown source of power had been enhancing her being. Her thighs had always been large - probably from having to support her hyper-sized endowment - but now they were like huge, molded marble pillars, filled with the exquisite curvature of swollen muscle. Victoria's calves were much the same, magnified, keeping her stabilized as she moved around and plowed into pussies and assholes. With a body as hard as stone, Victoria felt and looked like a force to not be reckoned with, the giant set of protuberances hanging from her flat groin amplifying her intimidating presence.

Like the rest of her, her genitalia had grown as well. Victoria wasn't sure by how much, but, as she took a step back from the mirror to get a better look at herself, the fact that it was bigger was obvious. Even flaccid her cock reached the ground when she stood straight - but that wasn't anything new. It had been a facet of her life for more than half a year now! Currently, however, it didn't just press against the floor, it slumped onto it, coiling in on itself, inches of meaty shaft weighing heavily atop each other and her fat glans. While she hadn't measured it, the last time that had taken place when she was at the doctor's office, she could tell it had gotten even more ridiculous. When she got hard, which was often, the amount that it had filled out was extremely exemplified.

Despite its soft nature, Victoria's cock was still a grotesque, exaggerated version of what even most of her fellow futanari possessed. It was dark in hue, much darker than her regular skin tone, especially in its current, ethereal state. Arteries and blood vessels laced it so thoroughly that it looked like the map of the city's subway system was etched across the tough flesh, each one pumping insane amounts of blood through it whether it was erect or not. When it was limp it's girth was almost as absurd as its length, giving her an actual, albeit unbalanced, three-legged look; two hands might be enough to wrap around it right now, but that would quickly change as soon as it began to stiffen and rise. Her cockhead was much the same, a bright pink that would turn a deep scarlet upon excitement, just as wide as the beast it was attached to, and almost always throbbing and leaking lubrication in preparation for the sex it was constantly craving.

Behind her enormous crotch rocket was the source of her liquid virility that seemed to be in a never ending supply. The entirety of her scrotum was massive, a huge hairless sack that contained a couple of corpulent cum containers. Her ball-bag covered her legs when she wasn't standing with them akimbo, from the top of her thighs to below her knees, weighed down by the gravid orbs within; each one put a basketball to shame easily, and that was just in their resting state! Victoria, and anyone who was touching them, could feel the perpetual brewing of seed, the twin globes rumbling against each other nonstop; if someone got close enough, they would be able to hear a light rumbling emanating from their core, a disturbance that only got louder the more powerful her arousal grew. Despite all of this, their inhuman mass only began to hint at the amount of progeny packed within them, her output copious and forceful once it started.

Okay, maybe she didn't look that bad.

There was a good reason she was looking at herself, studying and critiquing every inch of her incessantly growing figure. After her appointment at the hospital for the futanari study, the doctor, Samantha Daley, had kept in contact with her, letting her know that in practically every regard she was the epitome of health; these updates and correspondences surprised Victoria at first, until she realized that it was probably no doubt due to her off-the-charts measurements and ejaculate. Apparently the benefactor that had funded the private medical study had their hands in many different things, all revolved around the development and life of this third sex, with Dr. Daley being one of the outlets they used to due to their bidding. This is how Victoria learned about what was being called the "First Ever Futanari Fashion Show" and had received information about the selection process for this event.

Somewhat shockingly, it was being held in the same city she resided in; though, the more the overdeveloped futa thought about it the more it made sense. There were many others like her that had taken part in the study as she had learned, meaning this slice of urban dwelling must have been a hotbed for fellow futanari. To her continued shock, the information had acted as an invite - Victoria figured her behavior during the whole testing process may have blacklisted her for any kind of further involvement with these types of things. After some consideration, she decided to go for it, because in the end what the hell did she have to lose if she did!?

This is what led her to what she was doing now. She didn't usually give her appearance much thought these days, everything else secondary to trying to satiate her unbridled lust - it didn't seem to matter what she looked like to the all the people she fucked anyway, so she had a tendency to care just as little as they did. As a consequence this was the first time she had looked at herself, really looked at herself, in the mirror in ages, and she wasn't overly happy with what she saw. It was gonna take some work to make herself presentable for this 'tryout' so to speak, but she wasn't about to appear before a bunch of potential competition looking like shit!

Having gathered all the makeup and other beauty products she could find in the apartment, she got to work prettying herself up. Concealer to cover the heavy bags under her eyes, mascara to try to add some femininity to that same area, and some eyeliner to touch the whole thing up. Lip gloss was applied to fix the dried-out look of her mouth, and Victoria applied a liberal amount of lotion to her features as well. Spritzing her hair with a misty concoction she'd found under the sink, she brushed out it as well as she could, not wanting to risk fucking it all up by trying to give herself a last minute trim. Casting a critical glare over herself, she found herself... satisfied by what she saw. She looked almost girly for the first time in what had to have been years, like she was going on an actual date instead of hunting for new pussy to wreck like she did on the rare outings she went on.

Now for the hard part.

The toilet next to her had the clothing she was going to attempt to wear folded neatly on top of it. Reaching out, she grabbed the first item, something that almost looked alien compared to the rest of the more normal garments. It was a pair of black, altered compression shorts, one that had been changed to look like it belonged to some BDSM fetishist; numerous straps and buckles adorned the crotch and thighs, along with an expanded pouch in the front. Victoria had found that her usual makeshift belts and ties were failing her more and more, and she had looked online for something different to contain her mass of sexual organs, scouring some of the rare, custom futanari-catering stores that existed. It was a costly purchase due to the extra 'features' she had added to it, but hopefully it would be worth the price.

Stepping into them, the hyper hung futa began to pull the shorts up to her waist; as she did, she tried to her best to scoop up her sagging genitalia into it, wincing as they were crammed together far too tightly. Her cock bunched together, lifting her enormous testicles with it until it looked like a mish-mash of veins and pulsing flesh rolled up into a pile was sticking from her groin. Managing to get the shorts over her crotch with some difficulty, she quickly snapped the buttons at the top together, and then began to work through all the securing bands. She had to literally wrap her cock around itself and halfway across her thigh just to have enough room for her giant balls, followed by its strapping down, which was a whole process in itself. The entire pair of compression-type shorts clung to her legs like a second skin, somehow containing the massive ponderous package hanging off her body. It was uncomfortable as hell, but hopefully she wouldn't have to wear it for more than a couple of hours.

Victoria took a few laps around the bathroom before she continued dressing, testing the limits of the article of clothing, lifting her legs and doing squats to make sure it was durable enough to handle everything she gave it. Satisfied, she grabbed a light blue blouse she had bought online, one size up from what she normally purchased, and threw it on; it clung to her biceps and large chest in a form-fitting manner, but it didn't feel like it would tear at the slightest provocation like most of her tops. She had foregone a bra, never really needing one through her whole life, her breasts firm and plump without aid. A long skirt was next, black to help conceal her ridiculous endowment, that buttoned up in the front. Complimenting all of this was a pair of navy sandals that left her unpainted toes exposed, aiding to the air of casual properness she was hoping to obtain. Stepping back again, she looked at herself in the mirror and blushed.

She, uh, she looked good!

Never full of self-hatred about her appearance, she was still very surprised by just how pretty she had managed to make herself. She didn't really... really do things like this. It felt weird, it didn't feel quite like her. She looked like a prim and proper lady instead of the wild sex-addict she knew she was. There was an essence of uncomfortability that resonated through her being, and Victoria could feel her discomfort begin to turn to anger. Taking a deep breath, she crossed her arms and tried to relax, rubbing her hands on her biceps. Fiddling with her outfit, she tugged at the short sleeves of her top, flattened her skirt down - which was doing a very good job of hiding her futahood - and pulled up the V-neckline the blouse was styled in, trying to cover up her cleavage. Victoria wasn't sure what it was about the way she had dressed herself, not that different from how she usually went out, but there was something different about it this time, something more refined about the style she had chosen this time. Maybe it was the intention that made her feel so off.

Shouldering a purse she had 'borrowed' from Jessica's mother, she put her phone and wallet - which was also filled with appropriated cash and credit cards - into it and made her way out of the apartment. She passed by the guest bedroom as she did, incoherent moans and groans emanated from its depths; Victoria knew their source, considering she was the cause of it! All morning had been spent doing her best to quell her libido, using her normal 'harem' as it quickly seemed to be turning into for all they worth, along with several others she had called over recently. It was mostly a success, although her last load was one she had to take care of herself before her shower, something that was becoming increasingly common for the young futa.

They had better be awake by the time she got back!

Stepping out of the apartment, she made her way towards the nearest bus stop. The sun was shining high in the sky, a gentle, Spring breeze brushing against her skirt and revealing her pale legs. Trying her best to ignore it, Victoria checked her phone, making doubly-sure that she knew where she was headed while she waited for her means of transportation to show up. A part of her was filled by a constant urge to turn heel or to wipe at her face, but she resisted. She could do this. No one was staring at her, no one was ogling her body, no one was making a spectacle out of her appearance - it was all in her mind! The bus showed up in a manner of minutes, and Victoria hurried onto it; her eyes automatically scanned over the other riders, and she found herself faced with another issue she hadn't considered.

Sitting amongst them was an attractive woman: dark skin, a mane of curly brown hair that fell to her shoulders, and a generously proportioned body to top it off. The stranger's face had a bored expression plastered across it but all it did was manage to give her a sultry look, her eyes half-lidded over, her mouth slightly open like it was waiting for a nice fat cock to slide into it. Just her type! Victoria didn't know what it was, but she had always had a kind of sixth sense when it came to people, like some primitive instinct she still possessed let her know who would be more susceptible to her specific charms - and it was currently screaming at her! She found herself staring for what was probably an inappropriate amount of times, eyes tracing over the stranger's voluptuous figure over and over again, her mind going to a place it shouldn't have, shaking her composure.

It would be so easy to just go over and sit next to the stranger, sandwich her between herself and the window. She wouldn't say anything, just rudely plop down next to her, and then spread her legs. The woman might say something but Victoria wouldn't care because she knew something that the dark-skinned beauty didn't. Once her legs were far apart, she'd slowly lift up her skirt, revealing the smuggled package beneath it, something that was sure to grab her attention. Then slowly, piece by piece, she'd undo all the straps and buckles until her genitalia sagged onto the floor, the shorts bunched at her ankles. By now the random bus-rider would be ogling her, mouth open, her cheeks flush. Casually, Victoria might scratch her shaft or move it around a little like she was getting comfortable before moving onto the next step in her plan.

Like it was the most normal thing in the world, she'd heave it up and slap it across the gorgeous girl's lap. The woman might gasp or try to say something, but any protest she would have would fall on deaf ears - Victoria knew better. With just as much informal ease, she'd raise her snaking serpent up towards the woman's face and begin to stroke it, making sure that her giant glans were pointed at her features, and then it would be just like she did to that blonde that one day. Her cock would gush a helping of precum over the girl's visage. That would cement everything in place. Whoever the woman was would immediately go wild, and begin to suck her off right there on the bust, gulping down her seed, doing whatever Victoria wanted her too. She'd have her fun with the stranger until it was time for her stop and then...

Eyes having glazed over, Victoria shook her head before gulping loudly and sitting down in the closest seat she could find, wincing as she landed on her pulsing genitalia due to a lack of caution on her part. The images she had concocted continued to play in her brain, and her hands raked at the material of the seat. Attempting to calm herself, Victoria took several deep breaths, and after some time she had mostly cleared her mind, managing to push the lurid thoughts out. She couldn't do that, not today - this was no time to accidentally dirty her outfit with public sexual shenanigans after all! Her libido couldn't ruin this day, not like it had so many in the past. Falling back into the seat, Victoria managed to regain control of her senses and turned her head towards the window, hoping the passing scenery would help her with this self-imposed conundrum. Who knew it would be so hard to fight your natural urges?

Busying her brain with anything that wasn't her base desires, Victoria tried to prep herself for any questions the modeling agency might ask; she wasn't really sure what to expect, realistically, having never considered a career in fashion. Would they ask her to walk like a model? To try on clothing? How much personal information did she need to give them? Questions like these occupied her thoughts as the world passed by her by through a dirty window, the cacophony of the city and the chatter of the bus's other patrons unable to interrupt her contemplation. This had the added bonus of unintentionally keeping her libido in check, the constant stirring beneath her dress going ignored by its owner, although if she did start to get aroused it would certainly be the true test of her shorts durability!

Before she knew it and to her relief, she was already at her stop.