A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah Victoria, there you are!"

Greeting her was Dolores McCartney, the designer and head of this whole fashion show. She was waltzing over to Victoria, Penny at her heel, both of them looking even more well-dressed and chic than before. The pair zig-zagged their way through rows of stylists and seated futanari being prepared for their performance, the bright glare coming from all the bulbs lining each vanity mirror. Victoria's eyes widened as she took in all the people involved in the preparations, many other people rushing around, some talking into headsets, others writing rapidly on clipboards or tapping on tablets. There were several more large, bodyguard-looking individuals as well, guarding the entrances and exits.

"Glad to see you've made it, and on time as well!" Dolores and Penny finally made it to the newest arrival, Penny swiping across a tablet of her own, "Hope you found the place alright, had to keep this whole thing hush hush for a bigger impact."

"I thought as much, and uh, happy to be here."

"Good! Come with me, we're gonna have your makeup and hair done first before you get changed."

With barely a moment to register what the older woman was saying, Ms. McCartney had already turned around and begun walking very quickly towards an open table; it almost didn't register to the dark-haired futa that she was supposed to be following the pair. Tripping on her sandals, Victoria hurried behind, her head spinning as she tried to take in all the sights. There were so many people, all doing different things, all seemingly in perfect sync with each other - it made her head spin just to watch. Victoria recognized the twinky male assistant that stood in front of the elevators and that one futa she'd met eyes with when waiting for her interview - Ashley was what she was pretty sure her name was -.sitting at one of the tables, arguing loudly with the woman trying to get her ready for the show. Before she knew was able to gather her bearings, someone had pushed her into a spinning chair, a styling cape thrown over her chest and latched around her neck.

"Oooh and who do we have here Ms. McCartney?"

Victoria looked in the mirror to see a casually dressed woman staring back at her reflection with piercing brown eyes. A green tank top branded with a name she didn't recognize covered her chest, showing off her bronzed skin. Her toned, tanned arms were crossed in front of her chest, scissors hanging off the fingers on one of her hands. Bunches of curly, dirty-blonde hair rested on her mostly-bare shoulders, and her plump lips undulated over and over again as she popped gum between her teeth. Looking at her then towards the image of Dolores in front of her, Victoria once again waited for decisions about her to be made.

"Hello Janine. This is Victoria, your client for today."

"Hi Victoria," the stylist, Janine, waved at her through the mirror and then turned her attention back to the older woman, "And what do you want me to do with her?"

"Enhance what she already has, her features are naturally strong as you can see. Give her a haircut while you're at it."

"She is quite the looker! You got it Ms. McCartney, I'll take care of ya girl here."

"Thank you Janine. Victoria, after you're done here, Janine can point you in the direction of changing rooms where there will be people to guide you along. See you by the runway!"

Victoria didn't have a chance to say goodbye before Dolores and Penny were off again, the head designer barking out a series of orders in rapid succession. In a matter of seconds following their departure Janine had Victoria's long dark hair in her hands and was brushing it rapidly, detangling any knots and straightening it out behind her back. Caught off guard for the umpteenth time today, she almost fell backward from having her hair grabbed so suddenly, her fingers gripping the arms of the chair in a panic. It took her a moment to let herself relax, her eyes still fixated on the woman touching her in a somewhat intimate manner.

"Are you excited about the show, honey?"

"Oh, uh, yeah I am," Victoria replied, quickly starting to fall into the kind of comfortability that came with someone playing with your hair, Janine expertly cutting and brushing it with deft movements, "I'm a bit nervous honestly. I've never done anything like this before."

"A first timer! How exciting-" Janine clicked her tongue as she yanked a bit hard on one of Victoria's locks, "Sorry hun, I'll be done soon. Anyway, I'm sure you're gonna do great!"

"Thank you. Uh, have you ever modeled?"

"Oh goodness no! I'm too short sweetie," Janine chuckled and snapped the piece of gum in her mouth, "but I've always been good at hair and makeup, so I thought this would be a fun industry to get into."

"I see."

Victoria didn't know what else to say.

"So you're one of those futanari?"

"Yeah I am," Victoria was surprised at the woman's abruptness in asking such a personal question, "I think all the models are."

"Yeaaaah I heard that! You know it's about time you guys got some representation. Let me tell ya, my daughter has a friend that's a futanari and she is just the sweetest little thing, but the other kids at school pick on her! Like everyday, I swear it! One time I had to pick up my daughter at school because she got in trouble for fighting, and she told me it was because a bully was picking on her friend and she stood up for her. Listen, I told her that I was proud of her and if anyone ever..."

Victoria smiled as she listened to the woman talk about her child - it was nice to hear someone defend people like her, even if something felt off about the whole thing. It took her a long moment to put her finger on why, but when she did the realization almost saddened her: she hadn't had a conversation like this in who knows how long! She legitimately couldn't remember the last time she just... talked to someone. Like actually talked and just not for the purpose of seduction and domination. The thought was depressing to put it mildly, and Victoria wondered if it was another thing that could change for the better if she was able to make a career out of fashion and modeling.

Once Janine was done with Victoria's hair, she spun her to the side and leaned forward, starting on her makeup. As to be expected, her abilities were far beyond the futa's own. They continued to chat casually, and while they did, Victoria's eyes roamed to the woman's chest. Wearing nothing but a loose top, her breasts swung back and forth in time with her movements, and Victoria could even see her small brown nipples begin to slide out of her bra. Each of the fleshy mounds was a good handful, just as tan as the rest of her, and she couldn't help but sneak glances at them; that was until she felt a familiar movement beneath her cape, one that was followed by her mind going wild.

She did get that sense from Janine like she did from many others, and her body wanted to take full advantage of that. If she just reached out, grabbed her roughly, and pulled her onto her lap so she could feel what she had under her dress, the stylist would be like putty in her hands. Fuck her right here over the vanity table or the chair, makeup only half-finished, not even sure of what she looked like yet. Make her way through all the other workers and futanari waiting, including Dolores and her assistant. Ruin the show before it even began. Leave a crowd of waiting spectators wondering if this was all a prank - maybe she'd fuck them too after she was done with everyone here. The only headlines written about the event would be about how amazing and hung Victoria was, something much more exciting than a silly little fashion show!

Slamming her eyes shut, happy that Janine had finished touching them up already, she did her best to ignore her more base urgings. Her fingers fiddled together under her cape, twisting the soft fabric of her dress together. Not today, not now, not with her! Janine had been nice to her, genuinely, something that hadn't happened in God knows how long. This was her chance to free herself of this cycle, to make a better life for not only her, but futanari everywhere. If she could change herself she could help change the world; her cock wasn't about to control her and wreck this too! She had just had to think to herself: if everything went well, she wouldn't have to wear these stupid shorts anymore or only long dresses and skirts! If everything went well, her life would be easier. If everything went well, she might be able to have actual friends again.

Both sadly and gladly, her session with Janine came to an end sooner than she'd wanted it to. A part of her hated to admit it, but she was happily enjoying chatting with the woman, finding her company pleasant and calming. They exchanged a few more words as the stylist undid Victoria's cape and began to brush the hair off of her, joking that Dolores would have her head if she showed up covered in stray strands. She touched up a couple spots on Victoria's face at the last second, fussing over her like she was her child heading out for her first day of school. Satisfied, she spun the futanari towards the mirror, waving her arms dramatically as if to unveil her like she was some kind of prize to be presented to a game show audience.

"So honey, whaddya think?"

Victoria was stunned.

She didn't know if she had ever looked this good! It was like everything she did to herself on the rare occasions she got prettied up, but done expertly. The first thing that she couldn't stop staring at was her hair. Janine had taken off almost half the length she had let it grow out too, the ends stopping right at her shoulder. Her hair now curved towards her face, almost cupping it, creating a rounded frame for her features to rest in. Luster had returned to her black locks, her hair shiny and full of life; this was aided, of course, by the product that had been applied to it, keeping it extra firm and straight for the events of the day ahead. It was the kind of cut that would have cost her hundreds of dollars at a salon, all done for free!

Victoria thought her freshly made up face gave off a seductive vibe. Batting her eyelids at herself in the large vanity mirror, her elongated, fluffed lashes fluttering in her reflection, she continued to admire herself. Eyes smoky, her once ghostly-visage turned ethereal, lips a deep, aggressive red - it was like Janine knew exactly how to enhance her natural features and capitalize on them; her cheekbones looked sharp enough to cut glass on as well and her nose somehow even more angular, but in a way that befitted her face. It was like she was looking at a brand new version of herself, the version that would become the norm in her life after today, a version that dominated the fantasies that once again took over her mind.

A feeling Victoria hadn't felt in years began to build in her core, one she almost couldn't place. Happiness was there - more intensely than it had been since the day's beginning - but it was mixed with something else. It was like sorrow, but a longing kind of sorrow, like she was finally seeing herself how she was supposed to see herself all these years. Beautiful. Sexy. Normal. Had Victoria been the type to wear her emotions on her sleeve, she might have started crying - but she wasn't and didn't; instead, a satisfied smile showed across her painted face, the red of her lips contrasting gorgeously against her pale features. She felt like herself, like this whole thing had been a rebirth of sorts for the young futanari.

"Honey? You alright?"

Victoria nodded absentmindedly.

"Yeah, everything is great. It looks- I look great. You did an amazing job. Thank you, really."

Had she ever spoken to someone like that?

"Awww you're too sweet! Like Ms. McCartney said, you already had the looks Victoria, I just made them more appropriate for the event - gussied you up a little!"

Janine quickly whipped the cape off of Victoria and gave her a few more swipes to make sure she was free of any loose hair.

"Anything else hon'?"

Victoria couldn't stop staring at herself.

"No it's... perfect." Victoria stood up and automatically patted at the crotch of her dress, flattening it again, making sure nothing was out of order down there, "Thank you again."

She turned and smiled at the stylist.

"Um, where am I supposed to go next?"

"Right over there," Janine pointed towards a door with an assistant standing outside of it, tablet in hand, "that's where the changing rooms are."

"Changing rooms, right. Uh, thank you again!"

"No problem girl! If things go well here, don't forget about me - I'd love to work with you again."

"I-I won't."

There was a slightly awkward silence as the pair stood there, both smiling at each other. Victoria almost felt like she should hug the woman, a very alien desire for her. She didn't though, and instead coughed and excused herself. Trying not to act on her desire to touch her face, the heavy layers of makeup thick and foreign against her visage, she made her way to the next area, marching with purpose. As she passed by the other models getting ready, she glanced their way, watching them receive the same treatment she did; it was odd to think that some of these other futa might be her future coworkers! The thought made her giddy, imagining being friends with others like her, people she could share her experiences and frustrations with, for once not thinking of them as purely competition. What a wild concept!

She made it to the door and greeted the young man standing outside of it.

"Hi, uh, I'm supposed to get changed now I think?"

"Mhm, looks like you already met with a stylist so..." the assistant paused and scrolled through his device, "What is your name?"

"Victoria Meyer."

"Okay, so, you're gonna go to-" there was a pause for several seconds as the stylish worker looked through the tablet, "changing room five. Numbers are on the door. You can leave the clothes you're wearing in there when you get changed, the rooms are secure. Pick whatever matching set you want - you'll be using a few of them. Should be a good range of 'sizes' to pick from, Ms. McCartney has made sure of it. If you need any help, there's a buzzer in the room you can press and one of the people around here will come and show you how to put everything on. Any questions?"

"Uh, I don't think so. Where will I go after?"

"After you've changed into the lingerie, there's another door at the end of the hall that will lead to the backstage of the runway. By then Ms. McCartney should be waiting in the area to make sure everything looks good, and she will take it from there. Anything else?"

"No. Thank you."

"Alright," the assistant opened the door, revealing numerous rooms in a large hallway, people wandering around outside of them, the music louder than ever, "go ahead. Room five."

Victoria nodded at the reminder and walked in, the door closing behind her. The hall was dimly lit, which seemed to be the norm for the building, and she could hear the casual chatter of the security guards and workers who patrolled the area. Glancing at the rows of doors, Victoria quickly gathered that the odd-numbered rooms were on the left, the evens on the right. Walking closer to the side her room would be on, she weaved between the other people, keeping an eye out for any models who might be coming out in an attempt to scope out how the lingerie would actually look when worn. She had no luck in that regard however, reaching her assigned room before she could catch any glimpses. Pausing first from the anticipation, she entered the changing room.

It was smaller than she expected.

The changing area wasn't much bigger than one you'd find at a clothing store, maybe twice as spacious, if that. Next to the door was a bench and a table, the buzzer she'd been told about attached to the top of the latter piece of furniture. There was a mirror across from them, floor-length, with a rack of neatly hung lingerie placed by it. Besides that the room was featureless, beige white walls and the brightest light she'd seen since arriving embedded in the ceiling. Victoria had expected something a little more glamorous, but she figured that the secrecy of the event meant that they didn't get the normal accommodations famous models did. She immediately walked over to the set of clothing.

Not daring to touch any of the pieces until she was ready to get changed, Victoria instead admired them from a distance. They were all beautiful and elegant, clearly expertly designed, coming in an assortment of mostly reds and blacks with a few other colors thrown in as well - Dolores obviously knew her stuff. Just at a glance, all the bras and nighties looked like they were made to fit her measurements, the cups appearing to be perfectly sized to fit her bust and muscled torso - something that made sense when the memory of being measured at the interview re-entered her brain. Some of the undergarments were clearly meant to be alluring and sexy, created to entice men and women everywhere; others were more cute or comfortable looking, made for the wearer's pleasure as much as whoever would be taking them off. It looked like all the bases had been pretty well covered.

Attached to them on the same hangers were the other pieces she'd be showing off. Victoria had to stifle a giggle as she studied them, their appearance in their unworn-state a ridiculous one. The best way she could describe what was to go over her penis was a cock-sock, one that was sewn onto an altered set of panties. A long tubular piece of fabric hung from the crotch of the underwear, the material the same as the top they were matched too; the end of it was extra spacious, no doubt to make room for a futa's glans. They were clearly designed to be worn while soft - at least as far as Victoria could tell - the cock-covering loose and limp rather than stiff like the cup of a brassiere. The whole thing almost looked like a jockstrap, but designed to be provocative rather than protective.

Below it, also attached to the panties, was the same sort of set up but for a futa's testicles. It was like there was a second bra built into the bottoms, one that was a part of a large, lacey kind of net that hung just as low as the cock-sock did. Some of the designs looked more supportive like a brassiere was meant to be, while others were clearly intended to cradle and hold the balls placed into them, allowing them to still maintain their natural sag. The ball-bra section of the lingerie had its own set of straps that Victoria could only guess were connected to the main undergarment, or possibly even the wearer's legs. This part looked just as varied as the rest of the lingerie, some of them sexy and enchanting, others soft and nice, clearly created with a futanari's comfort in mind. Regardless, they all looked so professionally made that Victoria could only guess at what they would retail for if they were mass-produced!

There was a range of sizes as well, that being the one measurement that they didn't take from her. The smallest of the cock-socks were still quite big compared to something a regular man would wear, the biggest outsizing anyone that wasn't a futa; the ball-bras matched the range, going up in size to match the length of the cocks they were designed for - Dolores had done her research well it seemed. It was hard to gauge their stretchiness or the way they would fit without touching them, but Victoria was confident, based on the variation and care taken in their creation, that the largest of the sizes would be able to wrap around her genitalia, even if they would more than likely be a little snug. But that was a future problem, one that could be rectified as soon as this show took off and she became a star.