A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not only was her cock expanding his stomach from the inside, but her cum was as well. Perpetually leaking the gooey substance, splashes of the thick liquid battered his organs, stretching him out further and incidentally making it easier for Victoria to fit more of her cock into him. She was moving closer and closer to the once impeccably-dressed worker and quickly found herself near enough that his hips were in reach. Taking a moment to rip away the rest of his jeans, letting the tatters drop onto the cum-soaked couch, she firmly grasped his waist, sinking her fingers into his soft, pliable skin. Now that she had some leverage, the fun could really begin.

Properly stretched and in her hands, literally, the young man was helpless to resist the rest of Victoria's sexual onslaught. She plowed forward, prodding her enormous cock into him harder than she had, his intestines twisting and forming around her colossus. His whole body ragdolled back and forth under her ministrations, almost falling backward off the couch every time she pulled back before slamming right back into the wall once she pushed forward again; the couch rocked as well, the legs raising off the ground from the amount of force she put into her thrusts. The assistant and the furniture created a loud banging sound in the small changing room, even the desk next to them vibrating with each impact. Combined with this racket were the slurping and squishing sounds of the futa's pole sliding through its own cum, more and more of it sliding out of the man's abused asshole.

And Victoria was just getting started!

With each moment that passed she fucked into him harder and harder, unrelenting in her pursuit of pleasure. Victoria's face was a mask of sadistic euphoria, her grin manic, her eyes wide like she was high; she might as well have been all things considered, nothing better to her in this life than the most brutal sex she could conjure. Once she got close enough to him her balls began to slam into the front of the couch, the massive orbs swinging back and forth like a pendulum, almost smacking her own ass whenever they flew back between her legs. This form of self-abuse barely registered to her - her bulbous balls were so dense with baby batter that each immense container of potent progeny was more likely to injure someone else.

Those same fleshy wrecking balls continued to prepare insane amounts of pearly syrup, distending against each other as they filled themselves to the brim. They gurgled loudly between their owner's legs, now with enough volume that anyone who might have entered the room would be able to clearly hear them even from several feet away. Her virile slop poured from around her cock and the assistant's gaped hole, no amount of plugging her Herculean mass was able to provide enough to stop the constant leaking. The ground around them was pooling with her sexual refuse, the copious cock cream spreading across the carpet, reaching out to each wall, the pile of pitifully small lingerie on the floor and the door that led to the hall - soon everyone would know what was occurring behind the closed door.

Disappointing as it always was, Victoria could feel herself beginning to bottom out with nearly half of her cock still woefully unsheathed. She could just start to see the outline of her giant glans pushing out the skin on the assistant's chest, creating an outline in his black turtleneck that stretched out past his head and towards the back of the couch. It seemed like it was only a few months ago that she could fuck straight through someone when penetrating their assholes, her cock spearing into their throats to reappear out of their mouths - but now she was far too big for that. A new bout of anger boiled inside of her, one that was misdirected in its direction: she was more furious that normal people couldn't fit her cock like they once had instead of being mad that her cock had grown to an insane degree!

"God damn you're so fuckin' small I don't think i can fit anymore inside of you!" Victoria yelled harshly, slapping the young man's backside several more times, "You're not even worth being called a fuck toy!"

They were garbled and near incoherent, but Victoria could make out the sounds of the assistant apologizing for his perceived failings. It quickly became obvious to the hyper hung futanari as to why the cum-soaked man couldn't respond: when he tried, a gout of cum flew from his lips as soon as he opened them. Even if her cock was too ridiculously huge to fit into his mouth, the seemingly gallons of cum she produced with each passing minute didn't have the same problem. Seeing her semen dribble from her living onahole's face made Victoria aware that she could now feel his stomach sag around her pulsating spear, weighing him down towards the couch, keeping him in place with his newly-added mass; he was bloated as hell already, and she hadn't even cum yet! As usual, the thought of fucking up a new partner so much without even trying increased Victoria's arousal, making her fuck with more unrestrained ferocity.

Victoria hammered away at the assistant's permanently stretched hole. What was once a tiny, untouched exit on his body had become a yawning, cavernous entrance, one that would more than likely never return to its former pristine condition. Holding nothing back, Victoria roughly smashed her hips towards the young man's ass - even if they would never realistically connect - the bulge in his stomach growing larger and larger. More tearing sounds could be heard as his tight black turtleneck finally gave out under the constant brutal battering and his own growing abdomen, shredding in several places across his abdomen. By this point the assistant was no longer holding himself up, his limbs having grown too weak from his insignificant orgasms that were beneath Victoria's notice, his arms cradling his ballooned stomach, the rest of his being kept aloft by the strength of the futa's steely hardness.

The more tense Victoria's body grew, the harder she fucked. Striations became more defined in her muscles, displaying every curve of her toned, hardened bulk like she was in a state of perpetually flexing. Her chest heaved, pushing the lacy black bra she still had on towards the ceiling, her large breasts swollen with arousal and her nipples poking through the thin material of the support garment. Abs popping out, thighs showing off their unnatural sturdiness, her biceps stretching the skin on her arms, she was a sight to behold, the intimidating aura she gave off becoming as pronounced as her strength. She was putting her all into fucking her newest conquest, and it showed!

Cum constantly spewed from between the dark-haired male's lips, his mouth was kept agape by the torrent of seed exiting it; mirroring this, semen spilled out of his asshole in long streams, drenching Victoria's cock down to her crotch, the excess splashing against her abdomen. The entirety of her lower-half was soaked in her own essence like she was wearing a pair of painter's pants that were completely made of white paint. Balls undulating wildly, they crashed into everything around them, including Victoria's feet, the couch, and the floor. They sagged so far down that they beat against the carpet like a pair of basketballs, dribbling themselves without the aid of a handler. Despite all of this, she still fucked into the young man without pause, piercing him as savagely and deeply as she was able to, the bulge in his chest extending even further past his face, only stopping due to the couch and wall in front of them.

Victoria continued to berate him.

"Fucking take it slut!"

"You like being my little bitch?"

"Gonna fill you up real soon!"

Her last exclamation wasn't a lie - she was getting close. Though she did have the stamina to fuck him for as long as she chose, possessing the ability to hold back her orgasm for almost as much as she needed to, there were many others waiting for their own ruining even if they weren't aware of it yet! So Victoria didn't hold back and let her body do what was the most natural thing in the world for it, to do what it had been birthed to, to accomplish the only thing it seemed to be good at: to fuck and cum! Growling, she increased the intensity of her plowing, swiveling her hips as she did, stretching every corner of the assistant's guts, rearranging his insides, pushing his organs aside for something that was much more important. The bubbling swirls of cum that had already been deposited within him helped her efforts along nicely, giving her more space to work with.

Heralding the coming of her climax, Victoria's giant cum factories stopped their unruly bouncing and tightened against each other. Unable to lift themselves like a normal person's might due to the condensed cum collecting inside of them weighing them down, they still managed to pull up slightly and mash together. Keeping Victoria's legs akimbo, they rumbled and growled with increasing vigor, unhappy that they had been denied their release for multiple hours, an amount of time that was much longer than they were used to. The futa's sack looked hard-pressed to contain the corpulent globes, its spaciousness completely diminished by their enhanced size. Like her cock, veins popped out and grew across the thick, leathery-skinned flesh, almost as much blood pumping into them as the ones on her shaft.

Following suit as it did, Victoria's cock had the same reaction to her oncoming orgasm. It practically went through all the motions her balls did, the skin tightening, her arteries engorging, a last bump of length and girth coursing through her massive member. The extensive piss tunnel that stuck out from the underside of her cock widened, stretching out the assistant's already spacious-asshole ever so slightly more, preparing itself for a true load of cum to drive through it. Victoria could see all of this happen in real time, her devastating dick transforming before her eyes, making all the last preparations it would need for its first finale. It was both incredible and horrifying to watch, her genitalia once again acting as though it were an entirely different creature than she was, like it had a mind and a body of its own, possessing its own autonomy that it would gift to Victoria whenever it deemed necessary.

"Here it comes whore!" Victoria howled loud enough that the people in the hallway were sure to have heard her. Smacking his ass one last time, Victoria plunged forward as forcefully as she could, burying whatever last inches of her cock as she could into the assistant. Her hands automatically slid to his waist, gripping it hard enough to turn her knuckles white, keeping him still once again. Entire cock bulging like it was throwing up, the room went silent for a moment - silent except for the still-audible gurgling coming from between the futa's thighs and the dulled music blasting outside. Biting her lip, Victoria almost shook from the strength of her genitalia's vibrations, which caused the assistant's body to tremble against her ravaging ramrod and fingers. With an almost pained grunt she threw her head back, eyes locking onto the ceiling as her cumslit turned into a darkened pit, opening wide enough to swallow an apple whole.

Victoria's cum was so hot that it almost hurt to expel it, having raised in temperature with the continuous expansion of her junk. The searing, pearly liquid scorched the inside of her urethra as it trudged up her turgid length, mixing in pain with the pleasure she felt at finally achieving release; though it was already surrounded by a sea of semen, her cock heated up, her real load eclipsing everything she had spewed so far in every way possible. It was thicker, more copious, more potent, along with the aforementioned increase in warmth, and now the assistant, the one who Victoria never even bothered to ask the name of, was about to learn all of that up close and personal.

Nothing could have prepared him for what was about to happen.

It was like everything she had deposited into his guts and leaked around the room had combined and then doubled into one shot. His stomach already gave off the appearance that he had somehow gotten pregnant despite his sex - though more realistically it just looked like he had a very swollen beer bell - but as soon as Victoria's load rocketed into him that completely changed. Instead of looking as though he had excessively imbibed, it looked like he had swallowed an entire keg - and that was just the beginning. The front of his stomach slammed into the seat of the couch, wobbling wildly as it did, causing his whole body to jiggle like it was made of rubber, before the sides of his skin started to overtake the rest of the semen-stained furniture. All of this happened in seconds, and Victoria had just started!

Though it had already happened, the assistant's eyes still flew open as a geyser of the futa's virile substance exploded out of his mouth. Previously it had only come out occasionally in little spurts or large globs but now it was streaming out of it like Victoria had her cock pressed right at the back of his throat. Twin jets of cum shot out of his nose at the same time, her gooey muck clogging all of his airways at once, his face drenched by the splashback that bounded off the wall back onto him. The young man's limbs were now entirely limp, hanging aimlessly against his inflated form and brushing the ground and couch - but still he didn't fall; Victoria's cock was easily strong enough to support his entire weight, even if his expanded midsection was helping that as well.

Hips jerking erratically, Victoria made shallow thrusts into the assistant's body, swishing the cum around with her tremendous pole. Her orgasm wasn't done - not by a long shot - and her initial blast of thick ball jelly was still firing off unimpeded. She could feel the sexual syrup seep around her shaft where it met her new fuck toy's backside, running down her cock in dense rivulets and splattering loudly onto the floor like someone was pouring out pancake batter. After over a minute of continuous unloading, she finally looked back down to see the consequences of her climax, her eyes lidded over with lust. They narrowed at the sight in front of her, and a cocky smile touched her painted lips: she liked what she was seeing!

The assistant she was fucking barely looked human anymore, having been transformed into an inflatable cum mattress that her log of a cock was currently sticking out of. Cum spewed from every hole on his body that it could, soaking everything around the pair. His stomach was so big that the couch under him was almost totally hidden under his mass, and Victoria thought she could hear the legs of it groan through the noisy, unending blasts of her cum. Grunting, she flexed her cock and lifted the progeny-packed man up completely from the crumbling furniture, raising him into the air several feet from where he had been situated. Smirking, she relaxed her monstrous member as much as she could mid-orgasm, and let his inflated form crash back down into the furniture, instantly breaking its legs, the whole frame cracking in half down the middle.

Laughing at the wreckage and the absurd display of her prowess, Victoria grabbed her cock and walked backward, slowly removing her crotch rocket from the assistant's cum-clogged tunnel. Heaps of cum spilled from around her exiting shaft, splattering loudly onto the floor, the virile goop exiting the place it had been confined to as quickly as it could; this let the man breathe for the first time in what felt like minutes, his borderline unconscious mind coming to life just long enough for him to start to suck in air. Like when she had first entered him, a distinct popping noise occurred when she managed to unsnag her glans from his abused rim, a waterfall of cum immediately flowing out of the newly-formed cavern. Victoria's orgasm had continued unabated through the entire process and she sprayed down the assistant's bloated body as soon as her glans came free.

Stroking herself rapidly despite not needing too, Victoria ejaculated her frothy emissions over the oversized form of her newest worshiper. Her cum sprayed out in a conal fan-shape in front of her, drenching everything in its line of sight, the area from the far wall to the door covered by her tidal wave of potent wigglers. If the man she had just finished fucking to within an inch of his life had been even remotely recognizable before she had packed him to the brim, he didn't even resemble the person he had been less than hour before. Submerged and saturated in Victoria's semen, it didn't look like the assistant was there at all, a mountain of cum having taken his place instead; coughs and gasps rang out from under the innumerable layers of ball gunk she had already shot onto him, and those strangled cries were becoming the only way to tell that there was someone under the heaps of bubbling ball brew.

Satisfied with his conquering, both inside and out, Victoria whipped around to face the wall behind her, her cock cascading cum in a long arc that trailed across the ceiling. Pausing before she had made a complete one-eighty, she turned towards the slightly semen-stained pile of discarded lingerie that was on the ground in the corner next to her. Cocking her cock like a shotgun, she shoved it downward so that her next helping of baby batter rocketed right into the mound of customized clothing, causing the garments to explode outward like a stick of dynamite had gone off at their core. Laughing once more, she painted each of the now-ruined pieces that were still in her sights, plastering them to the walls and carpet, burying them under her saucey superiority.

She turned once more, this time finding herself in front of the mirror.

Victoria grunted and flexed her kegels before her cock had a chance to spew more of its potent progeny, her cumslit snapping shut like a mouse trap, the effort of the action making her wince. Staring at her naked, sexual-fluid soaked reflection, Victoria studied her body. Powerful. Scary. Intimidating. The only words ever used to describe her, from herself and from others. It was callous of her to believe she would ever be thought of any differently, her attempts at normalcy a foolish pursuit. Why did she ever think she could accomplish anything? Looking at her body reminded her she only one had purpose in the world and to try and fight it was futile. Her fate had been decided for her the moment she was born.

Her body coursed with hatred at what she was seeing. Herself. She was looking at someone who threw away their one chance at a good life. She was looking at someone who couldn't control their urges for even a single Goddamn day. She was looking at defeat. A freak is what stared back at her, a monster that could never be anything but that - a monster that had no desires or drive of its own, one that behaved according to instinct alone. And if she looked like a monster and acted like a monster, then she would be a monster. Face contorting into the most twisted visage of malice that it could produce, Victoria's mouth opened into an ear-splitting screams.

"Fuck you!"

At the same time she bellowed her anguish into a simple two-word phrase, she relaxed her body and let her orgasm carry on. Her cock - something she had managed to hardly spare a glance at while she gazed upon her pitiable form - had turned a deep shade of red, looking ready to implode on itself at any moment. It visibly lurched like it was trying to shoot itself from her groin, a condensed orb of cum blasting from her urethra instead. The cannonball of cocksnot smashed directly into the center of the mirror, shattering it in its entirety, a spiderweb of cracks splaying out across its surface. It was followed closely by another shot, a more-regular stream of semen that finished the job, sending shards of glass flying onto the floor. Victoria smirked at the petty triumph.

1...56789...11