A Condom Big Enough for a Futa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grinding her monstrous member into the blonde's sex, Victoria found with no small amount of surprise that her glans began to slide in with relative ease; Ashley was one of the tiniest, in stature and build, of all the people she had fucked today, but seemingly possessed the loosest cunt. Maybe she was one of those freaks who could only get off by stretching herself out! Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, Victoria was more than happy to use this slut's worn-out pussy for all it was worth. Nudging her colossal crown into the other futa, Victoria almost couldn't get over just how damn smooth this initial penetration was going, the idea of fitting into someone so well almost unsettling. In a matter of seconds her entire lower head had forced its way through Ashley's folds, creating a recognizable bump right at her bellybutton.

A new set of moans joined the erotic vocal ensemble that rang out through the hallway, Ashley's lips opening and letting out a drawn out, ecstatic howl as soon as Victoria inserted the entirety of her lower head. Her cock, still hard even after her previous premature-ejaculation, bounced against her stomach and the distension of the monster through her pale skin, already leaking more arousal down her front. Fingers raking through the virile gunk that swam around the floor, she stared with rapt attention at her ongoing penetration, chest heaving with labored breaths; it looked like she was giving birth to some kind of horror-movie monster or alien, her cunt incredible stretched already, her stomach beginning inflate from Victoria's leaking fleshy faucet. Victoria stretched her legs farther to the sides as she thrust more of her untamed beast forward.

Crouching lower to the floor, Victoria plowed forward, her shaft sliding through Ashley's depths like a bullet through paper. She was hardly surprised when the blonde futa's cervix presented the weakest barrier she'd ever felt, needing only the slightest amount of force to pierce it. The other third-sexed person's cunt tightened and convulsed around her ridiculous rod with every new inch added, her warm arousal soaking her cock with each sexual spasm. Quickly, Victoria's mighty crown pushed into Ashley's womb, finding the baby-room spacious and welcoming. It was becoming annoying for the hyper futa that her latest conquest was managing her carnal mammoth like it was nothing!

"God damn you're fucking loose!" Victoria insulted the blonde loudly, giving a powerful thrust towards her, "You must fuck horses for fun!"

She wasn't far off from the truth!

"Y-You're so fucking big!" Ashley panted back, her head falling back into the copious gunk around her, "And feel so good!"

"That's right the slut, the best you'll ever get!"

Finding herself emboldened by the lesser-futa's words, Victoria began to fuck into her harder, sliding more and more of her cock in and out of her gaped hole. Her enormous testicles splashed into the sea of semen below them over and over again, sending huge dregs of cum flying around, baptizing themselves in their own ambrosia. Both of their bodies were now sperm-slicked, mixing in with their already-pastel toned flesh, causing their limbs and torsos to shine. This just increased how damn strong Victoria looked, like she was oiled up before a competition, her muscles and their intense definition vibrant under the light coming from the ceiling above them. More droplets fell from her striated bulk the harder she pumped into the writhing blonde.

Victoria couldn't lie: it felt good to fuck someone who provided such little resistance. There was something enjoyable about having her cock glide through the inner walls and womb of Ashley, not having to hold back for the first half of the copulation like she usually did; she'd been able to fuck almost as hard as she desired straight from the start! The force of her thrusts caused the blonde's body to bob through the mold of cum she laid in, sending ripples out that reached both ends of the hall. Her cock's outline had reached the other futa's chest by this point, something she had accomplished in only a few minutes, and the bulge was pressing against the small bra that still contained Ashley's breasts, stretching the skin-tight fabric more than it was designed to be. Despite the smaller-futa's roomy insides, her body could only handle less than half of Victoria's cock, a point she was reaching already.

Only a few minutes after her previous penile-orgasm, Ashley reached another one. She'd climaxed with her cunt several items during the short duration of the pounding that had occurred so far, but now she was cumming from her other set of genitalia. Her cock lurched against her bloated abdomen, the head swaying above her breasts, her pink glans pointed directly at her own face. Balls bouncing against Victoria's super-sized shaft, they pulled up against the top of her punished pussy, and sent their load up her shaft. Ashley sprayed herself in the face with her seed, giving her a self-created facial, her features that weren't covered by Victoria's cum swiftly masked. As her head was completely drenched by her own offering, she could hear the hyper-hung futa laugh cruelly above her, mocking her pitiful display and load that was nothing compared to her own.

Ashley's entire body was being jerked back and forth violently by her ankles, her ass and most of her back lifted off the ground. Victoria put the blonde's legs up on her shoulders and used the extra leverage to wreck her with increasing intensity. It looked like the futa was working out, squatting up and down repeatedly to force her cock through Ashley, barely moving the rest of her body in the process. Seed slopped from the ruined cunt she was plowing into, adding to the ridiculous quantities of cum flooding the hall, the squelching joining the rest of the perverse cacophony that reverberated around the pair. In the midst of the brutal rutting Victoria was engaged in she started to decide on just how long she would put this little bitch in her place before filling her with cum.

That was until her thoughts were interrupted by an unexpected touch from behind her.

Freezing, Victoria craned her neck to see who was brazen enough to put a hand on her magnificent form without permission. It was one of the assistant she already fucked into a coma - at least as far as she could tell; her body was still covered by copious layers of cum, making hard to see exactly who the person was. The random woman was balancing on her inflated stomach, having apparently dragged herself across the hall to reach Victoria, and now had her arms outstretched in order to caress the futa's giant sperm tanks. Not bothering to address the unrecognizable individual, Victoria turned back to her fucking, silently allowing the worship to continue, basking in the fact that even though the woman could barely move she still crawled to her just for another chance at a simple touch.

Now that she was being pleasured from two different angles, Victoria fucked Ashley vigorously. Rocketing her cock in and out of the small blonde, she relished in the feeling of having a bonus set of hands on her body, and even, as far as she could tell, a tongue as well; it was a bit hard to know exactly what was touching her, her tough skin and the cum covering it muddling the feeling. She was being treated the way she deserved, like an altar of pure sexual force and virility that people could prostrate themselves and offer their bodies at. It was how the world should be, the way it would be if people actually recognized her - and futanari in general - as beings to be celebrated instead of scorned. Victoria's self-absorbed glory was cut off suddenly by the person behind her moving their lusty reverence to the place right above her balls.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!?" Victoria bellowed as she turned her upper-half around, pausing her fucking in its tracks to address the woman behind her, "Who said you could touch me there!?"

The cum-covered assistant recoiled, gaping at the futanari and shielding herself with her hands.

"I-I'm sorry, I just thought-"

"Well you thought wrong! You do not get to do that. Ever!"

"I won't! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you! Please, I'll do whatever you want, I just need to touch you."

Victoria glared at the woman for a moment longer, her teeth grinding together.

"That was your one warning," she threatened ominously, "Understand?"

""Yes! Yes! I understand! I'm sorry I'm sorry!"

Immediately after she finished her regret-filled apology, the assistant dove forward despite her weighed-down form and buried her head in the back of Victoria's giant sack, her face dipping between the folds, nearly completely engulfed by the venous flesh. She went to work licking and sucking without hesitation, her hands once again groping and cradling the endless amounts of ball flesh they could hold. Victoria watched her for a moment before facing forward once more, her visage red, her eyes flaring with fury. Taking several deep breaths, she grabbed onto Ashley's knees and with renewed strength, began fucking her again. The blonde futa screamed and moaned at the sudden punishing thrusts being launched into her.

"Take it you fucking slut! Take my fucking cock!" Victoria yelled angrily down at the blonde, her face a mask of rage, "Its all your fucking good for! You're nothing but a fucking cocksleeve!"

Ashley couldn't find the willpower to respond, her body completely limp except for her still-hard cock which waved every which way in the air in time with Victoria's thrust. Her brain was fully devastated by this point, lust and desire the only things capable of filling it, the only thoughts she could muster were ones concerning pleasure and more orgasms. The blonde's pussy pulsated rapidly, squeezing and tightening against her partner's beastly member over and over again, spraying its arousal in a continuous stream or dribble; her body was not her own anymore, it belonged to this extremely endowed futa who she knew wanted nothing more than to use her up and dispose of her once she was done. There were worse things in this life!

The entirety of Victoria's being was focused on fucking. Every ounce of strength she possessed was being put into the strenuous plowing, cliffs and valleys becoming more established across her form, her muscles seemingly expanding in real time. After all the cumming and pussy-destroying she had done in the past... well, however long she'd been engaged in satiating her unending arousal, her gravid sperm makers were now resting on the floor, no longer hovering inches above it. The rumbled and gurgled with enough force to constantly shake the cum around them, practically creating bubbles across the swimmer-laced pond. Victoria's cock throbbed violently as well, which only helped to stimulate to herself and whoever she was fucking.

Despite the previous interruption and unwanted exploration from the bitch behind her, Victoria could feel the telltale signs of her climax bearing down on her. This wasn't surprising considering how brutally she'd been barreling her beast into the blonde, the other futa's inner walls gripping her like a glove; her cunt might have been spacious, but it still felt amazing! There was also a special, somewhat sadistic satisfaction that Victoria experienced when witnessing the effect she had on others, Ashley's constantly-cumming cock a prime example. It was empowering to know that it took so little effort to make people buckle under the pleasure she was able to provide without really trying, a visible display of her carnal prowess that she never tired of.

Moving her hands down to Ashley's ass, Victoria lifted the blonde futa higher until just her head was balanced on the ground like a breakdancer. In this position she was able to piston her hips straight downward, shoveling her monstrous leviathan in and out of the pale slut's cavernous cunt. Balls dragging across the carpet, they would have slapped against the smaller futanari's pert cheeks if they were capable of lifting themselves into the air, each one so swollen with boiling seed that Victoria could have used them as stools to sit on. That was a first for her, her corpulent cum containers having never reached such a preposterous size before - just another aspect of her unexplainable growth she was going to have to deal with in the future! But that wasn't on her mind at the moment: she was solely focused on using this person to wring another orgasm from her cock.

That addictive ecstasy she chased like the most delectable high was only moments away.

As with everyone Victoria fucked, Ashley's body was fairly bloated with all the excess seed the powerful futa released between orgasms. Her stomach rounded out like she was in the middle of a pregnancy, elevating her sizable shaft so that it was pointed above her head, the strings of milky sperm it spewed landing in her cum-soaked, splayed locks. With her tongue lolled out of the side of her mouth and her eyes rolled back in their sockets, Ashley was completely out of it, fucked into an orgasm-induced coma like everyone else passed out around her; even in this state she could still feel the changes in Victoria's cock and the increased ruthlessness of her jackhammering, a small part of her brain that was still functioning able to tell what was about to happen.

Once Victoria had had several orgasms during one so-called session, her balls and cock barely had to change to accommodate her euphoric explosion; that didn't stop the alteration from happening however. As if it needed the extra bulk, her cock grew in length and girth regardless, at least an inch added onto them both, sending her glans pushing at Ashley's neck and distending her insides further. Victoria was practically forced into a standing split with the additional enormity pumped into her massive testicles; the churning noise they emitted was deafening for anyone with their ear up to it, like the assistant behind Victoria, whose entire head up to her shoulders were currently lost in the futa's sack. She still hadn't stopped licking, sucking, and mauling the giant globes since her profuse apology, even if Victoria wasn't paying her or her actions much attention by the point.

"Gonna blow you up with my cum, slut!"

If Victoria cared just a sliver less about the people she fucked, that statement wouldn't have been a lie - with the amount of sperm she shot, she could very well make that a reality. Her incessantly gaping piss slit spread itself further to accommodate the load of virile seed racing up her urethra, pushing it out enough that it looked like a second smaller, but still ridiculously huge cock was grafted to the underside of her shaft. Every massive artery that weaved across her fleshy obelisk throbbed against each other, the gnarly purple and blue tubes criss-crossing each other like they were fighting for space under her expanse of cockskin. One last palpitation rocked Victoria's genitalia, and then her orgasm truly began.

The first searing hot load fired into Ashley's womb, whitewashing her inner walls and inflating her abdomen. Due to the roomy-nature of Ashley's sexual depths some of Victoria's cum came promptly blasting back out of the sides of her peeled-back lower lips, shooting out in random streams onto the floor and Victoria's chest, her crotch aimed towards the hyper futa's torso; however, this didn't stop her stomach from exploding outward. The amount of semen exiting her cunt wasn't enough to stifle the high-pressure flow of Victoria's potent progeny into her baby room, the amount spraying into her not even remotely equivalent to the amount leaking out. Her pale midsection rose higher and higher, reaching towards the ceiling at an incredible pace, the entire thing shaking and jiggling like it was made of flan.

As her stomach ballooned incredibly, Ashley's cock was pushed down by her newly-gained mass. It lay across Victoria's dwarfing dick, shooting out the ropes of cum it could still manage to produce after so many rapid, previous orgasms. The milky strands painted Victoria's shaft for only a moment before a splash of cum from her pulverized pussy rinsed it all off, anointing the extremely hung futa's altar in her own Holy Oil. It took less than a half a minute for the top of her stomach to redden, growing far past a size it was ever meant too; the sides of abdomen hung over her ribs towards the ground, the top covering her chest and pushing her bra-clad breasts towards her chin, the first few inches of the base of her shaft hidden under her cum gut. Ashley was sure that she was gonna pop at any moment!

But as she always did, Victoria pulled out just in time, flexing her kegel muscles to bounce the blonde off of her cock, sending her backflipping through the air. Ashley landed on her enormous belly, a blast of cum flying out of her cunt onto the passed out woman behind her, drenching her in a healthy coat of freshly brewed seed. Not needing to move after sending the other futa flying, Victoria grabbed her cock and stroked it vigorously, aiming her cannon at the bullseye she was planning to hit. Her next savage salvo hit Ashley right between the eyes, instantly engulfing her face, masking it in multiple layers of creamy gunk. Victoria painted her countenance several times over until there was more cum than skin attached to her neck.

Pointing her meat missile lower, she blasted the medicine ball of semen Ashley called her stomach first, soaking her breasts and the ruined lingerie still clinging to her shoulders. Over and over again Victoria beamed her ball babies at the blonde, hitting her hair, back, and ass which wiggled in the air until a film of cock milk covered her being; all of her limbs were targeted as well, the thin, pale appendages splayed across her ballooned belly, hanging down like gooey stalactites. Victoria covered the lesser-futa until she blended in with everything else in the hall that wasn't Victoria herself, left as just another cum-covered, used-up sex toy, the same as everyone of the other sexually-slaughtered individuals laying around them. Once Victoria was satisfied with the seminal saturation of the previously-cocky futa, she whipped around suddenly enough to send the assistant worshiping her throbbing testicles reeling backwards.

"I didn't forget about you slut!"

Climax continuing, Victoria changed the direction of her oozing onslaught onto the already-fucked woman. Thrusting her hips at the stunned assistant, she mashed her giant glans against the woman's ball-sweat-covered countenance, and unloaded directly onto her features. Cum burst across her forehead and eyes, sprinkling everything nearby, her head taking on the appearance that she had dipped it into a vat of vanilla icing in mere seconds. Ignoring her own coughing and gasping at the sudden liquid attack on her person, the assistant reached up and wrapped her hands around Victoria's pulsating helmet, steadied it, and then suctioned her lips onto the tip. Her cheeks ballooned and dregs of cum spilled from her cheeks as her throat worked furiously to swallow and engorge her body on as much of the futa's protein-packed shake as she could.

Victoria turned her attention away from the slut chugging her cum straight from the source to the rest of the hallway. Eyes scanning over the destruction she'd cause, both to the infrastructure of the building and the people in it, she began planning her next step. The woman attached to her cock would be next to get fucked, obviously, but then what after that? There was a good chance that one of the others in the area she'd already ruined would wake up, and she could use them once again - more people continued to trickle into the hall anyway, giving her a steady supply of holes to use. She'd just keep fucking and fucking until she was satiated of course, but was there anything else she could do?