A Contractor Calls

Story Info
The story of a fun meeting with my sub.
2.7k words
4.29
3.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you who had read my previous tales, you will know at times that I dabble as a Mistress. As such I know a lot of contacts which comes in handy for when I need tradesmen for jobs doing at home.

This is the tale of one such occasion.

I had need of some work doing in my house and knew just the man to do it. For narrative purposes and to protect his identity, I shall call him G.

G is a man who I have known for several years. He wanted to be sub to me, but I was always too busy or had prior commitments and to be perfectly honest he did nothing for me. So, I had never given him chance to prove himself to me or to allow him to show me of what he was capable. My personal circumstances had now changed so I thought fuck it, what have I got to lose? At the worst it would be crap sex and my work would get done as if it were any old contractor completing it. At best, it would be fantastic sex, and the work would get done with some fun interlaced with it. So whichever way the dice felt I was not going to lose out.

Anyway, I sent G a message saying to him that I required some work doing in my house and could he pop around to look at it and give me a quote. We arranged a time that was convenient for both of us.

In the time between me sending him that first message and the day for him to come over we exchanged some cheeky messages with me alluding to the fact that I was now up for some more fun than what we had previously had. Him continuously referring to me as Mistress which added to the fun. And fun was absolutely on the cards as far as I was concerned.

The flirting got more intense as the time for us to meet drew closer. He asked if there was anything I wanted from him. My reply- to be caged in a chastity device. After all, if I were going to go all mistress on him then I'd just as well do it properly. The day before he was due he asked if that was all that I wanted so in for a penny, in for a pound. I told him to be plugged also. He was actually quite surprised at my request, but I was in charge, so he dare not do as he was told!

The day of him coming over came. He sent me a message asking if all was still ok. It most definitely was, and I was ready for him. Mistress head on.

I showered and prepared myself in the normal fashion. Didn't bother with underwear as there was no point plus it would spoil what I was planning. I dressed in fuck me boots with a leather skirt & blouse combo. Kind of a dulled down mistress look.

He messaged and said he was on his way to me and that the plug was uncomfortable while driving. My response was "never mind." He could suck it up and do as he was told. And he did.

The doorbell rang announcing his arrival. I answered it. The first thing he did was eye me up and down. "Very nice" he said.

"I'm sorry. Very nice who?" I replied.

"Er sorry. Very nice Mistress."

"That's better. Now please have a look at the work that I am going to need doing as I have plans for you." The poor guy took off his shoes and scurried into the kitchen to look at what I needed. He had met me loads of times, but I had not been so firm with him as what I was being now.

I let him do what he needed to and just stood in the doorway silently watching him. My eyes glaring into the back of his head. Making him feel uncomfortable. All part of the game I was playing with him. Like a cat about to pounce on their prey.

He finished doing whatever it was he was doing quietly. I deliberately didn't speak to him, and he was afraid to break the silence. The atmosphere was electric, fully charged.

"Right. Now business is out of the way it's time for me to have some fun with you." I broke the silence. "Get upstairs and undress."

He flew up the stairs at speed. I was not sure whether it was because of excitement or nerves.

I followed him up at a more sedate pace to find him already naked and on his knees. His cock straining in its cage. It had to be uncomfortable for him but never mind. Today he was my fuck toy with an emphasis on the my.

"A good. Where you belong, I see. My boots are dirty and need a clean. Use your tongue to clean them please."

He looked up at me and grinned. "Yes Mistress. As you wish." He lent forwards onto all fours to reach me and giving me a shy little smile began to lick my boots. His tongue flicking in and out as he lapped at my boots.

"Is this ok Mistress?" he asked, "I've never done this before."

"Yes, you are doing fine. Continue." Although my boots weren't actually dirty as they were indoor boots it was amusing me to watch him licking them clean. And judging by what I was looking at straining in its cage, he was enjoying it also.

He gave me a sideways glance as he got to the top of the boot with his tongue. "Please Mistress. May I continue?"

"Yes you may." I was gagging for some attention on my pussy now.

Feeling his tongue flick the soft area between my thighs was driving me wild. I was craving the feel of his tongue on my clit as I knew what his oral skills were like, and they were pretty damn good!

He took his time in getting to my sweet spot, turning the tease on me for a change. Gently kissing and flicking my skin with his tongue. Driving me wild. I needed that touch on my clit. Desperately needed it!

"Lick my clit. Now!" I demanded. All thoughts of him taking his time gone.

Ever the obedient sub, he obliged, and I moaned in pleasure. Stepping back and laying on the bed allowing him full access to my aching pussy. He lapped eagerly at my juices savouring the taste of me.

But, I hadn't finished with my plans for him yet.

I took a sneak peek at my watch. It was as I thought, time for my next plan to take fruition.

Right on cue I heard my front door open and shut and footsteps on the stairs announcing someone joining us.

A tall figure appeared in my bedroom doorway. G jumped away from me as if he had been caught doing something wrong.

"It's ok G. You're not doing anything you shouldn't be. Meet D. He's the Dom we spoke about."

A look of relief flashed across his face as he realised who it was that blocked the doorway. D is a man who I have known for a number of years in the "vanilla world." It was purely by accident that we discovered a love of kink. With both of us being dominant the clashes have been nuclear. But my friends that is a story for another day.

"Good morning Clara. I see you are having fun. Hopefully, your sub is warning you up nicely ready for me." D spoke from the doorway.

"Yes D he is and doing a very good job of it." I looked back at the naked caged man in front of me. His cock was no longer straining in its cage. D's arrival had dampened the proceedings for a moment. "G you may continue as you were."

G got back onto his knees against the edge of the bed and began to eat my soaked pussy again. D came into the room and started to undress. Loosening his tie and unbuttoning his shirt easing it from his trousers. He has a body which would not look out of place on a calendar, so I was enjoying seeing him strip as much as I was enjoying G licking my pussy.

I motioned for D to come over to me and he did. Leaning in for a kiss. Then replacing his mouth for his cock. I took it willingly in my mouth. Licking, sucking, and caressing it with my tongue. All the time him watching my willing sub pleasure me. His own porn show in a way.

Taking D so deep down my throat it was making me gag. But I was seriously enjoying it.

D broke the silence. "Come here sub. I want you to suck my cock. Take me deep down your throat while your mistress fucks your ass with her strap on."

G finished licking me and moved around to the other end of the bed to do as he was asked. Getting onto his knees on the floor and taking D's cock into his mouth while I stood up and readied the strap on for me to own his ass. Stepping into the harness and adjusting it so it was situated in the right place. Lubing it up and getting it all prepared.

"Move on to the bed please G, remove your plug and get your ass facing my way." I instructed the sub. "Take Sir's cock back into your mouth again also."

He got into position on the bed, and I squirted some lube onto his ass, eased my toy into him. He gasped as I entered him and sucked harder on D's cock. I got up a rhythm and began to fuck him. Ensuring he was taking my rubber cock deep and hard. I picked up my riding crop from where I had placed it. I had got it out ready at the same time I was sorting out the strap on. Gave him a sharp whack on the ass. He jumped and stopped sucking looking back at me a look of surprise on his face.

"That's for not getting me off before you stopped."

"Sorry Mistress, I will do better next time."

"Yes you will. Now suck D's cock!"

He obeyed and I continued fucking him hard making sure he felt every inch. Giving him a tap with the crop every now and again just to keep him on his toes.

I was getting bored of the boys having all the attention and me not getting any, so I stopped fucking him.

"I want you both to fuck me now." I demanded. Quite like a spoilt child but so what. My session my rules!

I stepped out of the strap on and motioned for G to lay on the bed where I unlocked his cock from its prison using my key which was on the bedside cabinet and straddled him. Unusually for a sub man he had a nice size cock. Perfect for impaling myself on which is exactly what I did. Riding him hard waiting for D to join us.

Feeling my pussy juices running out of me is a feeling quite like no other and it only happens when I'm super turned on and horny. Needless to say, that was exactly how I was feeling at that moment in time and my thighs were getting wet which also meant that G was getting a soaking under me.

D got onto the bed behind us. I could feel his hard cock pushing against my tight asshole. Nudging its way into me. Filling me up. I loved DP and the feeling of fullness it gives me. Stretching my holes to the max. The feeling of the two cocks rubbing together in me with only my pussy wall separating them. Even writing it about now is getting me wet!

I was bursting to cum. Knew that I was going to explode before too long. I wanted to explode with them still inside me. For them to feel my pussy pulsating as an orgasm overtook me.

I got my hand between bodies and began to rub my clit. My index finger circling the swollen bud getting closer to orgasm. Frantically rubbing needing to cum. The boys increasing their tempo as they could feel my pussy getting tighter as I was approaching the crucial moment.

Throwing my head back I allowed the orgasm to overcome me. My whole body shuddering as the power of it overwhelmed me. Waves of pleasure riding through me. I fell forwards onto G's chest. The men still pumping away at me.

But then D stopped and spoke. "Move G. I want your mistress's pussy."

I felt the poor guy's pain having to stop fucking me so close to orgasm himself. But he did as he was instructed and wiggled out from under me allowing D to claim my saturated pussy.

Fucking me hard. Really pounding my pussy, he made me his again. I could feel his orgasm brewing as his tempo changed from forceful to hurried. With one final thrust he cried out and pumped his warm seed into me.

He climbed off and lay beside me. Looking over at G. "For serving your mistress so well. You are going to be rewarded. I will let you fuck her until you cum."

Like a dog being thrown a bone G moved from where he was patiently waiting and watching the proceedings. Joining us on the bed. He put his cock into my warm, wet hole that was filled with D's cum.

G was clearly desperate to cum having had the pleasure taken away from him so abruptly before and before long was upping his tempo and gathering pace to reach the desired effect. Almost mirroring what D did he let out a cry and thrusted hard into me, emptying himself.

He rolled off me and lay on the other side from where D was. A big grin on his face.

D spoke "I've not finished with you yet. I want you to lick all of our cum from your Mistress. Clean her up thoroughly."

Both men knew me well enough to know that I could easily cum again from him licking me. And knowing D that was probably what he had in mind from his instruction.

Doing as he was asked. G moved from his comfy spot beside me and nestled himself between my thighs, pulling me tight in to him. The feeling of his tongue inside me was absolutely amazing as he licked out two lots of cum from me. Hearing him swallow as he enjoyed the taste. His tongue also dancing across my clit making me groan. Pure pleasure again.

D reached over and pulled hard on my nipples causing me to gasp. I grabbed at the sheet below me. I could feel another orgasm ready to take me. Groaning.

"Oh my God!" I was about to cum hard. Forcing G's head tight between my legs, my back arched as I let the sensation wash over me, waves of pure pleasure pulsing through me. G's fingers now deep in me against my g-spot. Fucking me hard with them taking me over the edge again. I was cumming so hard. He got me exactly right and I screamed. My pussy gushing, soaking both men as his fingers caused a spray effect. Faster and faster his fingers fucking me. Cumming and cumming again.

I clamped my legs shut jamming G so he could not make me cum anymore. I was tapping out before I fainted. He stopped and withdrew his fingers from me, cum dripping from them. His back glistening with moisture also. A big smile on his face. D grinning like a fool next to me as well.

"Well, that worked. Thank you both." I relaxed into the sheets. Happy and satisfied. Plotting in my head already what fun I could have with G when I gave him the work to do in my house.

To be continued...