Mistress & Her New Sub Ch. 01

Story Info
Mistress plays with her new sub.
2.9k words
4.28
8.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bic255
bic255
3 Followers

NOTE: This is for one person, I hope they learn a little more about me. I hope others enjoy as well... It's slow to start. I will have more chapters, just had to start with what was in my mind first.

***

My hands were sweating with anticipation and my legs were shaking with nervousness... *DING* the lights went lower and we start on our final descent towards SeaTac. There is no turning back, or chickening out at this point. This is absolutely happening and soon, like within the hour all the things I've ever fantasized about and talked about would be in my face... literally.

The landing was a little bit bumpy but nothing that unusual, besides that was the last thing on my mind at this point. We taxi to our arrival gate and everyone eagerly waits to deplane. However, nobody can possibly be as excited as me. I am about to see someone I've not seen in six months. In addition to our time apart we've become closer as I spent a lot of time, money, and energy to achieve a goal, and tonight she gets to see, feel, and use all the hard work she put in as well.

Everyone on the plane including myself makes our way out and to the baggage area, I travel lightly with only a carry-on bag and backpack, so there is no need to waste any more time, my mind is focused on one thing, find her.

I search the sea of faces for the only one that matters to me, I keep scanning back and forth until I come across a breathtaking smile with seductive eyes just waiting for me to connect. I make my way to the most beautiful woman in the terminal. The distance can not be more than 30 yards, however, it can not come fast enough. I want nothing more than to feel her warm spirit against my body and smell her dark curly hair as I hug her. She grabs me with both arms and pulls me in tight with a sweet kiss on the cheek. I was able to push down my anxiety and greet her.

I said "Miss H. I've missed you very much. Thank you for being here today, I look forward to our time together."

In which she replied with the sweetest words I could have hoped to hear.

"Oh you have no idea what I have in store for you, I hope you were able to rest on your flight because you are going to see the sunrise tomorrow."

When I heard those words I instantly perked up. I knew we would be up all night and I couldn't be more excited to do as she requests.

"If you have everything boy, follow me to the car we have some stops to make." Like a puppy, I did as she commanded and followed right behind her. She was quick, confident, and unforgiving yet at the same time soft, sexy, and a truly perfect example of a gorgeous woman. I did not ask questions. For one, it doesn't matter, I am here for her, and whatever she wants she gets. The other reason was if she wanted me to know she would have told me. I wanted to play this as perfect for as long as I can because I know there will come a point when I will give her a reason to punish me.

After leaving the airport, we arrive at a fairly busy mall in the area. I follow her as we walk through the parking lot into the main entrance. It seems like she's on a mission and knows exactly where she is going. I'm still trying to put everything together, but at this point, I just am waiting to see where she is leading me.

We come to the large center of the mall and there it is, I see our destination. I couldn't help myself and I burst out with an audible laugh.

"Oh Miss H. is this where you are taking me?" I ask her "there is nothing special about Victoria's Secret, we have those stores back home."

She smiles and replies with "but you don't have me back home to take shopping and parade you around the store."

Wait, what did she just say? For a quick minute, I thought I was taking her on a shopping spree. How stupid could I have been thinking we were coming here for her. She whispers in my ear "we are here to find my little slut an appropriate outfit. Now I will let you try to make the correct choices, but if I see something I like or want you to try, you will. Understood?"

My reply was nothing more than a weak "yes miss, as you wish."

As we enter the shop we are greeted by a friendly associate that goes on to explain the current sale and promotions. I acknowledge her and try to do everything possible to get her to move along. Miss H. and I make our way around the store. There are several different rooms within the store and I don't know where to start. My heart is racing because everyone working and shopping in this store will know I will soon be wearing the items that were purchased here.

I work up the courage to say "fuck it, I don't know these people" and I start looking at panties. I had no idea there were so many options. It was kind of overwhelming, but with the help of Miss H. I was able to come to pick out a pair of black thongs, pink hip huggers and the last pair was silky red laced panties.

Once the panties were chosen we proceeded to the bra section, this was tricker as it was closer to the check out counter and there were two associates restocking that room. It doesn't matter, we have to finish what we started and get out of here. I quickly made my way to a table that had the matching black bras, I'm trying not to pay attention to the girls working across the room. I am just looking for one that is small enough that doesn't look ridiculous yet big enough for me to wear.

Miss H. sees me trying to rush my way through this room and wanting to inject some humility into the awkward situation she loudly asks these two girls stocking shelves "excuse me, do you happen to have any bras to match this lovely pair of red silk panties? Show them dear, show them those cute red ones!"

I was mortified as she motioned for me to hold up the red laced panties to hip level. I had to obey, not only because she would punish me if I didn't but because I wanted to as well. One of the girls came over and took her to the section that had those colors. Miss H. was able to find a pink one as well.

As we make our way out of the bra room and up to the cash registers Miss H. picked up three additional girly smelling lotions and perfume to add to today's purchase. Finally, we are able to step up to an associate and get checked out. The three new sets of lingerie and those impulse perfume purchases take the total up to $237.88.

I place two hundreds and a fifty on the counter only to be swiped up by Miss H.

"Oh no dear, we need cash for the show later, use a card instead." She says this with a smirk and wink, knowing there is no show and I will not challenge it. I know she isn't doing this for money, it's not about that. She wants them to see my name and to create a paper trail for this particular purchase.

"Absolutely" I reply as I hand over my American Express card knowing this power play just made me fall for her a little bit harder.

As we left the lingerie store she made me carry the big pink bags, that's fine I've already suffered worse in the store we are just now leaving. We make our way through the mall and hopefully on our way put this purchase to good use. However, It seems like Miss H. has other plans.

Our next stop is a typical generic Asian nail salon in the mall. This is no different than any other nail salon across the country, a row of pedicure chairs along one wall, the section of manicure desks, and a room in the back for private massages. Miss H. does all the talking for us, she arranges for two pedicures.

We are seated in chairs next to each other and before our pedicure starts she selects the color of nail polish for her toes. She picks a metallic blue gel and before the little Vietnamese lady was able to put away the color samples, she pointed to a bright red and said "and this one for him" as she motioned to me.

They all giggled and laughed as if she was being funny with them.

"I'm not joking he gets red," she said in the most serious tone. Nobody laughed after she said that. I've had a lot of pedicures in my time, nothing weird about it, however, this is the first time I am getting my toenails painted. Normally I feel bad for the poor girl that has to shave away the tough dead skin on my feet, but today is different. Today they are trying to make my feet pretty.

At least we are doing this together, at least she is holding my hand while pushing me through boundaries. As soon as my last pinky toe is covered in bright fire red gel I hear Miss H. speak up. "You know what, we will have manicures as well, same colors for both of us."

I immediately looked up at her as she looked at me with a smile and another wink. Nobody was laughing at this request either, they knew it was real. I hesitantly gave my hands to the girl. I was kind of ok with the toenails, that is easy enough to hide, but fingernail and bright red, there was no hiding that. When it came time to pay I knew better than to try and hide my shame this time with cash, I offered my credit card first. "Good boy you are learning so fast" I hear Miss H. say, I knew there was no other choice.

After leaving the salon with fresh-looking hands and feet and having purchased new cute panties and bras we were ready to leave the mall and head to the next stop. I assumed I would be staying with her but she had different plans for our first night. I just sit in the passenger seat and think about what possibilities could soon be happening.

As I am daydreaming about what comes next I see her pull us into the Charter Hotel. Great, just what I need another public place. I was thinking I would be safe and tucked away at her place where nobody would see me. Instead, she has us walking into the lobby of one of the busiest hotels in town. "Don't worry, I'm already checked in. Your embarrassment will be delayed a little while longer."

I am so relieved to hear those words come out of her mouth. I know I will still have to carry a pink bag of panties with red fingernail polish but at least I won't be checking in and making the hotel staff overly aware of what is going on in our room. We exit her car, leaving it with the valet. We make our way through the lobby to the hotel elevators. I can not wait to be out of the public and in a closed room. I adore Miss H. but she has certainly pushed my limits since I landed.

We exited the elevator and walked to our hotel room she unlocked and opened the door, motioning for me to enter. I did as requested and stopped just inside the door waiting for her to walk in and shut the door. Before I was able to speak a word she tells me to shave and that I will find a razor and shaving cream in the shower. "I want you to be clean-shaven for me tonight. That means no hair from your neck down. Do you understand me, slut? As of right now, we are taking our rules to the next level and there will be consciences for disobedience. Now get in that shower and do not come out until you are as smooth as a girl should be."

I agreed and immediately went into the bathroom, I didn't even get a chance to see how the room was set up or what she had planned for me. I showered and shaved everywhere I could, it seemed to be never ending. I was just about done with my first leg when I heard a knock on the door and what sounding like two people talking. I don't dare open the door until I've completed my task, so I just try to finish up knowing there will be an inspection soon to follow.

It takes me about 20 minutes to get somewhat satisfied with the job I did. Around this time I hear the bathroom door open and she enters closing it behind her. "Turn off the water and get out here, now!"

I reply with strict obedience doing exactly what she commanded. There is no play in her voice now, she is on a mission. "Yes Miss, as you wish" are the only words I am able to get out of my mouth before she shoves her fingers in my mouth and my head down. I am forced to my knees in front of her.

"Good, that is the position I want to see you in, on your knees looking up at me. Now open up." As she grabbed my mouth, I opened it and she stepped forward mounting her sweet warm pussy onto my mouth and nose. I lick and tongue her hole only to find it's wet and warm. I think my next surprise of the night has just been delivered because it seems like I am licking up a cream pie. That knock on the door wasn't room service, no it was something special she planned. She arranged for her partner to stop by and put a load in her, she did this for me, she did this so I could clean her up.

The next thing I know is she grabs the hair behind my ears and forces my face into her glowing hot pussy. It was so wet and I could taste the sex that she just had.

"You do not let one drop of that cum go anywhere but in your mouth, understood?" I reply with a muffled yes and do as instructed.

I can only think that Miss H. was enjoying herself because she soon took my head off her clit and directed me to lay flat on the bathroom floor. This is one of my favorite positions, I love to be a queen's throne and that's exactly what she was moving in to do. As she rode my face, it seems like she was having a good time because she soon grabbed a hold of my cock. Before inserting my throbbing cock into her she told me "cumming is for me, you are only allowed to cum when the sun comes up and that's not for hours from now, so don't fuck up or I will have no choice but to correct displeasing behavior."

I had no other option than to agree, knowing I would fail. The moment her pussy lips touched the head of my cock I knew I was in trouble. She rode my rock hard cock as she slapped my face and called me her slut. I loved every moment of it. Until she went too far and I couldn't hold back, I came in her and she knew it. She didn't care, in fact, this whole thing was designed for me to fail and I did.

As soon as she had an orgasm from riding my cock she got off me, stood up, and with me still laying on my back on the floor, she said. "I told you not to cum and you did. You know this means punishment right?" she asked me.

My only reply was "yes, Miss" as I look up at her.

"You realize your punishment is to now eat your own cream pie?" She mounts my face again but this time uses force, she looks down into my eyes as she grinds her clit on my nose. "Lick all that cum out, don't leave anything behind!" I hear commanded at me.

Just as I think I am bringing her to another orgasm I can feel her move positions. It's at that moment I feel a warm sensation. I feel her start to piss on me. I close my mouth and she slaps my face pretty hard. "Open your mouth up and take it like the filthy slut you are! You don't have to swallow this time but you do have to take it in the face for punishment." She continues to piss on my face as it runs down my chest, and onto my body, cock, and legs. "Wash yourself up and don't come out of this bathroom until you are smooth, clean, and presentable."

To Be Continued.

bic255
bic255
3 Followers