A Couple’s Fantasy Comes to Life Ch. 03

Story Info
A newbie couple's third round of shared play.
2.6k words
4.64
12.7k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HalfC2C
HalfC2C
61 Followers

This story continues the first night of group hotel play for Tina and Tom. The couple just finished a couple hot rounds with John and Jess. The whole night and experience with more than they expected, and the couple finish checking in with each other and cleaning up in the bathroom.

The two returned to the bedroom, John and Jess smiled. "Did you guys enjoy that?" Jess asked.

"Yes, we really did," said Tom looked at Tina as well.

"Great!" said John. You guys are a lot fun and did well with the porn star experience." They all smiled and laughed a little. "It was really hot," said Tina a bit shyly, head twisting to the side, and raising her shoulders slightly.

John and Jess then went to the bathroom to clean up. Tom and Tina sat on the edge of one of the beds. They were silent. Comfortable. Drinking water. What a night. So much to reflect on.

The two returned, and Jess asked, "So how are you feeling Tina? I'm guessing you are sore, which wouldn't be surprising!"

"Yes, I am a bit tender," said Tina. "That was a lot to take," she said a bit breathlessly, both implying the multiple rounds and even John's massive penis.

"You know, it usually feels better if you get a soft tongue licking around a bit," said Jess with a flirtatious grin. Tina looked up sheepishly. She said, "Really? My vagina is quite sore."

"Listen, I think you are so hot, and I haven't had the chance to taste you yet. I don't want to miss that chance," admitted Jess. Tina looked up with a blank stare, and she looked over at Tom. Her eyes said, "is she implying more play time? Can I take it?"

Jess came over to Tina. She kissed her passionately, easing her down upon the bed. Their naked bodies and willing lips pressed together.

Soon Tina was on her back, Jess' body was on top of her, continuing to kiss her deeply.

Jess kissed and nibbled down Tina's body and then forcefully nudged her legs wide open.

She quickly moved her mouth near Tina's vagina, and her tongue found its way to her sensitive clit. And then to her opening.

Licking slowly. Soft sensual swirls. Tina could feel the tender spots, and she noticed they indeed did feel better as Jess licked her more and more. Before long, Jess was aggressively licking and sucking, and Tina's pain subsided. Her body was responding again!

She was feeling horny. Thinking that yet another first was being crossed off tonight! Her first real lesbian encounter.

The two continued. Tina looked over at the guys, who were sitting on the other bed. Both with cocks halfway hard but getting harder. Gazes fixated on the two beautiful women. The men began touching themselves as the girls continued to play.

Jess stopped licking and twisted her body around. "Tom did such a great job licking me. Care to show me if you can do the same?" asked Jess playfully, as she flirted with Tina. At that point, her body raised up, she flipped around, and she slung her leg over Tina's body. They were now head to toe.

Jess' mouth found its way to Tina's pussy lips again, but now Tina had Jess' love box right in her face as well. She had never licked a pussy, but again, this was one of those porn topics her and Tom often watched. Tina began to lick.

The taste was not bad. Maybe a little musty. It was actually good, a bit sweet, to her surprise. She began to lick more and more. Her temperature was spiking as Jess continued to please her as well. Their hips were squirming and little moans could be heard along with slurps and licks.

Tom had often fantasized about this moment. He often thought adding a girl would be their first sexual encounter with someone else. Tom grew rock hard watching this amazing show!

John was getting turned on as well. For a guy who has surely done and seen a lot, he clearly thought Tina was quite hot, and seeing her and Jess pleasuring each other was so sexy. His cock was now rock hard again. It looked like he was ready for another act.

Tom was now fully hard too, with his mouth open marveling at Tina in such an erotic position.

"You two are so hot," said John. "But we boys can't let you girls have all the fun".

John continued, "Jess, do you think Tina's pussy is feeling good again? Think she can take my cock one more time?"

"Mmmm, I think so," purred Jess, as she paused between licks. "Is that right, Tina? Do you wanna be a naughty again? You ready for even more fun?"

Tina paused. Her mind was racing. She had just been licking her first pussy, after being thoroughly fucked on her back and then on her knees. Those quick images made her even hornier again. Still, she wasn't sure. She was worn out. This was a lot for her!

"I don't really know," she said softly. "I'm pretty sore. Not sure I can take more."

"Oh, I think you can. This is the full porn experience," said John. "You've been doing great. You can take it. I know I can give it. What do you think, Tom?"

Tom felt a little uncertain. Early in their dating life, he could fuck Tina over and over again. But recently, the sessions were shorter. Usually one time. Quick orgasms. He had already been amazed at how much Tina had taken today.

"Guys, I'm not totally sure," Tom finally uttered. "She has taken a lot. It's been so hot though!".

"Let's try," John says confidently. "I really need to be inside her again!"

John then slid on his back, right next to the two ladies. His cock was now fully hard and pointing straight up, like a tower. He once again reached for the lube. "You ready to climb on?" he asked.

"C'mon babe," said Jess as she climbed off Tina's face and helped her shift to her knees. "Climb on, you'll enjoy the ride."

Tina looked uncertain, but Jess helped ease her leg over John's body, angling her wet and swollen pussy over his rod. It was poking straight up, very impressively.

Tina was nervous. Could she take this cock for a third time? Take any cock a third time?

His cock was rock hard, extending up behind her ass and well past her pussy opening. Her stomach had butterflies. She felt a bit nervous at what was about to happen.

But she shifted her hips right above John's cock and felt his swollen head against her lips. He pushed up slightly, entering her just a bit.

She grabbed his cock with her right hand, to control its course. She slowly started to rub the head on her pussy lips and toward her opening. She was a bit hesitant and pausing frequently.

She was supporting her weight on her other hand, which was on his muscular chest.

"C'mon baby, let me in deep again," John said seductively.

Tina followed his orders, and soon she was letting her weight inch down. This was a new feeling. John had been the one penetrating her so far, but now she was controlling the action

She continued slowly. Feeling his dick enter her inch by inch. Fortunately, she was very wet and as open as ever before. She felt a little sore, but Jess was right, the licking took away some of the sting.

Finally, she made her way all the way down, her full weight now pressing the cock deep into her stomach. She rubbed her lower abdomen with one hand and could practically feel his cock pushing outward. So deep. She let out a big breath, and her pussy tightened around his stiffness. She felt so horny, with this new cock inside her for the third time tonight.

She hadn't been sure what to expect of this rendezvous, but it had been hotter than imagined.

Tom felt the same way. He was enjoying watching Tina ride. His mind quickly jumped to the word "impaling" as the right description. John's cock was impaling his beautiful partner. Her tight pussy being spread. Her insides pushed, prodded, touched deeply. It was such an erotic moment.

"That is just so hot," Tom finally muttered.

Tina didn't respond verbally but let out somewhat of a grunt. She was lost in the moment. Grinding. Riding. Tight. Tense.

At that moment, Jess came over. "I knew you'd have fun with us, guys. Tina, you are so hot up there. We just want to devour you!"

Tina was rocking. Grinding slowly. Pushing forward and back. John was staring up at her, knowing her pussy was his once again. Jess moved next to her and started touching. Her hands roamed all over Tina's hot body.

She leaned in and began kissing Tina. Deep, passionate tongue kissing. Tina responded without thinking. She was being deeply kissed by another woman, groped by her as well. All while her pussy was grinding on a new man's cock.

John pushed up, thrusting as well. All three writhing together in a mass of sexual energy. Yet another porn moment as Tina was now fucking this new couple together in a threesome.

John and Jess made eye contact for a brief moment. They had yet another plan. Jess then went over to Tom, whose eyes were staring widely. His cock hard in hand. Precum dripping. "C'mon sweetie," Jess said. "Time for a little more fun."

She led Tom over, positioning him behind Tina's ass. He could see John's cock spreading her pussy lips, and her asshole puckering as well. "Time for the ultimate porn experience," said Jess. She grabbed the lube and spread it all over Tom's hard cock, dripping some on Tina's ass as well.

"Tina, are you ready to feel a cock in your other hole?" Jess asked with a smile. "I think Tom sure is ready! We saw you like ass play earlier, Tina. Let's see if you can take these two boys together!"

Jess helped position Tom to the right spot. Pointed his cock toward Tina's pink asshole. Tina hadn't said anything so far. Her mind was racing and words didn't form. There was a sense of inevitability, of being used. But she wanted to feel used! To feel this.

Finally, Tina said, "C'mon honey, slide in me. I can't wait to feel this!" That's all it took to give Tom the green light.

He moved his cock head toward her awaiting asshole, and he began sliding in. She felt tighter than ever, tighter than when they'd done anal before. Her body was so stuffed. Tom pushed all the way in, and he could feel John's cock throbbing through her walls. Both guys were moving slowly, pushing in and out just a bit. The sensation was intense!

And it was most intense for Tina! Her eyes were rolling back, her breathing deep and impassioned. She felt so animalistic. So did the guys! They were becoming overtaken with raw intense lust.

Together, they wanted to use Tina and her holes as hard as they wanted and for as long as they wanted.

They began to get a little rough. John grabbed and grabbed her tits harshly, squeezing each palm over and over. Tom reached for her arms, and pulled them back.

Tina was totally under their control. Her breasts being groped, her upper body being pulled backward. She felt totally exposed. And her pussy and ass were absolutely full.

Tina felt totally used, and also totally satisfied. Every woman's fantasy is to be a sex toy. To be lusted after. This all made her so horny!

"You are such a naughty little girl," said Jess. Rooting them on from the side, watching in bliss, rubbing her own clit and pussy, working on her own impending climax.

Tom and John were both now thrusting hard, on a similar rhythm. Like pistons pumping. One out, the other in. One out, the other in. It felt right. And all three were building. Orgasm energy growing. Tina likely couldn't take both cocks fully inside at once, so the alternating pace was perfect.

The group's lust increased even more. Tom pulled Tina's arms back harder. She was almost uncomfortable yet feeling another fantasy in play. Being dominated. Used. Tom pulled her arms back as he drove his hard cock in her ass. The friction and slamming became more and more intense!

A little more pushing. Moaning. Feeling so hot. And they were ready to explode. Tom was just about there.

"Baby, I'm going to cum! I'm going to fill you! Take it! Take it!" he yelled as he had his first contraction. Cum shooting into her ass.

Then John starting to grunt and moved more frantically. He too was starting to shoot! She felt both hard cocks contracting inside her, over and over again! Cum in her vagina and cum in her ass. So filthy. So hot!

And that was it! She finally hit her max. Her pussy tightened, her body tensed up. She let out a deep breath.

"Oh my god, oh my god, yes, yes, yes!", she screamed! "I'm CUMMING!!!", and wave after wave of contractions followed. Somehow her third release felt stronger than her first two! This all felt so surreal. Hard to believe. So erotic!

And just then, Jess released high pitched squeals and she started cumming as well. She had waited to see the trio finish, so she could soak in every moment. She gasped deeply and twitched, contracting 10 times. 12 times. Now 15 times! Almost a minute long!

Then all at once, the quartet collapsed! Right in their places. Tina fell next to John, Tom on the other side of her. She was sandwiched between the two men.

Jess climbed on top of John, snuggling into his side. All catching their breaths. All glowing. All totally satisfied.

"Now, THAT guys! That's how you do a porn star experience!" said John emphatically. All nodded as they caught their breaths.

"I think that's all, you two," said Jess. "We don't usually do all that but you guys really drove us wild. So sexy. That was super hot."

Tom and Tina nodded. "Wow, we didn't know what to expect," Tom said, "but I don't think we expected that!'. Tina laughed, nodding again. "It was a really crazy night," she said coyly.

"Hope you guys enjoyed it," Jess said. "Yes, you are newbies no more," reaffirmed John. "We'll get moving now and leave you guys to digest the experience".

He got up, patted Tina lightly on her ass, and made his way to the bathroom. Jess followed.

Tom and Tina embraced, cuddling, laying together. "You okay, sweetheart?" Tom silently asked. "I am, I really am," said Tina. "You?"

"Me too. What a crazy experience. So glad we shared it and are feeling okay."

"Me too," said Tina. "I love you so much!"

"I love you too!" responded Tom.

John and Jess came out of the bathroom refreshed and dressed. They said quick goodbyes, gave warm hugs, kisses on cheeks, and off they want.

The room was suddenly silent. And still. Peaceful.

"Babe, you know what I really want right now?" asked Tina. "You!"

The naked couple returned to bed. Tina on her back, legs spread. Tom's cock sprung to life. He entered his lover, his partner. The two kissed deeply. He thrust slowly and steadily. Intimately.

The couple once again reunited, strong as ever, hornier still and forever more. They loved each other and their lives together. And they looked forward to whatever fun adventure.

HalfC2C
HalfC2C
61 Followers