A Couple's Fijian Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cath hesitated for a minute, then continued. "What is pissing me off now though is its now all about him, if he would discuss what he wants and what I want and let me chose the guy or guys, it maybe could happen. Then again, fantasies are just that, I mean they never really turn out like in books, do they, maybe they are best just to remain fantasies?  Even worse though, is that he has been taking me to business meetings over the last couple of years and I feel he has offered me as closure on some deals. The guys are creeps mostly and seem to think they can maul me all night, and Tony sits there and encourages it."

We arrived at the unit and both used the toilet. I got Cath to take off her dress, and was startled to see that was all she had on.

"Have you not had anything under that dress all night?"

"No, Tony didn't want me to wear anything," Cath said, looking embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed, I've gone without knickers plenty of times for Dave. Shit! No wonder you got all wet standing at the bar with all those Fijians around you."

Then I noticed that the buttons on the bottom of the dress had been cut, even the third button from the bottom was only hanging on by a couple of threads. I showed Cath, she did not act surprised, telling me that Tony had done that to her a few months before at a function and had broken them off half way through the night himself, leaving her fighting off his clients the rest of the night.

I had no answer to this, I was astounded they were still together. Dave would have his balls up by his ears if he tried that with me.

I chose a new dress for Cath. I looked through her clothes and picked out a light blue number that left her shoulders bare. It had spaghetti straps, was held tight at the waist with a belt and then flared out to half way down her thighs. She got out a blue bra and panty set to go with it, but I insisted she try it without the bra. It looked great, the material was thick enough that you could not see her nipples, but they were obvious all the same.

Cath looked in the mirror and said, "I need a bra with this dress."

I replied, "Probably, but don't get shy now, you'll need to get more drinks and I want to watch the reaction at the bar, now that I know what is going on. I think I'm a bit jealous, I wish I had the guts to stand up amongst all those gorgeous Fijians with no knickers."

I picked up the blue panties and inserted a panty liner into them, then reached up under her dress and tucked them into her waist.

"What are you doing?" Cath asked as she tried to shy away.

"Well, I figure we may both get pretty wet again, once you go to the bar again. You can go to the toilet and put those on if it becomes a problem after," I replied.

"OK, but I'll only do it if you do too," Said Cath.

I hesitated for a second, thought what the fuck and reached down and removed my own panties. Then opened the front of my dress and tucked them under my bra strap.

"Dave's going to be a very happy camper, if he finds I've got no knickers on."

We walked back, arm in arm, and found the second half was well under way. Dave gave me an inquiring look about where I had been, but I just tapped my nose to indicate that was for him to find out later. Tony hardly noticed Cath and I had returned, even though she was along the end of the row, he must have seen the new dress, but between the rugby and Virginia, he seemed to have enough on his mind.

I noticed when Cath sat down James had a good look down the front of her dress.

They immediately started talking, whilst everyone else was watching the game. A few minutes later I looked around at everyone's drinks, they were all nearly empty, so I finished mine and caught Cath's eye.

Holding the empty glass up, I mouthed, "Dry argument - time for some action." She gave me a wicked grin and motioned to James we needed drinks.

Cath -

I noticed some movement to my right, looked and saw Sue with an evil smirk on her face, indicating it was time for me to head up to the bar. I could see she was going to be as turned on imagining what was happening, as was I, at just the thought of it. I nudged James and said we needed more drinks. He let me up and I walked over behind Tony and asked for the Visa card again. He looked back over his shoulder and commented on the new dress.

So I leaned forward and whispered in his ear. "No sex for a week, you cut the buttons on the other one." He must have thought I was joking, as he just laughed and returned to watching the game.

James headed away to the right again, where the crowd was thinner, but I pulled on his arm and headed for the middle of the bar where the bulk of the Fijian boys were, right under the screen. He gave me an inquiring look, I just told him I didn't want the same barman again. He nodded in understanding and again shifted behind me and yelled out, "Woman coming through." It was four or five deep here, but they opened up and let us up to the bar, closing around behind us.

Bugger me, it was the same barman, he'd moved along the bar and immediately broke into a big grin. He also spoke to a couple of the boys around us in Fijian, but I had a good idea what he had told them, as several around us took their eyes of the screen and I could feel their eyes perusing my body. When they went back to watching the game, James moved both hands to my hips and then slid one around and down between my legs.

The barman brought the six beers over straight away, and motioned to James to take them back to the table, as he was going to be a while making the Mai Tai's, as he needed more juice squeezed. So James grabbed three beers under each arm and pushed his way out and back to the table.

As soon as he left I felt a hand grab a bum cheek, well I shouldn't say grab, as it was more a caress. A bloody big hand though, it enveloped the whole cheek and then some. I stiffened up, but then when nothing more happened I relaxed, it was rather nice really. Then I felt my dress lifted at the back and another hand slipped directly onto my other cheek. It stayed there unmoving, but I was really turned on, so I gave my bum a wiggle and the hand started kneading and feeling all around my ass.

Suddenly both hands left my ass and I was aware of James returning behind me. But before he could resume his little game, the guy next to me pushed back from the bar and motioned James to take his place at the bar beside me. James whispered in my ear that he had missed me and had a little nibble at my earlobe, as he moved his arm from my back around and down in front of me. I felt his hand gathering up the front of the dress until he could slip it underneath and his fingers found their way in between my legs again and started working my juices all over my clit again. I found myself pushing his arm against the bar and worked my hips in unison with his probing fingers. My mind was starting to get pretty messed up with all these feelings erupting from between my legs, but I still had enough sense to look over and see how our drinks were going.

The barman had at last got the glasses out and was filling them with ice. Then I felt the back of my dress lift again, and the strange hand back kneading my ass. Only this time it didn't stay on my ass, I felt the guy dip down against my back and slip two bloody great fingers between my legs right into me. He pushed them in deep, they felt like they were six inches long, he hooked them, drew them back out covered in my viscous fluid, and smeared it all around my butt hole.

Fuck, talk about seventh heaven, I had James playing on my clit, like it was a guitar string and a great big Fijian slowly slipping one huge finger into my bum. As the finger entered my ass I involuntarily lurched forward. James, having no idea what was happening behind, must have thought I was coming and increased his action on my clit. He also brought his other arm across his body, lent it on the bar, but his fingers went straight to my nipple through my dress, squeezing and twisting it.

Then I felt a third hand slipping between my legs and two long fingers pushed up into my cunt. From the angle this hand entered me, I knew this was a different guy to the one that was slipping his fingers slowly in and out of my butt hole. I don't have an idea how long this went on, but all too soon the barman came back to the bar with three Mai Tai's, I was close to coming and couldn't get anything sensible to come out of my mouth, so just handed the Visa card to James. But the barman informed him he didn't need it as he had opened a tab the first time and would just add it to that. I took one of the Mai Tai's and turned around, two hands slipped out of me and a couple of huge six foot five Fijian's beamed at me and opened a way out for us.

"Fuck that was horny. Did you cum?" asked James, as we walked back to the table.

"No, But you have no idea, how close or what just happened back there. I'll tell you about it later."

I took the drink I was holding and leaning over Sue, I placed it in front of her and quietly I said, "We need to talk, I've just had the most erotic experience in my life."

Dave's head snapped around, quiet as I thought I was, he had obviously heard what I said. Sue got him to shift back and let her up, and she headed out to the toilet with me. Once we got outside the bar, we walked over beside a palm tree and I told her what had happened. Sue was beside herself, she said she could hardly keep her hands above the table when we were up at the bar, but in her wildest dreams had not expected anything like that to happen. She said the second the game finished she was heading back to the room with Dave.

I went back in and sat back to watch the game. I don't think James or I had a clue what was happening on the screen. We both kept brushing our hands against one another, when the others weren't looking our way, but I knew Sue had a very good idea what was going on down our end.

Too soon the game was over, and I looked around the table to see if I could get to the bar for another round of drinks, but most seemed to have been sitting on theirs for the last half. People were starting to disperse out of the bar, especially all the Fijian boys, they must have been told they could just stay for the game. I got lots of smiles and a few knowing grins from them as they filed past our table.

I suddenly found Tony behind me, and taking my arm he lifted me up and told me we were going back to our room for drinks. He informed me that he had booked all the boys in for a game of golf in the morning, so wanted an early night, as it was a 7:00 am "tee off". Sue heard him and fired back that James and Kevin wouldn't make it, as we were playing tennis after breakfast. I could tell Tony was a bit annoyed, he didn't like having his plans re-arranged. But he turned me around and we walked out of the bar. I was furious, I didn't even get to say goodnight to James. I was as horny as hell and didn't want to be stuck having to fend off Tony.

As we left the bar, there was Virginia and Gavin waiting for us. When we got to the room, Tony said for me and Gavin to pour some drinks, it didn't take a great mind to figure out that Tony was hoping for a foursome. He put some music on and took Virginia in his arms and started to slow dance. I showed Gavin where the glasses were, informed him the drink was all in the fridge, to grab what they wanted, I was off to bed.

In the bedroom I pulled on some light baggy track pants, slipped the dress up over my head and pulled a "T" shirt on, didn't bother with my teeth, just slid into bed and lay there fuming. I heard Tony asking Gavin where I was, then he was in the room asking what the fuck I was doing.

In a very quiet voice, as I didn't want to make a huge scene, I answered. "I'm not going to play your games, Tony. You want to mess around with Virginia, go ahead, but don't expect me to entertain Gavin whilst you play."

He looked startled and went back out to the lounge, about fifteen minutes later he came back, saying they had gone. When he came to bed he tried to cuddle, and expected sex; I told him to stay over his side of the bed and not expect any action for the next few days.

"I'm too mad to talk now, let's sit down and discuss this in the morning. Once I was sure Tony was asleep, I got up and showered etc., put on a nighty and got back into bed, but it seemed hours before I could get to sleep.

To be continued...

12