A COVID Journey Pt. 24

Story Info
Alice and Howard switch.
17.7k words
4.63
2.7k
2

Part 24 of the 26 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 01/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers

I apologize for how long these new chapters are taking. Due to a family medical problem, I have little time to write. I rushed the original version of this chapter. The ending was poor, and the reviews and ratings reflected that. The last 20% of this chapter has been rewritten to better align with the character's personality and consensual, safer BDSM practices.

This story is part twenty-four of how the financial pressures of joblessness in the era of COVID led one woman to become a 24/7 live-in companion and submissive BDSM playmate and how this relationship expanded to include her stepdaughters. However, in this chapter Alice and Howard switch, and Alice turns out to be a nasty dominatrix.

Comments and suggestions are appreciated. If you want to learn how Alice and Howard reached this point, please read the series from the beginning. I am writing a love story that contains incest, lesbian, male domination, female domination, female submission, male submission, exhibitionist, erotic and BDSM themes. If you don't like these themes, please skip this story.

All the characters and events portrayed in this story are fictional. Any resemblance to actual people or incidents is purely coincidental.

Main Characters;

Alice is a 45-year-old widow who has become a kinky companion to Howard, a 64-year-old widower. They enjoy BDSM play and are both switches. Alice usually is submissive, and Howard usually is dominant. Howard found Alice through an ad he placed looking for a submissive BDSM playmate. However, Alice has become more to Howard than what he had sought.

Michelle (23 years old) and Jessica (21) are Alice's stepdaughters. Both have been having kinky adventures with their stepmom, Alice.

Adam (21 years old) works part-time for Howard setting up and participating in his kinky games.

Sally is Alice's long-term friend, whom Alice met at a BDSM club when she was new in the scene. Sally is almost always dominant.

Alison is a friend of Sally. She is a dominatrix at Sally's club and is also a Medical Doctor. She is the lead character in "The Domme Next Door".

With this chapter, I am returning to telling the story in the third person. I'm going to be watching the feedback closely.

=========

While Alice was waiting for Jessica to return, she reviewed what she had done so far. Having Howard make his way to the dungeon with a humbler installed had been perfect. Securing him to remove his body hair while Michelle face-sat him was working. However, removing the hair from Howard's cock and balls had been a little more intense than she had wanted.

Alice thought, "I need help dominating Howard until tomorrow at midnight without overdoing it. I just don't have experience as a dominatrix to men.

It then came to her that she knew an expert who could help. She texted, "Sally, are you available today or tomorrow? I need help in dominating my boyfriend. We have switched until tomorrow night."

Sally responded immediately, "I'm off until Monday. However, I am a little confused. I thought he was the Dom and you the Sub. I'm mostly a lesbian, but I do have some bisexual interests. While I mostly play with women, I've been in this world for a long time and have learned how to dominate men. It is always fun. Is this a good time to call?"

Alice called Sally. Alice explained that due to a game of chance, they had switched until midnight tomorrow. Sally thanked her for sending Alexis and Ashley to her. Alice explained that she needed to get Jessica ready for when the male submissive that had come into her net showed up Monday.

Sally liked what she heard and volunteered to help for the entire time as Alice wasn't that experienced as a Dominatrix. Sally agreed that she would not attempt to Dom Alice or Jessica but would help them to become stronger dominatrixes for Howard and Michelle. Sally told Alice she would put on her leather catsuit and pack some other outfits, regular clothes, supplies, and toys in a suitcase and should be there in about an hour.

When Jessica returned with the hair trimmers, they removed all the long hair from the rest of Howard's lower body and used wax to remove the rest.

Howard screamed many times as they pulled off the wax-embedded cloth strips, but it wasn't as loud or prolonged as when the hair had been removed from his cock and ball.

In between Howard's screams, he faithfully worked his tongue on Michelle's pussy as she continued her face sitting on him.

They had to flip him to get the hair off his backside. Once he was restrained face down, Michelle got her pussy under his face, and he continued pleasuring her.

Once all the hair below Howard's neck was removed, Alice attached e-stim electrodes to his dick and put them on a mid-level setting. Howard moaned as the stim brought too much stimulation to his cock.

She announced to Michelle and Jessica, "Let's get a drink while we wait for my friend Sally to arrive. Howard will be kept occupied by a little stimulation." And then she laughed.

Howard exclaimed, "Mistress, please don't leave with the stim set this high."

Alice went over and turned the stim down a few settings.

Howard said, "Thank you, Mistress."

The three women left the dungeon and made themselves drinks. It wasn't long before Sally knocked on the door. Alice and Sally hugged.

Alice exclaimed, "Sally, you look amazing in that catsuit."

"Thank you, Alice. This catsuit is my favorite Dominatrix outfit. I bought some other outfits to mix it up later. A day and a half is a long domination session."

Alice said, "Thank you for coming on such short notice. I needed more ideas on how to dominate Howard and thought of you immediately. It was fortuitous you pulled me over on my way here."

Sally replied, "After our meeting, I hoped to dominate you again, especially after hearing how much further into BDSM Howard has moved you. You were a wimp with me back at the club. So, tell me more about the things Howard has done to you."

Alice summarized her many experiences with Howard the previous week.

After further discussion, Sally recommended, "I think that we could do to Howard some of the things he has done to you and add in some things I have done to other submissive men in the past."

Michelle reminded them that agreement was that she also got to be dominated and punished.

Sally responded to Michelle's concern, "Don't worry, Michelle, I've got a lot of experience being a Domme to women. Let's take Michelle into the dungeon and give her what she wants."

Michelle smiled, headed to the dungeon door, and said, "Follow me."

Alice shouted, "Halt! I am not going to allow you to top from the bottom. Stand still while I prepare you for your walk."

Michelle froze and responded, "Yes, Mistress Alice."

Alice made her way to the cabinet in the kitchen, where she knew Howard kept many bondage toys. She pulled out some tools she knew would be perfect. Using two cuffs, Alice bound Michelle's wrists together behind her back, and then using rope, she did the same to her elbows. She pulled the straps tight, which pulled Michelle's shoulders back, thrusting out her breasts. Alice then placed a posture collar on Michelle's neck. Alice's final touch was to attach a spring-loaded contact switch to a ring in the front of the posture collar. Then she clipped a rope to that, drew it between her breasts, and carefully placed it between Michelle's legs so that it went between Michelle's pussy lips. Alice tied the other end to the rope around Michelle's wrists and cinched it tight so it dug deep into Michelle's pussy.

Sally applauded Alice's handiwork. "I could not have done better. What about this one?" Pointing to Jessica.

Alice thought briefly and replied, "Let's do the same."

It did not take long for Jessica to be restrained similarly to Michelle.

Alice then added e-stim electrode pads to their breasts and each side of their pussies. She wired them to an e-stim control unit that hung from the front loop on the posture collar. She plugged leads from that to the top and bottom of the contact switch.

Alice Explained, "Slaves, Sally and I will use the rope between your breasts to drag you into the dungeon. You will put up enough resistance that the rope digs even deeper into your pussy. If you aren't resisting enough, the spring-loaded contact switch will close the circuit, and you will get an unpleasant shock."

Sally giggled and said, "That is so diabolical, Alice. For a woman I have only known as a sub, you are turning out to be a pretty harsh Domme. I am impressed."

Thank you, Sally. I can't keep it up for days at a time as you or Howard can. After a day or so, I need to return to being a sub. Howard can maintain being a Dom for weeks."

They began to lead the sisters down into the dungeon. Neither girl resisted. They yelped as they received a sharp shock. Sally and Alice laughed.

Immediately Michelle and Jessica leaned back to stop the e-stim shock.

Sally commented, "Mistress Alice told you to resist being led, and you did not. You brought this on yourselves."

Each girl braced herself and leaned back against Sally and Alice's pull on the rope. The ropes dug deeper between their pussy lips. When the girls would let up on their resistance to being led, they would receive a shock. Their yelps of pain were met by laughter by their Dommes.

The cycle of resistance, relaxation, and shock repeated many times on the way to the dungeon.

When they reached the bottom step, Alice noticed that Howard had fallen asleep. She turned off the girl's e-stim units and proclaimed, "This won't do. This isn't what I promised Howard I would do."

Alice grabbed the knob on Howard's e-stim unit and cranked it to the max.

Howard awoke with a yelp, followed by a series of painful moans and cries. Alice turned the stim unit down a quarter. Howard was still in pain, but he was no longer crying out. He was taking many quick breaths to handle the stimulation.

Alice walked over and put her right hand on Howard's left cheek. "See, I keep my promises to make sure you suffer."

There were tears in Howard's eyes as he whispered, "Thank you."

Alice said, "I can't hear you, Slave." And turned the e-stim up.

Howard repeated a little louder, "Thank you."

Alice responded, "Whom are you talking to?" And again, turned the stim up slightly."

Howard yelled, "Thank You, Mistress Alice!"

She replied, "Much better." And turned the e-stim back down."

Alice then bound Michelle to an X-cross next to where Howard was bound. She had Jessica stand between them. She hooked Jessica's wrists to a loop on the wall.

She attached the leads to Jessica's, Michelle's, and Howard's e-stim units to a box next to Jessica. She then attached one of the trigger buttons to that box

Alice addressed Jessica, "While Sally and I devise a plan for this evening and the following day, you are to press the button to shock Michelle and Howard every minute. If you press the button more than five seconds early or late, you will get the shock instead now. Starting now."

Alice watched Jessica as she started to count, "I should add that Howard and Michelle are allowed to try to distract you."

Howard and Michelle immediately started asking Jessica questions, and she lost count. She pressed the button too soon and got a shock. Sally and Alice laughed.

They watched for a few minutes. Jessica got some of the counts right and some wrong. They left the dungeon laughing hard.

When they got to the kitchen table, Alice turned on the dungeon monitor so they could watch the struggle. At first, Howard and Michelle were very effective in distracting Jessica, so she'd lose count and get the shock. However, Jessica's dominant nature soon took over, and Howard and Michelle started receiving most of the shocks.

The scene entertained Sally and Alice, but it did not distract them from planning the activities for that evening and tomorrow while they sipped on wine in the kitchen.

Alice reached out and grabbed Sally's hand. "Thank you, Sally, for coming. I appreciate your willingness to help me dominate Howard. I know how to dominate women as I've been a sub many times to you, but I have no experience dominating men, as you do."

"Alice, it is my pleasure. I have a little secret. I learned how to dominate women so well because I was submissive to women in my early days of experiencing BDSM. Having been a sub, I can be an effective Domme to a woman. It was only later that I realized I preferred being a dominatrix. As you know, I have Dommed many women at the club. I prefer women, but I, fortunately, found a mentor who taught me the ropes of female domination of both females and males. I've grown to enjoy dominating men."

"Do you ever play the role of a submissive these days?"

"I have not in years," Sally replied. "I did enjoy it and might again, but I much prefer being a dominatrix to women and occasionally men."

Alice commented, "I will owe you a big favor for this. So, tell me, what are some of the tools for female domination of men?"

Sally laughed and explained, "For men, it is all about their cock. If you control their cock you control them. If you can get them submissively sexually frustrated, then it is even better. A good submissive guy will return for more if he is wired right. I like having sex with a guy, and frustrating their sexual urges makes the eventual sex even more enjoyable."

Alice asked, "What are some of the things you do to frustrate a guy?"

Sally replied, "I don't humiliate others. I get no pleasure out of putting people down. Some Dommes make putting the submissive down the main vehicle of their dominations, but I plan to have sex with anyone I dominate. The sex is better for both if you can avoid derogatory comments. As you know, I can be a hard Domme, but mostly I am more of a soft Domme. My favorite thing to do is tease and deny, but there are many other options. There is the ruined orgasm, the cum blocked orgasm." Sally started to count them off on her fingers.

Wait," said Alice, "I want to write this down," She fetched a pen and paper and then said, "I want to have this list to share with Jessica. Please resume."

Sally smiled, "That's a good idea. Maybe she can practice on Howard under my direction."

Alice replied, "Exactly what I was thinking. Brilliant minds think alike."

They both laughed

Sally asked. "You've got those first three on your list?"

Alice nodded yes.

Sally continued ticking them off on her fingers, 'There is the chastity cock cage orgasm, the post orgasm torture, putting rubber bands on their dick and snapping them. Their cries are marvelous when you do that. I also find that it is fun to peg a guy who is wearing a cock cage. Face sitting is great once you train their tongue. And then there is having them ejaculate into a cup and making them drink their cum. I don't get why that is considered a punishment for some, as I think cum has a pleasant salty taste. I've also done bent cock milking."

"What is that?" Alice asked.

Sally explained. "That is where I tie a thin cord at the base of their cock. Then I place a thin stick on top of that. Then I bend the cock over the stick and secure the tip of the cock with the cord so that the cock forms a U shape. Then I use a vibrator to get them to cum. It's not enjoyable for them. Next, you can use something spicy while you stroke them, like grounded up ginger root or a spicy jalapeño sauce. I've even used toothpaste. Peeled ginger root in their ass gets a reaction."

Alice chimed in, "Howard did that to me. The peeled ginger root started out pleasant but quickly became unbearable until he cleaned me out with milk. We should do that to his ass and Michelle's cunt."

Both women laughed.

Sally continued, "One torture I learned by accident is to give a man so many orgasms that it starts to hurt. Men can only orgasm a few times a day, while we can cum many, many more times. Anyway, that's a short list of domination techniques."

Alice said, "Thank you, this list will help Jessica prepare for her first real Domme experience Monday. I promised Michelle she'd experience what Howard experiences, but some won't work on a woman."

Sally replied, "I have many techniques to use on women. Some say that the clit is equivalent to a cock, but it doesn't have the size to do many things to it. Fortunately, there are many options for the female body, and some of the ideas, like peeled ginger, work well regardless of sex. But I'll explain alternatives as we go for those ideas that don't."

When Sally and Alice reached the dungeon, they removed the e-stim electrodes from all three. Howard and Michelle remained tied up, but Jessica was released.

Alice explained, "Jessica, Sally is going to teach you some male sexual frustration and Cock and Ball Torture techniques for dominating men and a few other tricks. However, you need to wear some clothes while practicing on Howard. I'll keep Michelle entertained with similar play. I have a list and will read one, and then you'll get to practice on Howard. Okay?"

"Yes. Mistress." Jessica replied.

Sally explained how they wanted Jessica to dress, and Jessie confirmed she had the necessary items.

Alice said, "Quickly get dressed. Be back in fifteen minutes."

"Yes. Mistress." Jessica replied and rushed out of the room.

Alice addressed Howard and Michelle, "We are going to move both of you to the medical exam room and bind you in those nasty exam chairs. It is going to be so much fun... for us. But first, we need to clean you up."

Sally put a padded handcuff on Howard's right wrist and then released the straps holding his right arm tight. She brought the right wrist over to his left, fastened the other cuff to his left wrist, and then released that arm from the table. She attached a chain from a hoist in the ceiling to the handcuffs. She quickly cuffed his ankles together. Alice removed the remainder of the table straps. Sally engaged the hoist, and Howard was pulled upward by his handcuffs. Alice pushed the table out of the way, and Howard soon stood on his toes.

Then Sally and Alice performed the same actions on Michelle.

Sally said, "Alice, I am going to grab that hose and spray down our slave's bodies. I want you to soap them down, and then I will rinse them."

Sally grabbed a hose and started spraying Howard's body. Once Howard was completely wet, she began spraying Michelle's body. Alice soaped down Howard's body and then moved to Michelle's. After Sally rinsed them off, they both dried them with a towel.

Michelle entered the room wearing a black corset with a built-in shelf bra. Straps came down from the bottom of the corset, holding up thigh-high black sheer stockings. Her four-inch black heels click on the floor.

Sally took one look and exclaimed, "Change of plans. We'll get some paddling, flogging, and whipping practice before we move on. "

Howard started to say something, but Alice clamped a hand over his mouth and said, "You are only to talk if you are asked a question. Understand?"

Howard replied, "Yes, Mistress."

Sally said, "I enjoy seeing an aroused guy hanging like this with their cock rigidly sticking out. I can't help doing this when I see this."

Sally drew back her hand and then slapped Howard's cock. As it bounced in response, she giggled. "I love watching a cock bounce around when I slap it. You two should try it."

Alice slapped Howard's cock. There was sinister laughter from the three women.

Jessica proclaimed, "My turn!" and slapped Howard's cock. As his cock bounced and jiggled in response, Jessica announced. "I think this might become one of my favorite things."

Howard's only response was an ugh each time his cock was slapped. Sally observed that despite his sound of pain, his cock got harder.

Howardw41
Howardw41
269 Followers