All Comments on 'A Cruel Trick'

by hotprof1973

Sort by:
  • 179 Comments
johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 5 years ago
Two sympathetic characters

One a little culpable, one a lot. Amy is believably rendered and sympathetic in the end. Still her actions in the beginning were naive to the point of stretching credibility. I’m glad you gave them redemption rather than ruin. It’s nicer to imagine people have the capacity to build rather than burn.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 5 years ago
So, why didn’t Jackie get that severe ass kicking in your story?

Actually, the bigger question is why Amy didn’t tell Kevin that Jackie was gay from the beginning.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 5 years ago
Strong stuff.

Black or white stories are very popular

here in LW catagorie.

I'm a fan of them too.

But we must not forget, that in relationships

grey is more common than black or white.

This story was about the grey area.

A strong story and well written.

Reconciliation here was believable

(unlike in so many stories here)

and this story was one of the best

reconciliation stories I've read.

Well done hotprof1973!

Top ratings from me.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldabout 5 years ago
Well done ...

Straight forward. No surprises. Believable. People talking as they might in real life. I liked the story and her journey. The happy ending was a nice plus. 5*

PowersworderPowersworderabout 5 years ago

Jackie put the husband through hell for months while he was trying to seduce Amy. He deserved a beating bad enough that would scare him off chasing married women for life.

maxwedgemaxwedgeabout 5 years ago
DNA TEST THE KID

bet its not his kid

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Thoughts

"You didn't like complaining about work at home, so I found someone else to complain to. He tells me it's important to vent, unlike you, so eventually I'm venting about everything to him about my life." - He was tired about her complaining about work. He never said that he didn't want to talk about ANYTHING!

"The answer is I don't know," - That's the same as saying no. You either want to be married or you don't. If the answer isn't yes, it's no.

"Why would a gay man try to break us up?" - Two answers: 1) For the same reason a girlfriend might do it. 2) Maybe he's bi, maybe faking gay as a way to get women to open up to him. Guess I was right with the second part of Number 2!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 5 years ago
Liked it.

Nice story.

I actually could have done with less sex and more discussion after the lead in but found this entertaining.

I've actually been friends with a lot of gay men in my younger days and many had no problems having sex with women as well. They were horny fuckers and several, that I knew, would bed as many people at a party as possible.

I've also known a couple guys like Jackie who tried that trick.

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 5 years ago
Hotprof...

First I would like to say I enjoyed your story but...

You wrote, 'If she's going to deny what she did. Sorry, I know it's your sister, but her panties were still wet with his semen...'

Then, 'She was angry and drunk; so to teach you a lesson, she got Jackie to jerk off into your panties, and then she put them there for you to find'. That was from her brother.

And last, 'I removed my panties and Jackie went up, came back five minutes later with them in a Ziploc...'

These three sentences on the first page sent alarms off in my head. I could see that as a practical joke if she was really not drunk because first I doubt any guy would be able to cum in a pair of panties in less than three minutes because he would have had to get in his apartment. pull out his cock. jack it off, then find a Ziploc bag to put them in and get back to the cab.

Second bullshit, where was the Ziploc bag?

Third, if she was so drunk how could she have been so precise in her placement of the panties. If as she said later she was embarrassed and was trying to hide them the best thing would have been put them in the dirty clothes hamper.

Last, just how long does semen stay wet?

She fucked the prick and was doing damage control to a poor naive husband.

johnadpjohnadpabout 5 years ago
Talk About The Long Game

Jackie worked at her office so she knew him before hanging out with him. Was he acting ‘obviously gay’ the whole time? Even the first time they met? Did he act gay around all the coworkers from the start, as they would have noticed the shift?

The story was good and well told. But the above didn’t make sense unless for whatever reason the guy acted gay from day one at the office for another reason than seducing her.

JohnAdp

johnadpjohnadpabout 5 years ago
Emotional Cheating

Is it emotionally cheating if a woman confides in a gay man or a woman when she isn’t bi? There are plenty of men out there who aren’t the best listeners or most sensitive. If she needs that emotional outlet with a friend is it emotionally cheating? She says she realized she was emotionally cheating when she still believed Jackie was gay. If Jackie turned out to be gay would it have been that?

When work makes up such a large part of our lives to ask a wife to never vent about it with you is going to put a distance between you because she can’t talk to you anymore about something that is constantly bugging her. It’s reasonable to ask her to lessen the frequency, look for a solution (change jobs etc), but to not talk about it period is unreasonable with a wife.

Women need to talk about shit, even when not trying to resolve an issue. You tell her not to talk about it with you I can see where she would be pissed that if you don’t not want to hear what’s troubling me I’m not going to share the happy stuff eith you either. Just like if my wife told me I only want you around when you’re happy and in a good mood. I’d tell her to go pound sand or withdraw from her.

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 5 years ago
great writing

your writing skills are phenominal but the content was awful

another add on into the cheater`s hand book .... he is gay

did she ever pull a fast one over his eyes

i know they say love is blind ..... but does it say it makes you stupid?

actions speak louder than words ..... and her actions spell RUN AND RUN FAST

you will be raising another man`s child and you will wonder what she is doing whenever she is late or doesn t answer her phone ... what a great life to look forward to

she will cheat again whether physically or emotionally it s who she is ... she got away with it once or maybe even more than once

i don t believe a word she says she put herself into the situations and now wants to minimize them

GET RID OF THE CHEATING BITCH you ll be happier in the long run

1* 100 limp dicks for content

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 5 years ago
Not convincing

I think she was lying on a massive scale to save her marriage. Over the last few months the story has her pulling away from her husband and her marriage. Getting ready to leave him. She goes too far with Jackie, panics and tries to bail herself out with her "panty prank". Which wasn't believable. The whole scene the story described between Jackie and her panties just didn't add up so I was left with the feeling that she had, indeed, had sex with Jackie. Then she really doesn't explain herself very well and finally resorts to the last trick any woman has in her bag - she fucks him deaf, dumb and stupid. And that completed your RAAC. While the overall idea for the story was good, the facts just didn't support any conclusion other than a divorce. Good try.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
A Lot of Errors for a Recycled Story

I can understand big errors in a new story. It happens. But you said this is a recycled story that you posted just for the contest.

Did you even read it again? There are numerous glaring errors like the wrong gender, wrong pronoun, wrong word, etc.

I noticed two or three just in the first few paragraphs, like when you said she vents to "distress"... Maybe she was actually de-stressing.

The glaring nature of the errors caused me to lower my score.

Otherwise, it was a fair take on a standard trope. It was predictable, but you surprised me with the ending. I knew she would be pregnant, but I expected it to be Jackie's. The reasons were that you had her explain she had been off the pill, she admitted to being so drunk she barely remembered things and she had made out with Jackie... Plus she was demonstrating an increased libido which could be due to cheating. The last thing that hinted at it was her sudden need to have sex with her husband... To have a way to hide that it was Jackie's kid... Hard to be pregnant by hubby if they hadn't had sex.

KB

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 5 years ago
3 months pregnant

Could have been the night they made up. Could have been the next night. Or... could have been when she had sex with Jackie!

Crusader235Crusader235about 5 years ago
Got to

Got to he just came in my panties, and he's gay, not worth reading any more. That marriage is done! One star.

GrimmerGrimmerabout 5 years ago
Decent but shallow

Like watching kids playing in the shadow end. No real depth to the characters not their interactions. Good plot. No depth.

AyreGuardAyreGuardabout 5 years ago
WTF moment

I understand the premise. She left despite his warning. Why was his and every writer's cliche to have the victim run out and get drunk? She has an epiphany and realizes she had an emotional affair. People lie! We assume she did when she said Jackie masturbated into her panties. So. If they did have sex, what about diseases or pregnancy. Would she not try to seduce him if she might already be pregnant? Otherwise, this story is mediocre, cliche, and other than her uninspiring admission, shallow.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinabout 5 years ago
I found what I thought was evidence of semen on my wife's panties once

I learned a lot about yeast infections that day. I enjoyed the story.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Very good

Just a very good story. A very believable story. I think the emotional affair happens more often than the physical. Unfortunately EA can and often does lead to PA. Both are cheating without a doubt. Haven't seen the play gay to seduce scenario yet, but I don't doubt it for a second. In nursing, you don't have to be gay to bond with the girls. There at still so few men that we are all treated as furniture anyway. Totally invisible most of the time. Some of the stories

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Well done HP. It was tween 4 & 5. Since you are a pro, I foured it

Little too easy on the reconciliation. Fn good job.

One of the four I am plotting is based on 3rd party intervention to fouce the denouement, but the intervention is physical, not psy ops

GREAT. story

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
@ previous commenter.

'why does the victem go out and get drunk?'

It's a guy thing. Guy doesn't know where to turn too. Decides going out for a drink or 2 to think, kill the pain. 2 becomes 6,7,8. Anything to kill the pain, but the pain doesn't go away. Of course, being drunk makes completely inappropriate decisions seem reasonable. I don't see this used in every story, but I don't feel it's an unusual thing for a guy to do in a situation like this. Just saying. I enjoyed the story.

As for the premise of this story, more real than you can think. A guy was charged with rape after befriending a young woman by pretending he was gay in Toronto where I live. So, yeah. I totally buy into this story.

Thanks author for the story. *****

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicabout 5 years ago
Pregnancy

why is it the answer to every story here. There are many guys that act gay just to get closer to the target of their task. He may as well act all husband like till the baby is born. DNA....then still wonder what realy went down. Thanks for the story

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
Betrayal is just that!

Her plan to hurt him is sufficient grounds to burn them both, lawyer, divorce, employer for failure to prevent! Social media, local press any way to impart pain!

And go after him!

Rw43Rw43about 5 years ago
I had thought this story would be received well

After all, it has all the criteria for a good RAAC:

Hot young beautiful wife, no obvious infidelity, a snake in the grass, a humble and patient husband who actively guarded their marriage, her total repentance and prolonged confession of wrongdoing, her inability to communicate any feelings other than her frustration at work but yet finds a way to express appreciation for her husband's cock...what's missing??

Oh, yeah. The gay guy lives. Too bad.

The bi guy i used to room with on my work crew was great at stealing the friendships of my female work friends who would come over. Some were not even attractive as women, just as people, but he toyed with them to get them to open up. For their part, they liked that he related to their perspective on stuff like interior decorating and food. Since it only lasted a few months, i had a roll-my-eyes attitude about it all, because they were mostly into the tantalizing aspects of getting intimate in their heads with a gay guy. I was going home on weekends to my wife, so it's not as though i was envious of how they exploited each other. Just sad. I'm not sure who was the Guinea pig and who was the researcher.

I agree with your premise that people in real life don't live up to a high standard of logical behavior, so why should the characters in a story? But the story of the panties in a baggy is so far out there that there is no way the husband should take it on face value. But he wants to, so he will, just like i would.

4*

OnethirdOnethirdabout 5 years ago
Communication

It’s always communication. My brother divorced his wife after 20 years, and a big reason was that she handled complaints at her business, and brought the stress home with her. You need to talk, but you also need to have balance. This couple was seriously out of whack.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 5 years ago
Do a DNA test.

Just saying.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Nice

Good enough excuses used to satisfy egoes to get back together.

Well written, kept me reading it.

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 5 years ago
The real key

Kevin asks himself the famous question, "Am I better off with or without her?"

He accepts her lie about the panties so she could save enough face to attempt reconciliation.

Shame about there being no significant consequences for Jackie. He's moving on to his next victim.

Thanks for a very good story.

chytownchytownabout 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
THAT WAS OLD SCHOOL TRICKERY

pretending to be gay or bi....the old line is IF I WERENT GAY I COULD REALLY GO FOR YOU.and sometimes it worked. PS did they have a DNA test, TK U MLJ LV NV

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Good read. An easy 4-stars.

& Favorite

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Oh yeah. I knew a guy in college too who acted effeminate...

...but was straight (or rather we never saw him PDA with a guy). Don’t know if it was an “act” or really him. Knew him for about 2 years. Always had a cute girl or two (or 3) hanging around (but not holding hands or PDA). None of them were 10s, but plenty of 7s and 8s, and a few 9s. A bunch of us guys were jealous, “How does he rate...?” Again, he never broke charater so don’t know if fake or not. I always figure the girls thought he was “safe”, but now I’m not so sure.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
This was a couple years (or three... maybe four or five) before the term “metrosexual” appeared.

When I heard the definition of that term I immediately thought of this person.

norcal62norcal62about 5 years ago
Nice Catholic ending.

Get the woman pregnant and all is well. No more problems. Hah, hah.

ctdansctdansabout 5 years ago
I wouldn't buy it

as someone else pointed out I would ask to see the zip lock bag. If she can't produce it then you know she lied. I also wouldn't have sex with her without a condom and a clean STD test. May piss her off but she would get the point. We would still need counseling for certain and if at all possible Would need to find some place that does a lie detector test (are their such places?) and she would have to pass. I still don't know if I could ever stay married to someone who was so easily fooled into such a horrible trick. IF IT WAS A TRICK. I say she cheated (beyond emotional cheating) and this was a cover up.

sanman52sanman52almost 5 years ago

Kevin asked Amy a direct question "do you want to still be married to me?". She hemmed and hawed and talked around the question, but I never heard her answer the question in the affirmative. Kevin heard what he wanted to hear.

I would still question the whole, 'Jackie jerked into the panties as a joke', thing. Enquiring minds are still skeptical. DNA test anyone?

Is getting drunk only a man thing? Amy hit the bottle the whole time Kevin was gone and didn't take care of herself. So much for it only being a man thing.

hotprof1973hotprof1973almost 5 years agoAuthor
The ziploc bag was real

I thought the detail of Jackie jerking off in her panties and then throwing them into a ziploc bag was funny and suited his character. Never expected it to turn into a plot detail for readers to doubt Amy's confession. It existed and while she did cheat and caused her husband unnecessary pain, Amy never had intercourse with Jackie - who is returning in "A Crueler Trick," which is why I let him get off so easy in this story.

rodryder44rodryder44almost 5 years ago
Nice writing

I came across your name in a comment to another story. I'm pleased I found you as your stories sound interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No retribution for Jack(ie)?

Hmmm?

SanzegoSanzegoalmost 5 years ago
Why....

Is it that the real "Jackie" got a severe ass kicking and you let his inspiration walk?

chytownchytownalmost 5 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

hotprof1973hotprof1973almost 5 years agoAuthor
Again, about Jackie

The character Jackie got off easy in this story to set up him getting what’s coming to him in A Crueler Trick. That story probably will be in different category than Loving Wives, but will have same characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
15 years later the kid was hit by a car and needed a new liver

Seems he wanst the father after all

NicealloverNicealloveralmost 5 years ago
Rare find

All the elements come together in a great story by hotprof1973! Surprising turn of events and good entertainment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Amy has issues and if Kevin was smart he would not get her pregnant. I'd move out and have Amy get counseling. Her going our on a date with another man is over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
she needs help.

she' a sociopath if she is that uncompassionate. RUN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The whore took JOY

in the fact she was going to make her husband think she was cheating on him despite the fact she had denied him sex for months

that isnt love

bringing a child into a toxic situation like that is stupid

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
another of the no matter what stories

she could have fuck a goat at a petting Zoo and he would have taken her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another stupid cuck

People who love you dont pretend they cheated to teach you a lesson

People who cheated on you pretend they cheated so they can get away with it, Jackie fucked her & moved on she only came to her senses after he blew her off having gotten what he wanted and she came up with that cock and bull story to make it seem like she was the one to reject him

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 4 years ago
lol

i hope he was smart enough to get a dna test

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong

Wrong decision,he should have dumped her.

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
Good story, but ...

I'm a little confused over his response, or lack of response to the following:

"his tongue was in my mouth and his hands... I didn't kiss him back, I mean, I was like this isn't happening... I was only in my shirt and panties."

Why was she ONLY IN a shirt and panties? - I assuming this is when Jackie came to there house after the incident. He doesn't question this? Is this the way a married woman, supposedly wanting her husband back answers the door?

"I mean, I changed in front of him before because I thought it was no different than in front of a girlfriend. He even saw my pussy when I gave him my panties that night..."

No question here either?

"His one hand was cupping my breast and then his other hand slipped down the front of my panties. That woke me up, and I slapped him hard. His voice completely changed, more masculine. He insisted we belonged together, and I was giving him clear signals. Then he said you were cheating on me for months, and he would get me proof..."

No retribution for Jackie for doing this?

"I know," Amy said, sniffling her nose, "But there you go. You were fucking right all along. I did physically cheat on you... and that was after hurting you with that stupid stunt? I don't know why you'd want to stay with me."

Maybe she didn't fuck Jackie, maybe, but she did allow another man, to enter their house with her being near naked, voluntarily.

No retribution for this? She admits physically cheating

And finally, he gave her an ultimatum, go out and marriage is over. She not only went out, but if even ONLY her story is believed, she went along with a stupid pet trick to hurt her husband, with the assistance of another man.

Her remorse and apologies are very late in coming, the emotional cheating definitely took place, physical cheating is open to interpretation, but she did things with Jackie that no married woman should ever do.

I think he should have - 1 - dealt with Jackie - severely & 2 - separated from her and taken his time sorting this out, likely ending in divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Im always amazed at how unimportant sex is to cheating whores

when THEY are the one withholding it for months

And how suddenly they change their mind when their husbands finally agree with them and look for it elsewhere

This lying fuck slut was under soooooooo much pressure at work (even though she had no new responsibilities that she hadnt had back when she was still fucking her husband) that she wasnt in the mood for sex for months

And on the even greater pressure of losing her marriage and she couldnt wait to fuck she was suddenly so horny

How is it even more turmoil, emotional chaos, and pressure made her down to fuck, when far less pressure was such a burden it dried up her hole for months?

Could it be her willingness to fuck/not fuck had nothing to do with the pressures in her life and everything to do with how little she cares for her husband and only for the life he could provide her?

Not until faced losing the prospect of a man paying her way and the social condemnation of her friends and family did her vagina magically start working again

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Worthless crap. Another sissy coward husband and a heartless Cunt wife story

She got away with cheating and laughing at her loser husband while her gay boyfriend's cock is inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dump

After she went out,despite is pleading,he should have dumped her,especially after the pantie trick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not what I would have done

Hi I would not have taking her word for anything , my condition over the pants would have been her passing a lie dector test, and I would have had to dna, that baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

A not to loving wife who has cared for herself and a man with less than a backbone. His bags should have been at the front door. So she would have seen them if she left and he follows her and left her at the same time. No going back, she cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Definite need for an immediate DNA test.

nestorb30nestorb30about 4 years ago

Always been conflicted about this story. For the record I do not think she physically cheated on her husband. I do feel he was to quick to forgive, he let Roger boss him around etc. I don't have a problem with the ending but think the road should have been longer and bumpier

tralan69ertralan69erabout 4 years ago
why

why can't an author write a story and have it end how they want, after all it their story. Write your own if you don't like it.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I would have DNA that kid. Trust but veryfly

I think that after the trick I would have check the baby in case it wasn't a trick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Jackie tried his gay act on another married woman

but this time he really fucked up.

This womans husband was a very nasty piece of work. He was the Sergeant at Arms of the local 1% motorcycle group and did not take kindly to anyone gay or straight horning in on his woman.

He caught old Jackie bot walking out of a club one night and taught Jackie one hell of a lesson. Jackie spent 3 months in hospital and never recovered the use of his testicles or penis.

How do I play into this scenario well who do you think told the husband what Jackie was up to and what he tried to do to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Thank you for this story! I know it's from last year but I just discovered it and for some reason it really affected me. I know it's unlikely but would love to see a version where Amy has to work harder to get Kevin back. For instance, if he moved out and started dating (not sleeping with) other women. I like both of them and their dynamic as a couple (when on good terms) but what Amy did was terrible. It wasn't just stupid but also disrespectful, disgusting, humiliating, and yes, cruel. She should be called on all of that. I mean wow! I know she was drunk, but still. And this was after months of choosing Jackie over her husband. Kevin wasn't perfect but he didn't deserve all she did. And I can't believe she didn't see that she was having an emotional affair! She literally spent almost all of her free time with Jackie! And allowed him to routinely judge and condemn her husband. Then instead of defending Kevin, it seems she pretty much always agreed with Jackie. I like her but she betrayed Kevin on so many levels. For example, gay or straight, she shouldn't have been changing and taking her panties off in front of him. I just felt very bad for Kevin. He literally begged her not to go that night and she not only went, but ridiculed him in the process. And then pulled her "joke". I'd just like to see her be in Kevin's shoes for a while and feel the pain, anger and jealousy. Don't get me wrong, I love them together and don't want to see them physically cheat or permanently break up. But Amy is due for a strong comeuppance!! Please consider another version of this story if you can. Thank you for your ⁶grpeat work here and I look forward to your next story!:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LIKED THE STORY BUT

JACK NEEDED A SEVERE ASS BEATING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Decide

Can't decide whether or not,he made the right decision in going back to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nope

the FACTS are that she is a cheater and a liar and she went on a date with another man. all the rest is just wasted words.

PS I'd check the DNA of that kid...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
gay

i don;t think jackie was gay to start with ,she made it up to fool her husband, just a whore and wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So... ummm...

Some 9f you guys need to chill out a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It feels so cathartic to read about actual loving wives in your work.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

The total disrespect that she had when he asked her to NOT leave with Jackie, is enough reason for a divorce!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love Loving Wives tales involving one spouse tricking the other only to have it blow up in there face. They are not easy to do well but this is a good one. 5 stars.

mrfox_stingermrfox_stingerover 3 years ago
Alcohol is hell

Study shows brain part regulating last negates rational thinking. Meanwhile attachment reinforce the rational side especially when attachment is at stake. The problem is no matter how strong the attachment, the rational side weakens when under the influence of alcohol.

Emotional affair on other hand attacks the side of attachment. It creates drifts between two people. Emotional affair is very sneaky. Unless the attachment is strong enough, one can't resist the temptation.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Another

Another wimp of an husband.He ,rightly left,but he should not have gone back to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Complete and unbelievable bullshit

She's got semen in her underpants. She's fucking another man. Done and done. Believe anything else and he's a moron. He needs a divorce.

1 star

norcal62norcal62over 3 years ago

Poorly constructed, and unbelievable, as others say.

beretta84beretta84over 3 years ago
ok, let me see if i got this....

first, she lets Jackie jerk off in the panties. then goes home, has the idea to take the panties out of the ziplok & places them under her dress?

if that was me, i would ask her to show me the ziplok bag.

not well thought out.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

RAAC bullshit! 1 star!

LetthatsinkinLetthatsinkinabout 3 years ago

You make some amazing RAAC stories, but this is definitely not one of them. 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You have to remember that some authors write with incredible insight into mental illness, and specifically for that target audience. To others, the stories will appear poorly constructed and unbelievable, as they don't mostly socialize with inpatients.

TreymonTreymonabout 3 years ago

Lol having someone jerkoff into your panties to make your husband jealous is cheating and disrespectful . Who would want to build a long term intimate relationship with that person? To simpy for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Idn.... I think the story line was ok. But the wife showed hubby way too much disrespect, for them to just resume where things were over a year ago. I think that in real life, no way does the husband accept being second place, to her gay girlfriend. And once she left dressed to the nines for a date, a divorce action would have been a certainty.

The one thing about breakups and cheating, it causes a lot of emotional reactions. To me, it was almost as if the husband was negotiating a business deal...

I would have figured him to have moved out, and started separation proceedings. Also communicate the way she was treating him, to friends and family. She would have been drawn closer to her “ gay friend” and maybe re-examined her new single life, and possibly decide to give it a try. Although the story tried to deal with his and her reactions, it fell short due to lack of emotional trauma, and investment. Real people, don’t react this way....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Blame the victim

She fucked up but it was his fault. She wanted to fix it and could not call him to talk he had to. She wanted and he had to give. He pulled the weight in the "conversation", she was not even going to walk away from her lover and her job. She did not even gave a proper apology.

She fucked up and he fixed it, is she an adult or an spoiled child.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

I really hate stories where the woman is written as a real low life shithead.

des67des67about 3 years ago

I enjoyed reading your story, brought back a faraway memory of my buddy and his wife, some asswipe pretending to be gay just to get into her pants...The only thing he got was an extremely painful ass-kicking that left the shmuck with a broken jaw, arm, ribs, and missing most of his teeth, never heard of him again... Glad Kevin and Amy worked out their differences, some cant read between the lines of the story...So she made a terrible mistake, it's not something 2 people who love each other can't overcome... Well written, 5 Stars...

tazz317tazz317about 3 years ago
WHY GO TO A SHRINK

both knew something was wrong and it burned both their egoes with lack of communication. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't see this story ending in anything but a divorce. His wife set out to cheat, she did it and then had "buyer's remorse" and tried to cover it up. No thinking man does anything but divorce her. The forced fabricated ending ruined any chance this story had of being entertaining.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - no comment

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

She actually did cheat on, and disrespect her husband. He should have changed the locks and filed for divorce...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did this writer ever have a life / writes like a tranny/ very needy / the first years of a marriage are usual the best /it's all about the anxiety and growing . To be fucked up in the first part is like buying a lemon for a vehicle (The marriage failed under the lemon law and should have been replaced) A new car was in order not a rebuilt on an old chancy the back bone of this marriage was destroyed , adding children was a feeble attempt at repair and stupid / her genealogy is compromised / breeding her adds to the failure of our societal destruction. He is a weak minded warrior .

norcal62norcal62almost 3 years ago

One more proof that practical jokes are hostility under cover. And then there's the old LW cliche of getting pregnant making everything okay. Bull.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star and I have to comment - this story should have ended on the first page.

If a woman is that insensitive and totally disrespecting her husband to do something that stupid - he should have run screaming to the nearest bitch of a divorce lawyer and dumped her ass to the curb immediately. Sorry but this story was a bad idea.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

She caused the problem with the stunt that she allowed herself to get talked into. The reconciliation, the counseling was really needed as they were drifting apart. Kevin should have visited Jackie and kicked his ass big time for attempting to seduce his wife. I guess all is well that ends well, well we can only hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree with nixrox, she is a cuckholding cunt who is still on the prowl. What makes you think the cummy panties did not impregnate her?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

An emotional affair, but she stopped it, so you have to give her credit for that. Jackie should be wearing his balls for a necklace though.

stoicfiendstoicfiendover 2 years ago
not an uncommon tactic

Back in the 90s I knew a guy that worked in a mall photo portrait studio and used the gay tactic to gain the trust of women/girls that worked in the mall or came in to have pictures taken. It was very successful in getting him laid and/or doing nude photo shoots of women. Even if he couldn't get into a woman's pants, many ended up arranging for him to hook up with their friends(married and single) to help figure out if he liked girls or not. He wore a beret and and a diaphanous neck scarf while speaking like a stereotypical effeminate gay man. He was an odd guy but it managed to get him close/intimate to a lot of females. He wasn't gay in the least bit. The gay persona was for work and the girls.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Not sure I would trust her.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

To a piece of fiction its writer is its sole Creator: even if hotprof1973 here isn't giving it his optimal efforts! Nevertheless, his plotting become facts within the story universe and if we readers can't accept that as unquestionable facts, then it's our own respective rotten psyches that are at fault for casting aspersions on the characters we individually prefer to hate.

Y'all need to understand one thing, and not go speculating in your comments whether she had sex with him or not during

1. either the panty-smearing incident or

2. the attempted-seduction incident.

For the purpose of facts-manipulation in this story, the writer is the sole responsible party.

When he says she didn't DO IT, you better start believing them or else start questioning how prejudiced you are into believing whatever you want to believe because of your own respective immoral backgrounds.

The writer maintains several times she didn't do it, and consequently she couldn't have been impregnated by the villain.. and therefore..

we don't need "NICE OLD FOLKSY swinger-fetish, women-demeaning Literotica authors or readers, like this KingBandor sauntering in nonchalantly (attempting to cuckold, if you will, the writer while doing so - "this is bad, that is bad, your composition skills are bad, heck I've decided you, my fellow writer-comrade in arms, are bad!") and telling us he's deduced it's otherwise! His deductions don't matter in this story (they obviously stem from him being an incurably swinger fetishist), but the writer's ASSERTIONS ALWAYS DO.

Almost all of you Literotica fans - readers and authors alike - are so ingrained into believing the misconception that the average female is a potential slut for cheating and rank lower on the loyalty in relationships scale than the average male does. A pity, and consequently you're all set for the scenario of a debauched and increasingly depraved society in times to come.

One last word - none of the naysayers in the 97 comments above mine, accounted for the significance of Peter, the dildo, to the plot.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81over 2 years ago

Good story. Keep up the good work!

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonover 2 years ago

Cool story. I would have given a full 5 stars if Jackie.had gotten a complete beat down, literally or metaphorically.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotprof1973@hotprof1973
Just to confirm what ppl have been asking: yes "One Last Bet," is my final submission here, which I decided before submitting it. In my life & writing career, it's time to move on from this genre of writing. Other than my dreaded 2nd and 3rd stories (which I know many people ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES