A Cuckold Marriage Pt. 02

Story Info
A cuck's wedding day and night.
3.1k words
4.13
25.8k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE RECEPTION AND AFTER

Kellie and I stepped out of the limo and walked into the lobby of the hotel. Our friends and family, our wedding guests, were all waiting for us, smiling and clapping. I looked at Susan, who gave me an extra-wide smile and a wink, then at Tom, who seemed to avoid eye-contact with me.

They both knew -- at least, they both knew something. Tom, of course, knew that he had fucked Kellie just before she walked down the aisle, but he probably didn't know anything else. Susan, I was sure, knew just about everything -- about everything except my special 'gift' to Kellie.

I had been Kellie's cuckold for two years now. At first, the relationship was "open" -- nominally, anyway. Kellie was clear that I could have sex with another woman if I wanted, but I never did. I didn't want to be with another woman, and I don't think she wanted me to either-- telling me that I had that option was just her way of dealing with feelings of guilt about "cheating" on me. But the option was there, I guess. But when I proposed to her, six months ago, I promised her that I would remain completely faithful, that I wanted her to keep having sex with other men, and that I would be devoted and even submissive to her.

Throughout all of these developments, Susan -- who, like Kellie, had some prior experience with ... well, 'unconventional' relationships -- had been our guide. And as we walked through the hotel and into the reception room, I thought about the things she probably knew: that Jason, the first lover Kellie had had during our relationship would be with Kellie again tonight. That Kellie had no panties on, because I was wearing them, and feeling the cum -- Tom's cum -- that head leaked out of Kellie during the ceremony. That I was wearing a chastity cage -- Susan herself had snuck into the limo to leave it there for Kellie. As I thought of that, I reached into my pocket to feel the key on the chain, and remembered that I was supposed to give this to Susan.

The reception was mostly a blur. Hours with family and friends who knew nothing of our secrets, punctuated by interactions with Susan, who knew almost everything, and Tom, who seemed a little awkward about the fact that he'd fucked Kellie that afternoon.

At some point, I reached into my pocket and felt the key again, and thought "it's time." So I approached Susan at our table, where she was sitting next to Kellie, and asked her for a dance. She smiled and said yes, when Kellie put a hand on her shoulder to keep her seated. Kellie leaned over to her, whispered in her ear for several seconds. Susan looked shock, then laughed and brought her hands together for a quick, excited clap. She stood up and took my hand, and as we walked to the dance floor she leaned over to me and said "Kellie told me about your present to her." I felt my face turn red. "Don't be embarrassed," she said. "You are the most wonderful new husband ever."

With that, we went to the dance floor and danced together for two songs. Before walking back to our seats, I reached into my pocket, carefully extracted the key and chain -- making sure to cover them completely with my palm -- and took her hand in both of mine. I leaned towards her and said "Kellie wanted you to take this."

"I know. Good boy."

"And.... I wanted to thank you. For holding this... and for everything."

Susan smiled, gave me a big hug, kissed me on the cheek and said "I hope you are enjoying all of this." I nodded. "I want you to see you in my old panties -- would you like to model them for me soon?" I felt my face redden at the thought of the "wedding gift" that she and Kellie had arranged for me, each giving me ten pairs of their old panties -- and secretly disposing of all my men's underwear. And I nodded again.

Then, still holding her hand in a fist with the key inside, she went to her chair, opened her purse, placed the key inside, and closed her purse -- all very carefully so that no one else saw what she had tucked away. To anyone else, this looked like a normal interaction -- Kellie's new husband and Kellie's closest friend, talking to each other and showing how much they cared for each other.

Finally, the reception ended. Kellie went to our room, I waited at the elevators to meet her two new lovers. Eventually, after Kellie kissed each of them in the hallway outside our room, we went inside -- where Jason was waiting, and who Kellie greeted with another passionate kiss.

Kellie looked at her three lovers. "I'm so very excited to have all three of you tonight. But I need a few minutes with my husband first. Please go into the bedroom and wait for me -- if you want, you can start undressing, or you can wait for me to help."

The three filed from the living room of the suite into the bedroom. Kellie looked at me, and said "Kneel down and take off my shoes." I did as I was told, carefully removing each of her high heels and placing them on the floor nearby. "Kiss your wife's feet." Again, I did as I was told, lovingly placing a single soft kiss on each foot, just above her toes.

Kellie turned around and said "Stand up and unzip my dress." I did that as well, and Kellie removed her dress, turned around and stood before me, naked and absolutely beautiful.

"Strip down to your underwe..." she stopped and giggled. "Down to your panties."

Again, I did as I was told, removing my shoes, then taking off my clothes, folding each item and placing it on the chair over which Kellie had draped her wedding dress. Then I stood before her, wearing her pink panties over my caged penis, and looked down at her body.

Kellie placed one hand under my chin, and the other hand at my crotch. "Look me in the eye." Her tone was getting a little stern, and I didn't really know why. "You would like to watch me tonight, wouldn't you?"

"Of course I would."

"You know, that was my original plan -- four weeks ago, the last time I let you fuck me, I had planned to have you watch me with Jason on our wedding night."

"And now?"

"And now, it won't just be Jason, but the two other lovers that you brought to me." I was thrilled with the thought of watching her with three men tonight, but Kellie quickly ended that thought with her next words: "But not you."

I looked at her, unable to say anything to express my disappointment. I wanted to look away, but her hand was still under my chin and her eyes were fixed on mine. With her other hand, the one at my crotch, she started to fondle my balls through the cloth of her panties, then squeeze. "You cheated on me."

"What? No -- Kellie, I've never..."

"You did."

"Kellie, I have not had sex with anyone else."

"That's not what I mean. Four weeks ago, you promised that you would not masturbate before our wedding. And you didn't keep that promise, did you?"

She knew. I don't really know how -- maybe because, throughout those four weeks, she regularly teased me, fondled my balls. Maybe she felt that they were lighter, after that day two weeks ago -- the one time in the past four weeks that I'd let myself come. Maybe she could just tell that I was not quite as on edge that day, didn't have the same level of pent-up arousal. Or maybe it was just a wild guess.

But she had caught me, and I couldn't lie to her.

"I'm sorry Kellie. I couldn't help myself."

"Well, you have to pay for it now." With that, she stepped back a bit and said "Take a nice long look at me now." I looked up and down her beautiful naked body, drinking her in. Then she turned and went to the suitcase that was sitting in a corner -- giving me a chance to admire her body from behind -- reached inside, pulled out a piece of black cloth and walked back to me. "That was your last look at me until later... until I'm done with my lovers." She showed me that the black cloth was a blindfold, and she put it over my eyes. "Can you see anything?"

"No."

"Are you sure? No more cheating on me."

"I'm sure. I can't see a thing. I'm afraid to even move."

"Good." Kellie took my hand and led me across the room. With her hands on my shoulders, she pressed me to turn around. As I did that, my legs rubbed against the couch, and as she gently pushed me I knew it was time to sit, and then lie down. She pressed her face close to my ear and said "you need to stay here -- don't move, don't stand up, just lay here and listen. Understand?"

"Yes."

She continued: "This isn't what I had planned, but this is your punishment. I will let you listen, but not watch."

I gulped. "Thank you for letting me listen, Kellie."

"Letting you listen to what? I want to hear you say it."

"Thank you for letting me listen while... while you fuck your three lovers tonight."

She kissed my lips. "Good boy. Now stay here until I tell you otherwise." Then I heard her walk away and enter the bedroom, leaving me to listen through the open doorway.

I don't know how long I lay there, listening to them, trying to visualize everything they were doing, and thinking through the events of my wedding day. I lost count of the number of times I heard Kellie orgasm. From the sounds they made, I tried to picture what they were doing -- whether one of her lovers was penetrating her pussy or her ass, coming inside of her, everything.

And then I started to think about what might happen when they left, and I finally got to be alone with my bride. I wouldn't get to fuck her -- that much I knew. My dicklet was in a cage, and as far as I knew Susan had the only key. But, more than that -- this had been the rule since Kellie and I started down this path, two years ago. She never allowed me to fuck her after she'd been with a lover.

Kellie had been married before we met. Her husband -- her first husband, now that she was married to me -- had encouraged her to have sex with other men. Had sometimes pressured her into it. And, as she told me when this part of our relationship began, he had always insisted on "reclaiming" her. Which she came to hate: He was possessive about it, and aggressive. He treated his "reclaiming" sex as if he was taking ownership of her by fucking her. The last time they were together, the friends he had invited over -- the friends that, in his words, he had "whored her out to" -- had been disrespectful and aggressive, and had left her not wanting more sex at all. So she rejected her husband... and he got violent. The next day, she left him.

When I asked Kellie to start seeing other men, I had to overcome that past. We both did. One way was by her telling me that I would never get to fuck her after one of her lovers -- that I would not try to "reclaim" her the way her first husband did. Instead, I did what he would never do: when she returned from a lover, I would go down on her, lick her clean, lick the cum from her pussy and her ass, then lick her some more until she came.

When I wasn't actually doing it, the idea disgusted me. Tasting another man's cum. Pushing my tongue into her pussy, along her buttcrack, even into her asshole to clean her -- disgusting. But once I actually started, or was about to.... There was nothing I wanted more. I had never made Kellie or any other woman come from intercourse, but over the years I had become expert at making women come with my mouth. Before Kellie started having other lovers, I would routinely go down on her, kneel in front of her, make her come several times before I fucked her. And after she started having other lovers, I quickly found out that her most intense orgasms happened when I went down on her afterwards. We had talked about why -- she said the physical part was that she was already tender from being fucked. And the mental, emotional part was the feeling that, by licking her, and cleaning her, I was showing complete acceptance of her having other lovers. Complete devotion, and maybe even submission.

But the thought of it, when I wasn't actually doing it, still disgusted me, at least a little. Would I want to after she'd been with three men?

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Kellie laugh and say "So, did you all get enough?" Then I heard her lovers get dressed, and walk out of the bedroom.

I still lay on the couch, blindfolded, as they walked into the living room. One went to the bathroom. Another left -- it was Jason, I heard Kellie say goodbye to him and thank him for being in the room when we arrived. One of her new lovers was clearly feeling a little awkward; he said "Should I say anything to...."

Kellie responded "Just leave him alone."

The other new lover came out from the bathroom. "So... Kellie... would you want to do this again?"

She laughed. "Oh, definitely. My husband has your number -- both of your numbers. I'll have him call you for me sometime. Or you can call him -- either of you-- any time you'd like another go."

Finally, they walked towards the door. I heard Kellie hug and kiss each one, and say "thank you both for an amazing night." And then, I felt her approach me. She grabbed my arm, pulling me so I would stand up, and removed the blindfold. She was naked, still. And even more beautiful than before -- glowing, sweaty, clearly satisfied. She smiled at me... a little awkwardly. Her guilt was returning.

"Frank... was that too much?"

"Of course not. Did you have fun?"

"Are you kidding me? That was the best night of sex I've ever had. But... you were here all alone. Are you okay?"

"I'm more than okay."

She hugged me, her entire body pressed against me. "Thank you so much for tonight. For everything. I'm sorry that I left you alone here."

"Don't be sorry. I .... I cheated on you. I broke my promise."

"You did. But maybe I was too harsh. Can I make it up to you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Tell me what you want. You can have.... You can have anything right now. Anything at all."

Was she offering to bend her own rule -- to let me fuck her after she'd been with other men? I wasn't sure, but I answered: "Kellie.... What I want... is to consummate our marriage."

She pulled back from our hug. She placed her hand on my crotch, under my panties, and fondled my dicklet in its cage. "I guess I should call Susan, to bring the key for this." Then she smiled -- but not her radiant, beaming smile. Just a thin, almost disappointed smile. She was willing to let me fuck her, but it wasn't what she wanted.

It was time for me to step up. I grabbed her wrist, gently, and said "No. Don't call her."

She looked at me, confused. "She has the only key."

"I know. Don't call her."

"I thought you want to... to consummate our marriage."

"Yes. But it's our marriage. Let's do it our way."

And, with that, I reached down to her legs with one arm, and quickly picked her up. She gave a yelp of surprise, and laughed, and said "What are you doing?"

I carried her towards the bedroom, walked in, and said "I'm carrying my new bride across the threshold. It's time for me to make love to her."

Kellie, still in my arms, hugged me and kissed my cheek. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm sure." And with that, I placed her on the bed, her hips at the edge. This was her favorite position: at the edge of the bed, me on my knees before her. She could put her feet on the bed and hold herself wide open for me. Or drape her legs across my back. Or pull my head into her pussy. Or pull her knees back towards her shoulders, rolling her hips up so that her ass would be exposed to my tongue.

I began to kneel down, but she grabbed my arm. "Are you really sure? There's a lot there." I nodded, and smiled, but she didn't let go of my arm. With the other hand, she grabbed a pillow and handed it to me. "Well -- then you'd better use this for your knees. I want you to stay down there for a very long time."

It was a long time indeed. I licked her clit, bringing her to orgasm. I pushed my tongue into her cunt, tasting the cum that was inside. I licked her ass, even tongued her asshole. I alternated between trying to clean her and trying to get her off. Each time she came, it felt like she pushed more cum out of her.

Finally, she was spent. She reached down and caressed my head, my face, and gently pulled at my chin -- her signal that she'd had enough. I slowly stood up, kissing my way up her body and to her mouth.

Eventually, we moved up the bed to lie on the pillows, holding each other. Kellie reached down, fondled my balls, kissed me again and said "I love you." And with that, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Not me. I lay there holding her. Tense and frustrated. Feelings of anxiety and self-disgust flooding back. And started to think -- how did I get this way?