All Comments on 'A Cuckold Rescued Ch. 01'

by Trojanwarrior21

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
ToniM1234ToniM1234about 1 month ago

Yes, keep going. The old cuck story is worn out. Let the Cuck rise again!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm glad to know there will be a part 2 where Alex gets out of this situation. I hope this turns into a BTB with all of the women, including his mother getting what they deserve and that Alex finds someone to love him.

VanquishedVanquishedabout 1 month ago

I don't hate the trope that much, it's a nice setup for humiliation and service, but your story has made me curious. I want to see what you do with twisting the usual thing and how he gets out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I love a good cuck revenge story, there's too few on here

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Alex even as the weak ass runt, one day while alone at home by his self finally had enough of all the Abuse. Thought Since he didn't have a gun to quickly take care of his problems. He decided to wait tell everyone was sleeping that night. As they were all sleeping, he went from room, to room with a baseball bat, smashing each of the Occupants Extremely hard in their head's, taking them out Permanently. By the time he was done all 5 of his Tormentors were all gone. He did not Hesitated to take out his family, as in his mind they brought this action on themselves. They were just plain Monsters to him, force him to live as cuckold slave with his cock locked up like that, and not letting him to continue his schooling. His ex-girlfriend was the only person that he had hit several times in the head. She was worse Monster of then all, she cheated and cuckolded him behind his back, then stood with his family when they Abused him, and caged him too, he felt she Deserved it the most. As far was his Bully David, he was just doing what bullies do, just before leaving his room he grabbed his cock cage key. He had already packed his bags Earlier In the day, so now he put them in the car. Came back in the house, he Spread several newspapers all around the house covering everything to act as a fuse. Then turned on the largest gas burner, with a frying pan on it with a little cooking oil in it, with one newspaper over the frying pan of oil. It caught fire very soon, as he left the house, and drove away. In his mind he could hear himself saying " who's the fucking cuckold caged slave now?"..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This seemed rushed. U have a good start here tho

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Its good for a short story but rushed. This should be part 5. Good effort though.

SissyJosiSissyJosiabout 1 month ago

I would like a longer story because I love it, I will wait for more of your work :3

JingoismJingoismabout 1 month ago

great setup, but too rushed. especially towards the end

consulting91consulting9116 days ago

A quick setup but a very nice start. Can’t wait to read the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous