All Comments on 'A Cuckold's Diary Pt. 04'

by Robsound

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
“My love” “ my dear” “my wonderful husband”

Simple words that you cleatly dont know the meaning of. There was no love in the dumb ass story. It was lust, without regard for anyones emotional or physical well-being.

OOAAOOAAover 6 years ago
GREAT STORY!!!!!

Congratulations!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

This is a cuckold site with Cuckold stories. What do you hate morons not understand when you read a cuckold story ???Maybe try Gay or fetish where you may be more happy..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re Thanks

Seems to me this shoud be in Gay or Fetish. Right? Once again you say nothing about the story.Fucktard!.This story sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can't find a score

as low as you and your wife to give you ... so I won't give you any because I think you want to see if you can get a record low score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY I found a score for you

it's rated 10!! But you have to eat my shit directly!

FeelthyPierreFeelthyPierreover 6 years ago
Thank You for the story!

Please tell us about the rugby team!

And again, thank you for the story.

Side note:

I wonder if the ignorant bigoted Anonymous person realizes that while fag is a hateful world, that being called gay doesn't probably bother most people in to cuckold fantasies? Probably not I suppose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic cuck shit!!!

She enjoys her life but she doesnt love her husband!!! Only idiots believe that cuckolding have anything to do with love!!! And also only idiots believe that marriages which try sharing swaping or cuckolding survive! 98% get divorced!! So your pervert fantasy is only that - pervert and fantasy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fag

Just write gay stories. Thats all this is

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The way some may see it

Real men don't generally share and, a lot of women don't want to be shared out, used & abused as some form of property. All just to satisfy a meek/weak husband/guy's desire to feel subjugated, belittled or humiliated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ignore The Haters!!!

Robsound, keep on writing! But most importantly, just ignore the haters. There is one thing that I have noticed that all of these people have in common; none of them actually give a valid critique of anyone's writing. Instead they attack the category or genre.

Nearly all of these people miss the point of giving a critique, which is, in short, to help the writer to become better. Instead, these self involved little popes, decry the perversions of cuckolding, anal sex, or what have you. When all the while, their own perversions are perfectly acceptable to them. Hypocrites!!

The only thing that is really happening here is intolerance. As has been said many times on this web site, if you don't like a particular genre or category, don't read it! All of the people that read stories in categories that are morally reprehensible to them, are not providing any remarkable insights, beyond their own small set of predilections.

This is roughly equivalent to publicly proclaiming your love of pecan ice cream and roundly condemning all of those who like chocolate. Please, grow up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Ignore The Haters!!!

Funny, all you posted were intolerant comments on others for daring to have a different opinion from yours. This makes you far more a hater than them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous-Ignore the haters

Well I hate to burst your bubble anon, but I'm sure not going to give a glowing critique to a story which I find disgusting. No matter how well one writes or could write if the subject matter is shit, writing shit well doesn't cut the mustard.

Now I didn't read this story, so I can't say it was well written or not,but the tags and title tell me that this story will not meet my preferences. If I had to guess I don't read 80% of the trash posted in this category, but the other 20% is well worth checking out.

I do check the feedback, because for the most part very entertaining, especially from the readers who are outraged at others. Something you should know all about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Screw 'em!

Not my kink, but am interested in the inner turmoil of the cuck. "Haters gonna hate, hate, hate". I'd like to ONCE read a story where it doesn't work and they try to go on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WACC

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What stupid and nonsense story ever!

The writer did a tremendous poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some sort of mental illness mixed with some cuckold issues and gay issues that were transported to this ugly story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, pathetic, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 6 years ago
more hopefully!

I'm a greedy bastard!

the multi chapter build up was worth it. and if you might continue at that pace it would be fine by me.

so so much terrain possible ahead ; a complete over night?

maybe a chapter later ; a complete weekend?

a week vacation away?

the cliché is so obvious of the "other man" having ginormous man parts, but it lights the fire every time! so saying, in case you wanted to give the bull a monster hulk sized penis...I mean in case you wanted to do that :)

of course, further clichés ; the other is taller, fitter, handsome

want to throw some fresh angles? build sympathy with 'other'

he could be heroic fireman , maybe he has a child with an illness

when the 'other' takes more and more possession of wife's body

that's one thing

when he starts to ebb his way into her heart ; then what? ! ! :o

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story!

I have been a hotwife for six years, and my husband is very encouraging of my fun. We share everything, including the loads that fill me before I come home. It works wonderfully for us, as it does for the couple in your story. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Luv the pie

There's nothing like it. Nice, thick, white and cloudy, mixed with my wife's juices, there's nothing like slurping the pie. I can spend so much time between her legs when our friend is finally satiated, my tongue will make her sore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
next step...

... would be to eat her shit directly out of her ass.

Get a shrink or jump from a bridge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Idiotic!!!

How can one get better who writes such a crap!!! By any standards no criticism can help that author to get better!!! Perverts remain perverts!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Ok so a story is a story either you like or you don’t . In real life any people I know or know of that do this or swing or cheat have a common denominator. They don’t really have respect or truly love their spouse. I guess maybe a 1/10 of a % might be able to live with this abnormal one sided behavior . Guys that let cheating go or swing are most definitely fucking others and just tolerate if it so they can continue to cheat themselves. Any guys I know that would let their wife fuck whoever is definitely cheating and would never let themselves be belittled or humiliated by anyone. Also would never eat a pusdy with another guys load in it. Married guys or not are not mentally ok to allow and do that. A wife if she really loved her hubby would not be normal either if she did that and allow her husband that she supposed to love to be abused like that. Jerk off story or fantasy is one thing reality is not normal behavior

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Qu-Qu-Qu-Qu-Qu-Qu-Qu-Qu....QUELTICY!!!

Quelticy, Quelticy, Quelticy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing much to read here

Just a tale of a wimpy pimp and his whore. Boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
TRAINING A WHORE WIFE

Now she has been coerced into fucking around there seems no point in the marriage I rather think her love for her husband will gradually dwindle and with that her respect each time she takes a big cock to bed. Each time she picks up a guy she is risking getting a STD all men that are looking for a bit of spare pussy are not honest with fact that that they are infected although most will be clean.

A message for all willing cucks be careful what you wish for.

suckermansuckermanover 6 years ago
lovely story

For all those wankers that dont beleive this story I am living proof that it does happen. My wife was always disappointed with my bedroom performance and my 4" willy even on honeymoon but she still loved me. She said that although she was so disappointed, the way I treated her was able to make things up for lack of performance. She says that providing you now what to do with it a small cock can be still satisfying. Unfortunately I didnt.

So within a very short time she was having sex with other men.

What a lot of these guys dont realise is the cuckolding is deep within you and you cant hep it. Yes there may be elements of Gay in my makeup and eating creampie is probably one. They also dont realise that for a completly dedicated cuck the wife having another mans baby is the acme of being cuckolded. Unexplainable but there it is. When she comes home now after meeting one of her boyfriends we dont always have sex, in fact she prefers that but eventually I get to know everything, sometimes in strange places. Once on top of a bus going through London. couldnt do much there but wow! did it turn me on

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pure garbage. 1* for this trash

The writer did a very poor job on this pathetic story. In fact it seems the author has some mental illness mixed with some gay issues and some cuckold issues that were transported to this pathetic story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

1* for this ugly and nonsense story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please re-write ending

The first 3 chapters while somewhat wordy were leading to this big finish but then we get a rather short explanation of her seduction by the other man. Also in the beginning her reluctance is explained far too many times. I like the principle of the story & the descriptions are very good but the end was a disappointment.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
For all

For all you Wankers who think any of these shit stories are anything but the ravings of diseases minds, I have some ocean front land in Arizona to sell you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
loser wimp

loser wimp cut your loser penis

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story ...loved it !!

sissypanties2sissypanties2over 2 years ago

Wow it was sogood that like many of us he had to wait fot hr ost amazing climax when he sucked her lovers messy cunt. Thankyou this was the first story of yours Ive read and am now going to read the others.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971over 2 years ago

Why did you wait until the middle of the story to talk about his prostate DIRECTV problem it would’ve been a lot more sense to have led with that. Not being able to function is a bigger problem than having a small penis and I still don’t understand why he wanted to be humiliated what is the point of that. If you want to turn your wife into a slut so you can get off as best you can by fantasizing about it, being told about her escapades and even participate in the Sharing of your wife that is one thing but there’s no way that a loving couple allows the humiliate of their partner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous