All Comments on 'A Cuckold's Funeral Oration'

by LovingF

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Very good. Of course saying those things in public would risk public defamation suit. He can get Bill back because he inherits her share of the business, and can make things difficult for Bill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why are you yelling?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It is capitals not bold... but I worked it soon enough.

My issue is why think it? Half the company is his now and if not he has even less to lose. Fuck that shit, maybe drop cunt from the speech, don't want to put people right off... but don't think it say it, time for bill to pay.

I guess she was still pregnant when she died as there was no thought of the bastard child... shame that would have been nice DNA to destroy bill with.

Though cucky must be a pussy or she'd be on her arse and no fault should work in his favour for once.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Unique premise, fun read. Minor glitches where things in FC are meant to be LC, and vice versa. Keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did he SPEAK in ALL CAPS too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

didn't like at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think that in today’s custom, all caps is yelling not thoughts of whispers under your breath. Perhaps parentheses (like this) would be easier in the reader.

Some of the repeated phrases and their use make it sound like he was getting some enjoyment from her treatment. “His unprotected orgasm” sounds awkward, it’s the eggs that need protection not his seed.. “Managed my cuckolding” sounds like it is his possession not a crime committed against him.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 2 years ago

“ The words in BOLD are what I thought but did not say.” This was a nice idea though the execution was a tad spotty. Some of the capitalized insertions actively interfere with the flow of the non-capitalized eulogy. The eulogy was itself pretty vague, and the question remains for me why the aggrieved husband didn’t say what he was thinking. Why was that?

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Would have been much better to have actually outted the assholes. To not reveal what they did is to buy into his own cuckolding. No mention of kids to protect so why be nice to the dead bitch and her asshole partner? Tell the world what happened and spit on her grave.

1959richard21959richard2over 2 years ago

Bold highlight words didn't work.

Made story difficult to read. Thought you were shouting.

Good idea, poor execution.

Thanks......I'm still

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

There is a bit of a problem with the switching back and forth between caps and no caps. The premise was good. I think there are times when there is something that we would like to say, but it just isn't the right venue.

4 Stars.

GhostdogginGhostdogginover 2 years ago

Says at the beginning that the Caps are what he was thinking but not saying

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Without actually saying them out loud, he made a mockery of his marriage, just as she did before she died and allowed her friends and family to continue believing she wasn’t just a dirty, diseased gutter slut that lived too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unreadable. Might have worked with ( )s but couldn't get past the third paragraph with the all caps junk. 1*

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Why would a husband , treated like this by a cheating wife, not voice his feelings aloud for everyone to hear?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With a sissy boy like this it's no surprise the wife was fucking a real man. Fucking fag

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

pointless - unwilling cuckold but clearly submissive - otherwise why be nice?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

For all his mental yelling, the bigger question is is why the fuck he didnt walk away from the woman.

While his mental bitching says otherwise, he clearly accepted his being a cuck and with his wife knocked up by Bill and in their marital bed, to boot, and he still hadnt left her? Hmmmm, why would that be? YOU WROTE FUCKING CUCK STORY, kid.

Sorry, but you know as well as I that you wrote a smoke screen cuck story hoping that his ALL IN CAPS thoughts would get readers to think he truly was angry.

Didnt work at all here, and the fact that he never let anyone know what a worthless cunt she was....sorry dude, you only pulled the wool over some readers eyes. Epic Fail.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Man, this guy is a wimp.

Heaping praises (though fake) on the cheaters yeah including Bill...

Boy, I could see Bill mile-wide smile listening to this doormat and thinking "what a huge cuckold, truly doesn't have the balls to say or do what is right. I wish he would marry a pretty one soon so I can cuck him again."

What a wimp.

I hate cuck stories.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Difficult to read and process as to their actual impact except on MC's own psyche. Perhaps, the guy has a laugh track on cue or SAYS the 'thought' parts out loud. I mean, it sounds like MC was an UNWILLING cuckold, so BTB at her own funeral. 2/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It would have been better if all of the speech was given out loud. This was just him internally accepting that he is cuckold and not worth more in life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He,she, this story are all P.O.S. with no redeeming virtue what-so-ever. LP

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

He needs to stick it to Bill!

3

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 1 year ago

Not my cup of tea, Why not taser Bill and drag him out to the parking lot while hitting him repetitively with a telescopic baton ...in the nuts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This would have to be most pathetic cuck story I have ever read.

Even after her death he is chocking on his words. Bill was right to take her from him. He was worthless, and still is.

LovingF, you made perfect waste of a human male... Good effort!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous