A Cuckolds Request

Story Info
He just wanted to watch and wank!
1.4k words
3.89
27.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A reader requested that I rewrite 'So you think you are straight' as a cuckold story. Here it is.

When I saw your ad, I noticed you are a straight couple. You were looking for a standard MMF threesome. Your expectation was just the basic scenario to feed your wife sharing fantasy, you wanted to be a cuckold. You want to watch me screw your wife and you will just stroke yourself while we both have sex. I am OK with that, that was mentioned in your ad. You said that I could shoot my cum in her but asked me not to get any of it on you, because you are straight.

***

You had booked a room at a nearby hotel, and we met in the car park. A chance to meet and confirm expectations. I was allowed to know that you were called Norman, but your wife had to remain totally anonymous -- no name. I seemed to pass the interview because once the introductions were over and the agreeable nod given, you invited me into the bar. We had the obligatory couple of drinks to loosen everybody up and have a conversation about past experiences. I remembered you laughing because everyone you had met before, always ended up wanting more than you were offering. You were starting to feel that some men don't understand the word cuckold. All you wanted was to see a stranger pleasuring your wife. You kept stressing that you were a straight couple. Probably a bit too much, as if you were trying to convince yourself that you weren't interested in watching my cock in action. I reassured you that I was straight too. You reiterated that I was allowed to cum in your wife but that you didn't want any of my cum on you, it all had to go into her. I was OK with that. I was hoping to give her a facial, because I love seeing myself shoot my load. I could see you point of view. You are straight and wouldn't want to risk tasting any of my cum when you kiss her.

We finished our drinks, and you signalled that the time had come to go to your room. I stood behind you both in the lift and admired the view of your wife's rear. As we entered the room, she did a sharp left into the bathroom. "You guys go and get naked; I will get ready in here."

I started to take my clothes off as you just froze. "Aren't you going to get undressed too?"

"I just feel a bit awkward in a room alone with you and both of us naked. I told you that I'm straight, didn't I?" And yet you still looked down at my semi-erect cock.

"Just because we are in the same room naked, without a woman present, doesn't mean we are gay. If it did every sports person in the world would be gay."

Just then the bathroom door opened, and your wife appeared in a beautiful long red dress with a hint of stocking tops visible through the split up the side. "I thought you guys would be naked by now." She looked straight at you and said, "You better hurry up because I want him to fuck me from behind. And soon."

You settled yourself down, on the chair in the corner of the room, cock in hand. You were ready for the show. She climbed onto the bed, arse in the air and hitched her dress up a little so that I could see she had no panties on. Her lips were moist and glistened in the light. She was clearly waiting for me to start. That seemed to do the trick, and you started to get erect. I am surprised that you were bashful about removing your clothes given that your cock was bigger than mine in both length and girth. She backed up to me on the bed. I slipped my hardened cock between her cheeks and penetrated her. You were both making all the right noises. You stood up to move around to the side of us, to get a better view and watch my cock move in and out of her pussy. The shaft was shining from all the moisture she was depositing on it.

She signalled for you to join us on the bed. She was planning for you to work on her from the front while I was thrusting from behind. This placed you in a prime position to give her the facial I had planned to give her. We were spit roasting her!

You were urging me to use her, fuck her hard, shoot my hot cum in her cunt. She was moaning loudly, "Fuck me, fuck me like he can't". This made me think that she was the instigator of this fantasy. I was unsure of who wanted you to be cuckolded, but her comment suggested that she was the dominant one. She was so wet that it was hard to generate any friction. I was rock hard but not getting any closer to an orgasm than when I first started.

Following her lead, I demanded, "Come to my side and watch me fucking your wife."

You dutifully obeyed. It was clear that I had pressed the correct button for you, because your cock visibly swelled, and it brushed against my leg. I pulled out of her dripping cunt. "I will be back, sweetheart. Stay as you are. Norman, I want you to suck my cock. I want you to get me ready for your wife."

You protested, "But I'm straight."

"I don't think so, I saw how hard you got when you saw my cock. Now get on your knees and lick her juices off my cock."

You knew you had no choice because your wife was in control and by proxy, I was your master. I was the bull that was humiliating you. All the while you were rubbing your rock-hard cock. "Stop wanking yourself. You won't cum until me and her are fully satisfied."

Your wife's arse was still in the air, I positioned myself so that I could lick her cunt. Before plunging my tongue into her, I ordered. "Suck my cock cuckold."

This time you didn't protest, and you laid on the floor between my legs and I felt your mouth around my cock. At last a bit of friction. This got me closer to coming. I continued to lick her, drinking her juices. I was trying to remove some of the moisture that was preventing friction when I fucked her. Her orgasms were coming fast and furious and regularly. "Fuck me, I need you inside me." she moaned.

That was the prompt for me to withdraw my cock from your mouth. You motioned to get up. "Stay there, cuckold! You are going to have a worms-eye view of me fucking your wife."

I didn't even have to hold my cock to insert it into her. AS soon as my tip touched her slit, she thrust back hard, and I was in her. She rocked back and forward controlling the speed and depth. As she approached another orgasm, she started to squeal, "Oh yes. Fuck me, make Norman watch you fuck me. Make him watch you shoot your cum in my cunt."

She picked up the pace and I could feel her tightening on my cock, that was what I needed - friction. This bought me towards my own orgasm. Each pulse of my cock shooting cum in rhythm with her tightening pussy. She slumped face down on the bed, arse still in the air.

My cock started to go limp and flopped out of her. As is did, a large string of cum dripped out on to your face. I dropped to the floor my knees either side of your head. "Clean me," I commanded. You didn't wait for a second command, you set about cleaning my cum and her juices from my cock. I rubbed it across your face to make sure I swept the cascaded cum into your mouth.

I could see that there was more cum ready to drop from your wife's cunt. My newly cleaned cock started to get hard again. I stood up, "Now clean her up, drink all of my cum from her cunt. I need friction for when I give her seconds."

You knelt before the glorious arse of your wife and ran you tongue up the full length of her cunt. I could see my seed disappearing into your mouth. Her fanny let out a fart and this fired more cum into your mouth. "Put your tongue in deep. I want no lubrication left."

You were drinking every drop of my seed. The seed I had deposited while using your wife. Your humiliation was now completed.

"You are a good obedient cuckold."