All Comments on 'A Cuckolds Request'

by BobbieSher

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Lumpy2Lumpy2over 2 years ago

Great story. I would love to watch my wife get filled with cum and then be ordered to clean up.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Yes, the idiots are not dying out. Even if they have sex with other people without protection. I hope they get infected with STD or HIV and have a lasting memory until they die!

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish my wife and her boss would include me like this.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

He just wanted to watch and wank!

That way he could drool while imagining he was taking that cock all the way up the Fecal brick road.

Typical closeted male throw away story that reads more like a troll than anything meant to be erotic, or sensible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice work, THANK YOU! Might I suggest a follow-up? Get 2 guys to spit-roast her and have him be the fluffer.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Is anyone working on a vaccine for the cuckold virus that is overwhelming LW?

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 2 years ago

Liked the story 🙂... 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBobbieSher@BobbieSher
I believe the most powerful sex organ is the brain. As a result, the standard of my writing is inversely proportional to my arousal. My most exciting stories tend to be full of typos and bad grammar. I frequently write the same story from both a female and male perspective. ...