All Comments on 'A Cuckquean Story: Ch. 04'

by LukeWalker_HornyWidower

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
This story didn't change...

This story didn't change...The same situations...The differences? 1st - he began to cheat on her and will be doing it each day more; 2nd - A man that loved his wife would never allow his wife to sleep in the floor. Even in these games the place of a wife to sleep is cuddling and petting with the husband...; 3rd - The babysitter was 21 years old and the daughter 17...When the child had 6 years the babysitter had 10...when the daughter was a baby, the sitter babysit just with 4 years old...what a precocious little girl...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just plain bad.

This isn't an evolving story. It's just repetitive junk. Another spineless, prideless man. There is simply nothing original, clever or interesting about this mess. UGH!

goamz86goamz86almost 9 years ago
Great

I love this story. Please continue it. Love that you brought Taylor back. Don't listen to the others. The humiliation is what makes it hot to some of us. Hope there is more and it comes soon.

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 9 years ago
For Change....

po_6 1 has raised Some valid points concerning the bady sitter's age, plus the cheating element.

However this is a female cuckold story, so if it was role reversal. Would not the wife come home to inform her husband she is having an affair, her lover is much better than him, and lover will be fucking me in our martial bed !

We do need more cuckquean stories as this siye is aeash with cuckolding stories.

more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Decidedly taking a turn for the absurd.....

.....good thing it's only a story, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please.

More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very good

The way it keeps escalating is intense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amanda

She needs a chapter.

rebmelrebmelabout 8 years ago
more chapters

this story isn"t done we need more chapters, i love the storyline with taylor, but also with the babysitter. and i;m hoping there is a role for amanda, would that be the ultimate thrill for Mallory

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Cuckold or Cuckquean, Psychiatric Help is a Must!

WTF! ~ This is some sick shit! It's like making fun of the mentally/emotionally handicapped! Why the fuck get married,and have a teenage girl living in the same house as well? ~ These sick fucks need to go to the bank,get 100 rolls of quarters,and just go to the local perv shop to watch a couple of horndogs fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Strange

I found myself getting as angry for "her" as I do in cuckold stories for "him". He should not be fucking without her there. Think he may be an asshole. .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
agreed

She could have found a fun use for a taser. Turn the tables real quick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is a fetish..

There are people that are into this if you don't like it don't read it! These are fictional characters LOL it's just a story! I'm deeply into it and I'm a woman. My boyfriend and I play with scenarios like this cause I LIKE IT. He is the best too treats me very well and this isn't HIS thing it's MINE. I know he loves me more than anyone else and the jealousy makes me feel so aroused. I know he won't leave me but still we haven't actually done anything yet. It's fun to imagine though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amanda

The natural progression in the storyline seems to be that Amanda would be one of the cuckcakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

new you would reply to this story since your dead ex wife made you a super cuckold your entire marriage!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Could have been

If Taylor and Michael had treated Mallory like the QUEEN of cuckqueen instead of disdainfully and/or dismissively, this could have been a great story.

So, only 4 stars.

Agree with those who want Amanda in future episodes. Courtney too after she's 18 (curses on Literotica for the 18 year old restriction).

Paul in Oklahoma

HotForLitHotForLitover 3 years ago
Excellent story!!

Good writting, great vibe, purely hot!!

Would love another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

Hot story and some sweet, sexy surprises.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

4 stars because of the extrem humiliation. I prefer Kendall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good but...

I think it's a good story and a hot story but he definitely crossed the line way too many times.

Right from the beginning when Taylor led him out of the club - he should have checked with his wife. Then at Taylor's when Mal asked him what was going on, he simply shrugged. FFS his wife was crying in the morning. Everything she said to him was right - he should have said something when Taylor told Mal to clean him up at the back of the car. He should have acknowledged her to some degree at least, offered her some reassurance.

Then when they set down some rules, he broke them straight away by involving someone they were close with. This guy just can't get it right. There are too many times to mention how he crossed the line but the one thing she said would crush her would be if the slept together, cuddling and caressing. And of course they did that - in her bed!

I think these stories work well, humiliation included, if there is more caring from the husband. A caress, a mouthing of 'I love you' while he's with Taylor, a wink even.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

If you hate cuckolds, why wouldn’t you hate this too. Both are mentally ill idiots.

kater001kater001over 2 years ago

What a great story, thank you very much for publishing. Cuckquean plots are very rare although there is even more potential for variations than in cuckold stories,

This series was amazing, so emotional and erotic. We see a woman experiencing very new feelings. First she feels strange with them, embarrassed, frightened about herself. But with a husband really loving her - and a real best friend, besides - she gets encouraged to face her emotions, to deal with them, and finally, to get limitless pleasure. With Taylor and Kendall, the couple gets two different cuckcakes with each of them having special features. It's nice to read how Michael managed to integrate both for a second time each, but far from getting boring for Mallory and us, the readers. I'm excited!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just like Mallory I’m a chuckqueen my husband has a lady friend who treats me like dirt be little me in front of my husband she put a collar and lead on me my husband let’s her do what she wants to me and I love them both

AndreqAndreqover 2 years ago

Enjoyed this story very much. Love how Taylor has taken over and I'm disappointed that the story seems to be done. Mallory needs this and I'd like to read more. Hope you continue writting.

DaddylovesbratsDaddylovesbratsover 2 years ago

I am so glad that Taylor returned. She brings a special dynamic.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great erotic story. Great descriptive sex. Don’t like the Michael and Taylor humiliation but that’s my issue. We’ll written

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Great story about exploring kinks. I would've liked the chapter to end with her aftercare in the morning, but otherwise was great. Wish you were still writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLukeWalker_HornyWidower@LukeWalker_HornyWidower
224 Followers
haven't been here in awhile. kids are older, 15 and 13, we are used to our new lifestyle now. i still love to look at and share sexy porn pics and gifs. PM ME what you want to see and i will try to accommodate you. EXAMPLES OF WHAT I LIKE: https://64.media.tumblr.com/6144773...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES