All Comments on 'A-Cup Lust: Small But Hot'

by pixandwords

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
fyrehartfyrehartover 11 years ago
Nice visual appeal

I enjoyed your story very much. I found it to be very believable. I also enjoy small breasts as mine are quite small also....;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent Story

you did that person's wife and countless other women a real favor. I, myself, am a proud lesbian who loves to seduce mature women for somany reasons. It is especially erotic when their breasts are petite and so suckable totally into the mouth.

Thank you for this story and please write many more that are long, involved, and tell women everywhere that petite breasts are absolutely wonderful.....and something to be proud of....

Gary13Gary13over 10 years ago
I LOVE small breasts!

Completely agree with Anonymous below, "petite breasts are absolutely wonderful... and something to be proud of...."

Women with larger breasts are accustomed to being noticed and appreciated. Some get so much attention that it becomes offensive! Small breasted women, on the other hand, often are more appreciative of attention paid to them.

In reality, it almost seems that smaller breasts are more sensitive... as if they have more nerve endings. Hmmm... maybe I should conduct some serious research. I’ll need research subjects. Any volunteers?

I gave you five stars but your story could have been more believable if you'd given more background of prior discussions between Kelli and Rick. She had commented on Gary's attractiveness, and the size of Danny's hands and fingers, but it lacks any previous mention of her stripping fantasy, or conversations about actual sex with others. One or two paragraphs along those lines would have added to its credibility.

Gary13

ilegoilegoover 10 years ago
Motion Carried

I agree with all three I am a male and. I love small breast there are not enough story's about them

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Add my thoughts to your comments

I am a happy and proud lesbian who has a true A-Cup lust. A woman with petite breasts is usually so true, honest, and really sexy. Requiring them to be bra-less when we go out is amazing. Just watch the eyes from both men and women when they see this attractive petite woman and are dying to know if she is wearing a bra.

Thank you for this story and write lots, lots more with lots of sex and breast pleasures..... YUMMYY

timmywellstimmywellsover 8 years ago
Bravo

As somehow who has lived much of my life with a lady of whom you could not only say that more than a handful a waste, but that a mouthful is perfect, I echo the sentiment that silicone is usually hideous and tiny and natural is great. Nice story.

col_lovercol_loverabout 8 years ago
Naughty Wife

I love slut wife stories, and this one got me off twice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Small breasts are awesome!

What too many women don't realize is that the vast majority of men either don't care about the size of a woman's breasts, or actually prefer little ones! Any woman who gets breast implants for cosmetic reasons is being foolish!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Extremely well written

I have mixed feelings about wife sharing stories, but this one is well written enough to merit a 5.

The dialogue and descriptions are very sensual and realistic.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 2 years ago

Oh my that was a horny adventure!

I admit I expected the guys to spend some time loving up her little titties, as they were mentioned in the title, and the guys swore they loved little tits.

Yet no one sucked on them for her.

But at least she got some good fucking ;->

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpixandwords@pixandwords
204 Followers
We are both turned on by well-written erotica and have found many hot gems here at Literotica. As a result, we decided to post stories of our own, in the hope that we could provide some arousing stimulation for other visitors to this site. We are fortunate to be sexually a...