A Cure for Boredomme 6th Sense

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strip," Damon ordered, before looking at Hannah and holding up a hand as if to say not to move.

Liana stood and removed her clothes as Hannah stood and watched, waiting to see why she needed to stay.

Once naked, Damon looked at his ex wife with disdain.

"You don't get to call the shots and come back, bitch," the crime lord said to his ex wife. "And being a bitch, put this on. Now."

"Yes, Damon," Liana replied, taking the object that her ex husband held out, and put it on. Santiago laughed as his pain in the ass ex wife placed the pink dog collar around her neck. Damon smiled as he attached the leash, tugging his ex wife as Hannah followed behind, leading the pair to an elevator in the house.

"Get in," Damon said. "My ex wife is going to have a job to do in a moment. And after that she will be finishing the job of getting rid of the competition."

Hannah gave the crime boss a fearful if puzzling look, while Liana just gazed at the man who held her leash.

"Carpenter always had a thing for this slut," Damon said tugging the leash. "So she is going to love being his piece of ass. She will gather all the evidence needed to bring them down. Using all that plastic surgery I paid for to get to him, and all that government money educating her to get into his computer system."

"Oh... I see...." Hannah said.

"I'm not stupid, Miss Hunt. I have no interest in this slut, I have been there, done that and bought the fucking t-shirt. Shit, I filled the fucking shirt," Santiago said, as he reached out and poked the breast of his ex wife. "But I want to make sure there is no mistake and make sure this slut is truly under my control. No fucking games."

"No, Mr. Santiago, no games at all..." Hannah replied as confidently as she could.

"Good. We're here," Damon said. "Lets go slut."

"Yes, Damon," Liana responded as she followed him attached to the leash. Hannah followed as Damon led his ex by the leash down a long corridor.

"But first a test of control," Santiago said as he unlocked a door in the corridor, pulling his ex wife inside.

The three stood in the dark outside of a cell.

"Here's your job, slut," Santiago began as he unhooked the leash from his ex wife. "Taser the woman, pick her up and sit her in the chair in the cell, lock her in place. Wake her up with the bucket of water. Send her for a little ride with this. Do not recognize her until I tell you to."

"Yes, Damon," Liana replied as she took the syringe and rubber hose and held on to them in her left hand.

"Here you go, slut, get to work," Santiago said as he unhooked her leash, handed Liana a taser and opened the inner cell.

The woman in the cell recoiled as the door opened, shouting "Leave me alone! Stop!"

Santiago flipped the lights on in the cell, disorienting the woman, who continued her shouting as Liana entered.

"Oh my god! Liana! Thank god, get me out of here!" the woman shouted. "What are you doing? Why are you naked?"

Liana pulled up the taser, pointed it at the woman, and fired. The woman moaned and fell unconscious on the cell floor. Liana dropped the taser, and placed the syringe and rubber hose on the tray table next to the small bucket of water.

Liana lifted the woman, sat her in the chair, and locked her neck, feet and both arms in place in the modified chair. She checked the locks, and found the woman would not be able to move at all.

The ex wife then took the bucket of water and hit the woman in the face with its contents, waking her from her taser induced slumber. The woman was disoriented and tried flailing her way out of the chair with no success.

Liana then took the rubber hose and wrapped it around the right bicep of the woman, who was screaming, "No Liana, what are you doing! NO!"

The well conditioned ex wife ignored the pleas of the woman, and picked up the syringe and uncapped it. She looked at the face of the woman as she emptied its contents into her arm, never registering who she was looking at. Liana never stopped herself from focusing on her task to even see who the woman was, she was laser focused on obeying Damon's instructions to the letter.

From beyond the cell, Damon Santiago grabbed Hannah Hunt by the arm, saying "If there's ever a screw up, this is your fate, Miss Hunt. Don't worry, once everyone is out of the way, I will allow you to begin to help Liana's sister kick her addiction. I think I will train her the old fashioned way in the meantime."

"Yes, Sir, I understand." Hannah said, recoiling from the arm grab by the crime lord.

Liana exited the cell and stood in front of Damon.

"Excellent slut," Damon said as he reattached the leash to the pink collar. "Let's go back inside, you still have work to do."

"Yes Damon," Liana replied as she followed the leash tug.

"You can recognize who is in the chair now, Liana," the crime lord said with an evil smile. "Say hello, slut."

"Hello, Lisa," the docile sub said as she greeted her younger sister, who was beginning to feel the effects of the drug her sister injected into her.

"What... why..." Lisa asked, to nobody in particular.

"Well Lisa, your sister asked back with me, but she is more of slave than anything else at this point," Damon replied. "And she gladly helped you start your journey here. You are going to be trained old school style, Lisa. You'll do anything for that next high."

Lisa struggled in her chair, shaking her head side to side as if to wish her predicament away.

As Hannah stood and watched things unfold, she realized she was in deeper than she ever imagined. It was too late for remorse, too late to turn back. She was owned by the crime lord, and it scared the hell out of her.

"Slut, take this and lube it up nice and wet with your mouth," Damon instructed, handing his ex wife a large vibrator before walking over to Lisa.

"And as for you, let's get you very used to being high and excited, shall we?" the crime lord said as he took a pair of scissors and cut the shorts, panties, top and bra off of the woman who was stuck in the chair. Damon then took inventory of the captive's breasts, adding, "I think you might enjoy having what your sister has here, Lisa, but in due time."

Liana was still diligently lubing the vibrator with her mouth as Hannah looked on helplessly.

"Slut, put that inside your sister, turn it on high first," Damon ordered.

"Yes, Damon," the submissive replied, no change of expression seen.

"As you can see, your sister is just a slut who will do exactly as I tell her," Damon told Lisa as Liana inserted the phallus into her younger sister, who immediately screamed in ecstasy as the drugs and vibrator did their work.

"Here you go, slut, sit here and fuck yourself and support your sister," Damon said as he handed Liana her own vibrator.

Liana lubed the vibrator, turned it on high, and inserted inside her as she sat at the feet of her sister. Damon placed the leash on the foot of her sister, then pushed Hannah outside the cell before turning and locking it.

"I get what I want, Ms. Hunt," Damon said. "Don't ever screw up."

Hannah was silent as she was led from the home of Damon Santiago.

*************

Hannah let herself in at Emily Tobias home, where she saw the blonde seated at her home desk working, wearing her uniform- a red and blue plaid pleated skirt that went to mid thigh, thigh high white stockings, red three inch heels, a push up bra and a sleeveless white collared top and no panties, and attached to her was the strap on she had worn the prior evening.

"Hello Emily," Hannah said wearily as she walked in the house. "How is your work coming along?"

"I have secured using that evidence, Mistress, so it should be a conviction," Emily said, referring to the illegally obtained evidence sent to her by Santiago, though she had no idea who sent it.

"Very good, Emily," Hannah said wearily after her trying day and visit to Santiago's house. "Come, I need you now."

"Yes, Mistress," the DA said as she got up from her desk to show off her full uniform with strap on to follow her Mistress to her bedroom.

Hannah threw herself on the bed, and lowered her pants and panties.

"Take them off, and get to work with that talented tongue, Emily," Hannah ordered.

"With pleasure, Mistress," Emily responded.

Hannah stared at the ceiling as Emily Tobias, District Attorney and pawn of Damon Santiago through the hypnodomme, used her mouth on her Mistress, licking away happily. She thought of her time at the crime lord's home again realizing the depth of her predicament as his 'business associate'.

Hannah knew deep down, no matter how much she wished it to be, but her problem regarding Damon Santiago was one that may never be licked...

12