A Curious Friend Pt. 01

Story Info
I confide in a friend about my curiosity.
1.1k words
4.53
14.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GawknBalk
GawknBalk
36 Followers

Something always felt missing in my life as I grew up. Once I went to college and had some semblence of privacy I started to figure out what it was by exploring the wide world of porn. I eventually started to gravitate to sissy porn the idea of a bigger, stronger man completely dominating me was exciting. I lived with my best friend, Dave, and while I usually talk to him about anything that's bothering me, it took me a long time to work up the courage to bring something like this up. Eventually, I do, and after a short silence he has a simple solution. Let's figure it out together by watching porn and taking notes about what turns me on the most.

While a simple solution, it could very well be effective, we head over to the couch in the living room. He's a head taller than me, tone and always better than me at any sport that we ever attempted together. For some reason, this seems even more apparent as we sit down. We start with straight porn and, after a little while, he lets his dick out to masturbate, my mind quickly forgets about the porn. My eyes are fixed on my best friend's cock. Without a word, I reach over to take him in my hand and he suprisingly lets me. His dick feels huge in my hand, mine doesn't even compare. I hear him sigh with satisfaction but I can't bring myself to look up at him as I stroke him up and down.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore, I lean down and take him in my mouth, discovering that I love it. He doesn't stop me, letting out another satisfied sigh as I bob up and down on his cock. My own dick is hard and twitching as I slobber all over my best friends member. Suddenly, I feel his hand behind my head and I don't think I've ever been happier. I lean into him, feeling his hard body as I let him take control, pushing his thick cock deeper into my throat. I choked and gagged as his slid me up and down his shaft. I couldn't believe how warm he was. My eyes locked onto his balls and I reached to cup them in my right had as I moaned on his dick.

"You're so good at this," Dave moaned, "You need a girl's name, how about Alice?"

I never thought about it before, but now that he named me, I loved it. Elated and feeling courageous, I nod as I get up to fall to my knees in front of Dave. Taking his huge dick in both hands I look up into his eyes before shoving him all the way down my throat, my eyes watering as I keep staring up at him. I start to properly worship my first cock. Everything I ever wanted someone to do for me, I was going to give it all to Dave. If my pupils could look like hearts I'm sure they would be right now. I wanted him to love my mouth and hearing him moan while I buried my chin in his balls was ecstasy.

"What should I call you?" I asked, briefly taking my mouth off his dick, strings of spit still connecting me to him.

"Call me daddy, Alice." His reply was everything I wanted to hear.

Earlier today, I would never have permited this thought in my mind. But I was so cock drunk now, I wanted nothing more than to keep worshiping Dave's glorious dick. I continued vigorously sucking my best friend, feeling every inch of him inside me. The ridge of his head reached so deep inside my throat, and I could feel every bump and vein on his cock as I slid him in and out. I kept looking up at him with pleading eyes as I ran one hand along his tone stomach and cupped his full balls with the other.

Eventually, I felt his balls start to tighten and I got my first taste of precum. It was divine and I wanted more. I let his cock out of my mouth milking the precum to pool at the tip of his cock before passionately kissing the head to get a proper taste. It was slimy and clung to everything that it touched, I loved it.

"Daddy." I started. "I really, really want to taste your cum. Will you please fill my mouth with your fat load?"

His eyes went wide at my request and without a word he reached behind my head and started fucking my throat. It was intense watching his hips move back and forth as I felt my throat stretch with every thrust. Finally, he started to feel harder than before and his balls tightened to his body, I knew it was time, I was finally going to get to taste a real man's cum.

"I'm cumming Alice," He panted, " take my load you sissy slut."

With that he slammed my face into him as I felt his cock convulse in my throat and let out a manly groan that I'd never heard from him before. A warmth shot directly into my stomach and I couldn't help but cum as soon as it did. While I squirmed with my orgasm, Dave pulled out of my mouth and started stroking himself, pointing directly at me. Despite having just cum, I wanted nothing more than to taste Dave. I opened my mouth and let my tongue out just in time to watch this beautiful cock pump a second wad of jizz across my face and into my mouth. There was so much, it coated every surface of my mouth and the taste was incredible. I leapt forward to clamp down on his head as he shot two more massive loads. My mouth was so full. When he was finished I tilted my head back and showed him how much he gave me while I played with the thick stuff on my tongue. Finally, I made sure to make eye contact as I exaggerated my swallow feeling his jizz slide through me before opening my mouth to show him I got it all.

"Thank you Daddy, I think I'm starting to get my answer."

My insides were completely coated and I could still taste him in my mouth. In this moment, I knew I belonged to him, I would do anything he asked of me. I leaned forward and gently kissed his cock, nursing on it to get any last bit of his cum.

GawknBalk
GawknBalk
36 Followers