All Comments on 'A Curious Friend Pt. 01'

by GawknBalk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
GybbsGybbs3 months ago

Glad to see this is only Part 1, which means we get to read more :-)

NicebiguyNicebiguy3 months ago

Welcome home, good gurl.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Hot for me since it's similar to how I got into my lust for cum and then the love of anal sex . My gay friend always shared his " play partner talk" with me, saying I'm the only straight friend he could share with. It used to get me horny till I started jerking off while on the phone with his story telling. Soon I would jerk off saying please Peter let me suck your cock, give me your huge load as my fantasy.

He moved hours away. Then on a visit to his home we went out to pick up a chick for me and drank way too much! He could drive, so we went back to his place. He has a heated pool and said let's go for a swim. Sure I said, let's skinny dip I have no swim trunks as I stripped of my clothes. My cock sprung out like a rocket hard as a tree. Well he said, your quite happy to see me! I feel to my knees in front of him down to his uncut cock. Oh my God Peter you so beautiful, I've wanted this for so long. He started begging me to fuck him as I started pulling his foreskin to take him into my wanton mouth! I could take him all the way I to my throat, it was amazing, his taste, his leaking juices! I was like a slut in heat !

He stopped me short of his cumming, depriving me of his load. Only to tell me he wanted to share me with his friend who had the most beautiful uncut cock he had ever had. We went over to his place and,

PG564EPG564E3 months ago

A great story of gay thoughts becoming actions, sucking a big dick for the 1rst time is beyond amazing.

MRayWatcherMRayWatcher3 months ago

OK story but I would have it a bit longer, with more details about the description of his roomie's cock and perhaps a slower build-up of the sex. Good passion on the enjoyment of the cumming though.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

To continue where I left off.... Sorry I exploded recalling that story.

When we got to his friends house to play some more, his friend was already naked and waiting. His cock was uncut, long, thick and gorgeous for sure. We stripped, Peter started to make out with him and told me to enjoy myself as I went straight for his cock pulling down his foreskin to reveal the perfect dick to suck, lick and drool over. I started gyrating on his leg as my ass got excited wanting him in me. After finger my hole I couldn't take the desire any longer so I said I need to be FUCKED by one of you. Ieas handed some lube and a rubber to be safe. My lubed hole met his lubed pole as I began to impale my self on him. All I can remember from That night was riding him for ever, incapable of getting enough of him in me or deep enough ! The next day my knees had rug burns, I was at Peter's house and I not only smelled of sex but I wanted more cock in my mouth and ass. I gave Peter a blow job and tounge kissed him with his cum in my mouth, thanking him for my first ! That was the first time I kissed a man but not the last time I had sex with one.

hornyinbama323hornyinbama3233 months ago

That is so hot! It reminds me so much of me sucking my best friend’s hard cock in high school!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow! So hot!! Don't we all wanna be Alice 😋😋🔥🔥

ChloecrossedChloecrossed3 months ago

Hot as hell, need part 2 urgently. Xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Beyond hot, so innocently but persistently after that first taste of cock and cum...such a good gurl..

JT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous