A Curious Friend Pt. 02

Story Info
After taking the plunge, I wanted to go deeper
1.4k words
4.65
5.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GawknBalk
GawknBalk
37 Followers

As knelt in front of Dave, he looked down on my worshiping his cock.

"Alice, you were a natural." He said, " Would you want to try even more?"

I was too nervous to say anything but as I thought about it, I wanted it desperately. Looking up at him sheepishly I managed a nod.

Without a word, Dave stood up from the couch, lifting me to my feet as he did. He led me to his room by the hand and I could still taste his load as he threw me on the bed effortlessly.

"Turn around." He commanded.

I obeyed before I even had a chance to think about it, getting on all fours with my butt in the air. I was starting to feel nervous as I looked over my shoulder and saw him dropping his pants and taking his shirt off, revealing his chiseled upper body. He reached for my shorts and started to pull them off. I helped as much as I could while keeping my eyes fixated on his cock, slowly getting harder as he recovered.

I felt far more naked than I usually would with my pants off. I resumed my position on all fours sticking my butt towards daddy. my clitty dangled uselessly between my legs as he grabbed my ass, giving it a swift smack. I yelped and looked behind me again to see Dave stroking his massive cock while his free hand played with me. My hole felt so exposed while I watched and suddenly I felt a finger run along the rim before plunging inside me. I moaned as I kept watching daddy work his hand gliding along his veiny dick, now at full mast, while I felt helpless with his finger inside me. I squirmed and squirmed as he toyed with me before I finally couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck me, Daddy!" I begged, shoving my butt closer to him.

He smiled and moved to oblige, soon I felt the warmth of his cockhead against my asshole. I felt like I was going to go crazy as he spit on my hole and pressed harder into me. My ass gave way as his head started to enter me. It hurt, but I wanted more, I moaned with every inch that penetrated me and I could feel my fate being sealed. Dave moaned as well, and finally, I felt his hips against me, his balls draping over my own. His cock throbbed inside me, a continuous reminder that another man was taking me for the first time. I felt so close to my best friend.

Dave started moving and the pain that I had been bearing started to melt away. He pulled almost all the way out before plunging into me again. I squealed as he hit what must have been my prostate. I felt precum start to leak out of my clitty as he started to pick up the pace. I hung my head to look back at the hips thrusting into my ass. Watching his full-looking balls wag back and forth behind my useless clitty. Time seemed to slow down as my world shrunk down to this room, this bed. Being fucked like a girl felt so much better than I had expected. Soon I felt myself rocking back into him, pushing myself onto this cock that was changing my life. All I could hear was the sound of our breathing, moaning, and our bodies slapping together.

Suddenly, he grabbed my arms and pulled me up to just my knees as he kept fucking me. I was looking forward now, seeing the other side of his room while my butt just kept feeling better. I was completely at his mercy and finally his cock hit my prostate just right and I started to cum. Dave didn't slow down at all, bludgeoning my prostate as I came over and over again.

As my orgasm subsided Dave grunted behind me, his savage thrusts ending with three particularly hard ones before he pushed me down into my own mess as I felt the first rope of Daves cum shoot deep inside me. I moaned like a girl as he pumped more and more of his seed into me. Finally, he slowed and started to pull out, a satisfying pop could be heard as he pulled his head out and shot one last rope across my ass. I lay there, face down in my own cum with my ass up and filled with my best friends jizz. I felt daddy's cum leak out of me and start to cover my balls. He made me a girl today and I loved every minute of it. I could hear us both breathing heavily as I basked in a job well done.

"Alice, roll over" I heard him say.

I was surprised to hear it, but when I looked I saw him stroking his cock again and I immediately obeyed. The sound of his breathing filled the room as he stroked his member, slick with cum and spit. He looked down on me, consumed with lust, and I felt my heart race. Finally his cock stood at attention once again and he got closer to me, dropping his manly dick on my clitty. There was no comparison to be made, I never knew how much of an embarrassment my dick was until right now. I admired the cock that was going to be inside me again shortly before looking up at the man it was attached to, a real man. Dave's rock hard body made me want him even more, I wanted to watch my best friend use all of his strength to fuck me silly.

"Don't tease me daddy, I need you inside me." I begged.

He smirked and slowly drew back his cock before lining up with my, now used, hole. He looked down on me before suddenly sheathing his cock all the way to the base with one swift motion. I squealed and arched my back with the sudden invasion. Looking down, I could see my stomach bulge with his presence. Dave wasted no time, starting to move after his first thrust. I moved a hand to my stomach to feel it bulge every time he pumped into me. The pleasure was indescribable. With every thrust, I listened to his breathing and looked up at the sweat glistening off his muscles in the dim light. After a short time I was cumming again, whimpering and looking up at my daddy as I made a mess all over myself. He didn't slow down, now getting lower over top of me to hit even deeper inside.

"Alice, I'm going to cum soon" He whispered in my ear between breaths. The possibilities racing through my mind as he did.

"Cum all over me" I pleaded, " Mark me as yours daddy, I love your cock and I want it to fuck me everyday, please make me belong to you!"

He didn't say anything but he started to pick up the pace. Pounding my prostate even more than before. I kept moaning like a girl as my clitty leaked. Suddenly, he reared up and pulled out of me. I could see him looming over me as my ass begged to be filled again. He stood at the edge of the bed stroking his cock, it was the hottest thing I could imagine seeing right now. He grunted and I could see every one of his muscles tense as his balls lifted and I watched the first rope of daddy's jizz shoot across my chest. As some of his cum clung to his dick and now hung off the head a second load shot out, landing on my stomach. I couldn't believe how much he was still able to cum. Finally, he grunted once more and aimed lower, shooting his last load directly at my clitty. I shivered with pleasure as I felt daddy's warm cum land on my little dick. I was a mess, covered head to toe, inside and out with another man's jizz. I scooped some off my chest getting a taste of our cum mixing together as I heard Dave's voice again.

"Clean me up" He commanded.

I looked to see his dick covered in cum with strands still hanging off the head. Sitting up I took hold of the base while cupping his balls while lovingly licking his head clean before taking him in my mouth. I felt pride as I cleaned him, cum going to every corner of my mouth as I gently sucked up and down his cock. Finally, pulling myself away, I looked up at him with my mouth open. Swallowing for him yet again, this time while covered in his seed.

"Thank you daddy, you were right, this cleared everything up for me." I leaned forward to kiss his cock one more time in thanks.

GawknBalk
GawknBalk
37 Followers