A Curious Housewife Ch. 03

Story Info
A housewife explores her bi side at a pride event.
2.7k words
4.54
7.1k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/25/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Joan, I'm thirty-five, married and from Cork. I am 5'6, brunette with shoulder length hair usually in a ponytail, slim with 34 B breasts. I have been married for ten years to John. For the most part, we have been very happy. He's a good husband but I have felt over the last few years something was missing from the marriage. I believed that I was bisexual or at least bi-curious, but after having two amazing hook ups with two different women, I began to think maybe it was more than that. The first was a lesbian massage and the second was a casual hook up in a local wood. I had never had sex like it in my life but still doubted myself, probably because of the pain and anguish it would cause John. About a week after I met Judy in Glen Park, John and I had sex. He was tentative, tried to look after my needs but I didn't feel anything other than how inadequate it was compared to how Judy and Sandra made me feel.

So to be fair to my husband and to see if these were just one offs, I took Judy's advice and researched some of the websites, apps and info she had given me and be a bit more proactive. I signed up to the "Her app", checked out some of the Facebook pages of some of the local lesbian/bi-women groups that advertised their activities and meeting places such as L.G.B.T.Q friendly gyms, cafes, bars or clubs. I also purchased a rainbow flag pin for my coat and a pride wristband to wear when I'm out and about on my own, just in case someone might see it and be interested. Most of the L.G.B.Q.T bars had closed during COVID, there was a new bar/nightclub that ran events for lesbians on a Friday and Saturday night and L.I.N.C ran events at different venues during the week and at the weekend for lesbian and bi-women both day and night. So I had plenty to choose from and see which events suited me time wise or that I might be interested in.

The first event I choose to attend was a film festival. It was being held by L.I.N.C and they were showing some art house and lesbian movies at a local center over the weekend, from Friday evening through to Sunday evening. I decided to go on the Saturday when John went away for the day to support his football team. He would be gone all day and would be worse for wear when he got home late that night between travel, tiredness and drink. I purchased tickets for the lunch time showing. This entitled me to a drink and some finger food, a movie then more food and drink and another short movie. I decided that I would dress smart casual for the occasion so I wouldn't be overdressed but still look like I made an effort, I wore a black sleeve button thru mini shirt dress, a short white blazer and black leather sandals. I made sure to wear my wristband and pin. When I arrived, I was greeted at the door and shown into a reception area where I had wine and some hors d'oeuvres.

There was a nice crowd there and they had some booklets with information of the movies being shown at the festival as well as some art exhibits on display. While I was busy looking at a one of the paintings of a landscape, a young woman approached to look at it as well. We got chatting about the portrait and some of the other exhibits. She was very well informed as she had attended some of the previous events and told me L.I.N.C were great for promoting members of the L.G.B.T.Q community and their works. I told her it was my first time attending one of these events but that I had looked forward to attending the event and seeing the movies all week.

She stuck out her hand "I'm Grace by the way".

"Joan, it's nice to meet you. Did you come alone or with friends?" I asked.

"I'm with two of my friends but they are busy elsewhere more interested in the food and booze," she said laughing.

"Well as long as there having a good time," I said.

Grace looked no more than twenty. She was around five foot two, short blonde hair, wide at the hips, but fit with similar size breasts to me. She wore denim jeans, doc martins with a black blouse that had three buttons undone showing cleavage. From what I could see she wasn't wearing a bra.

"So Joan, Did you come alone or are you with someone?" she asked.

"Alone, my husband is away watching a football match, so I took the opportunity to come out and have a good time," I said smiling, feeling bold.

"You have a husband, you're married?" she asked looking at my wristband.

"Yes, I'm bi so I thought I would come out and support the festival," I said waiting to see how she would react.

"OH, OK, good for you. May I ask does your husband know you're here?" she asked me.

"Oh god no, he'd be horrified," I said laughing.

"Does he know your bi?" she asked.

"No".

Just then as she was about to ask another question, our attention was called by one of the organizers asking us to take our drinks and go into the theater for the opening movie.

"I think I'll get a top before I go in," I told Grace.

"Good idea but I'll have to go find my friends first, so if I don't see you inside, it was nice to meet you," she said and went looking for her friends.

I thought maybe I had scared her off but thought it was better to be honest and straight up. I went and got a top up before entering the theater. I was looking for a place to sit when Grace appeared with two other girls of similar age.

"Hi Joan, why don't you join us as you're on your own?" she said.

"Are you sure?" I asked her not wanting to impose.

"Yes, this is my friends, Paula and Tara," she said pointing them out.

I just smiled and said "hello," to them as we went to get some seats.

"So you're the MILF that caught her eye, "said the girl who I later found out was Tara.

"HMM good choice, she's hot," said the girl I later found out was Paula.

Paula and Tara were Grace's friends and flat mates. Paula had long blond hair, was around my height, bigger breasts and wore a green mini body-con dress while Tara had short black hair, was shorter and slimmer and wore black skinny jeans and matching hoodie. Paula led us up to the back of the theater, into the corner. It seemed that Paula and Tara were a couple and sat next to one another, then me then Grace to my left.

The theater wasn't full but there was a good crowd attending, thou we were the only people in our row and had empty seats in front of us. The lights went out and the first movie we saw was called "Blue Jean" which was a lesbian drama set in Thatcher's Britain. It was an intense and gripping movie full of heartache with wonderful performances from the actors. Paula and Tara didn't seem to have much interest in the movie and were chatting throughout, Grace just acknowledge it with a smile as if to say what can you do.

"Girls, we are moving down a few seats as it hard to hear with you two talking," she said to them.

Paula just stuck her tongue out at her and Tara laughed. She moved down a few seats and I sat next to her. It allowed us some distance between us and the two girls so we could watch the movie in peace. After about thirty minutes or so I noticed they went quiet. I looked over and saw the two girls in the dimly lit theater were kissing and making out. I had to catch myself as I was staring and I turned back quickly before I was seen. But no matter how hard I tried, I would sneak a peek at them every so often. It was then from my vantage point here that when the theater would light up momentarily from the movie screening, I could see other couples cuddling or kissing. It was a very intimate setting and catered to couples as the arm rest in between the seats could be pulled back turning them into a two-seater.

Grace turned to me "are you enjoying the show?" she asked.

"Yes it a good movie," I replied.

"No, the show," she said pointing at Tara who was kneeling down in front of Paula clearly giving her oral.

"That's a good show as well, thou I'm sure Paula is enjoying it much more than us" I said laughing.

"I'm sure she is," Grace said.

"And I'm sure other couples are having fun too" pointing to some other couples making out.

Grace raised her glass and said "I know they are cheers".

"Cheers," I said taking a sip.

I continued to watch the movie, enjoying it and Grace's company until a love scene took place. All of a sudden I could feel myself moisten as I watched. I became very conscious of my hand resting on my lap and didn't know what to do with it. I went to rest it on the arm rest but Grace's hand was their already. I could feel myself squirming a bit as I sat. I looked out the corner of my eye and saw Tara and Paula still kissing with Tara fingering her. As I turned back Grace put her arm over the back of my chair.

"You can use the arm rest if you like," she said.

"Thank you," placing my arm there and suddenly aware that she now had her arm around the back of me.

"You're welcome," she said smiling at me.

I could feel her arm resting partly over the back of the seat and partly over my shoulders. As I continued to watch the movie, I could feel her turning and looking at me every so often. Clearly she was getting turned on and was waiting to see how I would react to her arm. I decided it was time to be a little forward and give her some encouragement. I stood suddenly and removed my blazer, laying it over one of the empty seats. As I was doing so Grace removed her arm maybe feeling that I was rejecting her advances. As I sat down I lifted the arm of the chair between us and grabbed her arm and put it back over my shoulders and snuggled in close to her.

"Much more comfy," I said smiling and resting my head on her shoulder.

Grace took it as a signal that I was into her and moved the arm that she had over my shoulder, down my back and placed her hand in between my right arm and side. I could feel her move her hand slowly up and down caressing my side but also the side of my breast. I lifted my head from her shoulder and she turned hers and we kissed.

"This feels nice now Joan doesn't it? We are not being left out of all the fun," she whispered to me.

"Much better," I replied kissing her.

She smiled at me with a dreamy look on her face and pulled her arm out that was around my back and used it to pull my head in for a deep kiss with our tongues swirling in each other's mouth. Her left hand moved up the outside of my dress to cup my breast. She broke the kiss with her eyes focusing on my breasts; she started to unbutton the front of my dress while staring into my eyes.

"Let me help," I said unbuttoning it down to my belly button, opening the front of my dress to reveal my black lacy bra.

"There beautiful," she said feeling them through the material of the bra.

I encouraged her to play with them "there all yours today," I said.

She kissed me again and played with my breasts. I could feel my nipples getting harder as she caressed them. I slip the straps of the dress of each shoulder, pulling the top of my dress down a bit so I could undo my bra and allow Grace easy access.

"Your stunning Joan," she said taking one of my nipples using her finger and thumb to pinch it, and then sucked it. She repeated the same action with the other.

I closed my eyes delighting in her touch as she licked the top of my nipples while giving them a gentle squeeze.

"How are you feeling Joan?" she asked.

"Really good and relaxed, your touch feels wonderful," I said as I kissed her soft lips.

We continued to kiss while she caressed my breasts but after a few minutes she moved her hand down to my knee and slid her hand up under my dress. She looks at me for reassurance before proceeding. The excitement was building in me as her hand moved slowly from my knee up along my inner thigh, giving me shivers. I smiled at Grace despite my fear of us being seen. She slipped her hand inside my panties to feel my wet pussy. I parted my legs for Grace in a silent welcome. She rubbed my clit then slipped her finger inside me and started to pump it in and out of me. I was beside myself with excitement as she plunged it in and out of my drooling pussy.

"OH Grace, don't stop, fuck me, that feels so good," I moaned.

"Don't worry, I won't," she said.

By now, Tara and Paula had moved over into the empty seats next to us and were watching. I didn't care, as Grace had me on the verge of an orgasm. I then realized Tara was feeling my breasts.

"Nice pair of tits, Joan," she said laughing.

Grace just continued to finger fuck me bringing me to a mind blowing orgasm, causing my body to shudder, "Oh fuck," I cried out as I came.

Grace took her finger from my pussy and licked it "yummy," she said to Tara smiling.

I just lay there like a proper slut, with a wet pussy, my boobs out and tingling from head to toe from my orgasm.

"So Joan, are you worn out yet?" Grace asked.

"No just out of breath, that was wonderful," I said sitting up in the seat.

"Welcome to the club," Paula said to me.

"What club?" I asked.

"The lesbian slut club," she said laughing.

I went to fix myself up when Tara stopped me "not yet, I want to taste you," she said looking at Grace who nodded.

Tara got down in front of me, lifted my dress, pulled my underwear down and started to lick my pussy. Paula leaned over and started to kiss me, feel my breasts and pinch my nipples. Tara buried her face in to my pussy licking my slit, then pushing it in to my throbbing clit. I groaned as they both toyed with my body. Tara especially seemed keen to taste me; she lifted my legs over her shoulder so she could penetrate my pussy with her tongue.

"I don't know Joan, I don't think you're bi, I think you're a full blown lesbian slut," she said.

I groaned as Tara snaked her tongue in to my pussy, pushing it in deeper like a little cock before licking up my slit and sucking on my throbbing clit.

"So Joan, do you think you're still bi? Or are you a lesbian?" she asked me.

"I'm a lesbian," I said.

"So, are you going to come back to our place for more fun?" she asked me.

"Yes," I said nodding my head.

"That's right baby," she said kissing me. "Finish up girls, let's take Joan back to the flat and have some fun," she said to Paula and Tara. They stood and helped me up, I pulled my underwear up, and Tara clipped my bra for me, I re-buttoned the front of my dress and left with the three girls.