Roommates Secret Exposed! Pt. 01

Story Info
Surprised to Find Out his Roommates have a Secret Life!
18.5k words
4.77
14.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
899 Followers

The following is another fantasy. How would you react if it happened to you? All fictional characters are over 18. It was self-proofed with the help of software, and some mistakes are expected. I have no literary background or education, I just have stories to tell. Comments on the storyline are always appreciated. Feedback often triggers new story ideas.

__________________________________________

My name is Ronnie, or Ron I answer to either one of them. For the last few months, I have been staying with my friends Angie and Randy. When my marriage failed I had to move out. I didn't think it could be fixed as I found out my wife just loves to fuck guys from work. She likes the thrill I guess, as she did not even leave the workplace to cheat. I suspected that she was getting some dick somewhere else and it was finally confirmed. She would have kept getting away with it if she did not get caught in a storeroom naked with one, her boss. They did not realize the blinking light coming from a dark corner meant that there was a camera there and that it was online. It was almost like they were trying to get caught, the camera got a side shot that showed everything, even her breasts bouncing out of control. They both got fired and she gave me a story that I later found out did not match the facts.

I was out one night having some drinks and someone that worked at her company showed me a clip on his phone of my wife fucking. He did not even know her, and surely did not know that she was my wife. I watched everything on his phone, including the overweight older boss giving her a facial. I questioned the guy who showed it to me, and he told me an IT guy he knows passed on the video footage to selected friends.

It was pretty embarrassing having someone that was a stranger to me show me a fuck video of my wife. "Check out this slut, have you ever seen tits that big flopping up and down as she took a dick in both her pussy, and her ass?"

I had no comment, but if seeing her face covered in cum was not enough, I could make her from her large breasts. My wife and her boss were naked on the video, it was not one of her sexier moments with her belly bouncing too. She was putting on quite a show, and almost completely blocking the view of the skinny and much older boss whose cock she took in all three holes. They were going at it on a makeshift mattress made of bubble wrap. The video had sound too, I am surprised someone in the office did not hear her. On the video, you could hear the bubbles popping as they fucked, but her noise probably drowned them out. I can't get that sound and vision out of my mind, but haven't lost any sleep over it. The thrill in our marriage was gone for me too I guess. I just did not choose to cheat, although I was tempted.

I moved out and stayed in a motel a few nights. I had an offer from a fellow worker, and her roommate to stay with them for a while. It was working out, but I started having mixed feelings about staying too long with a female coworker and her male roommate. They have become my friends, but I don't want to take advantage. They both claim they love having me, love is a word I had not heard from my wife in a long time. I didn't want to burden them, so I started helping them financially with their rent, groceries, etc. Neither one of them has a job that pays as well as mine.

To give you some background on my relationship with my new roommates, I met my little Angie at work. She works in the office at the company where I work as an engineer. Yes, I must have some feelings other than as a coworker, or I wouldn't refer to her as my little Angie. She has just been so kind to me and has shown me so much love as a friend since the incident with my wife.

Angie does not have a college degree and works as an office assistant, that is what they call it anyway. It is lower than a secretary pay-wise. She does a lot of copying and collating and gets stuck making coffee and such. We bonded when she helped me with a time-consuming project. She put together not just a screen presentation, but a printed booklet to go along with it. She is brilliant, you show her something once and she knows it. It's a shame they don't promote her only because of her lack of a degree. They have more than enough lazy or just plain stupid college grads at my company.

We bonded during that project, ordered in, and ate lunch together a few times. I was extremely attracted to her and thought she had something for me as well. I fought against my feelings for several reasons, the top two were our age difference, and the biggest one was that we worked together. Then I accepted a dinner invitation, and that is when I met her roommate Randy. He and I were closer in age, and was just as nice and easy to get along with as her.

Randy and I bonded too, and even whacked a golf ball around a few times. We are both hackers when it comes to the game, so we just drink beer and have fun when we are out there. We were banned from one course, we had run into too many things with the golf cart and even turned one over. Drinking and golfing don't mix, but it sure makes for a lot of fun. He taught me how to act crazy and have fun. These are things many of us engineers are not naturally good at. They both gave me things I really needed at the time.

When word got around that my wife and I were separated she asked me if I moved out. I told her about the temporary motel solution. It was not long until the two of them jointly offered me an out, it was the upstairs of their small rental home. I took their offer.

All three of us get along well at the house whether it was just two of us, or we all three were there. Us all being there depends a lot on what shift Randy is on, he works swing shifts. The strangest thing I deal with is not knowing what the actual relationship between them is. I don't see a lot of interaction with each other as far as everyday affection goes, but yet they do share a bedroom and a king bed. I have heard them argue, but I also had heard the sounds of fucking going on in there.

I guess I became more interested in what their relationship is since my separation. I was having more problems dealing with the feelings I had for her. When it was just the two of us it was harder to deal with, we acted more like a couple than she and Randy did. I just plain had the hots for Angie, and it kept getting harder to not wear those feelings on my sleeves, more like harder to not show them in my pants. The longer I stayed there the more I was starting to think by her actions she had similar feelings for me, more feelings than as a work or even a roommate would have.

Several times she had crawled up on the sofa next to me. Often she is scantly dressed when she does that, she even does it when Randy is there, why snuggle up to me and not Randy while she is half naked? I say that because she does not wear much in the house, she likes to wear just these cute little shorts, and I mean little. On top her preference is sleeveless, and not too surprisingly oversized tee shirts of Randy's. I found out right away that there was nothing underneath the shirts or shorts. The big arm holes exposed her firm c-cup breasts to me. When she started the habit of cuddling up to me, the cheeks of her ass were partially exposed. I eventually was able to confirm she was without panties. She was sitting at the other end of the sofa then, and in the pose she was in, her labia was partly exposed. There was no evidence of a thong or even a G-string under them.

Was it deliberate, she is a smart girl I thought, so it had to be. But was her purpose to get a reaction from me, or was she playing a game with Randy? I heard of cuckolding, but was this an instance of that type of relationship? No doubt she was sending me signals, confusing ones, and in front of Randy. He could see that, but he did not seem to react in any negative way. He did not wear much around the house either, sometimes just boxers.

I guess I might have sent her some signals that could have been taken as my sexual interest. I started to wear as little as the two of them. I started with only shorts, but I noticed The boxers he often wore did not do a very good job of hiding his excitement, especially when he went to pee, and did not button his fly, something most of us guys do at home. If Angie did not care that his junk was visible through his open fly, I didn't. I guess all guys want to show their penises as much as girls want to show cleavage. They both even suggested it during a hot spell. On hot days it was suggested that I join him in only my skivvies. I had boxers and some high-priced sexy briefs that never seemed to impress my wife. But now I was in a situation that made me want to at least try to compete, and you can't help but display part of an excited cock in boxers with an occasional unbuttoned fly, or even a flaccid dick in briefs. The briefs got more attention from Angie, especially if I was partly hard, and I liked that.

Both of our willingness to show more had become obvious. I was the biggest benefactor when we would watch TV together. She almost always picked my lap to lay on. Much of her ass was exposed, as the shirts she wore were long, but apparently they were all she had on. How could I help not to get boners when she would curl up and put her head on my lap as we watched? There was only a thin layer of nylon between her head and my junk. Her breasts and hard nipples were evident through one of Randy's sleeveless shirts, so I could not put my arm over her in that area. I had to put my hand somewhere, so I put it on her waist, as it was usually the lowest part of her I dared to go, as it was covered by shirt.

It became my habit when she did this. I felt like a teen making my first move every time I did it and moved my hand a little lower. One night when I had my hand down on her waist, she turned her head and gave me a look I can only describe as bedroom eyes. She curled up even tighter in a ball then, and I felt her hand on my wrist. She was not moving my hand away, she lifted it to move it below the shirt. Now my hand was 100% on her bare ass, not far from her crotch. I was a bit surprised but happy and OK with that, it was the closest it had been to her pussy at that point.

Randy was observing as he spoke.

"That's it you sexy little minx, I like that view, but if you pull up that shirt of mine you have on, it will be even better."

A surprising statement with her on my lap. She did what he requested though, she reached and pulled the shirt up enough to reveal her ass to Randy more than to me. Then he added, "Now that is fair to me, but not to our roommate Ron, don't leave him out, just take it off."

Despite her normal dress being so sexy, I thought he was just kidding. She sat up and asked me to help her. Once she had it halfway up, I knew she was serious, and helped her finish taking it off. That was my first time seeing her completely nude, it shocked me even more that it was in front of Randy. She laid her head back down on my now out-of-control erection. She was not done, then she got a hold of my wrist again, and this time pulled it up close enough to her pussy to feel her wetness. I liked that, but I was in such big trouble down below.

My little guy below liked it so much that he tried his best to stand up and salute her actions. I was having a hard time keeping my hand from moving up on her as well. My cock was so hard my knob was just barely out of my leg of my briefs. I did not want to use my other hand to cover it, and acknowledge it, if I even could.

She turned her head toward me to get more comfortable I thought. But I probably was wrong about that, as I was pretty sure it was her lips that were making contact with the tip of my penis. I did not want to look or react, as I knew she would have busted me. Then I felt her tongue lick my knob. Then I knew she had turned her head to do it, and purposely tease me. It felt good though, but now my knob was all the way out, and her cheek was laying on it.

I felt I was getting mixed signals. When Randy left to go drain some of the beer he drank, and take back empty bottles, and get us both fresh ones, she moved my hand up again. While he was gone she was back to licking my knob, as she put my hand on her pussy. She was giving me a knob job, so I just had to penetrate her with a finger and feel her wetness. He was not gone long, but long enough for me to finger her as she took my knob in her mouth. It was all I could do not to shift my hips and push it in further. How I kept from coming is was a miracle.

I was so worked up and hard, I did not want to quit when he returned. But I did, and as soon as some of the swelling went down I took my turn to pee, trying hard not to show my partial boner as I left for the bathroom. I was surprised I did not cum when she was mouthing my cock.

I came back into the room, and she had the shirt back on but had her head leaning on the arm of the sofa. This position with the shirt pulled up exposed her bald pussy to both of us still. I could feel my cock growing so instead of joining them, I excused myself to go to bed. I told them I had a tiring day, and that was true. I was still worked up though, and that was the biggest reason I retired. So I climbed on my bed with some tissues and got to it.

After that night I was back to dressing that way most of the time, I had not been able to do that since I was single. Angie continued to wear so little, and even found ways to justify being nude on more occasions. It was kind of like it was a set up by them. I would more often see all of her in an evening, just not always at the same time. I wanted to ask her more about things, like their relationship, but she is not just a roommate but a coworker who answers to me. That puts me on a slippery slope as far as going any further. My God I wanted her though!

What makes this so odd is that I have never seen her do the kind of things she did with me, with Randy while in front of me. He seemed to like seeing her interact sexually with me. Was he a cuck, and the game was for her to get me to fuck her in front of him? It seemed like there was some kind of plan in the works, strange things turn some people on.

It made me confused about my assumption they had a much deeper relationship than roommates. But why else would they share a bedroom when there was almost a full suite upstairs that was unused until they let me have it. Their bedroom only had one bed, a King, that left little room for dressers, they shared one. Did she move into his bedroom so they could invite me to stay with them?

One day I came in the front door unexpectedly, and I heard some serious fucking noises in there. I backed out of the door and hit a neighborhood bar for a while before going back. Randy was not home when I got back, I then remembered I was gone long enough, that he would have had to leave for his work shift. So I had to wonder if it was a quick fuck before work, or if she had another or even more than one other lovers?

Things did not change, she continued to be half or all the way naked in front of us, she would even come on to me, and often in front of him. She was just taking things to the edge. One time she came in and just stood there in next to nothing.

Randy asked, "What's up Buttercup?"

"Your and Ron's penises appear to be stiff, I am trying to decide whose lap to sit on. I have no panties, and thinking about losing the shirt again. I guess I just liked being naked for both of you at once and you know I like the feel of a hard penis between my cheeks."

He replied, "Your choice, I like seeing you tease him. He seems to like it too."

Well, I was her choice, she lost the shirt right there in front of us, and crawled up boldly and sat on my cock nude. There I was with my arms around her, her breasts resting on my forearms, and my hardening cock was covered with only the nylon of my shorts, and partly in her crack. She was blocking my view of the TV, but I did not care. As long as her bare butt was on my hardon, and her tits were on my arms, I was happy. Nothing more was said, was she waiting for me to speak, or make a move? If she was I waited too long, as when Ronnie who was surfing the streaming services, and found an old somewhat sexy movie cam on she must like, and she told him to start it. Then she leaned back and rested her head against my chest to watch it.

I was both disappointed and proud of myself. A sexy scene came on later, and a girl with larger breasts was topless, and was making out with the male lead. She pulled my hands up on her breasts and asked me, "What do you think of these, are they as nice as hers"

I was getting used to her nude teasing with Ronnie present, and gave her an answer that any man who had been married would, but added some to it.

"They feel much nicer than hers look. But if you are going to be that bold, do you think my hard cock that is resting in your crack is bigger than the one on him that they are not showing?"

"I don't know, a girl has to have to blow or fuck a guy to know how big one is. I have done some of that with Ronnie, but only have seen and licked your knob a little."

Nothing happened, it should have though, I now know it would have if I had the courage. She encouraging me, but also was leaving it up to me, and Ronnie did not protest what she was doing, but I still was hesitant to push things further. Ronnie paused the movie when Angie requested a potty break. Once I watched her walk nude to the bathroom, and then took in a full frontal when she came back. I just could not get nude with her, with him there. So I made an excuse, then bailed just like I had in the past, and went to my room to masturbate. I was getting pretty frustrated, but don't judge me for not jumping her. Her actions and Ronnie's reactions to them made no sense, and this was uncharted territory for me.

You can see why all this was such a mystery. I had been so tempted just to ask one of them what their relationship was, but everything was going smoothly, so why chance messing it up? I admit her actions are part of the reason I didn't look for my own place. I was at least getting my rocks off often. It kept me from being alone all the time, and the jerk-off material was unlimited. I didn't want to lose the friendship and end up being alone, especially while going through a divorce. The sexual turn-ons were a good part of what I couldn't bare to lose, better masturbation material than watching porn. Every time we watched TV with her head on my lap, even when she kept her tee on, I loved it. But yet I would wait to get to my bedroom to beat off.

A year into the friendship, and close to three months into living with them, the planets finally aligned. Something happened that forced them to need to explain their strange actions and relationship, and how it came about. It started with a surprise for me, well a real shock is a better description. The whole thing did not affect them much though, if at all.

To explain, I had taken an Uber to the airport to fly to the northeast, Boston specifically. They were aware of the trip, we let each other know our work schedules, and in my case my travel schedule. We had become close enough we did not want the others to worry about us. It also helped to figure out when we can share a meal, Angie likes to cook for us and needs to know when she can. I think to her what we are doing is like playing house, and he and I are her children.

I left for the Airport at about 3 pm and sat there, well the flight was delayed so long I started to feel like I lived there, as it was 10:30 before they announced my flight was canceled because of the stormy weather. It was a good thing I had a pass for the airline's lounge. I almost slept there when I found out that the flight was canceled. When I checked in with my boss telling him I was not leaving until the morning, he told me the presentation was moved ahead a week. He had just been notified that the weather kept other principles from getting there. I was not sorry it was, it was work, and he told me I could sleep in and work from home. I figured it meant I could slack off most of the day.

inafantasy
inafantasy
899 Followers