A Current Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, I love anal. Looks like I get to return the favor."

David then slowly pushed his non-lubricated penis up into my butt. My hole was apparently very tight from being unused for so long so it was surprisingly painful. I was caught off guard by that. It seemed so much easier in my youth. David seemed to be aware of my discomfort and took it slow until his head pushed inside.

I gave out muffled cry.

"David, stop there for a second," I said. I took my hands of my butt and placed them on his body to stop him from pushing further in.

Thankfully, David stopped.

"I thought you'd said you've done this before?"

"I have, but it's been almost three decades, David. I think you need to retrain it."

My butt was on fire while his penis remained in my ass hole stretching it. It was very similar to the first time I had anal sex when I was younger. As I lay on the table, and my hands returned to spread my cheeks far apart. I tried to get used to David's penis as he started to slowly push inside me.

"Yeah, baby. How does it feel now? I want it all the way that black ass of yours," he said.

"It hurts, but fuck it anyway," I replied while I held back my tears.

I started to gasp as David pushed his dick in as far as he could inside me. Once it was inside it went easier from there. He started to fuck my ass like it was my pussy. I was in pain and didn't enjoy it, but I didn't say anything about the discomfort.

"You are so tight. It feels better than in your pussy, but it's going to make me cum in your ass soon," David said as he pulled back my head using my ponytail.

He went faster and the slapping sounds started again. I hoped he was going to ejaculate to get this over with as soon as possible. The anal sex was something I would need to get used to again. It became easier to handle as time went on.

David finally pulled out of me and it was a relief.

"Keep going, David. Don't stop."

"No. You weren't enjoying it. It only felt good on my end, but I appreciate that you did it for me. I know you're pissed at your hubby, and that is turning me on, but look what you are doing to your body. You need to stop punishing yourself. It's not your fault, Katy."

"Then fuck my pussy, David. Don't make me have to find someone else tonight."

He grabbed my boobs with both hands which were spread out like butterfly wings on either side of my body pressed on to the table as they were. He fondled them gently as his stiff penis started to slide in between my legs and against my vagina from behind. He was going to make love to my pussy again. He needed to get on it fast.

"Did your hubby ever fuck you like I did?"

"Never."

He pushed as far as he could into me. I propped myself up on my elbows because the table made my boobies uncomfortable. I grabbed the edge of the table for dear life right before he started to make love to me again. My boobs now jiggled back and forth with every penetration. I started to get very tired and sore, but I needed to keep going. I had to work off my anger.

"Did you want to try a different position? It looks like you were having issues there." He pulled out of me.

"Yes. Thanks. Please, I don't want this to stop. I need this to keep going."

"You seem to like watching yourself while we had sex earlier. Well, hopefully you liked seeing BOTH of us having sex in the windows. Why don't we turn that chair around and I'll sit in it and you sit on top of me. You hopefully you'll find it more comfortable."

I agreed. We quickly pulled the chair out away from the window and turned it around. I threw my dress, phone and purse onto the table. I could tell right away that I would get a great view of us having sex. It was a turn on having a partner who liked to experiment with different positions and was open to my whims as well.

David extended his light over the chair a little and then quickly sat down. His penis was still hard and rested on his abdomen. He took my hand and directed me to turn around and sit with my butt facing him. He had me part my legs so the majority of my thighs rested on the wide flat arm rests. My knees and lower legs were in a relaxing spot on either side of the chair. We were around three feet away from the glass wall but I could see everything going on from head to toe.

"It appears you've tried this before," I remarked.

"Yes. Well not here at the office. It is hard to explain," he was a little flustered.

"What are you waiting for? Get inside me. " I ordered.

He had me push up a little so he could move his dick upward and aligned with my vagina. I then sat down on it. That left a couple inches of freedom between us.

"How can you fuck me sitting as you are?" I was full of doubt.

He began to push into me slowly and then picked up the pace. He was able to do it. The position brought back memories. It was something my husband never tried but my lovers before him did. My boobs rested comfortably on my sides and I didn't have to move much. It energized me after a while. At first, I leaned a little forward and put my hands on the arm rests in front of my legs. David's eager thrusting made my boobies slap together as my nipples touched his legs. David was grabbing my waist just above my hips. I stared at my reflection and was watching the action.

"How do you like it so far?" he asked.

"It was a great idea. It is comfortable and I am enjoying the view."

We made love in that position for a few minutes.

"Now lean back for me. All the way. That's it. Put your hands behind your hot ass. Good," he said breathing hard.

I now could see my bare pussy and his dick fucking me in the mirror, but my boobs were falling off my belly and onto my arms. However, David was now able to use his hands freely. He grabbed my boobs and pushed them in front of me. He massaged them while he pushed into me. He eventually clamped my nipples between his fingers and pinched them together as he made circlular motions with both hands. It felt so relaxing. He looked over beside me a while later and had me spread my legs further to get a better view of my pussy.

However, even this position was getting tiresome. My legs and arms were starting to get numb and David was obviously pausing every so often, probably to keep from ejaculating. I needed to get up. I told him to stop and that I needed to stand up. We both got up but he pushed me down so I had to grab the window frame ledge in front of me to keep from falling forward.

He started to take me from behind. I looked into the window and saw him standing behind me. My heavy breathing was starting to fog the glass. My boobs were drooped below me giggling from front to back.

"Who owns your pussy?" He bit my ear and grabbed what he could of my boobies.

"You, David. You own it."

"Louder."

"You own it!"

He grabbed my hair tightly and pulled back. Apparently, that wasn't a good enough response. He penetrated me harder.

"YOU OWN IT!" I shouted in between gasps. He had so much energy, and after another five minutes I was about ready to pass out. How could he last this long?

"Yeah, that's it. That a girl. I am about to explode."

Everything was fuzzy by then. The intimacy and closeness we had was all I could think about. Being sought-after was what I had missed all these years and emotionally I didn't want it stop, but my body said otherwise.

"I am going to cum inside your black pussy. Ready for it?"

"Yes. Do it, David. Breed me," I said. I was able to start to feel my legs again.

"Your hubby treats you like garbage, Katy. It's time for me to seed your pussy as the ultimate way to get revenge."

"It will be a start," I said. I had bigger things in mind.

As he cummed inside me, he gave out several big grunts and stopped when he was in as far as he could go.

"Don't you hold any back, David. I want everything you have.

We stayed in our positions for a couple minutes longer as he gently rubbed my back. Eventually, I felt his limp penis slide out of my vagina. I stood up but it was not easy since my back was cramping. I rested where I was at against the windows while David came up right behind me and gently fondled my boobies and butt. The cool glass felt good on my skin, but I was starting to feel wet between my legs. I forgot how messy sex was.

Maybe David could go again. Still naked, he left to grab me some water and came back and handed it me. My libedo was urging me to make him hard again. I still wanted his dick despite my body aches. I reached out and grabbed his limp penis and asked him if he was up for it but he said he wasn't. It was OK.

Then my phone rang.

It was Tamara. I answered it.

"Hello?"

"Where are you? We're are at the bar. It's past 8pm."

OMG. It was that late? I wasn't showing up to meet them.

"I need a place to stay tonight, but I am still finishing up at the electrologist's office. I will text you later."

I heard my friends in the back ground cheer. I hung up. I needed to go.

I turned and kissed him and pulled my dress mostly on. My hair and makeup were a mess, but I didn't even bother to fix them. It was a short distance to my car and it was dark out anyway so it didn't matter. I paid him $200 for my electrolyisis session and opened the outside door to leave.

"It was only a fifteen minute electrolysis session," David said as he flipped through the money I just handed to him.

"No. The rest is thanks for helping me prove something to myself. You were wonderful. Thank you. Bye."

I made the parting short and sweet as I hurried out of his office. He was polite and showed me out. The outside light above the door was thankfully working so I could see out to the end of the short passageway that ended at the road.

A few steps outside, I heard the heavy door close behind me and the sound of the door locking as I walked away. The outside air felt soothing after being in the warm room with that exam light. When I turned to my left to head back to the front, I searched for my keys in my purse since my eyes were still adjusting to the darkness. I had my phone in my other hand and was texting Tamara I needed meet at her house ASAP. I barely got it sent when I was startled by something. . .

There were people in front of me all along the store front!

I heard them and I think there were cheers and applause. I was still in a fog of emotions from the sex so I don't know for sure. Oddly, it was brighter than expected along the road so I could see them in the dim light. Normally, I would have tried to run or scramble for my small mace spray in my purse, but I was in heels and there were two scantily-clad Korean woman off to the side by the curb. Some of the men also appeared to be Korean so I surmised that they were from the massage parlor in back. I was glad the woman were there watching for safety.

As my eyes adjusted, I saw that a lot of the guys had their dicks out and a couple of them were masturbating. There were maybe ten to fifteen guys there. They were all looking at me and then a few lights from what I guessed were phones turned on me, and I was blinded a little by that. I took a couple steps back. There was something like some oohs and aahs and clapping. My boss's words echoed in my head. I briefly looked down and they could obviously see my boobs and my dress had worked its way up too far and my pussy was exposed a little. I pulled my dress down as much as I could and they laughed.

My mind was racing and I couldn't think straight. I couldn't figure out why they were here. Why did they have their penises out and masturbating? They didn't know me or expect me to be there. I initially thought they were maybe doing something voyeuristic with the attractive ladies standing there.

A man that masturbated nearby said, "Great performance lady."

"Wait, what are you talking about? I don't understand. Why are you all here?" I said louder than I wanted as I looked around at everyone. Everything was still an emotional blur right then.

"We all saw you fuck the brains out of that guy in there. It was the greatest thing I've ever got to watch in person. Thanks for the show," said another guy.

"You're lying. You can't see in through the windows. There's privacy film on them," I said as I stood there in disbelieve.

He smiled. He shook his head no and pointed to the windows outside David's office.

I took a few steps to my left and looked over to where he pointed. Bright as day, as if the glass panes were normal windows, you could see inside David's office. I saw David, now dressed, was down on his knees cleaning up the mess in the office we had just made. His overhead light was bright enough to dimly illuminate the area near the road, too.

How was this possible? I know it wasn't that way before. How could they see everything inside? Did David take the film off the windows? I couldn't put two and two together.

"How much?" another man said.

"What do you mean 'how much'?" I asked.

"How much do you charge for sex? You really advertise well, lady. I never see any black whores around these parts."

Another man asked, "Can we all 'own it', too?"

He then made a trusting motion with his hips with his hands out in front like he was doing it doggie style and laughed hard.

Crap! They had heard me, too.

Did David know about this? Was he part of it? I never found out.

I looked online later and found out that a one way mirror film only made a window look like a mirror only if the bright light source was on the same side you were looking at. If you reversed the lighting the opposite was true.

That was why the windows inside of David's office looked like mirrors that night. Ugh.

"I don't charge anything. I am not a professional," I said but looked briefly over at the women to my right. They both smiled back.

"We thought you were great. I can't speak for the rest here, but can I please fuck you?" one of them asked.

As mad as I still was at Shawn, I seriously thought about it for an instant but I was just too sore and tired at the time. I really was flattered. I loved their hard-ons and the fact that it was my body that gave them one. I cordially declined the offer and started to walk off.

As I passed through the group, one of them tried the blackmail route.

"You know that we recorded you acting like a slut on our phones. Sure you won't reconsider?" he asked.

Some of them laughed at his comment. I guessed I deserved it after my performance and what I was wearing. The public sex was an accident and I was willing to take ownership of it.

"Do you think it bothers me?" I asked.

"Yeah. Looks like you're married. What if your husband or family finds out?"

"Then they'll see I was finally getting some long overdue attention. I don't care what you do with it," I said.

The cold air outside was clearing my head the longer I stayed out there. The men weren't hostile or trying to stop me from leaving which was a good thing. Then I remembered my husband's text and thought of something devilish.

"You want to see more? You want me to pull it off?" I asked angrily.

You could guess the the response.

"Take video or photos if you pervs want. Never seen a black women nude before in person? Here's your chance."

I grabbed my dress and pulled it up over my head after getting out of my sleeves. The guys whistled and whooped and even the men that masturbated had their phones out ready. I put my dress in front of my head to cover my face and looked off to my left.

The group did their thing. I could see the flashing of the camera lights off the nearby trees and signs. I heard guys occassionally getting upset that someone was blocking their view. As I stood there, I dissipated my anger at Shawn by acting like each flash was retribution for every time he treated me badly. I let them take photos or video for a minute or two, then turned around and walked off nude. There were still lights flashing behind me as I did.

"You're both an exhibitionist as well as whore. You'd show your body to anyone wouldn't you?" someone called out from behind me.

The people laughed.

I turned back and flipped them off.

"It's my body, so I can choose to do what I want with it," I yelled back.

If pursuing happiness was what they considered a whore, then, yes I was one no matter what side of the glass I was on. I really didn't mind that I put on a show for strangers after what my husband did to me. The people standing outside seemed to like it and they had stuck around to watch me until the end.

I didn't hear anyone following me which was a relief. Unfortunately, I parked near the open space so they continued to take photos of me as I walked off to my car. I wanted to leave quickly in case one of them wanted to take photos of my license plates. I arrived at my car, sat down in the driver's seat and closed the door. I left the parking lot nude with my lights off, drove a couple blocks down the road and pulled to the side of the road. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the head rest trying to absorb what had just happened. I was so tired after the sex, but the smell of it became stronger while I sat there, and I felt dirty. I put my dress back on.

I pulled my phone out of my purse. I forwarded Shawn's text messages to Tamara and texted if she had made it back home yet. She called me almost immediately and she was just about as furious as I was at my husband. I told her briefly what happened with David and what transpired outside, and that calmed her down some. She was very happy about what I did (in David's office, but not what happened afterwards.)

"I am back now, sis'. You can stay as long as you want. I am so proud of you. You got to tell me the juicy details when you get here," Tamara said over the phone.

"Is Calvin OK with it? I don't want to ruin anything," I said as I tried to keep my eyes open.

"He's good."

I showed up at their house fifteen minutes later. I smelled awful and my hair, despite how much I tried to fix it in the car, was still a mess. I rang the doorbell and it was Calvin who answered it.

He looked at me head to toe for a second and stepped out to hug me.

"You OK? Tamara told me what happened. Come in and sit down. You look like you are ready to collapse," he said.

Calvin moved beside me for support as I walked inside. Tamara ran toward me to help a few feet inside.

"I can't sit on anything. Please let me clean up first," I said in a detached voice.

Tamara knew why, but I wasn't sure she told her husband about that part.

"Calvin, take her to our tub so she can at least sit down while she cleans up."

Calvin redirected me to their en suite. I was glad their master was on the first floor. After he brought me to the tub, Tamara told Calvin she had it from there.

After Calvin left the room, Tamara took my dress off to wash it later. I took a bath with her by my side and I gave her as many details as I could. The soak in the tub was what I needed, and I nodded off several times.

I finished with my bath with the help of my BFF. I didn't fit in her clothes since she was much thinner than I, so she gave me one of Calvin's tee shirts to put on. It was still tight and it barely covered my butt even when I stood up. Yesterday, I would have had self-doubt and wanted to cover up. Not anymore.

They let me use one of their spare bedrooms to sleep in. I set my purse and phone on the nearby night table and tucked myself under the sheets.

Tamara grabbed my phone and lifted the sheets and snapped a photo.

"What was that for?" I asked.

After she took the photo, it looked like she typed something on my phone and then handed it to me.

"You can have the honor of pressing the send button," she said as she grabbed my dress.

1...345678