A Cycling Odyssey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other couples who I didn't recognize quietly entered the clearing and stood watching. He wrapped Dana's wrists in black leather restraints then lifted her arms above her head and tied them both with a piece of rope to a branch high up on a tree. As he crouched, he ran his fingers slowly down along the inside of her thigh. He placed another restraint on her ankle. He then slid a rope through a ring on the restraint and tied her ankle to a fallen tree nearby. Sliding the full palm of his hand slowly down the inside of her other thigh, he gently tapped the inside of her calf. Instinctively, Dana spread her legs wider. He placed a restraint on that ankle as well and tied it to another log on the forest floor.

Dana was now suspended from the tree with her upper body leaning forward, large round ass arched to the sky and breasts thrust forward. Her nut-brown nipples stood erect revealing her excitement. Dana struggled to maintain her balance but eventually surrendered by leaning forward and allowing her upper body to hang from the ropes. She held her head high anticipating his next touch.

He slid his fingertips along the inside of her thighs as he rose to stand behind her. Her entire body trembled at his touch then slackened as he stood back. He reached forward and gripped her mound in the palm of his hand. He squeezed gently three times. Then, without releasing his grip, he slowly lifted her body upward. She groaned. He lowered her gently. Still standing behind her, he caressed her upper body. She stiffened to his touch. He reached around and squeezed her breasts. Her mouth opened widely as she exhaled. Her head rose backwards toward him as her back arched.

His hands resumed tracing her curves - over her waist and hips again and again. His hands circled her round ass and every so often reached down to the inside of her upper thighs. He spanked her unexpectedly, lightly on the ass. She groaned and stuck her ass out asking for another. He spanked her again on the other cheek. It was obvious she wanted more. He slapped each cheek again. This time much harder. I could see her cheeks reddening. Dana's head began slowly making circles - a tell tale sign she was in ecstasy.

His focus turned to her breasts. He squeezed her nipples with his thumb and forefinger. Her chest rose and her body twisted. He gently pulled her breasts away from her body by her nipples and released. She exhaled and her body slumped. He wrapped his arms around her and cupped her breasts in his hands. She leaned into him seeking his warmth in the cool air. He stood back and ran the bristles of a hairbrush lightly over her breasts and along the side of her chest and ass.

I watched a thick, silk thread slowly ooze down from between her legs - then another and another. As they fell to the forest floor, they swayed from side to side sparkling in the diffused light. He reached between her legs with his hand and wrapped a long, thick thread of her juices around two of his fingers. He brought them to Dana's mouth and pressed them to her lips. She opened wide. He slid the fingers slowly into her mouth and began moving them back and forth.

While doing this, he placed his other hand on her ass. It rose in response. He removed his fingers from her mouth and gently pulled her outer lips apart by holding onto each lip with a thumb and forefinger. She began to rock back and forth. He slowly inserted two fingers inside her. She gasped. Her ass arched and pushed back in his direction. She wanted more - harder. He inserted three fingers and began to rhythmically move them back and forth inside her.

Her head rolled from side to side. She was trying to curl inside out but the restraints held her back. Her body began to shake. Then suddenly - unexpectedly - she began to orgasm and couldn't stop. She roared as her body writhed within the restraints. Her ass continued to push back against his touch. He didn't stop. She began to grunt - like an animal.

---

I awoke suddenly from my dream startled by a sound from directly below.

My head was in the corner of my mattress which lay several inches from the wall. I could see down to the bunk below. She was lying on her back, her body writhing and her head rolling from one side to the other. One hand was between her legs under the duvet and another was above her head with her hand clenched tight to the corner of her pillow. She was staring straight up at the bottom of my bunk with a glazed look. Her eyes suddenly rolled into the back of her head as her body began to shake. I could hear her muffled moans, heavy breathing and fingers rubbing wildly between her legs. Her body contracted sharply several times causing the bed to creak loudly as she succumbed to her orgasm. A moment later, as her body slowly relaxed, she looked frantically about the room. Satisfied that no one had witnessed her pleasure, she relaxed, turned to her side, and fell back asleep.

I rolled onto my side away from the wall. I felt a cold wet patch on the sheets where my pre-cum had spread throughout the night. My cock was hard again. My tip was slippery wet. I reached down and gripped my stiff shaft. A pleasant feeling rained down through my legs. I rolled on to my stomach and pressed myself into the mattress. What was I going to do? The room was quite light now. I looked at my watch. It was almost 6:30. I decided to get going. I wasn't going to be able to sleep any longer. Masturbating was out of the question. But how was I going to make it to the washroom without being seen?

I quietly removed the bed sheets and pillow cover and folded them before putting them into my bike bag. I pushed my bike bags and clothes close to the edge of the bed, pulled on my bike shorts. I positioned my hard shaft upwards hoping that the shorts would pin it tightly against my body. I climbed down the ladder with my shaft rubbing against every rung on the way down. I hid my erection with my hand and walked, hunched over slightly, across the room to the washroom.

Safely in the washroom with the door closed, I showered and dressed. When I came out, the room was still quiet. I could hear the three women breathing lightly. I reached for my bike bags. I exited into the hallway closing the door quietly behind me. I drew a deep breath. Then looked down. The outline of my erection was more than obvious in my tight bike shorts.

I looked nervously up and down the hallway.

12