A Damascene Sexperience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A long moment of silence followed as Paul drank in the sight of her and recalled her words "I'm all yours Paul, we can do anything you want" He tried to move toward her but not knowing where to start he remained rigid and staring at the vision of loveliness.

Seeing that Paul was unsure of himself, and wanting to keep things moving, Mary cupped her hands beneath her bra cups and lifted them slightly saying "Are they big enough for you? They are for you Paul, you can play with them as much as you want, and I want you to play with them."

Paul's face began to screw up in a mixture of anguish and lust, he so badly wanted to grab them and ...

Mary now had to deal with something of a dilemma, On the one hand she needed to nurture and build on the very small amount of confidence that Paul had gained, by getting one, or preferably both, of them 'hands on'. On the other hand the very last thing she wanted was to precipitate a messy premature ejaculation that might cause Paul severe embarrassment and more than likely irreparably ruin the entire visitation.

Deciding to address the elephant in the room quickly and directly, Mary said "I can see that you are very excited Paul, I don't think you are going to last very long, you need to cum quite urgently. Take your trousers and underwear off and I'll look after you baby, would that help?"

Paul followed Mary's gaze that was fixed on his crotch and saw that his erection had produced a substantial, and definitely obscene, tent in the front of his trousers that was dotted by damp spots. Sheer desperation, undeniable lust and the knowledge that his orgasm was very imminent drove him to accept Mary's offer, and he frantically dropped and stepped out of his trousers and pants.

Mary acted swiftly and moved in. Kneeling in front of him and cupping his scrotum she wasted no time with foreplay but immediately closed her mouth over the swollen crown that was dripping with pre-cum.

At the feeling of Mary's lips closing over the end of his straining hard-on Paul was momentarily frozen to the spot, but when her tongue began to circle the rim of his knob and stimulate his frenulum nature took over and he felt his balls rise, his anus clench and the exquisite surge of ejaculate rising from somewhere near the base of his spine. Seconds later all feeling was centred on the end of his penis and he gave loud groans of pure pleasure as he spurted, what seemed to him to be, an unending stream.

Mary had to work hard to contain and swallow the large amount of cum that gushed into her mouth. Eventually she detected the inevitable decline in volume and intensity of Paul's orgasm and began to concentrate on making the aftermath a prolonged, gentle and pleasurable experience.

She achieved this in several ways; one hand stroked Paul's buttocks trying to reassure him that he had done nothing wrong, the hand and fingers that still cupped his scrotum lovingly manipulated his testicles with very gentle scratches, downward tugs and languorous strokes. Lastly she generated some light suction combined with slow head bobbing and very light teasing tongue action.

All this produced lots of satisfied sighs from Paul and a small but distinct lessening of tension. Once Mary was certain that Paul was suitably 'drained' she disengaged her mouth and looked up at Paul, his face was a picture of awe and wonderment and Mary planted a line of soft kisses up and down the shaft interspersing them with occasional slow sensuous licks to the crown and paying close attention to his pee-hole.

What happened next came as no real surprise to Mary, she had experienced the same thing on more than one occasion and knew how to deal with it. Once the urgency of ejaculation had been satisfied and the feelings of euphoria had died down, guilt began to surface. The full realization that he had cum in a girl's mouth without permission, without even warning her he was going to cum, hit him hard.

Paul's face reddened and he croaked and stuttered "I-I-I'm so s-sorry, I couldn't help ..."

Mary interrupted him "You don't have to apologise Paul, I knew what was going to happen and I wanted it to happen, I wanted you in my mouth, I wanted you to cum in my mouth, I wanted to make your first experience as good as possible, and you have no idea how happy it made me to know that I had helped you cum so hard." She finished by lovingly rubbing the whole, quickly reviving, organ over her cheeks and lips while softly murmuring "So big and hard" and making unintelligible noises of appreciation.

Paul seemed somewhat mollified by what she had said and was really appreciative of her soothing and sexually exhilarating actions.

Sitting back Mary took stock of what she had been working with, she knew that young boys had amazing powers of recuperation and that their 'rest period' could be counted in minutes rather than hours, so she was not surprised to see that although his circumcised length was not as iron-hard as it had been it still stood fairly upright and nearly reached his navel, the knob was pink with a well defined bulbous corona and his scrotum, while not totally relaxed, revealed that his balls were nice and big.

Estimating the length to be a good 6.5 (16.6 cm) -- 7.0 (17.8 cm) inches and with a girth a little bit over 5 (13.0 cm) inches that would ensure a good stretching of her vagina, Mary looked forward to the main course but she guessed that while Paul was not likely to cum during a bit of sexy talk and fondling, he still would not last long when he was inside her.

Standing up Mary said "Now, where were we? Oh yes, I remember, you were going to play with my breasts weren't you?" Turning her back on Paul she backed up so that her buttocks came into contact with his erection and it rested upright against the deep cleft between the cheeks. "Unhook me please."

Paul took a backwards step. Although he was desperate to see Mary's breasts naked, and the fleeting press of her pantie clad buttocks against his now nearly fully revived erection had felt like heaven, he was entranced by her bum. The smallness of her waist artificially accentuated the width of her narrowish hips, but what made her rear end so alluring was that there was no need for back-arching to enhance the obvious prominence of her buttocks. Encased in high-cut bikini style panties they were almost fully naked, naturally protuberant, beautifully rounded, enticing mounds. Mary turned her head and saw the look of pure innocence, guileless wonder and more than a hint of lust that lit up his face.

"C-c-can I touch your bum please? Stammered Paul "It looks so w-w-wonderful".

"Of course you can sweetie," replied Mary, "you can touch and play with anything you like. Do whatever feels right for you. Please."

Paul shuffled forwards and knelt down bringing Mary's buttocks to within a couple of inches of his face. With trembling hands he grasped her hips and with a soft sob of desire he began to plant soft kisses on the flawless cheeks. Mary knew worship when she saw and felt it and wondered what he would be like when he saw and felt her naked breasts.

The obvious desire and total worship that most times exuded from these inexperienced young boys was what Mary craved. It satisfied her inner longings in many different ways; the somewhat paradoxical love of private exhibitionism, knowledge that her body was supplying intense experiences hitherto unknown by them, the flood of gratitude she sensed as they did things and had things done to them that they only dreamed could ever happen.

All this and more never failed to both mentally and physically sexually stimulate her, and she quite often had to curb her desire to maul and grope their firm bodies, however she knew that once their level of confidence had risen past a critical point that she would, to a certain extent, have her way with them.

Paul moved his hands slowly over the firm smooth skin and using his thumbs gently pried her buttocks apart causing the gusset of her panties to sink a little deeper into the alluring cleft that separated the objects of his desire. Mary suppressed her natural reaction to clench her buttocks, to close the cleft, guessing that Paul was not interested in getting at her anus, but merely to enhance the roundness of her cheeks.

As it turned out she was correct in her assumption because all that happened was that Paul continued to indulge himself by gently kneading the resilient fleshy protrusions, laying his cheek against them and emitting soft moans of pure pleasure.

He also took his time investigating the straps of her suspender belt by running his fingers along the top of them and then slide his hand underneath them and almost reverently stroke the bare flesh.

Once he had sated his desire he stood up and to his and Mary's amazement unhooked her bra at the first attempt. "He shoots, he scores, that was nicely done" said Mary.

Mary took Paul's hands and placed them on her shoulders and then putting her hands on his waist said "Just slip the straps off my shoulders and let it fall." Paul took a deep breath and removed her bra. The support given by the cups was minimal and hardly needed, her breasts sat high on her chest. Their firm natural fullness gave them gently rounded upper slopes making them jut proudly from her rib cage.

They projected slightly over the sides of her body, and their overall weight produced the classic deep swelling bell shape. They were capped by areola that were about two inches in diameter and in the centre of these darker pigmented areas were fat stubby nipples that seemed to beg to be engorged. If her breasts had been any larger they would have been out of proportion to her slender frame, but as it was they stopped just short, but only just, of being outrageous, and the vision created was one of pure female perfection.

Mary made no move to take the lead giving Paul the time to take it all in, also she was curious to see just how high, or low, his confidence really was. Eventually she saw that even though it was obvious that his mind was running riot with thoughts about what he wanted to do, he still had trouble in overcoming his natural timidity despite his seemingly confident performance with her bum. Taking pity on him she placed one hand at the back of his neck and gently pulled his face down towards her breasts until it touched her cleavage. Whispering "They're waiting for you baby and they want you to play with them" in his ear she used both hands to separate her breasts letting Paul's head drop deeper into the inviting cleft, then pushed the outer sides of her breasts inwards creating the start of a warm comforting cavern.

Mary was surprised at the reaction this manoeuvre provoked, because Paul began to sob, his tears wet her breasts and his whole body shook. Mary was fully aware of the power her bosom had over large breast devotees, there had been a couple of previous occasions when first contact with her breasts had reduced grown men to tears, but she had not expected this reaction from Paul. She hoped that Paul's tears were a good reaction that was a release of tension, frustration and long delayed desire. After all it was better than a frightened rabbit reaction. As such she gently fondled his ears, kissed his hair and murmured "There there sweetheart, it's all going to happen, I know the things that you want to do and I'll help you do them, I'll hold you, let it all out and everything will be better."

It took a couple of minutes for Paul to settle down, and as soon as Mary felt the time was right she pulled back slightly, took Paul's face in her hands and kissing him lightly on the forehead said "Is this the first time a girl has asked you to touch her? The first time that a girl has wanted you to play with her?"

As Paul nodded in assent Mary felt both a mental and physical sexual jolt, she had in her possession a very rare and delicate customer, a REAL virgin. He was going to need careful and lengthy preparation if his confidence level was to be elevated to a point where he could exercise a reasonable ability to voluntarily express his sexual wants and needs. And almost as importantly, without fear of spooking him, they could explore avenues of mutual pleasure of her choosing and she would be able to satisfy some of her own desires.

Mary continued "I like it when my body is played with, especially my breasts. If you play with them nicely my nipples get hard and a bit longer, and I'm told that they look very nice when that happens, also that they are lovely to suck and I really appreciate it when they are sucked, it makes them very hard. So are you ready to play now? I know I am, I'm really looking forward to it."

Paul nodded and replied "I'm so sorry, that was very s-silly of me, please don't tell my Mum that I cried". Although Mary was nearly sure that Paul was in control of himself she knew that this situation needed to be resolved now.

Cradling Paul's head against her breasts again she said in a soft low tone "Nothing that you say or do with me is silly, there is no need for you to apologise for anything. And as for saying something to your Mum, anything that we say or do in this room stays in this room. You have my word on that." She felt Paul relax and snuggle tighter to her.

"Now" she said, "I would be very happy if you would play with my breasts and make my nipples long and hard. Will you do that for me?" Paul lifted his head and looking into her eyes replied "Yes please, I would love to d-do that!" "Good" said Mary "Just be a bit gentle at the start."

Employing a gentle soothing tone Mary whispered "Enjoy them baby, they are all yours, make it nice for me ... use both hands and gently stroke the sides ... keep stroking but push inwards a bit ... that's lovely ... now stroke the tops ... lift the underside, feel the weight of them ... you are doing it so well, look my nipples are growing ... now kiss around the dark bit, lick ... Oh yes ... now suck my nipples ... harder ... use your fingers to gently squeeze them ... firmly pull and twist them ... more sucking ... that is so good." By now her nipples were dark pink in colour and about a half an inch long and rigid, the areolas had darkened and swollen into slight domed shapes that were roughened by small bumps.

Paul's mind was in a whirl as he filled his hands with the warm firm pliant flesh revelling at the delicious weight of the large heavenly orbs, and devouring them he sucked on the areola and stiff, almost rubbery, aroused nipples. Nearly overwhelmed by the multiple sensations, both physical and mental, that he was experiencing, he gradually sank into a feeling of peace and contentment washing over him. At last he was being allowed free rein over his natural desires; he could do things that, up until now, had been flights of fantasy, and even better, much MUCH better, being actively encouraged to do more.

He did not want to be dominated, nor did he want to dominate. His inherent timidity, shyness and fear of rejection, and even worse, ridicule, had held him back from making any attempt at intimate contact with any female body. Paul had no idea how the arrangement made by his mother would work out, but here was a fabulous girl who was understanding, patient and above all giving him active encouragement to enjoy her wonderful body. He felt a warm sense of safety and surety wash over him and he relaxed both mentally and physically, succumbing to the erotic and sensual pleasures he was experiencing.

After a while Mary backed away a little and said "That was lovely Paul, I really like my breasts being played with, and I can see that you liked it as well. What I suggest is that we have a shower where you can play with my bum, breasts and anything you want, and I'll give you a nice long slow soapy handjob. You can tell me exactly how you like it done."

All this sexually explicit talk and physical exploits had produced more than a couple of distinct twitches from Paul's shaft which by now, excited by her description of what was going to happen, had regained all of its former hardness.

They undressed each other stopping every now and again to caress and examine each other's various body parts. Mary wanted to ravage and maul Paul's firm young body that was on the cusp of manhood, to use it for her own gratification, but knowing that her actions might be misunderstood, limited herself, for the moment at least, to kissing his buttocks, gently palming his balls, licking his flat hard stomach and stroking his rigid penis all over her face. All this was done very low key in order not to cause Paul any anxiety or premature ejaculation.

This display of controlled lust was not solely to partially satisfy her own sexual urges, but it also served as an introductory lesson in female sexual desires and needs, something over the length of her stay, she would reinforce time and again. She knew that the things she was doing would excite him but was also fully aware of his overriding craving and hunger for her breasts, so she ensured they kept as much contact as possible with various areas of his body, ranging from cursory brushes of a nipple to the slow but full on dragging of a complete breast.

All the attention that Mary was so liberally paying to Paul's body inflamed both his mind and body. He watched in almost disbelief as the gorgeous young girl explored his body in so many different ways. To him it looked and felt as though she was actually experiencing real pleasure in what she was doing, but what registered the most were the little gasps of enjoyment and soft murmurs of affection that she was making.

Paul was not so bold but he did remove her panties, suspender belt and stockings and stroke her now fully exposed rump, palmed the cheeks and lifted them slightly feeling their resilience and weight, gazed in wonderment at her fully shaven genitalia but lacked the confidence to explore, and caressed her delicately muscled and rounded thighs.

Once they were both completely naked Mary sensed that Paul was feeling nervous so she took him by his erection and led him into the shower inviting him to "Do my back please, and don't forget my bum."

Paul quickly washed her back and then concentrated on her luscious buttocks. He lovingly caressed and cupped her cheeks. "You really like my bum don't you?"

"Oh yes" replied Paul "It's so firm and smooth and ..."

Mary interrupted him "I don't like anal sex Paul, but I do like my bumhole played with nicely, just rub it gently and when you feel me relax stick your finger inside a little way and leave it there. Just go slowly and gently please." And so saying she spread her legs a bit wider, bent forwards a little and separated her buttocks giving Paul a full view of her tightly puckered, pink anus and genitals.

Paul was fascinated by how explicit and unabashed Mary was concerning sexual matters, and he resolved to try and emulate her. He quickly understood that not only did it excite him but that it excluded any misunderstandings and also went a long way towards ensuring mutual satisfaction.

Paul slowly slid a soapy finger up and down the length of the deep cleft momentarily halting upon reaching the anal entrance. Quite soon Paul heard Mary give a soft sigh and visibly relax, sensing this Paul gave his sole attention to her wrinkled, delightful hole. With minimal pressure he circled round it and over it.

"Lovely, so lovely baby" murmured Mary "Now stick your finger in just a little way."

Paul circled her anus a couple more times and then gently pushed and stopped when he felt the resistance of the ring of anal sphincter. Mary panted a little but soon he felt the resistance give and he pushed in just enough to overcome the grip of the sphincter.

"Perfect, just perfect" exclaimed Mary "Wiggle it, twist it a bit ... So good, so VERY good" voiced Mary whimpering and mewling.