A Dancing Pair of Invisible Boots

Story Info
Dancing pair of boots + invisibility.
2k words
4.38
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Features: Invisible girl, boots, dancing, yuri, energy.]

There are many strange mysteries in this world. Most people wouldn't know about them, but every once in a while, something strange and unexplainable does pop up. Dragons, Aliens, the popularity of late night talkshows. Things that on their surface seem crazy and insane but somehow still find their way into every corner and facet of the human mind.

Mara was no stranger to that, as she walked and whistled. Old Mary from across the street glared at her, well, near her, as she tried to identify the source of the whistling.

Mara had been born absent. Or in other words, she had been born completely invisible. Nothing about her was able to be seen but it did, sadly, apply to only her. And she had decided from a young age that she quite liked being invisible and so clothes would just have to go. It made winters really annoying but now! Now it was spring time and she could go outside and whistle as much as she liked.

She was currently following Chelsey. She didn't really know know Chelsey but she knew enough about her. She had stalked her just a little bit and maybe, accidentally, stumbled upon some of her deeper secrets. But that's what you get for posting all of your most embarrassing desires online! Someone, sooner or later, is going to read that.

And that someone might just be invisible.

She continued whistling, as Chelsey seemed entirely unaware. That made sense, she was new to the neighborhood and didn't know about the "spooky ghost" that would come out every spring. That was a good thing because the locals around here got so scared of the smallest thing. Honestly, you see one floating apple, some whistling, and maybe a few innocent touching from a curious young woman and suddenly theirs a horrifying ghost around. Ridiculous. She paused. Well, maybe not, ghosts could be real after all... hmm.

Still, she kept following Chelsey, laughing a little at how unaware she was. Usually most people would feel a kind of presence behind them, or hear her footsteps, or etc etc, but Chelsey just kept playing on her phone as she walked home from college.

Mara was very excited about today, it was going to be a lot of firsts for her! So she kept whistling, peaking over Chelsey's shoulder to see what she was so intent on playing. It looked like some RPG game. This time, she did glance over, being within an inch of Mara's face. And yet, she looked around, not noticing her at all. Silly girl.

Eventually, Chelsey made it back home and Mara slipped in with her, almost brushing against her as she did. She looked around her house a little and was mostly unimpressed. It was a house at least but it wasn't really very much of one. Still, at least she had a place to stay!

She glanced back over at Chelsey and saw she was currently busy taking off her boots. That's when a fun idea popped into her head and she smiled. She liked to do silly things from time to time and after Chelsey moved out of the doorway, she grabbed her boots and slipped them on.

She stomped on the ground a little bit, making some noise. Chelsey glanced over but really only saw her boots exactly where they had been. She looked confused but shrugged and moved on. Truly, this girl was the oblivious sort.

Mara slowly, carefully, started following Chelsey. If anyone had been watching, they'd see a pair of floating boots silently coming after someone and probably have had a heart attack. Mara was in a profoundly silly mood today and soon, she couldn't help herself. She started dancing a little behind Chelsey's back. She made sure not to hit the ground too loudly and when Chelsey did begin turning towards, she just danced to the side out of the way. At first, it wasn't any kind of special dance, more just moving her body and having a good time, but as she slowly followed after Chelsey towards her bedroom, her dancing grew more... sensual.

Mara started pretending she was a stripper and doing more lewd dances. Moving her invisible body up and down an invisible pole, spinning around, etc etc. At one point she began to change it up, doing a belly dance. She hadn't noticed Chelsey was walking slower and slower, before she snapped her attention back behind her, trying to catch someone in the act. Sadly for her, Mara had already moved the only sign she was even here to her side, behind the couch.

Chelsey looked very confused and even reached out and tried to feel the air. So she wasn't fully oblivious but she'd have to do better than that if she wanted to 'see' Mara!

Finally, they both entered Chelsey's bedroom and Mara was practically vibrating with excitement. So much so, that she began dancing all around Chelsey. Not trying to hide herself at all. Chelsey's eyes widened and she spun around, trying to see where the sound of shoes hitting the ground was coming from but Mara was spinning her in a circle. Finally, Chelsey turned and saw her own boots, just standing there, in front of her. Unknown to her, Mara was currently twerking at her.

Chelsey backed up out of a strong tinge of fear, looking all around in a panic briefly, before gluing her eyes back on the boots. The boots that slowly, flew up into the air a little, before dropping down. Like someone was taking them off. Which was exactly what was happening.

Soon, the only thing in the room was a scared Chelsey, two boots on their side, and an invisible Mara.

Mara was the first to break the silence.

"Hello!"

Chelsey nearly jumped five feet into the air. She glanced all around, before hesitantly calling out,

"h-hello?"

"Hey! It's good to meet you!"

Chelsey's jaw was dropping at the random voice coming out of nowhere. She was still a bit shaky with the fear and adrenaline flowing through her. Though her question was a good one.

"W-Who are you?! What do you want?!"

"Huh? Oh! Well, I heard that a certain someone wanted to meet an invisible woman for 'reasons~'." Mara chuckled to herself while Chelsey went red as a tomato.

Chelsey had maybe posted a few things online, but those were all anonymous! No one was suppose to know that she was into those kind of things!

Then the reality of the situation caught up to her.

"Y-You're an invisible girl?"

"Yup! My name's Mara! And well, I'd be very interested do those kind of things with you~. What do you say, wanna have some fun with the invisible side of things?"

Now Chelsey was many things, but one thing above most others, was fully down to get what she wanted. She barely had to think about it for a micro second before a lust usually only found in men rose up in her and bashed her with the singular thought of "Pussy! Hot young woman! Don't you dare ruin this for us!"

And she instantly replied, "Yeah! Let's do it!"

Both women were a bit goofy but their lust was very real. In moments, Chelsey had shed her clothes, practically ripping them all off, while even Mara was left stunned at her boldness.

A different kind of heat and passion started to over take the room as Mara stared at the beautifully gorgeous woman before her. Auburn hair, long legs, pale skin, and eagerness that matched her own. She knew she had made the right choice in following her home. She wasted no time and grabbed her leg with her hand, making Chelsey jump a little.

Soon she practically climbed her way up Chelsey on the bed, grabbing her legs, waist, stomach, breast and finally shoulders as she hauled herself up and laid on top of her, their bodies pressing against each others.

Chelsey's breathing had gotten heavy and thick and Mara was already wet and ready. She leaned in and kissed her fiercely and nearly jumped herself as she felt Chelseys hands begin exploring her. Her legs, her ass, her back, she shivered in pleasured and excitement, having never been touched like this by anyone.

She tried to lean up, to get into a better position, but Chelsey grabbed her by the head and fiercely pressed her against her, not allowing her to break their kiss. Mara melted into her strong arms and made out with her until she felt a hand reach down her stomach. She finally broke the kiss and pulled back a little, lifting Chelsey's leg and allowing it drape across her shoulder. To anyone else, and to Chelsey herself, it looked like her leg was resting against and over an invisible wall. Their pussies touched and Mara began grinding against Chelsey, scissoring her.

It was a bit clumsy and awkward, both being virgins, but they made up for it with pure raw passion. Their grinding was heavy, their breaths shallow, their desires fierce. Both grinding as hard as they could as moans began to fill the small room.

Chelsey couldn't even see her partner, only feel her, and that made her lust only grow stronger and stronger. Eventually she couldn't hold back anymore and with a shock and thump, Mara found she was no longer on top. With no small amount of surprise, as she blinked the stars out her eyes, she looked up and saw Chelsey smiling wide down at her. She couldn't see her, but was looking right at where her head had hit the pillow. In seconds, felt something be slammed against her face, as she suddenly got a much closer look at Chelsey. Mara practically squirmed in pleasure at being put in her place like this, forced to have her face be grinded against, as she began rubbing herself and licking her pussy.

Soon, both couldn't hold themselves back anymore and an orgasmed swept through each of them.

Chelsey grabbed Mara's head and judging from the look in her eye, she was far from done. Mara gulped and grinned as wide as she could as well. She was ready to just as intense. She dove her tongue deeper into Chelsey as her face began to get soaked.

Many hours later, a thoroughly exhausted Mara, a still excited Chelsey, and a soaked and nearly destroyed cheap bed were what was left of the room. The shelves had been knocked over and the desk had been upturned. Chelsey had been, quite enthusiastic. It didn't matter that she had lacked a dick, she had been more than made up for it with enthusiasm and her hands. Mara didn't even know she could be bent like that.

Mara was starting to get just a bit worried she had bit off more than she could chew, but she was at least able to take a break now. She was currently asking Chelsey to put on a show for her, dancing lewdly as their own inner joke after she had shared what she had been doing with her boots.

So Chelsey was now dancing lewdly in nothing except her own boots while Mara gently rubbed herself. The break wouldn't last for long as already, the intensity that had dimmed a little in Chelsey was beginning to burn back just as bright as it had started. No, even brighter.

Mara smiled sadly to herself as decided to take the initiative and threw Chelsey down this time, boots still on, and began riding her face.

The bed did not survive and Mara only woke up later after having passed out. It seemed that Chelsey was even better with her tongue than she was with her hands.

When Mara awoke, sweaty and still sleepy, there a beautiful woman was curling herself around her. The first words she heard though made her nearly have a panic attack.

"So... again?"

"I need rest!"

"Awww! Come on!"

Soon, the neighborhood had fresh new gossip as the familiar sounds from the 'spooky ghost' seemed to come from the 'house of moans' at all hours of the day.