All Comments on 'A Dangerous Man'

by BillandKate

Sort by:
  • 113 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

I'da dropped a dime to the press about the DA pulling strings to help a serial rapist avoid prosecution and get a new identity

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story! Karin is a great character!

5

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Well lookie here a loving wives story that actually has a loving wife, it’s like gold dust in this category.

First story I’ve read with these characters, gonna look for more.

It’s a five star loved it from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think it was very good. Thank you for sharing

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 3 years ago

Lovely story enough interest and tension to keep me turning the pages . Loving the romance between Karin and Bill, not every story needs wall to wall sex , and the relationship between these means loving wives is where it fits.

Well done another good story from a strong relationship.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 3 years ago

Another great Karin Roland episode. What a great series. I can’t get enough of her, Bill, and Hank. I’d love to see a collection of her/their stories sometime. Is Carlos from another story? You more than hinted at his backstory in Nicaragua. He sounds like an interesting character. Maybe he can reappear in another Karin Roland episode. I know, I know! Write your own damn story! Thanks much for sharing. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lovely you two. Just one minor detal.. step-sister. I know, the last thing you want to do after slaving over a story is read it again. When you do, it tends to be a skim. Still, it's a good idea because it catches mistakes like name mixups or in this case, mixed up relation. Still, it was a minor distraction. -starsong77

JayDiverJayDiverabout 3 years ago

Thanks.

I always enjoy it when a new Bill and Kate story shows up. Always entertaining and a joy to read, plus a dash of food for the mind. Thanks for the story. Five's

etchiboyetchiboyabout 3 years ago
Oh wow!!!

Sweet. Informative. Thrilling. Hmmm... what other honest superlatives? Insightful (especially the hanger meeting). Did I mention sweet?

The bikini and pool followed by bitch in restaurant — I would NEVER have thought of writing that into a story. I’m just not creative enough. That scene hooked me.

Thank you for your hard work. I always look forward to seeing your name(s) in a story. Invariably it’s, at a minimum, a very good story. This one is great. And sweet.

5-stars & Favorite.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

Very good. Thank you authors for giving me the respite from all the gross cuck stories here in the new section of LW.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago

There are times when a simple, well written story with a happy ending, is just the tonic required. Many thanks. Cheers.

mainer42mainer42about 3 years ago

Love the character and love the way you write no nitpicking here

Fredred55Fredred55about 3 years ago

Nothing like a B&K story to make everything wrong in the world right. Very well done as usual.

5* only because 10* isn’t an option. There are but a few authors on this site that I feel guilty at times reading their work for free, you two are definitely one of the few.

Thank you for your efforts.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 3 years ago
I do like the Roland mystery stories

Although, if I were her husband I would stay a little closer to her than he does simply for the fact she has the knack of getting into some serious issues and barely getting out alive. Eventually, that luck will run dry, it always does. A guy in one of my units in Iraq had been shot a total of 7 times, 6 in the vest area and once in the helmet. He ended up with nothing more than some bruises and mild injuries with some light bleeding. He came back home and was out walking in his small town when a car hopped the curb and killed him on the sidewalk. The lady driving the car had a medical issue and she ended up dying as well. We may have jinxed him when we started calling him "Lucky".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Another BillandKate great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great as always.

And hey, I meet my wife when we were 17 and that was about 45 years, and a bunch of kids, grand kids and now great grand kids ago.

I could see a nice story during college where his mom has to solve a case involving him and the 2 kids end up together.

I really like these stories, again great job.

terraknorterraknorabout 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing. I notice one typo - WICSEC should be WITSEC or WITness SECurity program. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Billandkate never fail to write an above average story. I always enjoy their writing , it has class. Another 5

GrimmerGrimmerabout 3 years ago

This is a set of characters that I really like. Keep ‘em coming.

Thx!1

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

Another good Roland Detective Agency story. Hated to see Randall get killed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story! So much different from the other stories of wives that are only satisfied by getting reamed out by 15 different guys in a night, while the husband is forced to watch.

You need to put all these stories in there own listing, and in choronological order, I would love to read this from start to finish.

Once again BRAVO!

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 3 years ago

Another home run. Please continue the Karin Roland series, they are too good to stop.

Excellent character development coupled with a well designed plot and good pace made for another excellent B&K submittal.

Thanks, looking forward to the next installment.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not very good, and certainly not a story to post in LW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sucked

Super sucked . Keep this series to yourself . Cucky boy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story! The romance between Bill and Karin is beautiful, sexy, and moving. Would also like to see her son have a successful relationship with his girlfriend. The mystery/case was intriguing and fun to follow. Though what happened to Julie was so sad. As well as poor Randall! Wish he could have survived. But thanks for another great story! 5 stars!

gordo12gordo12about 3 years ago

What a great story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It just doesn’t get any better than this on Lit.

Superior writing. Intriguing plot. Substantive characters.

More please!

OPrimeOPrimeabout 3 years ago

Excellent story. It had believable characters, a realistic story line, and believable interaction between individuals. Although, I wasn't sure where the first part fit in.

Finally, I feel I need to add, the many cuck stories showing up in the LW need their own category.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

After Carlos realized the Sandinistas were just another form of criminal gang, he stopped being idealistic and gave in to the dark side. It would be terrible to work with a drug cartel but in this case they were the lesser of two evils. They will all meet violent ends eventually. I like the Roland characters. Looking forward to the next one.

BeBopper99BeBopper99about 3 years ago

5***** Superior writing, far better than the barely literate, wimp garbage here on LW the last few weeks.

BaggyUKBaggyUKabout 3 years ago

Outstanding...as expected. Great story with what are becoming my favourite characters here. Thank you very much for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Superb story telling, maybe time for you to write a real novel. Your imagination is there, just would need plenty of background and character building, using the first of the Roland story's and developing a new story

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good. I appreciate your hard work.

RSKY

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Probably the best in the series so far. Thank you for an outstanding story start to finish. I do miss some of your more "LW" stories, but this was perfection from a entertainment perspective. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Five Stars!

Sounded a little like Joe Friday on Dragnet for a while but the story itself was first rate.

Thanks B&K

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1about 3 years ago

You forgot to add the nightly protests in Portland. Makimg the homeless guy the tragic part of story id 2021 and woke on your part.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

Let's see divorced fathers are forced to pay child support for kids that aren't biologically theirs, but a bio-dad who has been out of the picture for over ten years, since before the kid was even born, has never been in the kid's life, never paid a dime in child support, has a claim over the man who LEGALLY adopted the kid? Even if bio-dad never formally gave up his parental rights, skipping out on his pregnant girlfriend and disappearing for ten years ought to do it!

/

Why does he need "something" to prevent bio-dad from gaining custody? See above.

/

"guy who raped his teenaged step-daughter?" - I see someone else already caught that one!

/

Clarke may be in witsec. but his mother isn't. Why isn't the cartel trying to get to him through his mother?

/

Evil people are so stupid. If Janice had simply called Larry and apologized, that her son had raped Julie, and Gunner was her grandson, and could she visit on occasion, he probably would have said yes.

/

Great story. I also feel bad for Randall.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Its a shame that good stories such as this get lost and buried under the 100's of "Hey I had a great idea for a story and wrote it in 20 minutes though its the exact same story 70 other people wrote" kind that took as much effort to create as a sneeze.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 3 years ago

Excellent! Please keep up the great work!

trandall9991trandall9991about 3 years ago

Excellent story. Loved it.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 3 years ago

A story where the wife loves her husband and doesn't fuck the whole east coast of the country....wow

RanDog025RanDog025about 3 years ago

REALLY GOOD STORY. 5 STARS AND A THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great as usual

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thank You For The Effort, . . .

but I found the virtue signalling and the weak mindedness obnoxious.

Karin was paying a homeless person to protect her by threatening violence against other homeless people. She was also enabling and paying him to stay homeless. She votes and pays taxes to keep order in her city so that she can enjoy the community and the facilities where she lives and works, then she acquiesces to the ineptitude or corruption of the useless police and justice system. I'm glad she moved to Portland. I hope BLM lets her leave the building before they torch it.

So Karin is this highly trained experienced deadly warrior, but she doesn't notice any blood in her office doorway (when you kill someone with a knife, reportedly a large physically fit person, you normally cause some blood shed), she doesn't wonder why Randall is missing, and she apparently is paying no attention for an ambush even though she's been threatened by an experienced violent criminal just days ago. I wonder she's not always wary of someone seeking revenge due to the success of her investigations. Her work must cause some people some real problems.

And what's with her paying for an indigent's cremation? What else did she thing the government would do with the body? Her taxes already pay for disposing of unclaimed bodies. Do you know private cremation can cost over $10,000! Again with the virtue and compassion, for nothing.

Its hard to respect intelligence and skill when it is so sloppily applied and managed. I hope her children are smarter than she is.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story as usual, BillandKate. I am really enjoying the saga of Karin’s life and career.

But suddenly, a story I thought was yours (the name of which I cannot remember) has been deleted from my favorites. Have you deleted any stories?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

BillandKate , still getting it done with yet another great story. I really enjoy reading Karen’s adventures. This would make a good pilot for a tv series, or expanded to a novel. Keep it up, it’s always a great day when there is a B&K story waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The only thing.....

That could make this better is a graphic description of what happened to our boy Jesse!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pretty cool story. And, I want to thank Bill and Kate for writing a Loving Wives story that actually gathered a rating higher than 4.9, and within the first day. The 5's in the Loving Wives category have endured a long dry spell.

Many thanks to this great writing duo.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 3 years ago

Cute and offbeat; certainly worth full marks.

heathrowinneoheathrowinneoabout 3 years ago

wonderful read! plain and simple, 5 *'s for such a great story and series. more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ir was good reading another Karin Roland story. The Colombians were a trifle convenient, but you're not trying to be Earle Stanley Gardner. One other comment, the LW characters must have more money in the Caymans than any other group on Earth! I guess the "offshore account" is Xanadu in the LW world.

R.

johsunjohsunabout 3 years ago

Damn good story. Damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I always enjoy a good story, great ones like this are rare. Thank you! 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love the story. Right and wrong, everything is not always black and white in the world as in the case of helping Carlos catch Jessie, justice was done.

I wish there was an easy way to tell witch stories were the Karin stories, not that I don't enjoy your other stories. But as someone else wrote I think Karin could really be made into Mini TV series or a movie.

Texican1830Texican1830about 3 years ago

How in the heck have I missed Karin Roland? Oh well, that gives me something to do! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well they did it again and wrote another insightful story. Well done! Top marks and thanks for sharing.

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

A very beautiful story again. 5⭐.

Thank you for showing in this category of Loving Wives a loving and loyal couple like Karin and Bill, despite the storms and hardships they have been through.

I love your style.

I've read almost all of your stories, and you mix up separations / divorces and reconciliations without actually pouring into either the BTB or the RAAC.

As in real life, very credible and realistic, where men and women make mistakes, get lost, get lost, find each other or not, separate or not, forgive each other or not ........ ... but always preserving a part of self-respect and human dignity.

Thank you for sharing your imagination and your talent.

Good continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Superb in the extreme! Your skillful blending of raw human emotions is distinctive and unique. Many thanks for another fine effort. A 6!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story generally well written but based on poor foundations.

I was right there in the restaurant ready to jump up and have a go at Joyce myself, that's how well and quickly I was drawn in.

I previously worked in security and one property had regular homeless people sleeping in the doorway. I didn't pay them but after a few times moving them on, I saw there was no rubbish ever left by them nor any smell of pee nor did they return before my 2nd patrol. Bodies on site are a deterrent without any need for threats or violence, so I explained I needed them to move on, if they kept up keeping the place clean and cleared out before the clients arrived, I suggested they take a walk around the block so I could fulfil my duties. I never had any more trouble at that building.

The trouble is once the adoption process is complete, the biological parent has no more say in anything to do with the child without the go ahead of in this case Larry and if she had been alive Julie, until the child is 18. I guessed something like this maybe the case and a quick google confirmed it. Research can make the difference between a good and great story. If Jesse had been refused (as he should have been) and was trying other methods to get hold of Gunner, it would have worked far better for me. And I honestly doubt that witness protection would have allowed him to make the bid anyway as this would have disrupted due to potential moves and even put Gunner's life at risk to the point where children's services would be involved and so he would not have been able to just dump him on Janice... sorry, but just everything about that aspect falls apart and spoils a good premise.

Others mentioned the change to step-daughter at one point.

The whole Janice thing was confusing, giving her a new surname so close to Jesse's kept leaping out as a typo and the man in the backroom signalled at a more significant role, but nothing came. I assume it was the Clarkson guy she married, who never got out of bed, it just felt like there was more to come from that when put with Janice's sudden change and threatening Karin (who by the way could have been arrested for breaking and entering as she pushed in without being invited).

All nice and conveniently rounded off and very twee at the end with the cartel, ashes and skinny dipping.

Can only give a 4 on this one, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"I mean ex-wife"

Would be better to say former wife, since ex-wife typically indicates they were divorced

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Wonderful

Another wonderful Karin story. Five stars, and thank you for it.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyabout 3 years ago

Enjoyable reading time with well created characters. I have really enjoyed this continuing storyline and characters. Hopefully with the last few sentences planning on continue with it on the kids!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A lovely, strong story per usual from B & K. Love the character, love, and integrity shining through their work and especially the characterization presented in one Karin Roland.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Nice mystery story, entertaining and believable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i love that story and it was a great ending

DFWBeastDFWBeastalmost 3 years ago

Wonderful story. Thank you!

Killian

jmmj5jmmj5almost 3 years ago

A very well thought out story that I really enjoyed.

Thanks for sharing and keep them coming.

woodmanonewoodmanonealmost 3 years ago
Just absolutely great

Thank you for your hard work. Karin Roland is a bad ass bitch.

Woodmanone

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69almost 3 years ago

Loved this story and all of your others so much i started an account just so i could tell you how much i loved them!

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Another good story the second time around. Keep writin'

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Great story, really a very good tale. Authors, may I ask which of your other stories are Karin Roland stories?

BillandKateBillandKateover 2 years agoAuthor

To answer Hiram and a few others who have asked: The Karin Roland Series in chronological order.

We first introduced Karin in ‘The Wrong Man’ (11/2017) with little intention of carrying the character forward, until some of the Comments asked for more stories with her in them. So, we gave Karin a bigger role in ‘Leaving It All Behind’. (01/2018) And in the same story with an alternative ending, ‘Leave It All Behind’.

Next came ‘Karin and Katiana’ (01/2019), a story that compared the lives of two very different women; one, a woman who has an affair (Katiana), the other a woman who remains true to her marriage vows (Karin).

Karin plays a minor role in ‘A Religious Experience’ (03/2019). At the end of this tale, Karin decides to take a sabbatical from the detective agency she then co-owns with Hank Price.

Karin returns (fictional) years later, now living in Portland, Oregon with her family. She’s sold her half of the New York agency to Hank and is anxious to dip her toes back in detective work in ‘Electric Dreams’ (09/2020).

After ‘Electric Dreams’, we decided to make Karin a regular feature of our next two tales, first ‘The Red Headed Waitress’ (01/2021) and then ‘A Dangerous Man’ (04/2021).

Because Karin was never meant to be a recurring character, but slowly morphed into one, our readers may notice a few inconsistencies. For example, in ‘The Wrong Man’ Karin mentions her two sons – but as we were developing ‘Leaving It All Behind’ we decided to have Karin’s first born be a girl. And we named the girl, Hanna, and later changed her name to Hannah. Minor things, but we thought we’d let you know we already know those things.

Thanks to all our readers who have given us such great feedback on the development of someone we have enjoyed bringing to fictional life.

Bill & Kate

Hiram325Hiram325over 2 years ago

Thank you so much for that. I'd like to say that I find your stories as among the best, along with those of several other authors, to be found on this site. Some of those have left here, I spent the effort in a few cases to find them and follow them in their new home. If you two ever leave for other pastures, I will surely do the same.

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 2 years ago
Thanks!

Many thanks to B&K for their contributions to Lit. This story is another winner: well conceived, well written and entertaining from start to finish.

sbrooks has a legitimate observation regarding how "unhidden" Janice, Jesse's mom, is, and how open to attack by the cartel looking for her rapist/snitch son.

Overall, at the top of current Lit contributions.

Keep 'em comin'.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

Great tale but why put it in LW?

BillandKateBillandKateover 2 years agoAuthor

Why is this in LW?

Because Kate and I believe:

1. Most of our followers found us here in LW.

2. Karin Roland is a Loving Wife

3. We want LW readers to read about a strong, faithful woman instead of some of the crazies that appear on here so often.

BillandKateBillandKateover 2 years agoAuthor

To Willowghby and sbrooks:

Why doesn't the cartel go after Jesse's mom?

Because it's the old mafia (whether Sicilian or Latin) mentality that family, especially a mother, is off limits. Yes, we know it's mostly old-school glamorization of those men, but in our world of fiction, even the bad guys have some limits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why aren't you writing any new stories, BillandKate?

BillandKateBillandKateover 2 years agoAuthor

Got hung up trying to write a real novel. We'll probably post something soon because we decided to write another short story to get over the writer's block. Thanks for asking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, you keep nailing your stories, in a good way. Thanks!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

Please don’t ever stop posting in LW. Your stories are what makes wading through the rest Of this gunk worthwhile

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
2nd Time thru, still Great!

Thanks for your stories. Always a great read! NW Montana

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Another Five ⭐️Star rating for the Roland Detective Agency. Bring us more, please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awww... Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I had forgotten about Karen!

Awesome character and stories!!!

How about some stories featuring Hank as the Central character?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story, could easily be a full length crime/police procedural novel if fleshed out. Two errors- at the time of the meeting in the airport with the US Marshall, the text refers to the girl who was raped as a step-daughter, were as she was actually a step sister, as she is subsequently referred to, and the perp was violating witsec protocol by calling his mother, the mistake was not acknowledging that and explaining it away. Other than these two missteps, a really well crafted story, and I loved the fact that the authors didn't feel compelled to add in some gratuitous sex scenes?

Just_GymJust_Gymalmost 2 years ago

Bill and Karin are great couple and BillandKate write great stories.

Driven2ReadDriven2Readover 1 year ago

5* great story. I love the Roland's stories. But then you go with the epilogue and that last paragraph. l just celebrate my 40th anniversary - I remember that time with my wife when we were both young -- that last paragraph nails how I felt anyway. Hell I don't feel much different now, just takes a while longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Superlatives fail me

10💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥👍😊💯💫

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The comment below about featuring Hank as a Central character is a Great idea.

B&K will you give us that one?

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureover 1 year ago

Love a good detective mystery and Roland is a great character along with her 2 fellas. Thanks for the story. 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Thanks

I enjoyed this story again! 5***

Anita71Anita71over 1 year ago

Thanks 5 * from me

ReadyOneReadyOneabout 1 year ago

PDI is the aviation code for Pakistan airlines.

.

PDX is the code for the Portland airport.

Hiram325Hiram32511 months ago

I really like these Karin Roland stories. I hope to see another one soon.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

An O. K. story.

Bill S.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBillandKate@BillandKate
2488 Followers
Husband and wife who love to bounce ideas off each other and who enjoy the Loving Wives category of Literotica. We'll keep writing stories - some with BTB, some with reconciliation - as long as the feedback has been mostly positive. The Anom. gallery can be a pain in the ass a...

SIMILAR Stories