All Comments on 'A Dark Desire'

by qqnforyou6

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wickedly sexy.

That was a very riveting story. Even though it was dark and violent, the utter description and scents of the events had me hard through the whole read. Excellent work. A sequal to this would be awesome. 5 stars to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequel

A sequel to this would absolutely be awesome.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
This is the second time for me to read this story.

A lot of emotions, hatred, desire and angst expressed. I thought it ended well and I, too, would like to read a sequel. For example, the neighbor could have twin girls and he and his wife would have an agreement that he could fuck this lady every year on the kids's birthday (or something like that). Whatever you wrote would be appreciated down the line.

MisterEP_ZAMisterEP_ZAover 9 years ago
Masterful

Once again you pull a rabbit out of the hat! Great story, not to short not too long. Had enough of everything and totally had me glued, totally loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very sexy, but unrealistic...

...'cause we all know Debbie would be unable to control her husband, after just being cuckoled by his enemy, and another, worse beat-down soon would occur. By the way, you never said if Debbie was fertile at the time of her rape, or if she even would keep the fetuses if she could, and I cannot imagine Dan even raising a child that was concieved as the result of his wife being raped by the man responsible for the death of his own daughters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The story was erotic but too tragic

The hate would NEVER end if someone killed your children....even if an accident.

Sorry, too far fetched. Last writer is correct, the husband would kill him now....no beatings, just kill him.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

"A swing and a miiiiiiss..."

BareAss1962BareAss19628 months ago

Good lead in to a series but the kids dying could have been adjusted to someone else running them over or drowning and him just being someone who didn't react fast enough so being blamed unintentionally. Keep going though as I see a sequel potential for a cockold/voyeur style relationship could be developed.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 2 months ago

What can you say to a person who would trivialise the loss of a child in this way?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqqnforyou6@qqnforyou6
Hello. I am back! I suddenly got that itch again. Right now I started writing a new challenging story. I have it published on Chyoa.com. I will be posting it here as well. I have been here for 20 years and I love to still hear your feedback. I hope everyone says hello sometime!