A Dark Star Story - Twenty-Four

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wanted this over. Jessica realised the need for greater stimulus in order for him to feel the need to cum; she could feel his pulse from the tip of his dick all the way down into his crotch, she sucked harder on each abusive thrust m. She dropped her head lower, she started to suck ever harder on the quickening thrusts that skewered her lips up into her mouth as he guided her down on to him further now. Steve took her mouth deep, she wretched as he grazed the top of her throat without going into her throat, He could finish like this, she realized. She just had to grant him a few more thrusts, maybe let him force it deeper, that would be a price to pay. She'd never deep throated, she'd never needed to. Oral sex had never been such a violation before, always with partners it had been sensual, an act of foreplay as part of something more loving, more tender.

He grabbed her hair harshly he all but yanked her head up from his lap. Jessica gasped breathlessly as thick strands of drool momentarily bridged from her petite chin to his crotch. She met his dark sunken eyes.

Jessica looked at him in confusion. "Was... was I not doing it right? Give me another chance, I can do it better..."

"Oh, no Jessica," Steve offered as he slid from beneath and started to stand, moving around behind her. "You were perfect... you were doing that too well... I nearly came... That'd be a waste."

"A waste?" Jessica offered closing her eyes as she faced the sofa, starting to tremble, sensing what was coming. He was going to take absolutely everything he could from her, and there was little she could do to stop it.

He knelt behind her, her polyester skirt all but ripped up around her waist. In a heartbeat his hard wet dick came to rest in the crack of her ass.

She felt and heard her underwear ripped from her. She lay forward as he put his hands on her shoulders and pinned them, his pressure on the back of her shoulder blades grew. She wanted to fight but couldn't find the energy to respond, as if a thousand invisible hands held her to the brown leather surface of the sofa.

"Maybe a suck... and a fuck, Jessica," he said. "Hold that position for me."

"No... Oh, please no," she uttered as she lay bent before him. From behind her, Steve adopted a knelt position closer to her now, pressing himself between her thighs as he parted them, as she felt his free him nudge her legs apart, she whimpered and begged his mercy. The adopted posture he held her in she realised presented her tight holes to him, as if to reiterate her own thoughts he ran a fingertip between her ass cheeks and then swiftly up over her clenched tight vagina.

"You're not all that wet..." he offered on a chuckle. "Not sure who that helps and who that hinders."

Helpless, humiliated, totally vulnerable, Jessica began to weep into the leather sofa, her quite sobs gently wracking her body which rose and fell on heavy breaths. She heard him, she felt him, she gasped as he ran his length over her, then slowly forced the tip of his dick into her, slightly parting her lips as she grimaced and tensed in attempt to prevent the inevitable.

Jessica clenched her body rigid; she wasn't going to make this easy for him. He pulled back himself a little, repositioning himself against her, as if he felt she'd suddenly open up for him. His hand guided his dick into her, held at a different angle, what saliva he had left on his dick betrayed her and the felt the sting as he found an angle of entry that lanced her body with his as she knelt before him. Slowly he persisted with awkward rough thrusts until uttering a deep growl of pleasure as he filled her, and she wrapped around him.

He was in her.

"Oh fuck... Oh, fucking hell..." Jessica uttered into the warm leather her face was pressed against as he held himself deep in her. "Oh... No... Oh please no... Please don't ... Please, I can't..."

Steve ignored her, focusing his attention on penetrating her, using her, this his latest brutal step in gaining what he wanted. She heard him groan in satisfaction once more as he started to gently thrust inside of her. He pulled back but offered her little more than a scant moment of reprieve before he leaned over her and again forced every inch deep back into her. Repeating the motion and the process a number of times as he attempted to stretch her around him.

"You've a lovely little cunt," he growled, "A lovely tight little cunt for a Slut."

Jessica's hands struggling to be free of the cuffs that bit tightly around her wrists as he kept his left hand forced down between her shoulder blades to hold her exactly where he wanted to. As she gasped and started to cry out, he pulled out all, but the head of his length once more, and then plunged back into her to assert his dominance, his dick deep back in her, buried in her deep as his hips pressed up against her ass.

The rough harsh intrusion took her breath away, grimacing and gasping as her face rubbed over the seat, she felt him lean over her, his mouth up close to her right ear, his stale heavy breath across her face.

"Which bar will you be in tomorrow night... Sobbing and whinging about this?" he sneered, fucking his dick in her tightness. "Or will you just be telling everyone about the fuck of your life you had in O'Leary's Bar."

He pushed up from over her, his left hand remaining at the base of her neck as his right hand gripped her right hip. He took her harder and deeper with each merciless thrust. Jessica gasped and moaned, crying out when he shifted his grip from her neck to her shoulder, dragging her down across the sofa in order to pull her back onto him as he started to thrust wildly. Soon, the sound of his hips slapping into her ass was the only sound that filled the empty bar. Punctuated only by her agonised little whimpers and groans. He finally removed his left hand, both hands coming to rest on her hips as he fucked her harder and harder, driving his dick deeper into her over and over again. She lost track of time as he roughly fucked her, she begged for mercy pleaded for an end to his brutality.

"Please... Please... Please..." Jessica begged repeatedly, as her face rubbed mercilessly across the seat of the chair. "Please stop... please stop."

Then she felt it.

"Fuck yeah... Oh, fuck yeah... Take it ... Take it... Don't... Don't resist."

She sensed what was coming, his grip tightened his pace maintained all the while he attempted to plunge deeper, his constant thrusting caused unwelcome sensations of her own to well up inside her. Despite his rough brutal nature, the attention the stimulation, the penetration, the hard dick forced deep in her that kept thrusting back and forth caused her walls to grow slicker and threatened a reaction she knew she'd do well to hold off. A reaction he'd only misinterpret.

"No... Fuck no... Not like this... No... Nooooo" Jessica thrashed her boot clad lower legs in tormented frustration, kicking hard against the wooden floor as her legs trailed behind her.

"Just like this..." he sneered. "Just... like... this..."

Jessica felt the wetness spill down her thighs as he kept fucking her. She grimaced, held rigid, mortified with shame as she involuntarily clenched her walls that rippled and spasmed around him, her voice lost on the deep breaths of the stimulation he'd gained in the most disgusting manner. Steve carried on mercilessly, her addled mind wondering if he'd even noticed, so self-indulged was he on his own cuntish needs. He grunted and wheezed away behind her as he fucked her brutally hard slamming his hips against her forcing her ass cheeks apart on brutal harsh fucks. She felt his body posture alter, she knew the signs she held her eyes shut heard him as his words to mock or goad her once last time spewed from his mouth, but she switched off she paid no attention she ignored as best she could everything around her.

She felt him all the same, felt him empty deep in her unprotected body, three times as he forced himself deep in her she felt his dick spasm and deliver wet warm ejaculate into her.

His hips slowed, his deposit thoroughly emptied into her, he pulled back surprisingly quickly leaving her bent double across the leather sofa. She felt his strong hands fall over her wrist as he freed her left wrist of the handcuffs and pressing down on her back painfully, he stood, stretching himself out of his own discomfort.

Jessica lay there silent and motionless processing what had just undoubtedly happened to her this time, what had in all probability happened to her for the second time in twenty-four hours. Her body ached her top and her body in general were soaked in sweat. She pulled herself up off her knees, awkwardly, hearing the key from the cuffs scuttle across the floor as she crashed down unceremoniously across the sofa. Turning herself over and pulling her dishevelled creased skirt back hurriedly down towards her knees.

Wiping her mouth on the back of her left hand, she ran her right hand through her hair attempting to finger comb it back into some semblance of style, she guessed she failed miserably. When she looked up, he wasn't to be seen. She heard his almost shuffling footsteps the other side of the bar as he came into to sight. Jessica dropped her eye line to her dirtied knees and the scuffed fronts of her back boots. Her left knee still throbbing she only now noticed from where he'd violently forced his knee into the back of hers in forcing her to the floor.

"I'll get you a Taxi," she heard Steve mutter on gruff breathless words.

**********

As he held open the back door to the bar Jessica couldn't even bring herself to look at him. He saw nothing wrong in what he'd done, there was no remorse or contrition. He'd gone back to cleaning up the bar as she sat curled up on the sofa with her head in her hands.

Head down she stepped out into the dank back alley, the smell of an open bin invaded her nostrils mixing with the faint smell of urine. To her right she heard and saw the idling diesel engine of the waiting Taxi It's rear lights bathed the alley way in an almost surreal red glow.

"You can keep the cuffs." she heard him say on a dark chuckle. He'd watched her frantically search everywhere on her hands and knees, but she'd been unable to find the key that had dropped onto the floor, her suspicion being that it dropped through a crack of one of the bars wooden floorboards. Forever lost into whatever darkness lay beneath. She had no idea how she'd extricate her right wrists from the cuff which sat snapped tightly locked over her raw skin, in this moment she didn't care. A macabre memento and reminder of an encounter she'd wished she never experienced and wanted as far away from as possible right now.

Jessica's mind raced, she couldn't comprehend the turmoil of the last twenty-four hours. Her brutal treatment in the last hour had darkly taken her mind from the events of the night before. Now the two mixed hideously together. The uncertainty over what had transpired, how consensual her encounter with Logan had been, if there had even been an encounter. The emotions not lost but now sat in tandem with bitter fresh all too real recollections of the savagery at Steve's hands.

Her body ached from his abuse, her knee threatened to buckle under her with each painful step, Jessica dug deep into her inner resolve, straightened her posture. She refused to look back as she reached for the door handle of the cab. The handcuff dangling from her wrist. The vile individual watching her every move from the doorway she sensed. Even waiting after she'd slipped into the back of the cab and the relative warmth and security it offered. She immediately rested her head against the window of the cab, the cold glass a brief reprieve from the nausea of what had just taken place and the sheer volume of alcohol that she'd consumed across the night.

"Where to sweetheart?" she heard the Taxi Driver enthusiastically enquire.

"Brooklands Road..." Jessica answered, "...And I'm not your sweetheart."

The driver turned to face her, "Sorry my dear...someone had a shitty night, have they?" His eyes fell down her body from her face coming to rest on the silver cuffs around her right wrist.

He never said a word as he turned back and put the car into gear. As he pulled away from the alleyway he turned left and merged into the Main Street. Once the car accelerated to above ten miles per hour the locking system that could only be overridden from the front of the cab kicked in, automatically locking all four doors to the vehicle. The Taxi cruised through empty streets as it made its way silently through the night.

**********

A little after three thirty in the morning the Silver Merced's Taxi pulled up to a halt on the side of the road that ran alongside a dark foreboding long abandoned Steel Works.

Main headlights switched off immediately.

There was the briefest of struggles from within the vehicle as it stood there parked. The car rocked violently on its axles momentarily.

A muffled scream barely pierced the air. A scream that was barely audible from outside the vehicle, even if there had been anyone other than a Fox, picking his way across wasteland, to overhear the short-lived protest.

The Fox looked back from the brief distraction and carried on unabated.

***********************

To be concluded

***********************

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
SoftKtty24SoftKtty24almost 2 years ago

Wow, you have truly taken these young women through some shit. Damn, I can't believe none of them haven't ended up in a mental institution smdh

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Dark Valentine Sometimes there’s no romance....in BDSM
The Dark Star - Aftermath Pt. 01 Jack Hughes lives with a legacy that haunts him...in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Financially Arranged Revenge Fuck Jim decides to get his money's worth out of his ex-gf's mom.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Fucking a Student's Mom Principal blackmails a mom into having sex.in Loving Wives
Settling an Account Man with unfaithful wife, settles the score and then some.in Loving Wives
More Stories