A Dark Wedding Night

Story Info
A young bride gets purified by her new older husband.
3k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

** This story includes religious themes/sacrilege that is not intended to offend. If that is not your spec please dont leave hate, just move on to the next story **

Calypso peeked out the window of her room, watching the sun begin its pensive sink down the deep blue summer sky. Her soft white dress draped over her bed, warming up to a pale yellow in the gentle sunlight. She tore her eyes away from the sun settling heavily over the green drapery of the river valley to take a look at the short dress's interlocking lace and billowing chiffon. It was a pretty thing, with a rosey lace pattern for its triangular bodice that quickly ribbed into a chiffon skirt, Calypso reminisced on her first fittings in it, how her friends fussed over the top cupping her breasts just right, with some of the sides spilling out, how the skirt kissed her stomach pouch and cropped right below the curve of her ass, and how the vibrant white glowed against the deep brown of her skin. She had to look perfect for the Lord on her cleansing day, ready to offer her body wholly and entirely, to purify her for her oncoming marriage. She had been raised with all the proper teachings of a young woman: how to properly make a home, how to please her husband with all of her might, and how to rear children, but as she stood at the cusp of it all she could not help but have her stomach churn at the daunting prospects. As her mind wandered to the lace choker and garter on her dresser her mother burst into her room.

"I'm nervous Mom", Calypso started, before her mother could remind her to begin getting ready. Her mother's eyes softened as she walked towards Calypso.

"Of course you are darling, I was the same at my cleansing, you're about to take on some big responsibilities. Every 18-year-old goes through this when they are ready." She said before punctuating the sentiment with a kiss on Calypso's forehead. "and you're more than ready."

Calypso nodded as her mother rushed out the door, and as the door clicked shut she began to prepare. Peeling off her tee and shorts, she stood naked and held the spaghetti straps of her dress up. It was quick work to tug the dress over her body and attach the garter and click the choker into place. The cross charm tingled cooly against her collarbones and served as a gentle reminder that what she was about to do was of the Lord. The Sun had begun to slide down the deepening blue sky like a yolk in a hot pan, and Calypso knew she had to be delivered at the pulpit by twilight. The night was the domain of the Devil, and it was prime time for all sinful natures to rise to the surface and also prime time for such desires to be purged. She took a deep breath and headed down to where her mother and father waited in the car, ready to deliver her to salvation.

***

The sky was a dusty purple that shone through the colourful tinted panes of the cathedral. It bathed the oak crucifix that stood before the rows of empty pews. The Father stood alone at the pulpit, draped in smooth silk black robes trimmed in gold and purple, as his dark skin was rimmed with a golden halo that dusted the curls on his head. Calypso stood alone at the end of the red-carpeted aisle, looking up the two low steps to where the Father looked down at her, both hands rested on his great pulpit. He regaled her, eyes trailing her body. She felt strangely open, like a man of God could likely see her bare past her clothing.

"You look beautiful tonight, my child," he said, walking down and holding her hand, beginning to lead her up the steps and to his former position behind the pulpit. Calypso caught a glimpse of an array of tools underneath before she was pressed down on the cool wooden surface, breasts squishing with her ass exposed to Father's unrelenting presence behind her. "Do you know what you're here for, my child?"

Calypso stuttered, feeling dizzy at his overwhelming presence on her: his scent, his weight, and the current sensation of him pressed against her pussy. She attempted to swallow it all down, feeling unholy desire swirl in her gut. She was here to be purified, she reassured herself, face flushing guiltily at her sinful body.

"I'm here to be purified, Father, so I may be taken as your wife."

"Mmhmm" He hummed, reaching his hand between them and running a finger along her slit, which had slickened. Gathering her wetness on his fingertips, he brought it before her half-lidded eyes and showed her her glistening wetness. "Look at your sin, my child," Calypso whimpered, "Taste it, this is only the beginning of all your desires we will be purging tonight." Calypso wantonly opened her mouth, accepting two of his thick fingers in her mouth. The salty mix of her juices and spit settled on her tongue and leaked out the corner of her lips as the Father dragged his fingers along her tongue. As soon as he started he dragged his fingers from her mouth he resumed stroking her soaked pussy, trailing around her swollen clit as she mewled in pleasure.

"Look at you, relishing in your heresy. I have a fair bit of work cut out for me, having to cleanse such a jezebel."

"No...," Calypso trailed off in a haze. She wasn't a jezebel, she knew that. She'd spent her whole life praying and striving to please God, but Father's ministrations were overwhelming.

"No?" he asked, falling to his knees, lining his tongue up with her pussy, "Why's your cunt sopping if there's no sin to purge?"

"F-father!" She yelped, stunned at the foul language and the warm sensation of his tongue on her cunt, lapping up her juices as his fingers spread her lips apart for better access to her holes. She gripped the pulpit hard, letting her mind fall behind the fog of intense pleasure as her mouth fell open and let her moans slip past her parched lips. Time blurred as she slowly came apart under his tongue, his firm hands on her hips, gripping her ass so hard she felt the twinges of the crescent marks he was leaving on her skin. The slight pain and pleasure were as hypnotic as the way his tongue slipped past her pussy lips and moved up her slit, the way he circled her clit before gently sucking on it, the way the stiffened his tongue to fuck her hole with it, introducing her to the pleasure she could never have imagined from the pews as the pastor preached about the satisfaction of pleasing your husband. Calypso couldn't help but arch into his mouth and make the lewdest sounds as her cross scraped the strong wood of the pulpit. She felt the feverish heat of the Devil's desire swirl in her lower belly and her sin spill onto Father's tongue, her breaths quickening before he pulled away, leaving a vacuum where his tongue was.

Before she realised what she was doing, she made a sound of displeasure, shifting her ass backwards in a silent plea for his attention. He stood up straight and laughed, causing Calypso's face to flush in humiliation at her neediness. One should not feel want for the Devil's temptations, her preacher's voice rang dully in her head. She immediately piped up to apologise but was unable to squeak out an "I'm sorry, sir" before she was rapidly spun around to be made completely bare as Father yanked the straps of her dress down letting her breasts bounce free and her nipples stiffen in the cool evening air. Calypso found herself shyly folding her hands over her body as he made a show of looking at her tits perk, the soft pouch of her belly, and the trailing bush over her pussy that dragged down to the wetness of her juices and his saliva between her thighs. Her dress fell with a hush around her ankles and she tried her best to discreetly step outside it while not being able to escape his piercing eye contact.

"So, my dear, do you feel cleansed yet?" he asked as he reached behind her and produced something from the rack of tools under the pulpit. In the deepening night light, the candles that rimmed the church were lit, covering them in amber light that bathed Calypso's naked body in warmth. No, Calypso thought to herself, feeling desire swell as he unfurled the intricate links of chain that were capped in cushioned leather at two ends: one forming the handle of a soft black leash that collared at the other end, silver buckle glinting in the candlelight. Calypso's cross felt so cold it was burning into her skin as he pulled close and shut the buckle around her neck with gentle care. It fit nicely, pressing her virginal choker to her throat. "I didn't think you did. It's time for blessings, my child, please get on your knees for me," he said, gently pressing her shoulders down and guiding her to her knees, from where she looked up expecting the next step in her purification. It was then he reached through the pant of his robe and freed his cock, letting it bounce in front of her face.

"Where else can the thoughts of Satan peek through? Do you know?"

"From the mouth and face, sir, from our words to our facial expressions, sir," Calypso answered dutifully, the answer coming easily from years of Sunday School experience.

"Good girl," he purred, cupping Calypso's chin as he coaxed her slightly open mouth wider in anticipation of his stiff cock as it lingered before her. She savoured the slight salt of his tip and precum as it lay on her tongue, felt its steady weight shift down her throat as his strong hand on her jaw guided her head down his shaft. Closing her lips around his dick she tried to get used to the unfamiliar feeling of his cock stretching her throat, her eyes welling up as she gagged. The Father groaned as he felt the warmth of her throat tighten around him and Calypso struggled to fit him. Then, almost too fast for her to register, he pulled out of her throat, letting her drool spill from her lips and drip down her chin. The thread of saliva between her tongue and his cock was split as she desperately gasped for breath, leaning forward on her hands as she placed her palms between her bent knees. She looked up at him, eyes tearing and spit dropping from her flat tongue. If she was expecting mercy in the eyes of the man meant to take her to salvation, she was sorely mistaken, as she raised her eyes to meet those that looked solely invested in all the laden sin within her body, the lewdness that must be purged.

"Grk!"

Before she knew he had thoroughly fucked himself into her throat, nestling her nose in his dark curls, punching the breath out of her as she struggled to breathe through her nose. She frantically tapped her hand against his thigh, begging for air. Calypso saw a glimmer of hope as he began to pull out, only to cry more as he simply picked up the pace he was fucking her mouth. He held her head firmly and dragged it back and forth as he thrusts into her tight throat.

"Remember, my child," he said, punctuating each word with a stroke, "your body belongs to your husband. He decides to use any one of your holes, I can decide when you breathe, my love. Get ready for your blessings"

Calypso wheezed through her nose as she felt her pussy drip with desire at being used as a toy, her purpose solely to bring pleasure to her husband, just as God intended for her. She let her arms go limp as she focused on taking him as best she could, maintaining eye contact and watching him get closer to blessing. His moans got louder as he fucked her throat rapidly before pulling out and aiming at her face. Her mouth hung open as she gasped, anticipating the first warm rope of cum hitting her forehead and glazing her cheek, the next hitting the bridge of her nose, and the last landing solely on her mouth, blessing her as she dutifully swallowed. She was accustomed to its unusual taste, salty and slightly sour. She took some time to stand up, legs aching as she stretched.

The night had darkened at its worst, blacking out the shadows of the painted glass. The candles made the gold metal linings of the painting gleam down on them both. Calypso eyed the outline of Jesus at his baptism, the white dove escort him from the serene waters of the blue glass pool. She felt ever deeper in her faith then, ready for the next and last step of her ceremony.

She next felt his warm palms on her hips as he quickly pivoted her to face the pews and lean on the pulpit, nostalgic to the beginning of the evening. The leash around her neck was twisted around, and the Father gave it a healthy tug, arching her back before he lifted her left leg upwards for her to rest her knee on the top of the pulpit, spreading her holes even wider open. She lay still in this position, anticipating what was coming next as she stayed still in the cooling night air. The wait began to linger on her skin for some time before a lash of pain struck her ass, ribbons of pain blooming in the wake of the leather strips that the Father had whipped across her smooth skin.

"Please- God, Father!," Calypso screamed and begged, writhing under the skin as heat sprung from the newly formed welts being made in the hatch of multiple strikes on her skin. She wept as the Father's unrelenting punishment burned across her body and wracked her with pain.

"I'm freeing your soul, slut," the Father hissed, "stay still and take it for salvation." Calypso almost couldn't breathe, the pain choking any words that had begun to brew on her tongue.

The pain began to turn sweet, however, as the Father eventually dropped the tool to gently rub over her marks with gentle hands, making Calypso whimper at his mercy, shuddering while his hands wandered from her ass to her drenched pussy, drawing a low moan as he slipped a finger inside her, stretching her out slowly. Calypso closed her eyes, intoxicated by the blend of pain and pleasure washing her body, feeling her keeper's finders stir her pussy as her eager wetness creamed around the hilt of his knuckles. At this point, he had added another thick finger inside her, with a unique care that felt antithetical to the brutality she was lashed with earlier. She was a virgin and he didn't want to tear her apart. She felt the waves of desire and sin wash over her body, certain that the Father truly was cleansing her.

Just as she was getting used to his fingers inside her, he withdrew them, making Calypso whine at the sensation of her empty cunt and unconsciously shift her hips backwards to keep him inside her. This made the Father chuckle as he gripped her ass and lined up. Calypso felt something prodding her tight hole for a split second before the Father thrust into her in one stroke, filling her and stretching her in a way she had never experienced before. Her mouth fell open as she loudly moaned. Her eyes closed as the father fucked her long and hard, and her legs shook as the pleasure overwhelmed her. Her position with one leg over the pulpit allowed his cock to reach deep into her pussy, digging her out as she creamed all over his dick. The Father's moans echoed behind her as he leaned forward to speak into her ear.

"God, your cunt is so tight," he groaned, making Calypso shiver at the praise, "I'm going to cleanse your hole with my cum. I'm going to fill your pussy with so much of my seed you'll be pregnant walking out of here. Are you excited about that? To be bred right on the pulpit everyone in your church would be looking towards the word of God?" Calypso's moans grew in volume as she pictured the rows of pews filled with the members of her church, watching her tits bounce as she took the Father's cock in her needy little pussy. She imagined the congregation's men palming their dicks in their pants as they awaited their turn on her young cunt. The thought of something so sinful propelled her towards her orgasm as her toes curled in pleasure.

In the fog of her ecstasy, she felt the Father prod her lips with a finger. She took it in her mouth, slicking it with saliva and she needily tongued and sucked at it, chasing his approving "Mm". After some moments she felt him spit on her asshole and rub his slick finger along her hole before plunging it in.

The double penetration was almost too much for her to handle, making her roll her eyes backwards as she felt the Father take full ownership of all her holes. She barely heard him instruct her to take her blessing before feeling him withdraw his hand from her ass and grab her hip, plunging into her pussy so deep her leg was lifted off the ground as he pumped rope after rope of cum into her womb. Calypso felt his warm seed flood her insides as her orgasm was triggered, squirting all over his cock as he slowly milked himself inside her. Her juices trickled down her thighs as he stayed pressed against her, both catching their breath as Calypso felt his seed take in her womb.