A Darkening Soul Ch. 14-19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,049 Followers

Hilary didn't hesitate and engulfed my cock to the base. Her tongue rolled over my length, caressing my shaft with her mouth. Suddenly, her ministrations changed and she was sucking my pole as if my very essence would lead her to infinite happiness. I moaned with the change was ready to burst. I reached around her body and massaged her tits. Without warning, I torqued each nipple as if they were the reason I was expelled. Hilary pulled away and screamed something fierce at the new sensation. I smiled and rocketed my own pinnacle and it splattered in four strong waves and several spurts and covered her face. I know how to get my slave off. Lucy slowed her ministrations and Hilary's spasm subsided. Using her hand, Hilary did her best to wipe off her face and followed that by licking my cum off with loud smacking noises. I pulled up my pants and sat back into my seat. I glanced out the window to see the teenagers were still there. All of them pressed against the windows trying to get the best view. I smiled and gave them a head nod. Hilary leaned back into Lucy and they cuddled for the duration of our journey home.

"This would have been so much easier if the President would have went for Slut." I was sitting at the table with Emma and Lucy while Hilary served us dinner. I shook my head, "We need to find his weakness."

"He has a daughter who goes to our school." Emma took a drink of cola, "She's a freshman."

"Really?" I gazed at my wife, implying that I wanted a further explanation.

Emma flashed me a knowing smirk, "I looked it up."

She knew me so well. "I take it we already have access to the schools computer?"

"Yup. I can't seem to find anything out of the ordinary for why they would use you as a scapegoat for the rape, but I do have Aria's class schedule." Emma giggled. Now what to do with that information? My consternation must have appeared on my face. "Honey, you seduce her."

My eyes went wide and my head went back in shock, "What was that?"

Emma put her hand over mine.

Lucy laughed and then continued on for Emma as if they had already talked it over, "She's right. Think about what we can accomplish if the President thinks his daughter's life is in danger. We could influence his decisions and most importantly, figure out what he's hiding. Besides, how is that different from High School?"

"But I'm married now!" I threw both of my hands out and had a pleading expression to my face.

"Honey," Emma shook her head in amusement, "I trust you with my life. Just the fact that you're arguing right now proves I have nothing to fear, even if you end up fucking the skank you'll come back to me. You proved that with Lindsey." Emma gave me a warm smile, "Seduce her."

They were right. In the past, I was the architect of our evil schemes, but Emma's idea had merit. For what we needed to accomplish, I had to get close to the President's daughter. All because that dumb prick actually believes in his wedding vows, not that I can really fault him for that. Besides, even though Emma and I have a great relationship, I wouldn't want our first major fight to occur because I didn't listen to her. I would hate to sleep on the couch without her warm body next to mine. I suppose I grew complacent in the past eighteen months. I loved Emma with all my heart and cherished our vows, but our relationship was never based on monogamy. It was based on trust. So based on my wife's decision, I will seduce Aria Richards.

It felt odd going to class Monday. It was a basic 'College Algebra' class. It was the most boring lecture I have ever heard. Probably because I knew it already. Hell, this wasn't even my math class. I was enrolled in 'Applied Mathematics for Decision Making.' This was Aria's class and finding her was proving difficult. I had no idea what she looked like. She could have been the walrus looking girl sitting next to me or the thin as a pencil anorexic chick sitting three rows behind me or even the perky cheerleader type sitting in the front row that kept flashing the professor by crossing and uncrossing her legs. The asshole teacher didn't even call on people to answer questions. I'll just have to match the faces in here to the ones in her 'Writing and Composition' class.

I was woken up to someone smacking me in the back of the head with a ruler. "Hey, hey, stop that." I covered my head with my hands.

"Now that you are awake, you can tell me who you are and why you not only attended my class, but fell asleep?" Professor Wilcox smacked me one more time and a few lingering students laughed at the scenario I found myself in.

I wiped the drool with my sleeve and stood. "Sorry, Sir. I fell asleep because the information you covered I knew already."

"Still, it is disrespectful to sleep when someone is trying to teach you, Mr..."

I smiled, "Good day Professor Wilcox," and I immediately headed toward the exit. I had an hour to kill before 'Writing and Composition' so I headed to the nearest bench in the quad to wait. I apparently wasn't alone on this venture as I reached it at the same time as a girl dressed in black jeans and a t-shirt with some indie band I have never heard of on it. She had black and light blue hair done in a pixie style haircut. She wore some makeup; heavy mascara, black eye shadow, and matching lipstick and had piercings everywhere: three in each ear, nose, eyebrow, and one under her lower lip. She gave me a hard look and sat down while putting her books in the spot next to her. There was just enough room for me at the end of the bench and I went to sit.

"What are you doing?" She scowled at me.

"I'm sitting down," and I proceeded to do just that.

"Find somewhere else." She opened her notebook and began sketching something.

I didn't even respond and just let out a sigh as I relaxed into the hard bench.

"Do you mind?"

"Not at all," I sat amused.

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes. "Stay if you must."

"Thank you. I will." I sat peacefully. We didn't talk at all, just two people tolerating each other's existence. I glanced at my watch and I noticed it was time to head to a 'Writing and Composition' class that wasn't mine, lest I be late. As I stood, the girl was packing her things. "Well, it's been a thin slice of heaven. Take care."

"At least you didn't spend the time looking over my shoulder or texting on your phone." It was spoken in a light tone. I think she accepted me at that moment, not as friend or foe, but someone who could just be an equal. "By the way, you're in deep shit; you broke his number one rule by sleeping in his class,"

"Doesn't matter," I chuckled back. "Not my class."

The girl gave me a curious look, as if she was sizing me up. "You're serious?"

"Of course," I smiled. "Later." And I headed to the next class.

I arrived right on time and promptly took a seat in the empty row of chairs in the back. I didn't want to disrupt another professor's lecture. I scanned the room and saw a few possibilities including a girl with blonde locks sitting in the first row. She was flashing this teacher as well. To verify which one, it looked like I would be attending Aria's Psychology class tomorrow. I folded my arms on top of my desk and rested my chin on them.

"Can I sit here?" Came a whispered female voice.

I glanced up to see the girl from the bench. In a gentlemanly gesture, I waved my arm grandly to the seat next to me, "Of course, my lady."

"Wow," she chuckled as she plopped more than sat next to me, her black backpack with random band patches making a thud on the floor. "That's a new one."

"Actually it's an old one," I countered. "And classics never die."

She smiled at my corny line, her first with me, "So, are you supposed to be in this class or are you just visiting?"

"No, it's not my class. I'm looking for somebody and have no idea what they look like."

"Oh, and who's that? Maybe I can tell you?"

"Aria Richards. I see a couple possibilities."

"Like who?" I pointed out the four girls I recognized from Basic Algebra including the flasher and the overly skinny girl. "Well I'm not sure. Perhaps I'll ask around for you."

"Really? That would help."

"One condition though."

"What's that?"

"Tell me why?"

She had a look of deep curiosity at what I was going to say. I felt inclined to tell her something, but what? "I guess you can say I I'd like to date her?"

"With someone you've never met and don't know what she looks like?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "Sure, why not?"

"Let me guess, your hoping it's the blonde bimbo."

"I don't have preferences, although if I had to eliminate one, it would be the anorexic." I shook my head, "I would be more concerned about getting her help than starting a relationship."

"You know, you're not bad."

"Thanks, I think," I snickered. "By the way, I'm Will. And you?"

"Me?" She put her hand to her chest, "I'm Stacy."

"Well Stacy, I'm heading out." I stretched my back and then stood. "See you around."

The next day, after Psychology ended, I was waiting patiently for the perky blonde flasher. She is the only one I recognized in this class. She had to be Aria. I slowly packed my belongings as I watched her continually flirting with Professor Carter at his desk. I shook my head wondering if I was even going to be able to get her to be interested in me or if she only had a thing for older guys. Even if I was successful, I was fearful of some of the conversations we would have. If this was the only way she could pass a class... I shuddered at the thought. Thank God or should I say, thank my Father I have Emma. She's perfect. I chuckled at my own joke.

Finally, the professor dismissed her or more appropriately he left her claiming he had to attend to some urgent matter. She went out the exit and I was close behind. I walked fast and soon I was next to her. I put on my best smile and turned towards her, "You're Aria, right?"

She glanced at me, "Huh?"

"I'm Will. I've been to a few of your classes."

She stopped and gave me an expression of pure confusion, "What's an aria?"

I thought that she was playing a game with me. Perhaps she was smarter than I was giving her credit. "An aria is an elaborate melody sung solo in an opera. But it's also your name," I stated confidently.

"My name is Susan," she shook her head. "And don't talk to me again. Ever."

I stood bewildered as she walked away. I was still contemplating what the hell happened when I met up with Emma and Lucy for lunch at our usual spot, The Roasted Bean, a café and deli shop a block from campus. We were discussing strategy, trying to determine our next play.

"She was probably absent today," Emma briefly kissed me and then molded her body into mine.

"Perhaps," I put my arm around her. "I'll go back Thursday and find out." I turned to my left as I heard a chair dragging across the tile.

"That was so funny," Stacy laughed as she sat next to me. "I can't believe you got the wrong person."

"Where did you come from?"

"My mother's womb. And you?"

I chuckled, "Don't we all. Emma, Lucy, this is the girl I told you two about, Stacy. Stacy, this is my wife Emma and our best friend Lucy." I pointed to each girl as I introduced them.

"Nice to meet you." Emma spoke and Lucy gave a head nod to confirm.

Stacy stared dumbfounded at me.

"What? Do I have some ketchup on my face?" I wiped my face with the back of my hand.

"You're married and looking to get involved with another girl?"

"Her idea," I squeezed Emma and the corners of her mouth lifted slightly.

"I don't get it," Stacy now seemed upset as she slapped the table. "What the fuck do you want from me?"

Damn it. I should have seen that coming.

"Is this some sort of game? Did my stepfather put you up to this? Well tell him I said to fuck off. I don't care if he views me as an embarrassment because of how I act and dress. It's my fucking life!"

"Aria, calm down. I wasn't sent by your father."

"Stepfather," Aria corrected. "Just because that asshole adopted me and forced his name on me doesn't make a father."

"Him either," I shook my head and decided to come clean. I told her about the attempted rape, how I stopped it, how I was accused for it, my almost expulsion, and how I wanted to date her to get back at her stepfather.

Aria sat deep in thought as she absorbed what I told her. I didn't want to interrupt. I just sat there waiting for her to speak again.

"Okay," Aria seemingly spoke to herself and then with a smile, she more confidently continued, "I'll date you. Serves the bastard right."

It was early November, so the plan was for Aria and I to go out a few times and she would spread it around her house that she was starting to see someone. At Thanksgiving, I would go meet her parents and ingratiate myself with her mother while putting the screws to President Richards. The couple of weeks would allow us to get everything lined up perfectly for when we come back from the holiday vacation.

Chapter 16: A Tale That Goes Beyond Words

All our preparations were set. Tonight was going to be bittersweet. As the day before Thanksgiving, all of Aria's family was convening and she was no exception. She also ensured I would be able to stay the weekend; arguing until her mother relented. This also meant I was going to be without Emma. We haven't been apart like this but I know we'll be fine. I'll miss her though. The bright spot was Aria herself. She really has incorporated herself into our little family these past few weeks. Her demeanor, her no bullshit attitude toward life was a nice addition. Granted, Emma, Lucy, and I have proven we stand up for what believe in, but she voiced her opinions with a blasé brashness that we all found endearing.

I was walking around the campus at a lazy pace, almost dawdling, relaxing as the fall foliage was creating an environment of peace and serenity. It was easy to relax considering I just finished my last exam. And it was even for one of my actual classes. We may have the computer system under our control but I do need to better myself if I want a future. Can't just take over everywhere I go... Or can I? Hmm.

"It's you!" I was shaken from my reverie to see an auburn haired beauty running up to me. She was wearing a grey and white argyle patterned sweatshirt and blue jeans. I looked behind me and saw no one. "It's you!" She called again.

"It's me," I responded as she pulled up in front of me, slightly winded from her jog to get to me.

She smiled brightly and hugged me, "Thank you!"

I was completely surprised as her embrace tightened and she started crying. "Thank you," she repeatedly whispered this mantra.

I put my arms around her and added a light tapping to her upper back. The cadence was meant to be soothing and I waited patiently for an explanation.

"I'm sorry. I can't believe I'm crying like this. You're probably wondering who I am," she pulled back and wiped away the remnants of her tears. "I'm Erin Richart and you saved me."

"Will Harrison, and how did I save you?" I was utterly perplexed.

"Yeah, it was six weeks ago, but I still remember it as if it were yesterday. You, making a lot of noise, saved me from being raped," another tear cascaded down her cheek. "I'm sorry you got hurt for me, when that asshole left, I looked to see what was going on and saw you get hit so that's when I ran. But from the bottom of my heart thank you. Your presence allowed me to escape."

I gazed into her water-filled eyes, "Your welcome. I'm just happy you're okay. I thought you got away, but I was never sure."

"Do you mind if I walk with you while I wait for my friend?"

"Sure." We walked quietly together for a bit. I didn't know what to say to her.

"I feel safe being next to you," Erin broke the shared silence.

I chuckled, put my arm around her shoulders and lightly squeezed. "That's a natural reaction. But the most important thing is to not be scared. Don't let that act define you as a person. Be strong."

Erin snuggled into my embrace, "I'll try. Are you seeing anybody?"

I showed her my wedding band. "Happily too."

"She wouldn't be mad if she saw us like this?" There was a stunned quality to her voice.

"Saw us? I have no secrets from my wife. I plan on telling her about this entire encounter, even the part about me holding you like this." Erin didn't say anything, but I got the impression she felt disheartened. "Don't worry, you'll find someone special." I felt her smile. "Can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

I stopped walking and faced her. "Did you accuse me of trying to rape you? The administration said you singled me out as the perpetrator and they tried to expel me. The only reason I'm still here is because you didn't press charges."

I could tell this was all news to Erin. Her mouth hung open in shock. It moved a couple times, but no words escaped her lips. Then she just began rambling, "I never... You saved me... Why would I..." She stopped and took a deep breath, "No one even sought me out after the incident. No one cared but you. I could be getting tortured and I would never lie about what you did."

"Do you know who attacked you?"

"Sort of," her head lowered, "It was one of the guys from the Phi Delta Omega fraternity. All the girls in my sorority have been told to only go out in pairs and be careful, but I thought I would be all right but... Thanks again for what you did for me."

"You're telling me there's a fraternity here that goes around raping girls and everyone knows about it and no one does anything to stop it? I've been here over a year, how come I have never heard of this?"

"You really didn't know?" I just stared dumbly at her. "Well, the attacks don't happen in the middle of the day. So if you live off campus and only come here for school and the people you hang out with do the same... I can see why you may not have heard. It's not something the victims want to gossip about."

I was beyond pissed. I didn't understand how this could happen but what's worse was the school was involved. Why? A deep fear for Emma, Lucy, and Aria's safety filled my body. I felt rage course through my veins. I think my new body language scared Erin.

"Well, thanks again," Erin kissed my cheek. "If you need anything, just ask. Here's my number." She slipped her phone number into my pocket and walked to her awaiting friend.

I didn't need it. If I needed her number, I would've just looked it up in the schools directory on the computer. I met up with my three ladies for lunch before we were to go our separate ways. I went over the new developments and gave explicit instructions that they were not to be alone on campus. I gave Emma the task of finding out everything there is to know about Erin Richart and Lucy the job of inquiring around to determine the facts about the fraternity. If this were indeed truth, why would the University allow it? Aria seemed surprised I was handing out assignments and looked at me questioningly. I was certain that before now she thought it was just a game, but now knew how motivated we were to make the school a better place.

Chapter 17: A New Provost

Aria and I pulled up to her house, a magnificent, enormous piece of architecture that reminded me of the Winthrop residence, and I happened to glance over at her before opening the door. She was staring at me.

"What's on your mind?"

"Why did Lucy call you Boss earlier?"

"You mean when I told her to do investigate the fraternity?"

"Yeah, that bothered me too. You didn't ask. It was like a demand."

"Because it was," I chuckled. "Emma, Lucy, and I have a history together. When I told her what to do, we were not friends at that moment. She was an employee."

"What? That doesn't make sense," Aria was flabbergasted.

"Aria," I cupped her hands in mine, "Lucy and my relationship started as a typical work relationship. I was her boss and she was my employee. I used her talent as an orator, her ability to be creative in her tasks, and her position as student council president to help control my High School from the depravity in which it was sinking. We became friends after that."

fgmntfmgnshn
fgmntfmgnshn
2,049 Followers