A Date with Janea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd love to say that this went on for a long time, but I could feel that my orgasm was near. I gave her one last big kiss and then went all the way into her and shot my load. I could feel four big blasts. Her eyes rolled back, she grabbed the pillow next to her head, and put it over her mouth. She yelled into the pillow something I couldn't decipher, but I'd like to think it was a scream of joy. Then it seemed like she wasn't breathing. She had held her breath for the last few seconds and now let it out with a little cry of, "Holy shit. That was incredible!"

I rolled off of her and laid beside her. We cuddled up and held that position for probably a minute or two before she came back to Earth. It was a beautiful thing to behold.

Side by side, she looked me in the eye and said, "Thank you!"

I said, "You're very welcome, Janea, but it was my pleasure, too."

Eventually, we returned to normal breathing and heart rate. I suggested that we get in the shower. She agreed.

It would be great to report that we did Round 2 in the shower. We didn't, but actually it was a very sexy exercise in washing each other. We got out and dried each other and then stood in the bathroom in a magnificent embrace.

Sans clothes, we went back to the living room and finished the wine. I said, "I don't know about you, but I'm ready for bed. To sleep!"

She laughed and agreed. We straightened up the bed, positioned the pillows, and turned out the lights. The last thing I remember was laying on my back with her at my side, and my arm around her. We were asleep in no time and it was a great sleep!

Around 7:00 a.m., we started to stir. I realized that I was stiff and sore, but in a very good way. Janea opened her eyes and after a few seconds realized where she was.

A big smile broke across her face and she said, "Good morning, sweetie." More beautiful words were never spoken.

No, we did not have sex again that morning. I think neither of us wanted to sully the memories of last night. We took showers separately, but I watched her dry herself and get dressed. I thought about another round, but decided not to pursue it.

She looked at me one last time. "Thank you for a wonderful evening. You're a nice man and I appreciate you treating me like a lady. And like a friend."

I said, "Janea, you're a beautiful woman and I look forward to getting back to Des Moines very soon. I can't wait to pick up where we left off. She grinned, pecked me on the lips, and was gone.

12