A Daughters Desire can't be Ignored

Story Info
Dad and daughter give in to years of built up desire.
927 words
4.17
14.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sxypk2
Sxypk2
7 Followers

First, this story is most definitely about incest. All characters are over 18.

It was summer break after my first year of college and I had slept in a little late. I woke up and got some breakfast. My brother had already left for the day and mom was at work. Daddy was still in bed. I got in the shower after breakfast. It wasn't long before i was playing with my pussy. Being alone in the house with my sexy dad tempted me to act on my deepest desire. I want my daddy to fuck me. He is so hot and I know his cock is so big. I often find myself staring at his bulge. My mouth waters at the thought of wrapping my lips around his cock and taking him down my throat. But daddy would never allow that to happen. He is too strict for that. At least thats what i thought.

I had just stepped out of the shower and was drying off when there was a knock on the door. It was daddy and he wanted to see me when i finished.

i finished and went to daddys room to see what he wanted. He was still in bed. He asked what my plans for the day were.

I told him not much. "I might lay out in the sun some but nothing else. Why?"

Dad said he was just wondering. I said, "Oh. okay." I turned to leave the room but turned back around and put my hand on his thigh and said "Daddy, I actually have something else I would like to do."

Daddy asked what i wanted to do. As he said that I slid my hand up his leg to his bulging cock that was under the sheet and said "I want to suck your dick."

Daddy gently pushed my hand away and said "You're my daughter and shouldn't do that."

I put my hand back and began rubbing his dick. i felt it jump. "Mmmm, daddy I know you want it too. And I promise I will give you the best blow job you have ever had."

He still resisted but I pulled his sheet back and climbed in between his legs. I slowly moved my hands up his legs from ankles to the growing bugle in his underwear. I began to massage his dick through his red briefs. He was so sexy. A slight dad bod but still toned. He was a big man and still had muscles. His chest was large and hairy. I leaned forward and kissed him. I looked in his eyes and said, "Daddy please let me suck your dick."

I kissed him again and he put his arms around me, returning the kiss with a passion dads should not have for their daughters. My pussy instantly became wet. I moved back down and pulled his briefs down. His big, thick cock sprang out and stood straight up. My mouth watered, desiring to taste my daddy's dick.

I began licking his dick from the hairy base and up the long, thick shaft to his perfect head. I ran my tongue around the head and across the slit. Then I put just the head in my mouth and sucked it. Daddy whimpered a little still seeming to resist ever so slightly.

Oh he tasted so good! I could hardly believe that I had my dads dick in my mouth! I had dreamed and fantasized about this for so long. I wanted to be my daddy's little slut.

I began bobbing up and down on daddy's delicious cock, taking in a little more each time. Finally he was all the way in. I stayed there for a few seconds, contracting my throat around him. Daddy was now moaning and beginning to buck his hips in rhythm with me. Pushing himself farther down my throat.

As i went faster he grabbed my head and pushed me all the way down. Daddy was balls deep down my throat! I gagged a little and I heard him say, "Yeah thats right. Gag on daddy's dick!"

That made my pussy drool and tingle and i moaned around his cock. I looked up at him as I kept going down on him. We looked into each others eyes and i saw pure lust in his eyes.

He kept telling me I was a good cock sucker. Then he grunted and fed me his cum. He shot a giant load down my throat and i swallowed every bit of it and licked him clean. As i swallowed the last drop, I leaned forward and kissed him.

He said "My baby girl is an amazing cock sucker!" As I took hold of his cock again, i promised to suck him off anytime he wanted.

We kissed and caressed a little and then daddy crawled in between my legs. He spread my legs and my pussy lips. "Mmmmm baby your pussy is so fucking wet!" Then he licked and sucked my pussy like it was the most delicious food he had ever eaten.

I was in oblivion before long. My eyes were rolling back.in my head and i was pushing his face into my juicy pussy.

Then he began to finger fuck me while eating me. I lost all control! I squirted all over his face. "Hell yes! Daddy eat your daughters pussy!"

As i shuddered through another orgasm I begged him to fuck me. "Daddy please fuck me! Please shove your giant cock in your daughters pussy!"

to be continued...

Sxypk2
Sxypk2
7 Followers