A Daughter's Plan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, let's get you naked!" Stacey heard, as she lingered nearby, trying to find something to keep her busy just outside the door.

Then. "I'm not sure that's really my style."

"Psht. You're going to look great in it. Trust me."

Then, elbows bumping into walls of the tight space.

Then. "Wow." Audible breathing.

Why was Stacey so interested in what was going on in there? Before she could process it, "Arms up."

Inside the small room, Jessica admired Kate's naked body as she slipped the bikini top over her head. Not that the tank top she wore yesterday left much to the imagination, but there was absolutely nothing here to be disappointed about. Her body was next to impossible. A one in a million figure that was so rare and hard to find, it kept hordes of modeling scouts in business. Slender and petite in all the right ways. Just enough curves to frame the suit to perfection. Porcelain skin. Unblemished. Purity at its finest. So smooth it looked as though you could ice skate on it. It was pretty clear Kate's preferred method of hair removal was the Brazilian.

And Jessica took every opportunity to -- incidentally of course -- make contact with it. Grazing the sides of her breasts as she brought the top into place. Tapping her rib cage to spin her around so that she could tie the back. Brushing against her nipples as she adjusted the small triangles of fabric. And then, sliding her fingertips along the back of one leg as she brought the bikini bottoms up. More daring even with the second leg; a thumb and forefinger applying gentle pressure. The strings on the side aren't nearly high enough. They needed to be brought up above the hips. Of course, this meant Jessica needed to skim her hands along those ticklish spots just inside where Kate's pelvic bones gently jutted out. But Jessica couldn't be blamed for that. She had to make sure it fit, after all.

Kate was in agony. The gentle contact between her and Jessica felt like one enormous tease. Titillated would be putting it too mildly. Her body was screaming. Flushed and hot. Juices beginning to do what they did. Kate was an inherently sexual person. She always had been. And all of this -- incidental? -- touching was having an effect on her that she wasn't prepared for. So. Horny. What was Jessica doing to her?

Suddenly. "Wow. This- Uh- Thanks for helping me get this on. Should I go see what it looks like in the mirror?" Good. Get out. Create some space. Take a second to regain your composure.

"No." Jessica scrunched up her face. "Not your color. Let's try the next one."

Kate stood their for a second. Petrified. Her heart pounded in her ears.

"Arms up!" Jessica said cheerfully.

Without realizing it, Kate complied. Jessica leaned forward to wrap her arms around Kate's back and untie the top. As she did, a strand of her hair played delicately across Kate's chest. Kate could smell Jessica's femininity. Taste her sweetness as real as if she had just bitten into a fresh peach. Jessica's taut, round pregnant belly grazed Kate's. Her knees felt weak.

When the top came off, Kate's nipples were harder than they'd ever been. Jessica seemed to take notice, and Kate thought she heard her make a "hmm" sound of approval under her breadth.

On came the next top. Thankfully, a bit more coverage here -- just a bit -- and made from a thicker material. Kate's reprieve didn't last long though as this suit seemed to require even more primping to get right. She hoped she wasn't panting audibly, but she very well might have been. Her head was in too much of a fog to know. Oh, please let this be the one. Kate wasn't sure how much more she could take.

Jessica leaned back as far as she could in the tiny dressing room and put her finger and thumb up to her chin. "No. You see how this bunches here?"

Kate stared back blankly in response.

Jessica shook her head. "Nevermind." And then for effect, "Next!"

Their routine repeated for a third time. Kate was visibly wet by now. She felt bad for whoever tried the suit on next, and she just prayed that Jessica was too occupied with the fitting to notice. Where was this all going? This couldn't just be in Kate's head, could it? A figment of her horny imagination? But, Jessica was her sister. What-

"Hmm. Very nice. Very, very, very nice." Jessica said approvingly. Kate was so flustered and disoriented she hadn't even realized the third suit was already on. She lowered her arms. Jessica flashed her a wicked grin. "Take a look."

Kate walked out to examine herself in the full length, multi angle mirror. It was black. It was a bikini. And, most notably, it was small. Very small. The tiny triangles on top barely covered her nipples. Still hard by the way. Thin strings of fabric somehow held it all together. Just barely. The bottom wasn't any bigger. Its strings rose high on her waist, making the front look even narrower than it already was. And the back was thong, leaving her delicate, smooth, bare ass cheeks hanging out on display. She was relieved she'd gotten waxed just before her trip out.

It was a suit she never would have picked out for herself. Not in a million years. But standing here, looking at her figure in the mirror. She looked fucking hot. And maybe it was all the pent up sexual energy, but it felt empowering. A suit for a woman with no fear.

It didn't hurt that out of the corner of one eye, she caught Stacey's reflection in the mirror. Standing motionless. Staring straight ahead. Her mouth open. You could practically see her salivating.

"Looks pretty good, huh?" She saw Jessica turn to Stacey and say.

Stacey shook herself out of her reverie. "Uh. Yeah. Like... Totally! You should definitely get that one!" She struggled at first, but recovered nicely. "You're like... A boss in that!"

Kate smiled. Check and mate. For a second, she hesitated. Worrying about wearing this in front of so many strangers at the beach. Would she still feel as empowered? One thing was for sure: she wasn't sure she could handle another session alone with Jessica trapped inside that cell they called a changing room.

"Wrap it up." She heard herself say. And then, because there wasn't anything else to do, she strode back into the room and closed the door behind her.

Kate sat there, recovering for a second. What just fucking happened? Stacey was hot. Stacey was interested. Jessica was hotter. Jessica was... What was Jessica? Jessica was making her fucking horny, that's what she was. Unconsciously, Kate wondered how much time she had by herself, alone in the dressing room, before anyone checked on her. "Enough?" She thought, looking down at her soaked pussy. No. Not for that. After all this? She'd be too loud anyway.

She shook the naughtier thoughts from her head and resigned herself to getting changed. She hung the suit over the door and Jessica snatched it up.

By the time Kate put her clothes back on, Jessica was already at the register, purchasing the tiny bikini for what, on a dollar per square foot of material basis, must have been more expensive than haute couture. The briefest flash of jealousy surged through her as she saw Stacey make an exaggerated laugh and flip her hair back at Jessica's latest comment.

Kate walked up quickly, hearing Jessica say, "... Yeah, she's the best!"

"Hey!" Stacey practically shouted.

"Thanks, sis." Kate said flatly. Was it earnest appreciation for picking up the suit or a territorial warning? Stacey's mine.

"I was just telling your sister that I was like, totally thinking of going to the beach today too!" Stacey said. All her focus directed toward Kate.

"Oh, yeah?" Kate said. Playing it as cool as she could.

"Yeah, isn't that amazing?" Jessica said, bordering on sarcastic.

"Yeah!" Stacey preened, puffing out her chest. And then, hesitantly. "I don't get off until 5pm though. You think you'll still be there then?"

"Nope." Jessica interjected matter-of-factly. She wasn't wrong.

Stacey looked taken aback and just a bit crestfallen. "Oh, OK. Well, uhm, here's your suit." She said, handing the bag to Kate. "And I, uh, wrote my name and cell on the receipt." Adding quickly, "You know, just in case anything happens with the suit." A pause. "Or, just... Anything." And then, what did she think she was doing? But she couldn't help herself. "Like, you girls seems like, super fun. If you just ever want to go out and hit the town together or something? Like, that'd be cool, right?" Stacey's voice lilting up dramatically at the end of each sentence.

Kate just nodded calmly. Projecting maximal cool. Look as if I'm just considering that possibility now. Oh yeah, great idea. We could do that maybe. You know, when I've got an open night. All the while imagining what Stacey looked like underneath her suit. Fantasizing what she'd taste like. The moans she'd make when she orgasmed. And plotting the milestones of her seduction.

Jessica grabbed Kate by the arm and pulled her out of the shop, calling out, "Byeee!"

Kate reluctantly followed along.

As they drove out of the parking lot, Jessica raised the topic Kate was secretly hoping to avoid. "So, Stacey?"

"Yeah?"

"Don't give me that!" Jessica grinned and shook her head admonishingly. "You just flipped a straight as an arrow Miss Goody Two Shoes in, like, ten minutes. I mean, she was fawning all over you! And you! You were just eating it up! Relishing every minute of it!"

Kate just leaned back in her seat and smirked.

"Hah! You're not even going to try to deny it!" Jessica laughed.

"Well..." Was the only defense Kate could muster.

"All right." Jessica nodded. She'd given Kate the appropriate amount of sisterly teasing and would accept that as a valid answer. And then, "I guess I can't say I blame her. The way you looked in that suit? I'd have made a pass at you too."

Kate perked up at the last line, and turned to find Jessica looking at back at the road. That devilish smile, that hinted at unknown levels of mischief, slowly fading. What did it mean? Was Jessica intentionally sending her these signals? Kate puzzled over it for the remainder of the ride.

**********

Jessica strutted confidently back into the house. Kate lagged a bit. Still confused. Replaying the events in her mind. She should have been excited about the prospect of Stacey. Instead she couldn't shake Jessica from her thoughts. Not even thoughts. Sensations. Everywhere. Intruding upon and overwhelming her.

"Hey Daddy!" She heard Jessica shout. "Oh, I'm so glad you decided to wear the suit I picked out for you."

Kate rounded the corner and froze. Rick was packing a bag for the beach. Energized and excited for their excursion. His chest and shoulders bulged beneath a thin tank top, and his exposed arms were chiseled and veined. He looked younger, and was in much better shape, than she'd realized.

But that's not what stopped Kate in her tracks. It was his suit. Far from the baggy, old man trunks she expected. It wasn't a Speedo either, but it was trim. The long narrow legs revealed a massive tube of flesh running down the left side. It was obscene. Lewd. Profane. Completely shameless. Bordering on unreal. Like nothing she'd ever seen.

And she couldn't take her eyes off of it.

"Don't you think he looks great in it?" Jessica continued. Kate just stared, not quite able to form a coherent response. "It really shows off his assets, right?"

"Did she just say-?" Kate thought but said nothing.

Mercifully, Rick jumped in with, "You girls, ready?" Rousing Kate and saving her from further embarrassment.

"Just have to change into our suits!" Jessica answered for both of them. She grabbed Kate by the hand and dragged her up the steps. Her eyes still locked on the massive bulge in Rick's shorts until a wall made it impossible to do so.

Kate found herself in what she was realizing was her new position, following a few steps behind Jessica. Literally and figuratively as she struggled to piece together just what the fuck was going on here.

**********

It was one of the first really nice days of the season, so the beach was crowded. More of a swimming hole really. Drunk young adults -- and the occasional daring high school crew -- would float down a river on an inner tube -- trying to lighten the load of their styrofoam cooler full of Natural Light as much as possible -- before being dumped into the far side of the lake. Where parents pretended not to notice the occasional passed out member being dragged to shore by their friends, as their little ones played in the sand, obliviously.

There were large rock formations, 20 feet high, perched at the end of the long sandy shore that the bravest -- or just most intoxicated ones -- somehow found themselves jumping off of. Not by any choice of their own, or even an explicitly posed dare. Just a natural gravitation that happened when a group of young adults -- whose brains were almost, but not quite, fully formed -- got together near something moderately dangerous.

Floating 20 feet out into the water was a wooden raft. No, a status symbol. A microcosm of the adolescent social hierarchy. The high schoolers competed for access like herds of African animals at a watering hole, while the middle schoolers floated at the periphery. Relegated to watching. Biding their time. Governed by some innate instincts expressed through body language and scent.

"This... Is the beach?" Kate said, almost pleading with Jessica for it not to be true.

"Doesn't quite measure up to the Pacific Ocean?" Jessica asked. Kate couldn't tell if Jessica was poking fun at her, or the situation. "Come on. You'll love it."

Kate could feel eyes on them as she walked behind Jessica and Rick. It made sense, she supposed. Although she still had a pair of Jessica's shorts and a loose white shirt over her suit, Jessica wasn't so modest. Cutoff Daisy Duke jean shorts accentuated her sculpted ass. Her tiny bikini top, although not as skimpy as Kate's, barely contained her large breasts. And because she hadn't worn a shirt, her tanned, pregnant belly was on full display.

Rick seemed to be drawing stares as well. Men who sensed a new alpha in their midst, and women who simultaneously gawked longingly, but ultimately shied away from the beast barely contained by his tight swimming suit.

They found an open patch of sand and laid their towels down. Kate looked around hesitantly, decided to leave her second layer on, and had a seat. Jessica not so much. She slipped off the short shorts she'd been wearing, revealing her thong and an unbelievably toned ass. "Fuuuck." Kate heard some anonymous bonehead say involuntarily, in a voice he thought was under his breadth, but carried in the open air.

Rick stripped off his shirt and Kate heard a mass of females of all ages and types suck air in through their teeth. Like some kind of swarm of insects. Synchronized and ready to completely envelop their target. He realized it too. His face stayed calm as he tried not to let on, but he stretched knowingly, showing off his rippling physique and drawing a murmur from the crowd. Men, viscerally jealous, chastising their women for looking. And enjoying.

"Kate?" Jessica prodded.

"Yeah?"

"Are you just going to sit there? Or strip?"

"Uh..."

"Come on! You've got to show Daddy your new suit!" Jessica chided.

"Alright." Fuck. Did she really just agree to that? Why did she do that? It happened so fas-

"Up up!" Jessica nudged her upright and even helped her slip the shirt up and over her head.

Kate pulled her shorts down and stood there. Feeling naked. Accurate, since she pretty much was. She reminded herself that the female body was a beautiful thing. And that she should feel empowered, not shy. But as more heads turned toward her -- all frat bros, along with a jealous girlfriend or two thrown in for good measure -- she felt less so.

"Jessica picked that suit out for you?" Kate heard Rick ask.

"Uh... Yeah." Kate answered back.

Rick smiled, almost chuckling. At least he avoided looking directly at her barely covered tits and vagina. "It looks outstanding on you." He said genuinely. Still, there was a hint of amusement in his voice.

Kate wasn't sure how to respond. "Uhm... Thanks." Was all she could come up with. She laid down on the towel. Not certain which side of her she preferred exposed to the world. She decided to lay on her stomach. She twisted her head and saw the last traces of that familiar devilish smile on Jessica's face.

Kate laid silently for the next 30 minutes. Rick and Jessica seemed perfectly content. Periodically sharing bits of private conversation. A giggle. A smirk. And then, acting like nothing ever happened. Thoughts bounced around in Kate's mind without ever fully cohering into anything she could articulate. Something was amiss. It had been off since she'd shown up on their doorstep. But she couldn't say exactly what. Every time she thought a piece was within her grasp, it slipped away from her. Always receding.

Jessica took some suntan lotion out of their bag and began to apply it liberally. Taking her time to stroke and massage ever part of her body. Of course, she ended with her pregnant belly. Rubbing in smooth, large circles. Covering the same ground over and over. Calling attention to something that was already obvious.

"You want some?" Jessica asked. She must have noticed Kate staring. Shit.

"Uhm. Yeah. That would be great. I actually should've put some on right away." Kate propped herself up and extended her hand to take the tube.

Instead, Jessica squirted more into her hand and ordered, "Lay down."

Kate did as she was told, and then wondered why.

Jessica waddled over on her knees and lifted one up and over to straddle Kate's butt. Jessica rubbed the lotion into her hands and then brought them down on Kate's back. Kate gasped. A large inhale, tensed muscles, followed by a content sigh of relief. She hoped it wasn't audible. Jessica began to work the lotion in. Part earnest coverage, part sensual massage.

Kate sighed again. This time louder and bordering on a moan. Embarrassed, Kate hoped Jessica didn't hear. Jessica continued to rub. Did that mean she did, or didn't?

After a while, Jessica got another squirt of suntan lotion and began working it into Kate's neck and shoulders. Kate turned her head to the other side, allowing Jessica greater access and hoping to release just a bit of the tension that was building inside her.

Jessica re-upped on the lotion and began to work her hands over Kate's upper arms and then -- without Kate, or maybe even Jessica, realizing -- down along the sides of her torso. It's not surprising. Kate had nearly melted in Jessica's hands by this point. It was hard to tell where one ended and the other began. So when Jessica slid her hands along the sides of Kate's breasts -- lingering for a few moments, making sure to get full coverage on those sensitive parts -- it felt normal. Natural even.

Kate's body reacted as might be expected though. Tingling everywhere. Tiny hairs standing on end. The warmth of the sun and Jessica's hands sending an unexpected shiver up her spine. Her mind was adrift. Lost in a sea of thoughts that dwarfed the nearby lake. She didn't even care. This felt too good. And she didn't ever want it to end.

Without Kate realizing, Jessica had worked her way down to Kate's legs. Covering her thin calves and thighs in far more lotion than strictly needed. Jessica was moving back up. The thong.

Kate's mind raced. Trying to fight against the swells that surrounded it. Had Jessica already taken care of her bare butt? She didn't remember. She should put a stop to this. Did she want to? She should. But maybe it was nearly done?

No. Jessica sat immovable on Kate's thighs. Just above the knees. Locking her in place. She returned to the bottle for one last helping of lotion. Kate felt the coolness on her ass cheeks. She may have squealed. Just a bit. But she was sure Jessica heard. It did nothing to deter her. In fact, it may have spurred her on. She kneaded each cheek roughly as she went. Working the lotion into Kate's skin and clawing at the firm tissue beneath.

123456...9