A Daughter's Plan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Juices began to flow. Involuntarily. But would it have mattered? Kate was lost. Forgetting she was surrounded by a crowd of horny coeds and families out for a nice day at the beach. Feeling only Jessica hands and the release they promised. Suddenly Jessica's thumbs slipped into the space between Kate's thighs, brushing against the thin fabric covering her increasingly wet pussy, causing it to practically gush.

Kate bolted upright. "I- uh... I'm hot." Smooth. Clarify. "I'm going for a swim... To cool down." It was all she could come up with. Had Jessica noticed? Maybe she thought it was just excess lotion? Either way, she had to have felt the tension. The energy they shared, right?

Kate walked through the sand on legs made of jelly. What had just happened? Her mind struggled to put the pieces together. But, she was conscious of the stares all around her. Was it the suit? Or something more? She might have orgasmed loudly -- screaming so the entire beach could hear -- for all she knew.

She walked until the cool water rose just above her waist. Her mind began to clear, and she turned back to face the shore and find Jessica. Laying back calmly. Soaking up the sun. As if nothing odd had happened. Kate breathed a small sigh of relief.

"Everything OK?" The deep voice came from behind and startled her. Kate turned to see Rick, crouched in the water just a few yards away.

"Uhm... Yeah." Kate answered. When had he come down to the water? Kate was fairly certain he was there when Jessica began rubbing lotion on her. How long had it been? Two minutes, or twenty? Kate had no clue.

Rick smiled knowingly. "I realize this is a big adjustment. You meet your Dad and Sister for the first time in your life, and have to act like everything is normal."

"Uh-huh." Kate was already looking back to their spot. Not really paying attention.

"And Jessica can be a handful. Believe me. It took me some time to adjust." Rick continued.

"I'm sorry?" Kate said. Maybe closer to accused. She turned and looked at him frigidly. Honestly, she hadn't been paying attention to Rick, but it seemed like he was trying to hint at something. No idea what, but Kate didn't like something about his tone.

Rick took the hint. "Nothing." A brief pause, and then, "I'm going to head back. The water's getting a little cold for my taste."

As he stood up and began to walk out of the water, Kate noticed the massive bulge in his suit again. It looked even bigger this time. Maybe it was how the wet suit clung to his body, accentuating it, but it looked as though it might even be a bit hard. Straining against the confining fabric.

Rick walked back toward their towels. Oddly confident given how exposed he was. Kate saw a line of women's heads turning, like dominoes falling, as he made his way past them. Mouths agape. A few even whispered to their girlfriends, cupping their hands over the others ear to share a secret. Others made mock fanning motions with their hands as if to cool themselves off.

Kate snarled. It's not that fucking hot you dumb, weak bitches. But Rick enjoyed it. You could see it in his stride. The subtle expansion of his frame as his shoulders reared back. The angle he carried his head. Kate was repulsed.

She gracefully laid back in the water and proceeded to float there for the next 10 minutes. A silent meditation while chaos danced all around her. Completely at home in the cold water. Staring up at the blank sky. Feeling the rhythm of the gently undulating ripples surrounding the sides of her head. Listening to the white noise that accompanied it. Hoping desperately it would help clear her mind and wash away the full-body tingling sensation left by Jessica's hands. It didn't.

No, there was only one thing that would do that. It was the one thing that, no matter what, always helped center her. Release all her stressors. She needed to get off. Sweep away the sexual tension. Give it all back to the universe.

She leaned forward into a crouch. Her body underwater, all the way up to her mouth. A marine predator on the hunt. She swam silently, scouting potential prey.

Too old.

Too young.

Too skanky.

Too fat.

Hmm. Maybe. Nope. Taken.

Oh, fuck, the girl on the rock! Definite potential. And then... She jumped twenty feet, leaning forward as she did, landing half way between feet first and a belly flop. She exploded from the water with a scream, yelling at her friends for having forced her to jump, and commanding they come help her. Shit. Too dramatic.

Where was Stacey? Kate looked around. Yes. Maybe she gotten off work early. Something had to go in Kate's favor.

No luck. She waded in the water for a long time. Not bothered one bit by how chilly it was in mid-May. Uncertain if she wanted to walk back into the lion's den, and holding out hope for a miracle.

Eventually, Kate trudged back to their spot on the beach. Jessica looked as though she may have dozed off. Kate dreaded the prospect of more conversation with Rick. He seemed to sense this, closed his eyes, and smiled politely.

Why did she dislike him so much? There was history, but beyond that -- since she'd met Rick -- for all she could tell, he was actually a pretty nice guy. She thought for a moment and reassured herself. No, he was the typical, macho, alpha bro. The big truck: man toy. The massive house: privileged. The strut: entitled. All of it. The great hair. The bulging muscles. The tight suit. The big co- Kate pulled up short and shook her head. He was just totally full of himself. She decided to leave it at that.

She laid down to rest, letting the warm sun dry her off. As the cool water evaporated, her body began to tingle again. Heating up and feeling flushed. She wasn't sure if she preferred that it was the start of a sunburn... Or something else? She sat up hastily.

"You OK?" Jessica asked.

"Yeah. Fine." Kate said, trying to keep her tone even, but it came out raspy, like her throat was ice. Despite the heat through the rest of her body.

"You wanna go?" Jessica probably would have stayed for another half hour if it was up to her, but asked earnestly.

"Uh... Yeah. That would be great."

"OK." Jessica turned to Rick. He nodded, stood up, and began collecting their things.

They walked back to the truck in relative silence. Jessica climbed in first, sitting between Rick and Kate in the front seat. Kate wasn't sure why they hadn't taken a different car, but Rick was driving, so cramped in the truck, it was. Jessica smiled covertly at Rick as he got in. Pressing his large wide frame into hers. She looked over at Kate, winked, turned back, wrapped a hand around Rick's bicep, and laid her head on his shoulder.

Kate shook her head in exasperation, closed her eyes, and leaned her head back to rest. She didn't move again for the rest of the trip.

**********

They arrived back at the house, and after showering and getting cleaned up, Rick started on dinner. Jessica helped in the kitchen this time, leaving Kate by herself. She tried to keep herself busy, but couldn't avoid peeking in on Rick and Jessica. Some unnamed force pushing her to do it. Trying to eavesdrop on bits of their conversations. Occasionally walking in hoping to catch them... Catch them what?

They were like best friends. Laughing. Teasing. All shiny teeth and bright eyes. But there was also something more. A chemistry there. Something unspoken that hung in the air, feeling warm and oily on your skin. And Kate didn't like it.

Was she jealous Jessica had such a good relationship with her father? Did she always secretly want that? Or was she jealous of Rick? Jessica was one of the most gorgeous women Kate had ever met. And Jessica adored Rick. Did Kate want Jessica to adore her like that?

Before she could work it out, Jessica called, "Time to eat!"

Kate skulked in and sat at the table. Jessica joined her and Rick served the two of them delightful plates, before passing Kate her salad.

"Well, I felt like the luckiest guy in the world today." Rick said.

Jessica smiled brightly. So in love with her Daddy.

"I got to enjoy a beautiful day at the beach, with the two most beautiful girls in the world." Rick said with a warm smile.

"Oh, Daddy! Stop!" Jessica said, full of false modesty.

Kate was confused. Why was Jessica acting this way? As if she was some naive Freshman swooning over an upperclassman.

"Really! I saw the looks you two were getting. I thought I was going to have to beat the boys back with a stick."

"Oh, Daddy. That's so sweet!" Jessica exclaimed. Now practically beaming with pride. "But really, you were the one getting all the looks!" And then leaned over and put a hand on Rick's thigh.

Kate fumed inside. She didn't know exactly what was going on, but she knew she didn't like it. She began to hear a ringing in her ears. She clenched her fork until the handle left an indentation on her skin. Her teeth gritted almost audibly.

"I mean... I saw the looks on those women's faces when my big, strong Daddy walked by!" Jessica gave Rick's thigh a squeeze and then squinched up her nose, making the cutest goddamn face Kate had ever seen, as she giggled. The devilish smile never leaving her face. And then, she crossed a line Kate hadn't known existed. She turned back to her food and added, "It must have been the suit."

"I think it was disgusting." Kate blurted out, and suddenly everyone's meal got cold. Silverware was set down, and all eyes were on her. No turning back now. "You. Walking around like you're God's gift to the female species." Kate accused. "As if they were lucky just to be in your presence. As if they live only to provide a reaction to your maleness. Not someone whose thoughts, feelings, emotions matter. Just something to help you feel good about yourself. You... You entitled asshole." Kate was on a roll. "And we're not 'girls' by the way. You were with two, grown women today. And if you knew how to treat them with respect, you'd refer to them as such."

Rick's face bordered on impossible to read. Stoic? Barely contained simmering anger? Genuine hurt? It could have been all three. He took a moment before speaking. Composing himself. "I apologize for referring to you as a 'girl'. From now on, I'm happy use 'woman' instead." A long, even breath. "But, I think perhaps there's been a misunderstanding -- or a misperception -- here. I've made mistakes. I'm not perfect. I haven't been perfect to women. I am divorced after all. But, I think -- and I think Jessica will confirm -- I've done my best, and I'm not an entitled, chauvinistic asshole. And I think on the whole, I've been pretty wonderful, and empathetic, to most of the women I've met in my lif-"

"Just like you were to my Mom?" Kate countered aggressively.

Rick tilted his head to the side. A faint look of confusion on his face. He felt as though he may have missed a step.

"Do you even remember her?"

"Of course. Of course I do. Tess and I, we-"

"And... What? You, like, really cared about the person that she was?"

"I did."

"Did you even know she was a lesbian?!" Kate was on the verge of shouting. Arctic air spilling from her mouth like smoke.

Rick's head dipped slightly. "I didn't. Admittedly, we didn't know one another for that long-"

"It was a fucking one night stand!" Kate yelled. A strange look washed over Rick's face. "And she was just using you to have a baby! How in tune to her could you have been?!"

"We spent an entire week together." Rick was working hard to keep his voice calm and even. You could tell. "She was in town for a conference -- which, she never ended up going to by the way -- and then she had to go back to San Francisco." A look swept across his rocky face. Almost regret. "She almost didn't make her flight. She talked about staying. Moving here. But, no. She never talked about any intention to have children."

"So... What? My Mom. The lesbian. Flew out here, met you, realized she wasn't really a lesbian, had some kind of epic affair, almost threw away her entire life, then flew back to the West coast, and had me by accident?"

"I'm not sure. But, yes. Kind of." Was all that Rick could respond with.

"Liar." Kate spat. As stone cold as any accusation she'd ever made in her life. She wasn't sure when or how it happened, but she was now standing. Leaning forward, both hands planted firmly on the table.

Rick stood up suddenly. His chair skidding back loudly against the floor. "Does your Mom know you're hear?"

Kate flinched, just a bit. "No." She said. Still filled with scorn.

"Maybe you should call her."

Rick wiped his mouth with his napkin and then walked abruptly out of the room. Kate stood there. Closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Relishing the victory.

She opened her eyes and looked down at Jessica, who looked back up at her. A look of shock, bordering on disgust, all over Jessica's face. She moved her mouth as if to say something, but no words came out. Instead, she rushed out of the room without saying a thing. Suddenly, to Kate standing there all alone, it felt more like defeat.

**********

Rick sat on the bed in his room, replaying the fight in his head. He didn't see another way to handle it, but still wished it had gone differently. Jessica walked in with a devious little smile on her face. She closed the door behind her, shrugging her shoulders preciously and flashing him a little wink. What was she so happy about?

"Jessica. I just..." Rick paused and shook his head. "I just don't know if this is going to work out."

She sat down beside him. "Trust me, Daddy. This is perfect."

Rick shook his head. Again, feeling a step behind. "That didn't feel perfect. And-" Rick cut himself off. "And I miss you." He grabbed Jessica and pulled her in to kiss him.

Their tongues explored each other's mouths. Rick's thumb stroked Jessica's face while his fingers curved to cup the back of her neck. His other hand slid up her rib cage, capturing and squeezing her breast. Everything was raw and passionate. Full of pent up sexual energy. It had only been a little over 24 hours since the two of them had last been together, but that was -- by far -- the longest they'd gone without having sex in past six months.

Jessica pushed away reluctantly. "Daddy, just trust me." Rick's face went from excitement to a resigned frown.

And then, she said the words. "I have a plan."

Rick sighed. A weight had been lifted. He had no idea what her plan was. It didn't matter. Everything would be better.

"And I'll tell you all about it. But, first..." Jessica leaned back to take appraisal of the growing bulge in Rick's pants. "We've got to take care of that." In one fluid motion, she unzipped his pants and had his cock out and at attention by the time she dropped to her knees.

**********

Kate stared at the phone. Just as she had been doing for the last 10 minutes. She wasn't any closer to making a decision. Her Mom had always been open with her about who her father was and where he lived. But, she felt like she'd betrayed her by coming here.

She was sure that Rick was lying. Almost positive. Very sure. Pretty confident. Or if not outright lying, through his hubris, he'd deluded himself so badly that he couldn't see what was actually going on.

Fuck it. She snatched up the phone and dialed her Mom's number before she had a chance to regret it.

Ring.

Ring.

She should hang up. Just as that thought flashed through her head-

"Hello?" Came a familiar voice.

"Mom?" Why was she asking. She was the one who'd called her. Knew her Mother's voice better than anyone's. But somehow, she was a scared little girl, uncertain of everything at this moment.

"Kate!"

"Yeah."

"Where are you? I didn't recognize the number." Tess said.

"Mom. I..." Kate tried to compose herself. "I think I messed up."

"What do you mean?" Tess asked. And then, reassuringly, "You can tell me anything."

"I'm at... I went to meet Rick." And then adding just in case her Mom didn't realize. "Rick Johnson."

"You're at Rick's house?"

"Yeah." Kate said. Embarrassed and remorseful.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going? We tell each other everything." Tess said.

"There was a mix-up at the dorms, and I couldn't get in. And the motel they put me in was gross..." Kate trailed off.

"Oh, sweetie. It's OK. Really. I should have known when you went out to The U that -- well, with him being so close -- it just makes sense."

"You aren't mad?"

"No. Why would I be?"

"It... You... When I was young... I mean... You never hid it from me, but you never really seemed to want to talk about it either." Kate said. Her voice shaky and uncertain.

"Well, that was more your Mother than me. I never had any problem talking about it. But she hated it, and you never really seemed interested."

"Mom. Rick said... He said that you spent an entire week together?"

"Yeah." Tess confirmed, but with a slight inflection at the end as if to act as if there had never been any contention of that fact.

"Mom. You always made it sound like it was a one night thing." Kate was reeling. "Like you only slept with him once because you wanted to have a baby and were willing to do anything to get it. Even a temporary departure from who you were."

"Kate. Sweetie. It was so long ago."

"Mom! Did you always intend to have me or not?!"

"Kate. People are complicated." Tess was on the defensive, starting to ramble. "You know, your mother never understood that. Oh, she always loved you. And she always supported me. But, she was always so confused by how I could have sex with a man like that. And she was defensive about it. And I worry that rubbed off on you. And maybe it affected the way I talked to you -- or didn't talk to you -- about it." Tess' voice was getting strained. She paused and continued warmly. "But, it was wonderful. And most wonderful of all is that he gave me you."

"So what?! You just remember this chauvinistic dick fondly because I came from it?"

"No. Kate. No. I should have told you this sooner." Tess sighed. "Of course, I didn't, because your Mom can be so jealous. Spiteful even." Tess took a deep breath before continuing. "Your father is quite a sexy man. I mean. Beyond that." Tess' voice slipped into fond reverie. "He did things to me. Whew. Nobody had ever done those things before. Or since."

"Jesus, Mom!" Kate shouted. Her world felt like it was upside down. It had all been lies. All along. "Mom! Who even are you? Not the woman I grew up adoring. The woman who fought for marriage equality and told me I could do anything a man could do better!"

"So what?! That's all true. It would be true even if he hadn't flipped me." Tess admitted. Her voice rising uncharacteristically. "Jesus. Back in the day, he could defrock a nun!"

"Oh, gross!"

"Women threw themselves at your father's feet. And he picked me." Tess boasted.

"Mom!" Kate pleaded.

"He was an Adonis. A Greek God. Chiseled from the rarest elements. They don't make 'em like that anymore. A perfect specimen." A slight pause for reverie. "I mean, I was quite a bit older than him at the time, and we were in totally different stages in our life, but I knew I'd never find a man like him again. So, women-"

"I get the picture, Mom." Kate conceded, as if she may be physically ill just saying it.

"How does he look now? Still good?"

"Mom!"

"I mean, has he held up as well as me?" Tess asked earnestly.

"Mom."

"Kate."

"OK. You look great, Mom. As beautiful as you ever did." Kate answered, hoping to dodge the real question.

"And, Rick?" Tess would not be deterred.

"Mom. He's my father."

"You have eyes though."

"And I'm a lesbian."

"So am I." Tess quipped.

"Jesus, Mom. We went to the beach and women half his age and twice his age fawned all over him. Is that what you want to hear?"

123456...9