A Daughter's Plan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick opened the front door and walked inside. She could hear him sniff at the warm, heavy air inside and sigh contentedly.

Jessica, who'd been resting on the couch, slowly got to her feet and waddled over to him. At seven months, she was starting to slow. Just a bit.

"Sit." Rick said gently, bending down to kiss her forehead.

Katie dropped everything, walked over to the bar, grabbed a tumbler, one rock, and poured Rick two fingers of his favorite whiskey. She rushed it over to him in his favorite chair for fear it might melt in the warmth of her hand. And then, without speaking, knelt to remove his shoes. Rick took a sip and let our a long, low sigh. Katie reached up, undid Rick's belt, unzipped his pants, tugged Rick's long, stiffening cock out, and stared in awe at the giant tube of flesh. She slapped it obscenely against her face. Feeling the weight and girth as she reenacted every male fantasy -- and loved it -- before taking him into her warm mouth. Her own sigh of relief. This had become her new routine.

Sometimes Rick would fuck her pussy next. Sometimes her ass. One time, Jessica wore the strap-on and Katie learned the joys of double penetration. Sometimes Rick came in her mouth. Sometimes on her tits or her face. Sometimes in her ass. Occasionally, he'd come inside of Jessica's pussy -- or even her ass -- and Katie would get to lick it all out. But, despite Katie's insistent pleas, he had never cum inside of her pussy.

Jessica crawled over behind Katie -- taking advantage of her exposed vagina -- she began to finger fuck her. Katie moaned obscenely around Rick's massive dick buried deep within her throat.

She could take all of his cock into her mouth now. The first time she did was a proud day. Thick spit running down her neck and tits. Her eyes watering. Throat burning. Rick smiling down at her. Jessica egging her on. And a feel of triumph and worth that she'd never felt before. She hoped to do the same with her pussy some day. A stubborn inch of Rick's cock that, despite her best efforts, she still couldn't quite fit inside of her tiny vagina.

As Katie neared her orgasm, she sucked furiously at Rick's giant cock. She could feel it throbbing inside of her mouth. The large head twitching deep in her throat. Katie hoped he was close too. She'd been thinking about her reward all day. And now, she wanted to claim it.

Ding! The oven timer chimed.

"I think it's time for our main course." Rick said calmly.

Katie let Rick's cock fall from her mouth and looked up at him. Dejected. Craving his cum more than anything. Let the house burn down, as long as she could finish. She knew better than to argue though. Rick's word was final.

Instead, Katie stood up -- letting Jessica's fingers slip from her narrow, drenched cunt -- smoothed her apron, and walked back to the kitchen.

Rick stood up, somehow managed to tuck his enormous monster back into his pants, and followed Jessica into the dining room. The table was set immaculately. Silverware, glasses, napkins, candles. The quintessential scene from a 1950's television program.

Katie entered carrying a large serving tray. She started by plating Jessica, who looked on approvingly, and then walked around to serve Rick. A large rough hand shot out, wrapping around her forearm. Rick roughly pulled her down, bending her over the table, nearly causing her to drop the tray.

Momentary panic sunk in. Had she done something wrong? Her face pressed hard against the wood tabletop. Her bare ass sticking out. Katie heard the clink of Rick's belt. Was she to be punished? A moment later, the sound of his pants hitting the floor. A sigh of relief softened her face. She'd have been fine with punishment. Welcomed it even. But not with disappointing her Daddy.

Rick fiercely shoved his large cock into Katie's waiting pussy. Fucking her savagely, even by their normal standards. Katie accepted all of it willingly. Cherished these moments.

The momentum from their bodies shook the table beneath them, rattling the glasses, echoing through the room. Jessica squatted on her chair, lifted her flowing dress above her tits, spread her knees apart, and fingered her own cunt at the scene in front of her.

"Fuck her good, Daddy." She advised.

Rick pounded into Katie. His massive frame leaning over her long, lithe body. One hand pressing her forearm to the table, the other, her face. Using her head as a perverse grip to apply more force with each thrust. Pulling her back into him even as his hips rocketed forward, hurtling into her. Loud slaps from his muscular thighs ramming into her lean legs. His groin nearing her perky, upturned ass, but never quite touching it.

He stabbed his massive cock into her even harder. Today would be the day. The massive head of his cock slammed into Katie's cervix and she stifled a wail of pleasure.

"You know, you've been such a good, wifey slut this past month." Rick said proudly. Katie beamed beneath him. Turning to Jessica, "I think Katie's earned her reward, don't you?"

"Yes, Daddy. Do it!" Jessica goaded.

"Please, please, please." Katie whispered subconsciously beneath him. Uncertain what to say. If it were the wrong thing, and Rick changed his mind? She couldn't live with that.

"Katie? Do you want your reward?" Rick asked. As if he didn't know.

The floodgates opened, "Yes, Daddy! More than anything! Please give me my reward. Please, please, give me all of your seed! Breed me, Daddy! Put a baby in me and make me your little breeding whore! I need it, Daddy! I need your load inside my womb!"

"First, you have to have to take all of this cock! Every! Last! INCH!" Rick growled, railing into her.

"I want to, Daddy! I want to so bad! I've been-"

"It's going to hurt!" Rick interrupted.

"I want it to, Daddy! I can take it! My pussy is yours. Yours to do whatever you want with. Fuck it. Hurt it. Destroy it. Just please put your cum inside it! PLEASE!" Katie begged.

"Do it, Daddy! Impregnate her!" Jessica moaned as her finger flicked her clit deliriously.

Rick drew almost all of the way out. Just the thick tip still lingering in Katie's aching cunt. His fingers wrapped deeper into Katie's hair. Using all his might, he thrust his hips forward. The long shaft sliding smoothly through Katie's dripping pussy. Veins stimulating the fleshy walls stirring something deep inside her. The head colliding with Katie's cervix, pushing it open, and ripping its way inside. His pelvis connecting with her ass, making a gratuitous smack. And his full, heavy balls carried forward, swinging up to collide with Katie's clit and stomach.

Semen erupted from Rick's cock like a volcano, spewing hot cum into Katie's waiting womb, covering it and filling her completely. Katie's world tilted on its axis. From the biting chill of perpetual darkness to the radiant heat of eternal sunshine. It could barely be called an orgasm. It certainly wasn't like any she'd felt before. The second Rick's semen touched her insides, her body went through some kind of phase change. Completing her transition to the woman she was always meant to be.

She lay there stunned. Unable to move. Still feeling Rick's cataclysmic orgasm and basking in the warmth she felt radiating through her insides. Never wanting it to end.

Rick remained still for some time. The last drops of his seed slowly working their way out with his cock's final spasms. Eventually he pulled out, dragging some of his creampie with it. Katie remained still.

A satisfied Rick and Jessica sat down and began to eat. Serving themselves around Katie, still sprawled flat on the dining room table. Unable to move. A fulfilled smile on her face. Her eyes welled up -- warm, blue oceans -- and a single tear of joy rolled down her cheek. Because she finally had exactly what she'd always wanted but, until recently, had been too afraid to admit.


1...456789