A Daughter's Plan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate gasped into Jessica's mouth as she slid two fingers inside of Kate's welcoming pussy. Jessica pulled back from the kiss they shared, but her mouth, not wanting to be left idle, kissed its way down Kate's long, narrow neck. Landing in the divot between her two clavicle bones. Down along the sternum, diverting gently to one side, and then latching on to Kate's right breast.

She kissed in circles, spiraling inward toward Kate's nipple. Then finding it, sucking it into her mouth and gently nibbling at it. Kate let out a yelp, which only encouraged Jessica. All the while, her two fingers, buried deep inside Kate's twat, curling back toward Jessica, hitting Kate's g-spot, making her moan uncontrollably.

Jessica's other hand worked its way behind Kate's back, wandering up her neck, to grasp a handful of Kate's hair. Tugging her head back and causing her to grunt in response. Fuck. A dial inside her turned up to 11.

Finally, Jessica released her nipple. Kate whimpered at the reduction in pleasure, but she was also nearly overwhelmed. Peering up at Kate, Jessica moved to her other nipple and clamped down hard. Kate threw her head back in ecstasy and screamed, "Cunt!"

Kate swore she heard Jessica respond with, "If you say so," as she detached her mouth from Kate's nipple and kissed her way down Kate's smooth, flat abdomen.

Jessica visited each side. Teeth gently biting the sensitive pelvic bones -- jutting forward -- making Kate jump in gratification. Kissing around. Down one thigh. Back up. Down the other. Skipping the most important area. Kate cursed in delight. Fucking tease. The insides of each thigh. The area just above her quivering pussy. And finally, no place left to go.

Jessica hovered above it. Her hot breath making Kate squirm in anticipation. She wanted to buck her hips up. Force Jessica's mouth onto her. But just the wait was better than any sex she'd had in her life.

After a tortuously long, few seconds -- stretched out into an eternity -- Jessica's tongue reached out for a long, continuous lick, the entire length of Kate's pussy.

"Oh, fucking FUCK!" Kate shouted involuntarily. Throwing herself backwards against the couch. It skidding back a foot along the floor with her.

Jessica continued her long, slow licks. Bottom to top. Both sides of the labia. Covering every inch of Kate's pussy in saliva. She'd removed her fingers and was now reaching beneath Kate's ass to massage each of her cheeks and hold Kate's pussy against her face as Kate writhed in ecstasy.

Jessica's pace increased. Slowly, and spread out over what felt like ages for Kate. Even if she could have made her, she wasn't sure if she'd have wanted Jessica to go any faster. The entire experience had turned into one big, sustained orgasm. Her body reaching new levels of stimulation until she was forced to reset where the new peak was.

Jessica slid her thumb into her mouth, ran it to the top of Kate's sopping pussy, and used it to fully expose Kate's clitoris. She slid two fingers from her other hand up and along Kate's gash, rubbing Kate's clit, while she tried to bury her tongue as far up Kate's pussy as humanly possible.

"Oh, fuck yes." Kate moaned. Jessica picked up her assault on Kate's pussy.

Kate could feel something inside her. Something she'd never felt before. It was terrifying. She thought her initial orgasm had been a massive release, but this was something else entirely. That release was a trickle. This was a geologic event. A frozen, dormant lake thawing, threatening to knock down whatever dam was holding it back. The walls would break soon enough and Kate wasn't sure what would be left in its place.

"Oh, God. Oh, I don't- You can't- Fuck I-" Kate tried but couldn't find the words.

Jessica switched positions of her fingers and mouth. Burying her digits deep within Kate's pussy, curving them back, pulling the trigger on her g-spot, and clamping her lips around Kate's clit. Never letting go. Sucking it into her mouth and flicking her tongue over it furiously.

God she was tight. Jessica had never experienced anything like it. Maybe it was a perk of never having been fucked before. Or maybe Kate's frame was just petite throughout, but even Jessica's dainty fingers needed to squish and cross in order to fit.

Kate could feel the cracks forming. She wasn't scared any longer. She wanted it. She craved it.

"Fuck yes! Fuuuuck yes!" She shouted. Lifting her head up only to throw it back again in pure bliss.

And then Jessica stopped. Her fingers stayed put, but stopped moving. Her mouth detached from Kate's pussy. Her soft, breath was all that took its place.

Kate shot up, an indignant look on her face. "Keep going! Oh, fuck, keep going! You-" As she locked eyes with Jessica, she saw the devious smile. Just the corners peaking up. The rest concealed behind her own pussy. That fucking TEASE! "Oh, please. Please, please, please, keep going!"

Jessica hesitated for a second before picking back up. Bringing Kate to new, even higher levels of euphoria.

Soon Kate could feel the frigid sea swell within her again. More aware now of just how all encompassing it was. Jessica continued to attack Kate's clit. Swirling her tongue in tiny, tight circles, ever more rapidly. She was so close. So fucking close.

Only for Jessica to stop again.

Furious, Kate whipped up shouting, "Oh, God, I fucking need it! I do! You have to give it to me! You have to let me have this! Please, please, please! I'll do anything! Just give it to me! I FUCKING NEED IT SO BAD! ANYTHING!"

And Kate would have. Jessica controlled her utterly and completely. When she could see that it was true -- written all over Kate's desperate face -- Jessica resumed her onslaught.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Kate encouraged. "Oh, my fucking God, you're the fucking best, Jessica! I fucking love you, so fucking much!" Kate had never sworn so much in her life. She never wanted anything this badly either.

Jessica's pace was frenzied. Licking at Kate's clit, swallowing as much of her juices as she could and letting the rest run obscenely down her chin. Her fingers pushing deeper into Kate's welcoming cunt.

The ocean inside of Kate roiled. Waves crashing against the wall of ice that held it at bay. Cracks forming throughout its entire length. A matter of time.

"Oh, yes! Make me cum! Make me fucking cum! I need this so bad! You're the best fuck ever Jessica! I'm begging you, please! Let me cum!"

And Kate was begging. She had genuinely succumbed. The only thing she feared now was that Jessica might make her wait even longer. Jessica kept the pace up, and started forcefully fucking Kate's pussy with her fingers. Pistoning in and out, ramming her hand powerfully against her pelvis. Feeling Kate tighten around them.

Water streamed through cracks. Weakening it to the point of breaking. Until it all came crumbling down.

"SHIIIIIIIIIIT!" Kate screamed, as she came. More powerfully than she ever had before. She gushed juices, bucked her hips wildly, and screamed what felt like a never ending string of profane noises. One hand reached down to grab Jessica's head, holding it there as aftershocks continued to surge through her body. The other hung onto the couch for dear life. Worrying momentarily that she herself may be swept along with whatever giant wave had crashed inside of her.

Jessica's mouth crept up her still spasming body, planting kisses along the way and leaving a trail of Kate's juices, transferred from Jessica's chin. Their eyes met. The power of the connection bordered on unsettling for Kate. She wasn't sure what it meant. Wasn't sure if she wanted to know. She leaned forward and kissed Jessica -- deeply, passionately, like no one else existed in the world -- instead.

Jessica kissed her back. Messily. Her tongue snaking into Kate's mouth, so that she could taste her own juices. Jessica's hands squeezing Kate's tits roughly. Driving her sensitive body wild with overstimulation while she was still coming down from her orgasm.

Kate's hands wrapped around Jessica's shoulders. Never breaking the kiss, but turning their bodies together. Twisting Jessica so that she was the one with her back up against the couch. It was Kate's turn to be in control. Kate's turn to pay Jessica back for all of that wicked teasing. Not just today. The entire weekend. Every agonizing, wonderful second of it.

Kate broke their kiss and gently tilted Jessica's head back. Pecking her way along Jessica's jaw line before darting up to capture Jessica's earlobe between her teeth. Nibbling gently. Exhaling lightly through her nostrils. Jessica shivered beneath her.

Kate moved down Jessica's neck. Wanting to spend an eternity on every inch of skin her lips touched. Kate gasped slightly as her chin grazed the top of Jessica's breast. The feeling imprinted on her memory forevermore. They were perfect. Enormous. And smooth. Soft. And radiating a sort of intoxicating warmth.

She dove into them. Thrusting her face between and feeling the supple flesh envelope her head. Kate licked. Tasting subtle, salty sweat. The savory last remnants of Jessica's workout. She suckled on her massive tits, enjoying it more than she had any right to.

Finally, Kate pulled herself away. Continuing down. Unable to avoid Jessica's taut, bulging belly. She kissed the crown, just below Jessica's massive tits, more out of duty and continuity than passion. Another kiss, following on a direct path to Jessica's belly button and the wonders that lie beneath. The third kiss lasted longer, and a bead of saliva stuck between Jessica's skin and Kate's lips. Kate found herself salivating. The next kiss seemed to last forever. Suddenly, Kate had become transfixed. She worshipped it. Covering it in kisses and rubbing every polished inch of it. Lost in her own adoration of it.

Jessica had said her belly was erotic. The source of her sensuality. Kate hadn't acknowledged it. But now she was experiencing it. Overwhelmed by it. Awash in its perfection. A sound from Jessica roused her. Something between a chuckle and a moan. Gentle hands on her shoulders reinforced the need for Kate to move on. Her face now hovering over Jessica's gorgeous cunt. Kate's turn to make Jessica squirm.

"Oh yeah. Lick my pussy." Jessica ordered.

Kate leaned in, the tip of her tongue tracing a faint outline along Jessica's vagina.

"Ohohohoho. That's it." Jessica shuddered. "Lick it. Do it."

Kate licked again. Softly.

"Lick that dirty cunt!" Jessica commanded.

More licks. Darting around, landing on Jessica's clit and labia, but never staying in one place for too long.

"That's right. Fucking do it! Show me what a good lesbian you are. Show me how good you are!"

Kate, spurred on, took one long, deep lick. Finally, fully tasting Jessica's juices. And from there it was all over.

"Oh that's fucking good!" Jessica screamed.

Kate lapped greedily at Jessica's pussy. Forgetting any plans of teasing her. Her only focus, pleasing her. Pulling out all the stops. Showing off. Giving her the greatest experience of her life.

"Yeah! That's a good, little girl." Jessica said.

Kate too wrapped up in what she was doing to take offense.

"Yes! Lick your sister's cunt! Make her feel so goddamn good!" Jessica wailed.

Kate moved faster, reaching one hand down to play with her own pussy, which she found shockingly wet.

"Fuck yeah! You're such a naughty little slut! Licking your own sister's nasty gash! Slurping up her juices! You're nothing but my little whore, aren't you?!"

Kate moaned consent as she flicked Jessica's clit crazily. Instincts taking over and pushing her into uncharted territory.

"That's right! Make me fucking cum! Show me what a good dyke can do. Show me how fucking amazing you are! Do it, bitch! Do it!"

Kate was in a frenzy. Lapping at Jessica's cunt furiously. All she wanted was to show Jessica -- to show her how expertly she could get her off. Simultaneously, she jammed two fingers deep within herself and Jessica.

"Oh, yes! I'm so close! I'm so fucking close! Make me cum you stupid cunt bitch!"

Jessica's words sounded repulsive, but only served to push Kate over the edge. As Kate came, her mouth clamped around Jessica's clit, and she let out an obscene grunt, vibrating her lips, and bringing more delight to Jessica.

"YES! YES! FUCKING YES! BIIIIIITCH FUUUCK!" Jessica tore at her nipple, trying to rip it off her chest. She screamed, and an enormous orgasm ripped through her. Cum squirted from her like a fountain. A thick, raunchy stream of juices plastering Kate's face and filling her mouth.

Kate was stunned. Uncertain how to respond, she dug her fingers deeper, swallowed what she could, and savored the extra thirty seconds of her own orgasm.

She'd never made a woman squirt before. It was glorious. Empowering and completely indecent all at the same time. Kate looked up at Jessica. Her face covered in pride and a ridiculous amount of Jessica's juices.

Jessica pulled her up and kissed her. Licking her own squirt from Kate's chin and then swirling her outstretched tongue around Kate's. It was graphic. A scene from the most depraved male fantasy. And Kate loved it. Realized this is what she'd need from now on. No more of cuddle fucking. What a bore. Crude, nasty, dirty fucking would be all she craved.

Kate wrapped her arms around Jessica and they collapsed together in a heap. Kate enjoying the heat of Jessica's body. Just being near it replenished her physically and emotionally.

Eventually they separated and lay flat on their backs. Spent and staring at the emptiness of the ceiling. Ridiculous smiles plastered over their faces. Jessica's hand intertwined with hers. Jessica brought it up to her face and kissed the back of it.

Jessica rolled over, straddling Kate. "Stay."

"I..." Kate started but wasn't sure how to finish.

"I don't just mean today. I mean for good. Spend the summer with me and Daddy. It's going to be great. I promise."

Kate stiffened, but didn't respond.

"Please. Stay." Jessica said. The first time she'd genuinely asked -- not told -- Kate anything. The first time she'd had to.

"I can't." Kate heard herself say reflexively. "I have... School."

"You're 20. Take the summer off. You should be out relaxing. Partying. Lying by the pool. Living it up. Getting laid." Jessica ended wickedly, tickling Kate's side.

"I haven't had a summer off since I was 12." Kate said coolly. It hung there in the air for a while. Like your breath on a cold day. And then, "I started a neighborhood babysitting business... It was great... I was good at it... 7 kids. 4 year olds, 8 year olds, and everything in between." Kate smiled back at Jessica. "The kids' parents couldn't believe it. Their kids were better behaved around me than around them. Everyone assumed my Moms were helping. They weren't." For a split second, Jessica thought Kate's eyes started to look glassy, before returning to crystalline perfection. "It was all me." Kate nodded gently to herself. "I donated all of the money to starving kids in Africa."

Jessica bent down to kiss Kate's forehead. Kate's tone was flat and even, but something more complicated was happening beneath the surface.

"After that, my parents were so impressed, I never had a summer off." Kate said, her voice returning to its usual confidence. "It was a young entrepreneurs camp next summer. Then a leadership camp for progressive youth. A coding bootcamp. SAT and ACT prep. Habitat for humanity in Mexico-"

Jessica stared in awe. "You spent the summer taking care of children. Gave away all of the money! As a 12 year old! And your parents takeaway was that you were meant to be an entrepreneur?"

"Yeah. Why?" Kate said, without a moment of interrogation.

Jessica leaned in to give Kate a kiss. "Nothing. I just think you're awesome." Another kiss. Deep and passionate. "And I guess that just means we're going to have to make the most of the week you've got left here."

Jessica leaned in, wrapping her arm behind Kate's head, curling her fingers into the back of her hair. She kissed Kate passionately. Whispering her love into her mouth as she did.

**********

Kate padded down the stairs after a long shower. A well deserved and much needed shower. The rest of the day had evaporated into round after round of steamy sex. Passionate interludes filling in any of the gaps. Low voices were audible, but not intelligible, over the sound of her feet on the carpet.

When she walked into the kitchen, Jessica and Rick froze. Halting whatever conversation they were having and looking up at Kate. Oddly, she wasn't bothered a bit. The battle was over. She'd won. However threatened she may have felt by the connection Rick and Jessica seemed to share, it no longer mattered. Jessica was hers. Her sister. Her lover. Jessica chose her.

"Hey! How was it?" Jessica asked. Her voice sounding particularly sultry.

"Great!" Kate beamed.

Rick's face registered mild surprise at her positivity. "I uh... I picked up a bunch of food -- all vegan -- for you on the way home."

Kate walked over to find two grocery bags full of quinoa, tofu, seitan, an assortment of fruits and vegetables, and more. As if Rick had bought one of everything at the nearest crunchy granola grocery store. A long exhale. It was unequivocally nice. Even if she tried, she couldn't find something to be pissed off with about this.

"Thanks." Kate said. And then for some reason -- without consciously deciding to -- "Da-d-dy." Distorted and robotic. Like old audio tape stuck in the reels. Mangled, but intelligible.

Rick smiled genuinely. "Of course. You girls go take it easy. Dinner will be up in a bit."

Kate passed on the opportunity to correct Rick for referring to two adult females as "girls". She couldn't tell why -- the release in tension this morning, her conversation with her Mother last night, or just time -- but Rick was growing on her. She shrugged her shoulders and returned the smile. Plus, this meant she could spend more time, just her and Jessica. Not that they could do exactly what Kate had on the top of her mind, but she'd take what she could get.

Jessica and Kate talked for almost an hour. If you asked Kate tomorrow, "What about?" she'd have no clue. But it wasn't vapid either. Her connection with Jessica felt so genuine and easy that they could just be themselves together. Like they'd known each other for years. Kate reveled in how amazing it felt. The depths of infatuation.

"Dinner's ready." Rick called from the kitchen.

Turning the corner, Kate saw the massive spread Rick had laid out.

"I realized I didn't actually ask, of the stuff I bought, what you liked. And I didn't know what might not turn out so well." Rick hazarded. "So, I just made a bunch of it."

Kate let out a chuckle and shook her head in amusement. It was cute. A horrendous waste considering how many families in the country, and the world, struggle with food insecurity. But definitely cute.

"Whoa, Dad!" Jessica said in shock. "This looks amazing!" Then she strode over to him, reached up, wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss -- just a peck -- on the lips.

Kate felt herself flush. A flash of the old jealousy. Her heart beating noticeably in her chest. But then Jessica turned to give Kate a wink, and everything was right in the world again.

After the meal, Rick volunteered to clean up. "Dishes are on me. I'm the one who made the mess."

"OK, Daddy." Jessica said before standing up, stretching her arms wide. Her massive breasts heaving up and out and she did. "I'm going to go to bed early." And then adding, the devious smile barely concealed, "I had an exhausting day today."

"Did you girls go somewhere?" Rick wondered.

"No." She looked at Kate, let the devilish grin break through, and twitched her eyebrows up and down. Kate couldn't believe how brazen she was being, but it excited her more than she'd ever admit.

1...456789