A Daughter's Plan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK." A long pause. "Is he... Is he single?"

"Mom!" At some point during the conversation, Kate had gone from genuinely mad to slightly amused. She was coming full circle now, returning to furious.

"Did he ask about me at all?"

"That's it, Mom. I'm hanging up!"

"Wait. Kate. Maybe I should come out there. We could spend time together as a family, and get to-"

Kate hung up the phone. Tried to compose herself, gave up, and growled. Enraged at her Mother. Furious with her Father. They could all go to Hell as far as she was concerned. She stormed up to her room and slammed the door.

**********

A half hour later Kate heard a knock her door. She rolled over -- she had been laying on the top of her made bed, not sure what to do with herself -- and reluctantly got up to open it. Jessica stood in the hall with a puppy dog look on her face.

"Hey." She said sheepishly.

"Hey." Kate said. Standing firm at the threshold. Not quite sure if she wanted to let Jessica in, or freeze her out with everyone else.

"I heard you slam the door. And... I wanted to give you space. But, I also wanted to check how you were doing. So-"

"I'm OK." Kate opened the door further and Jessica stepped in. Going straight for the bed. Kate joined her, but kept some distance between them. Still uncertain.

"Look -- believe me -- I know Daddy can be a bit of a beast every now and then." A playful little smile on Jessica's face, already melting Kate's defenses. "But, I know there's no one on Earth that loves me more than my Daddy."

Kate made a face as if she was about to respond, but before she could, Jessica continued on. "There's no one that takes better care of me than my Daddy either. And I know -- if you let him -- he'll take care of you like that." Something in Jessica's voice hinted at a deeper meaning.

Kate furrowed her eyebrows. Doubtful.

"Believe me. He loves you just like he loves me. From the moment he first laid eyes on you. I can tell." Jessica finished. The final nail in the coffin.

Kate's eyes welled up. She willed the tears back, reminding herself who she was on the inside. Cool. Collected. But, her voice still cracked as she admitted, "I'm just so confused. I feel like I've been lied to my whole life-" Kate stopped short before breaking down completely, and looked desperately into Jessica's eyes. Not sure what she hoped to find there.

Jessica moved toward her. Unconsciously, Kate leaned in to meet her. Sensing the difference in height, Jessica began to stand just as they embraced, pressing the bottom of Kate's chin into the top of her heaving chest. Kate turned her head, forcing as much of her body against Jessica's as she could, listening to the rhythm of her sister's heartbeat. Jessica stroked her hair and quietly shushed. The heat from Jessica's body warming her. Soaking up and washing away all of the days problems like a hot bath.

Along with it came the vision of Jessica in a hot bath. Bubbles clinging to her body, leaving patches of soft, smooth skin exposed while concealing all the best parts. A new kind of tension started to take hold. Kate squeezed Jessica tighter, turned her head down ever so slightly, and exhaled slowly -- and she hoped, sensually -- on the top of Jessica's breasts, which were left exposed by the deep V-neck T-shirt she was wearing.

Jessica placed one hand on Kate's chin. Lifted her head, and slid the other around to softly stroke her cheek. Kate wanted to resist -- she never wanted to leave this position -- but she couldn't. Jessica bent forward. Her face very close to Kate's. Staring deep into her eyes.

What did this mean? Kate's breath was stuck in her throat. Her mouth suddenly too warm. A storm raged in her chest. Did Jessica want to kiss her? Please. Oh, please, please, please. I've earned this.

"And I love you too. From the day I first met you." Jessica said.

Internally, Kate rejoiced. A celebration of Spring. Flowers bloomed. The sky cleared. Everything was wonderful and right in the world.

And then, "You look tired. Get some sleep and we can keep talking tomorrow." Jessica said evenly.

Kate panicked. Searching desperately for an excuse to protest. Jessica needed to stay. Why would she leave now?

Jessica stared back at her sweetly. As if she knew exactly what was going through Kate's mind. A simple look said, "No." Without any need for words, it was clear that a final decision had been made.

Kate practically whimpered. But dropped her head sullenly and obeyed.

Jessica left, and Kate collapsed backward on the bed. Spent.

**********

Despite her exhaustion, 45 minutes later, Kate lay in bed, staring up at the ceiling, unable to sleep. She couldn't quiet the thoughts in her mind. Jumping in to remind her of just how fucked up the situation was every time she thought she'd found just a bit of respite.

She knew what she needed. Why had she been holding out? She was just so confused. But now she resigned herself to it. The only thing that could clear her head. Relieve the stress she'd bottled up. It was the only thing that ever worked. What she needed to quiet the thoughts in her head -- anxiety over global warming, the genocide of the day in some remote destination, the viral video of skin head racists at a mainstream political rally, the one percent's latest tax cut, a new anti-choice Supreme Court ruling, everyday life.

She cursed herself for leaving her vibrator back at the motel. The old-fashioned way it would have to be.

Kate ran her hands through her short, blonde hair, tugging lightly as she did. Around to the back of her neck. Kneading tight muscles. Then crossed her hands in front of her chest, digging into her shoulders, and letting out a long, raspy breath.

She slid her hands more gently along her upper body, feeling her lithe frame begin to writhe beneath her. Grazing the edges of her breasts. Feeling her rib cage with her long, delicate fingers. Her left hand shifted down to stroke her upper thigh and stomach as her right rubbed softly over her panties. She made glancing contact with her clitoris, causing her to gasp.

She slipped her thumbs under each side of her panties and practically ripped them off her body in one smooth motion. Bringing her legs up, they tingled as they brushed against the bed sheets.

Kate closed her eyes tightly. Focusing on her other senses. Before returning her hand to her vagina, she twisted her lower body, reached around and playfully squeezed a firm, ass cheek.

Her right hand dropped to her pussy. The direct contact made Kate moan softly and she reached her left hand up to pinch her nipple. A small punishment for making too much noise. She had to be quiet with others in the house. In actuality, it made her juices flow even more.

Her fingers traced the outside of her labia, separating into a V shape to run along both sides. Then returning together at the top to rub against the hood of her aching clit. She could feel wetness, and smell it in the air.

Kate's body tingled and itched everywhere. Like ice cold hands dunked into warm water. Begging to be caressed, massaged, and cared for. She was at war with herself. Her pussy screamed for attention, "RELEASE THE TENSION NOW! FASTER! FASTER!" But the rest of her body demanded attention too. If she took care of one without the other, would her urges ever subside?

Kate began to fantasize about more hands than hers fondling her body. Smaller, daintier, tanner hands. Moving erratically. Dancing from spot to spot. Their mere presence exciting that area to a fevered pitch -- until she thought she couldn't take any more -- before moving on. Carrying away all of the tension with it.

Kate realized whose hands they were. The scene she was replaying in her mind. Had been desperately trying to reenact. It was the beach. Those perfect hands belonged to Jessica. Her mind, let loose in this new direction, started to lose focus on the task at hand. Jessica was her sister. This couldn't be right, could it? It felt so fucking good though. But what would Jessica think? She hadn't consented to this.

An ache within Kate's body called her back. Frustration as a myriad of thoughts rattled through her brain.

Fuck it. Kate no longer cared if the hands in her fantasy were Jessica's. She needed this.

Kate's hand slid back down to her pussy, rubbing her clit vigorously with tiny up and down motions. Jessica's hands rubbed imaginary lotion everywhere. Slippery and sensual. Pushing her closer and closer to orgasm.

Kate's breath sped up. She squeezed a tit hard in her hand, yanking her nipple away from her chest as she neared her crescendo. Jessica's hands continued to work their magic, massaging her butt and inner thighs. Matching their rhythm with Kate's hand which was making furious little circles around her clit.

Kate was almost there. She could feel it all building. The crest of a wave before it came crashing down. Taking everything she needed to get rid of with it. She closed her eyes tighter. Focusing on the fantasy. She whimpered and bucked her hips against her hand.

Suddenly, a muffled scream escaped Kate's lips and she bolted upright.

"What the fuck was that?" She said to the quiet of the room.

Kate panted, and sat blinking deliberately. Her face was a mix of confusion and frustration. She dug her fingers into the bed sheets surrounding her. Not sure whether to scream, or cry.

Kate had seen a cock.

Nothing like this had every happened to her before. In her fantasy... As Jessica's hands moved about as if they had a mind of their own -- a splendid one for that matter -- just as Kate was nearing orgasm, she looked up to see a big... Fat... Cock. Sticking out from a tight, wet swimming suit, of course.

Deep in the recesses of Kate's mind, she knew who it belonged to. It was pretty obvious actually. But she dared not admit it. Or even interrogate it any longer. She willfully pushed it back down. As deep as it could go. She'd never articulate what it might mean for her and Rick's relationship. And she was even more afraid of what it might mean for her own identity.

Resigned, Kate rolled around angrily, pulling one pillow into her face and forcing her head back against another. She tried to sleep. Futile. The tension wasn't gone. It was worse. And Kate's body ached for release. But the thought of trying again worried her even more.

**********

Kate woke up late the next morning. It had taken her forever to fall asleep. And she could still have used a few more hours. But, she'd made up her mind. She was leaving today. No matter how awful the motel was, it was less of a Hell than the spot she'd made for herself here.

She was a bitch to Rick last night. But there was still no way she was going to apologize to him. Regardless of what her Mom said. It just wasn't going to happen.

And Jessica was a tease. Maybe not intentionally. But Kate could no longer live with it. She felt a pang of guilt for feeling that way. Jessica had a right to her body. A right to use it how she wanted. Without fear of judgment. But Kate also realized, she had a choice, and staying here would take that from her. She needed to be back with her vibrator. And then back in a liberal college town where she could cavort with socialist, rainbow-flag waving, grad students and flip the occasional sorority girl, every now and then.

Kate put the white tank top and black pants that she'd arrived in back on, grabbed the few other belongings she had, and padded quietly down the steps. Rick would be at work. She hoped Jessica would be out. Or still asleep. Or just in one of the rooms not with a line of sight to the front door.

Halfway down the stairs, Kate was startled by a sudden mechanical whirring. The blender. Industrial strength. Rick and Jessica used it for their morning smoothies. Shit. It would have been too easy for her to just slip out unnoticed, wouldn't it?

Kate supposed that she owed Jessica a proper goodbye at least. She headed into the kitchen and was greeted by a boisterous, "Hey Sis!" from Jessica. She was still in her workout clothes. A thin layer of sweat covered her brow. Just enough to make her look like she was glowing.

"What's up?" Kate said. Hoping Jessica wouldn't take it as a literal inquiry -- she just wanted to get out -- but, of course, Jessica did.

"Not much. Just finished a little workout. And I do mean little. This guy here," she said rubbing her belly, "is really starting to hold me back."

A little pause for Jessica to bite her lower lip and shrug her shoulders. Adorable. Enough to put Kate off balance and her plans for immediate departure on hold. At least for a few minutes. "But, now I've got my vitamins at least." Jessica finished.

She buzzed the blender a few more times just for good measure, poured a tall glass and took a sip. "You want some?" She asked.

Kate shook her head.

"How are you feeling today?" Jessica asked. "Better?"

"No- Well... Actually yes."

Jessica nodded. "Good!"

"Look, I think... You're... It was so nice getting a chance to-"

"Oh my god!" Jessica interrupted.

"What?" Kate was struggling to get out what she needed to say and, paradoxically, jumped at the chance to divert the conversation.

"You got sunburned yesterday!" Jessica said, examining her shoulders.

"Oh. Uh... It's nothing really. Just a little pink in a few places."

"I'll say." Jessica said. That wicked smile returning to her face.

"It'll be better in a day or two. Really."

"Let me put something on it at least."

Kate started to protest. "Oh no. Really. I'm fi-"

"Come on silly!" Jessica said. Clear from her tone that 'no' was not an acceptable answer. She took Kate by the arm and brought her into the living room. "Here. Lay down right here." She said pointing to a large swath of open carpet. "I'll be right back."

Kate stood for a second. Uneasy. Should she make a break for it now? She didn't want Jessica to be mad at her. More than anything, she didn't want that.

Eventually she crawled down to the thick, soft carpet, laying on her stomach, propped up by her elbows. Jessica returned a minute later with a bottle of clear gel. Jessica straddled Kate's legs once again, squirted a glob of it into her hands, and began to rub them together.

"Lay down." She said. Firmly, but as if it were in Kate's best interest, of course.

"Uh, what kind of lotion is that?" Kate asked. A desperate last ditch effort to delay. Noncommital. "Because I have kind of sensitive skin and-"

"Relax. It's all natural. You can use it for everything." Jessica said reassuringly. "I use it on my skin. And doesn't it look great?"

Kate nodded. She had to admit it did. And with that, the answer to everything was 'yes'. No more evasiveness.

Still with a measure of hesitation, Kate laid down flat. Her head resting in her arms. Her back and shoulders, presented for Jessica's attention.

Jessica started to rub. It was wetter, and a bit greasier, than the lotion yesterday. But Kate couldn't help but have flashbacks. Her pulse increased immediately. She could hear it in her ears. And the warmth traveled from her massaged shoulders to every one of her erogenous zones, despite Jessica's hands barely moving.

"Uhm. This isn't going to work." Jessica said.

What?! No. Not again. Kate pleaded internally. The speed with which she had fallen back into the full throes of being so enamored with Jessica would have surprised Kate herself, had the sexual thoughts racing in her head made room for any others. Kate let out a soft whine, and turned to look at Jessica. Her eyes practically begging Jessica to continue.

"You're going to have to take this shirt off." Jessica said confidently.

Kate nodded. Turned over beneath Jessica and lifted it above her head. She hadn't worn a bra when she first visited, which meant she was now baring her naked chest to Jessica. Momentarily flustered, she covered her breasts with an arm and made a move to roll back over.

"We're going to need to lose the pants too." Jessica decreed.

Kate chewed on her lip for a second before nodding. Jessica rose to one foot and tugged as Kate shimmied out of her tight pants. Kate returned to lying on her stomach. And Jessica returned to wickedly torturing, slash unfathomably pleasuring, her.

Jessica's hands were as wonderful as they'd been yesterday. Soft and sensuous, but firm and powerful. And now there seemed to be a different energy. As if her hands themselves were willing to take chances they hadn't before. Lingering in areas that they might otherwise not have. Scooping around to cup the front of her body, catching tender spots, making Kate squirm with delight.

Soon Jessica's hands worked their way down to the backs of Kate's legs. Jessica reversed direction here, starting from the bottom and working up. Kneading the long, thin, toned calves. Tickling the backs of the knees. Just a bit. And then running the base of her palms along the smooth backs of Kate's thighs.

When she reached the bottom of Kate's butt, Kate wondered if she'd ask her to take her panties off as well. Hoped, might be a better word for it. Jessica thought better of pressing her luck, and simply slid her hands beneath the underwear instead.

"You know... You're in really good shape." Jessica said.

Kate felt lightheaded. A throaty, "Thanks," was all she could manage.

"I'm serious. I can't believe how beautiful your body is." Jessica continued. "It's so goddamn sexy."

Kate realized she was gushing juices from her vagina. She had been for some time, but had only now become aware of it. Jessica's talk was only making matters worse.

"I'm sure girls tell you it all the time. But..." Jessica wrapped her hands around Kate's thighs where they met her butt. Rubbing in circles, up and down. Brushing against her vagina through the thin underwear. Kate was sure Jessica could feel the wetness at this point. "Just because I'm your sister, doesn't mean I don't notice."

Kate shuddered. A full body convulsion. No way Jessica could miss that.

"And it certainly doesn't mean I don't want to act on it." Jessica said, just above a whisper.

Kate practically choked on the saliva in her mouth. Then felt Jessica's left hand separate from her leg and plant on the floor beside her, while her right rotated its position, running along her ass crack. Jessica's middle two fingers curved around Kate's butt, slid between her legs, darting between her thighs, curling around and up, a instant away from full contact with Kate's pussy.

Kate exhaled a shaky, "God, yes."

When the contact came, so did Kate. Bucking her hips wildly against Jessica's hand. Grinding back into her. Moaning. Grasping at the carpet. Anything to keep herself from floating away with the release that flowed through her.

All of the pent up sexual tension from the past two days exploded from her. She felt as if she was coming apart at the seams. Pieces calving off and floating away to the horizon. Her face pressed hard against the carpet and skidded forward as she shook and trembled with release.

"FUUUUCCK!" She groaned as her orgasm slowly made its way down from the peak.

When Kate could form complete thoughts again, she realized she'd just cum, literally, at the hands of her sister. That must be wrong. Hot, but wrong. Really wrong. So, so hot -- just indescribably hot -- but definitely wrong. It was hotter because it was wrong.

No closer to a conclusion on the topic of wrong versus hot, Kate realized she was lying on her back. Her head and neck propped up against the base of the couch. Jessica pulling Kate's panties off her legs. How did this happen?

"Oh, uh, n-" Kate tried to protest. She was cut off by Jessica lunging forward to lock her lips over Kate's.

They shared a deep, passionate kiss, and all of Kate's objections washed away. Jessica's hands were busy. Moving faster than Kate could comprehend. Had she tried to disapprove, it wouldn't have mattered. Jessica would have already taken them somewhere else. Nothing to worry about. Kate had no more complaints.

1...34567...9